Fall '19 Scores & Standings:| Alliance (NJ) | BDA | CJSL | ECNL | BECNL | EDP | EDP Futures | EHYSL | ENY Challenge Cup |
| NY State Cup | CDYSL | GDA | LIJSL | NCSA | NEGDL | National League (NA) (MA) | NPL | NYCSL | WYSL | WYSL Cup |

| Boys High School (Nassau) (Suffolk) (Private) (Westchester) | Girls High School (Nassau) (Suffolk ) (Private) (Westchester) |

Latest Posts
USSF BDA Fall 2019/Spring 2020
by Anonymous - 08/23/19 08:00 AM
B2010:U10 Fall 2019/Spring 2020
by Anonymous - 08/23/19 07:57 AM
Latest Tryout Posts
West Hempstead SC Dragons 2005/2006
by W.Hempst.Dragons - 08/21/19 09:57 PM
G2009 - FC SESA Legends
by FC SESA - 08/18/19 08:21 PM
FC SESA - B2012
by FC SESA - 08/18/19 08:15 PM
EDP 2019-2020
EDP Scores & Standings
EDP Conferences (NA) (MA)
Futures Scores & Standings
USSDA Standings 2019-2020
GDA Standings
BDA Standings
ECNL 2019-2020
Girls ECNL Standings
Boys ECNL Standings
WYSL Scores & Standings
Fall '19 Scores & Standings
LIJSL Scores & Standings
Fall '19 Scores & Standings
Spring '19 LI Cup
LIJSL Fall '19 Schedule
LIJSL Spr. '20 Schedule
Sportsmanship Spring '19
ENY State Cups 2019-2020
Challenge Cup
NY State Cup
NSCAA HS & College Rankings
Sponsors

SUSA
Academy
Camps and Clinics
Leagues
Tournaments
Private Training
Happy Feet
Birthday Parties
Field Rental
Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Larry Miller), 129 guests, and 5 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Search

BOTN en Español
Adverts 1
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Page 7 of 23 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 22 23
Re: Albertson Fury DA Club has been removed from the GDA program [Re: Larry Miller] #723512 06/14/19 09:32 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They already have Albertson EDP teams. Are these players being added to the existing teams or are New/additional teams being added?

Reply Quote
Junior Soccer Advertisements

Click Here!

Re: Albertson Fury DA Club has been removed from the GDA program [Re: Anonymous] #723513 06/14/19 09:37 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Where and when was this announced?

Players/families were informed. The better players on Albertson Fury DA, if there were any, will be moved up to FC Fury DA.

I asked how many teams for a particular age group and was told 1 - the acceptance letter says DA - not EDP.

Reply Quote
Re: Albertson Fury DA Club has been removed from the GDA program [Re: Anonymous] #723523 06/14/19 11:24 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Players/families were informed. The better players on Albertson Fury DA, if there were any, will be moved up to FC Fury DA.

I asked how many teams for a particular age group and was told 1 - the acceptance letter says DA - not EDP.

There are EDP teams, so curious if any of the existing FC Alby players are being moved to the EDP team?

Reply Quote
Re: Albertson Fury DA Club has been removed from the GDA program [Re: Anonymous] #723528 06/14/19 12:52 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Larry Miller
BOTN has obtained a copy of the FC Fury contract. Attached is a contract for Fury outlining $4355 in expenses. From what I understand, that may not include tournament expenses including such things as coach’s expenses.

LISC is $3245

The FC Fury contract is attached to this post and users can download a copy if they want it, or they can easily read it here in this post.

Funny that the contract includes "Referee Fee's" [SIC] which is already covered by US soccer.

http://www.ussoccerda.com/faq

What fees are associated with being an Academy club?

There are no fees for a club to participate in any of the age groups (U-12 through U-18/19) in the Academy program, aside from $50 per player and $50 per coach registration fee. U.S. Soccer covers all referee fees and event fees for the U-13 through U-18/19 age groups. The Academy does have a referee fee for the U-12 age group, this fee covers all regualr season games. Clubs are responsible for all of their travel and administrative expenses.

BOTN has obtained a copy of the FC Fury contract. Attached is a contract for Fury outlining $4355 in expenses. From what I understand, that may not include tournament expenses including such things as coach’s expenses.

LISC is $3245

The FC Fury contract is attached to this post and users can download a copy if they want it, or they can easily read it here in this post.

Wow, your 2k deep before getting out if July or lacing up a cleat. The add kits, tournaments, monthly $200+ , etc etc?????? It’s one thing if the club was exclusive to top players or developing some talent, but 89% of the teams and players are Cocoa Puffs

Reply Quote
Re: Albertson Fury DA Club has been removed from the GDA program [Re: Anonymous] #723529 06/14/19 12:56 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

LISC is $3245

Funny that the contract includes "Referee Fee's" [SIC] which is already covered by US soccer.

http://www.ussoccerda.com/faq

What fees are associated with being an Academy club?

There are no fees for a club to participate in any of the age groups (U-12 through U-18/19) in the Academy program, aside from $50 per player and $50 per coach registration fee. U.S. Soccer covers all referee fees and event fees for the U-13 through U-18/19 age groups. The Academy does have a referee fee for the U-12 age group, this fee covers all regualr season games. Clubs are responsible for all of their travel and administrative expenses.

LISC is $3245

Wow, your 2k deep before getting out if July or lacing up a cleat. The add kits, tournaments, monthly $200+ , etc etc?????? It’s one thing if the club was exclusive to top players or developing some talent, but 89% of the teams and players are Cocoa Puffs

Well by signing the contract you are agreeing to let "the PRSS staff to train/coach my child to the
best of their ability". Perhaps Cocoa Puffs is all they are capable of developing.

Reply Quote
Re: Albertson Fury DA Club has been removed from the GDA program [Re: Anonymous] #723536 06/14/19 02:00 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Whoa, whoa, whoa - are you certain of this? So far everyone we've talked to on FC Alby got acceptances to FC Fury. What age group?

Do the math - even with all the departures they can't take everyone. Some will be cut.

Reply Quote
Re: Albertson Fury DA Club has been removed from the GDA program [Re: Larry Miller] #723603 06/15/19 11:18 PM
C
Cross It 4 Fun Offline
Back of THE NET
Back of THE NET
C
Is anyone surprised by this announcement....Alby has been a decline for the last few years ...they lost Boys DA now lost Girls DA.....they cannot compete at a high level in most age groups...don't take my word for it look up the standings of these teams...

Reply Quote
Re: Albertson Fury DA Club has been removed from the GDA program [Re: Cross It 4 Fun] #723605 06/16/19 08:47 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Cross It 4 Fun
Is anyone surprised by this announcement....Alby has been a decline for the last few years ...they lost Boys DA now lost Girls DA.....they cannot compete at a high level in most age groups...don't take my word for it look up the standings of these teams...

They still have the golden touch when it comes to get kids on to the national team.

Reply Quote
Re: Albertson Fury DA Club has been removed from the GDA program [Re: Anonymous] #723606 06/16/19 10:13 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They still have the golden touch when it comes to get kids on to the national team.

Yes and his name was IC. He had the golden touch.

Reply Quote
Re: Albertson Fury DA Club has been removed from the GDA program [Re: Anonymous] #723607 06/16/19 10:27 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

LI soccer has been on the decline in the past 3 years. Every ECNL & DA club has shown a significant drop in talent as well as depth of talent on there teams. Inadequate training is across the board with mismanagement from all these clubs as well. The vast majority of these players are into themselves rather than being part of a team. The skill levels of these players are not improving and most players are stagnant by U16. The truth is in order for my daughter to get ready in her senior year I had to privately hire trainers for conditioning as well as her skill and technical training and she did not play for Albertson. Don’t take my word for it talk to other parents from these other clubs.

Reply Quote
Re: Albertson Fury DA Club has been removed from the GDA program [Re: Anonymous] #723611 06/16/19 02:03 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
what are you talking about.. if you look there is great training on LI..we have two long island teams playing in the ECNL u16 championship.SUSA and EM have done a great job training girls. I think you have been at the wrong clubs.

Reply Quote
Re: Albertson Fury DA Club has been removed from the GDA program [Re: Anonymous] #723614 06/16/19 05:40 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
what are you talking about.. if you look there is great training on LI..we have two long island teams playing in the ECNL u16 championship.SUSA and EM have done a great job training girls. I think you have been at the wrong clubs.

That's a weak age group at a few other clubs this year. Wait and see how they do at nationals before judging them. Nationally this region is not very strong,no matter what league you're talking about.

Reply Quote
Re: Albertson Fury DA Club has been removed from the GDA program [Re: Anonymous] #723629 06/17/19 09:39 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Dunn was there for 1 yr. She came from RVC Just Saying

Reply Quote
Re: Albertson Fury DA Club has been removed from the GDA program [Re: Anonymous] #723631 06/17/19 09:52 AM
Larry Miller Online OP
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
OP Online
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET

Exactly. Riley has been taking credit for her since I had a full head of hair. She came to him a star.

Reply Quote
Re: Albertson Fury DA Club has been removed from the GDA program [Re: Anonymous] #723632 06/17/19 09:53 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I think they're talking about a recent surprise addition to a YNT roster

Reply Quote
Page 7 of 23 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 22 23
Quick Reply

Options HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Nobody Does It Better
Tournaments
EDP Fall Kickoff 8/24
Gettysburg Blast 8/24