Fall '19 Scores & Standings:| Alliance (NJ) | BDA | CJSL | ECNL | BECNL | EDP | EDP Futures | EHYSL | ENY Challenge Cup |
| NY State Cup | CDYSL | GDA | LIJSL | NCSA | NEGDL | National League (NA) (MA) | NPL | NYCSL | WYSL | WYSL Cup |

| Boys High School (Nassau) (Suffolk) (Private) (Westchester) | Girls High School (Nassau) (Suffolk ) (Private) (Westchester) |


Latest Posts
USSF BDA Fall 2019/Spring 2020
by Anonymous - 08/23/19 04:36 PM
B2010:U10 Fall 2019/Spring 2020
by Anonymous - 08/23/19 03:12 PM
Latest Tryout Posts
West Hempstead SC Dragons 2005/2006
by W.Hempst.Dragons - 08/21/19 09:57 PM
G2009 - FC SESA Legends
by FC SESA - 08/18/19 08:21 PM
FC SESA - B2012
by FC SESA - 08/18/19 08:15 PM
EDP 2019-2020
EDP Scores & Standings
EDP Conferences (NA) (MA)
Futures Scores & Standings
USSDA Standings 2019-2020
GDA Standings
BDA Standings
ECNL 2019-2020
Girls ECNL Standings
Boys ECNL Standings
WYSL Scores & Standings
Fall '19 Scores & Standings
LIJSL Scores & Standings
Fall '19 Scores & Standings
Spring '19 LI Cup
LIJSL Fall '19 Schedule
LIJSL Spr. '20 Schedule
Sportsmanship Spring '19
ENY State Cups 2019-2020
Challenge Cup
NY State Cup
NSCAA HS & College Rankings
Sponsors

SUSA
Academy
Camps and Clinics
Leagues
Tournaments
Private Training
Happy Feet
Birthday Parties
Field Rental
Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Larry Miller), 104 guests, and 6 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Search

BOTN en Espańol
Adverts 1
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 44 of 47 1 2 42 43 44 45 46 47
Re: G2005 GU14 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #723533 06/14/19 01:28 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]EM will never be a power house they just don't know how to coach. It's sad they have some really good players but the coaches just don't know how to make it all work in a positive atmosphere. Teams are mediocre at best. Try to inspire kids make it happen for them but they just fall short. Talk about entitled players, there are some who really suck when it gets down and dirty but they are praised for baling out but giving it their all. How screwed up it that? I would think twice or maybe once coming here. Yeah once.


I guess when your kid is not good enough to play there you shouldn't waste your time even thinking once about it


See when a player moves to a new team its just not the player trying out. The player and the parents are trying out the team. It takes a while to figure out. If it takes six months or a year so be it. My kid was good enough but the coaches weren't good enough for her. There is a formula that has to work. The ECNL platform is great and the showcases bring a lot of coaches. The thing you have to remember is the love of the game coming from the player. If a wet blanket is thrown on that player nothing good will come from it. ECNL is tops but you can achieve what you want in other leagues. Remember parents you are setting the schedule and driving them everywhere when it comes to ID camps. EM just wasn't for us.........


No need to explain. Others feel exactly the same way. Plenty of openings coming soon.


Can someone explain why so many leave the top teams in EM?

Make it a poll
1) The DOC is a tool
2) JG can't be trusted
3) Its a cut throat environment
4) the arrogant parents

Junior Soccer Advertisements

Click Here!

Re: G2005 GU14 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #723535 06/14/19 01:37 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A


No need to explain. Others feel exactly the same way. Plenty of openings coming soon. [/quote]

Can someone explain why so many leave the top teams in EM?

Make it a poll
1) The DOC is a tool
2) JG can't be trusted
3) Its a cut throat environment
4) the arrogant parents
[/quote]


I vote #1 no I vote #2 or maybe #3. Nah definitely #1

Re: G2005 GU14 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #723615 06/16/19 06:42 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]EM will never be a power house they just don't know how to coach. It's sad they have some really good players but the coaches just don't know how to make it all work in a positive atmosphere. Teams are mediocre at best. Try to inspire kids make it happen for them but they just fall short. Talk about entitled players, there are some who really suck when it gets down and dirty but they are praised for baling out but giving it their all. How screwed up it that? I would think twice or maybe once coming here. Yeah once.


I guess when your kid is not good enough to play there you shouldn't waste your time even thinking once about it


See when a player moves to a new team its just not the player trying out. The player and the parents are trying out the team. It takes a while to figure out. If it takes six months or a year so be it. My kid was good enough but the coaches weren't good enough for her. There is a formula that has to work. The ECNL platform is great and the showcases bring a lot of coaches. The thing you have to remember is the love of the game coming from the player. If a wet blanket is thrown on that player nothing good will come from it. ECNL is tops but you can achieve what you want in other leagues. Remember parents you are setting the schedule and driving them everywhere when it comes to ID camps. EM just wasn't for us.........


No need to explain. Others feel exactly the same way. Plenty of openings coming soon.


Can someone explain why so many leave the top teams in EM?

Make it a poll
1) The DOC is a tool
2) JG can't be trusted
3) Its a cut throat environment
4) the arrogant parents


All of the above, been there done that.

Re: G2005 GU14 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #723616 06/16/19 08:14 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
EM will never be a power house they just don't know how to coach. It's sad they have some really good players but the coaches just don't know how to make it all work in a positive atmosphere. Teams are mediocre at best. Try to inspire kids make it happen for them but they just fall short. Talk about entitled players, there are some who really suck when it gets down and dirty but they are praised for baling out but giving it their all. How screwed up it that? I would think twice or maybe once coming here. Yeah once.


I guess when your kid is not good enough to play there you shouldn't waste your time even thinking once about it


See when a player moves to a new team its just not the player trying out. The player and the parents are trying out the team. It takes a while to figure out. If it takes six months or a year so be it. My kid was good enough but the coaches weren't good enough for her. There is a formula that has to work. The ECNL platform is great and the showcases bring a lot of coaches. The thing you have to remember is the love of the game coming from the player. If a wet blanket is thrown on that player nothing good will come from it. ECNL is tops but you can achieve what you want in other leagues. Remember parents you are setting the schedule and driving them everywhere when it comes to ID camps. EM just wasn't for us.........


No need to explain. Others feel exactly the same way. Plenty of openings coming soon.


Can someone explain why so many leave the top teams in EM?


DoC is a train wreck and liar

Re: G2005 GU14 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #723617 06/16/19 08:48 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And those are his good points

Re: G2005 GU14 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #723619 06/16/19 10:23 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
And those are his good points



Originally Posted by Anonymous
And those are his good points


Let us not forget JG and his tendency to touch young girls and worse! He’s a legit molester! Shame on any parents who put their daughter in that situation.

Re: G2005 GU14 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #723643 06/17/19 12:14 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rico Suave is not to be around young women! Ask him about his history.. lol

Re: G2005 GU14 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #723649 06/17/19 01:34 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Rico Suave is not to be around young women! Ask him about his history.. lol


Isn’t the name Pedro Picapiedra?

Re: G2005 GU14 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #723660 06/17/19 03:29 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Rico Suave is not to be around young women! Ask him about his history.. lol


Isn’t the name Pedro Picapiedra?


Carlos Danger

Re: G2005 GU14 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 [Re: Larry Miller] #724303 07/08/19 09:37 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
National Futsal National Championship this weekend in New Jersey.

Re: G2005 GU14 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #724318 07/08/19 03:50 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
National Futsal National Championship this weekend in New Jersey.


Yawn.........

Re: G2005 GU14 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #724329 07/08/19 09:19 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Northeast futsal championships doesn’t have one of the top 4 teams from the regionals in February it’s another money grab. Two of the 4 teams are from Long Island which neither one qualified and the only reason they got in is because they couldn’t fill the bracket.

Re: G2005 GU14 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #724336 07/09/19 08:32 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Northeast futsal championships doesn’t have one of the top 4 teams from the regionals in February it’s another money grab. Two of the 4 teams are from Long Island which neither one qualified and the only reason they got in is because they couldn’t fill the bracket.


What a joke it's hard to believe people are paying to play in a "National Futsal Championship " lol. Pay play at its finest.

Re: G2005 GU14 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #724337 07/09/19 08:58 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Northeast futsal championships doesn’t have one of the top 4 teams from the regionals in February it’s another money grab. Two of the 4 teams are from Long Island which neither one qualified and the only reason they got in is because they couldn’t fill the bracket.


What a joke it's hard to believe people are paying to play in a "National Futsal Championship " lol. Pay play at its finest.
It’s basically just another tournament so what’s the difference? Because it’s indoors on a court. Tournaments are tournaments and we all pay to play in them. So who cares

Re: G2005 GU14 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #724340 07/09/19 10:06 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]Northeast futsal championships doesn’t have one of the top 4 teams from the regionals in February it’s another money grab. Two of the 4 teams are from Long Island which neither one qualified and the only reason they got in is because they couldn’t fill the bracket.


What a joke it's hard to believe people are paying to play in a "National Futsal Championship " lol. Pay play at its finest.
It’s basically just another tournament so what’s the difference? Because it’s indoors on a court. Tournaments are tournaments and we all pay to play in them. So who cares

Biggest difference is other tournaments don't call themselves National Championships and state it's a qualifying tournament. Its indoor soccer in July

Page 44 of 47 1 2 42 43 44 45 46 47

Nobody Does It Better
Tournaments
EDP Fall Kickoff 8/24
Gettysburg Blast 8/24
OBGC Capital Cup 8/31
Southampton Cup CA 8/31
WAGS 10/12
SAC Columbus Wknd. 10/12
CT Rush Columbus 10/12
EDP Fall Cup 10/12
Parsippany Pride 10/11
Levittown SC Columbus 10/12
East Islip Columbus 10/12
Nation's Capital Cup 11/9 Columbia Classic Boys 11/9
Columbia Classic Girls 11/16
Fall Turf Classic 11/16
EDP Fall Classic 11/16
Hempfield College Girls 11/16
Hempfield College Boys 11/23
Southampton Cup TX 11/23
Southampton Cup Balt. 11/23
FC Brandywine 11/23
EDP Maps Cup 11/23
EDP Fall Showcase 11/23
NRSA Harvest Fest 11/23
CRUSA/FC Bucks 11/23
Baltimore Showcase 11/30
Southampton Cup FL 12/7
EDP Winter Classic 12/7
Winter Indoor Leagues
KK Athletics
LIRR Intramural League
SUSA Sessions 1&2
Camps & Clinics
EISC Summer Camps
EISC Pre-Academy
NYSC Girls Summer Camps
NYSC Boys Summer Camps
NYSC Boot Camp
NYSC Development
LIRR FREE Champions
LIRR Champions Training
LIRR Ball Mastery/Total
LIRR Striker Training
LIRR Goalkeeper Training
Eastern FC Champions Camp
Eastern FC Pre-Season HS
SUSA HS Prep
SUSA Finishing/Goalkeeper SUSA @ Baymen
SUSA Fall Kick Off
SUSA Camp Series
SUSA Summer Splash

WYSL Summer Camp

Stony Brook SC Camp
Newest Members
nthudl, W.Hempst.Dragons, Erick.M17, Cfigueroa84, Dennism123
14856 Registered Users
Adverts 2

Click Here!


Copyright (c) Back of THE NET 1991 - 2019


.