Fall '19 Scores & Standings:| Alliance (NJ) | BDA | CJSL | ECNL | BECNL | CCL Boys | CCL Girls | EDP | EDP Futures |
| ENY Challenge Cup | ENY State Cup | GDA | LIJSL | NEGDL |
National League (NA) (MA) | NPL | NYCSL | WYSL | WYSL Cup |

| Boys High School (Nassau) (Suffolk) (Private) | Girls High School (Nassau) (Suffolk ) (Private) |

Latest Posts
ECNL & ECNL2 Conversation
by Larry Miller - 09/14/19 11:03 PM
B2004:U16 Fall 2019/Spring 2020
by Anonymous - 09/14/19 03:01 PM
Latest Tryout Posts
2019 - 2020 NYCSL FC Vipers Boys 19U Tryouts EDP Soccer
by Coach_Sanchez - 09/13/19 08:06 AM
Eastern FC 2006 Girls Premier Tryouts
by Larry Miller - 09/11/19 10:10 AM
Long Island Rough Riders Pre-Academy Tryouts
by Larry Miller - 09/10/19 05:58 PM
EDP 2019-2020
EDP Scores & Standings
EDP Conferences (NA) (MA)
Futures Scores & Standings
USSDA Standings 2019-2020
GDA Standings
BDA Standings
ECNL 2019-2020
Girls NE Standings
Boys NE Sched & Scores
WYSL Scores & Standings
Fall '19 Scores & Standings
LIJSL Scores & Standings
Fall '19 Scores & Standings
Spring '19 LI Cup
LIJSL Fall '19 Schedule
LIJSL Spr. '20 Schedule
Sportsmanship Spring '19
ENY State Cups 2019-2020
NY State Cup
NSCAA HS & College Rankings
Sponsors

SUSA
Academy
Camps and Clinics
Leagues
Tournaments
Private Training
Happy Feet
Birthday Parties
Field Rental
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 52 guests, and 5 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Search

BOTN en Español
Adverts 1
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 114 of 134 1 2 112 113 114 115 116 133 134
Re: USSF BDA Fall 2018/Spring 2019 [Re: Larry Miller] #722448 05/23/19 10:06 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous

U12 is already a done deal - it's done after this spring as an official DA element (some clubs are running their own pre-DA teams and leagues). U13s will likely be dropped after this coming year. MLS clubs really wanted out before, but now that they can get bigger payments for developed players they may be more inclined to stay. USSF may also offer up some other small bits to keep them happy and in the league for another 1-2 years.

I agree and think MLS teams should be pretty happy if they can field pay-to-play U12 & U13 teams, while scouting non-MLS players in their "proprietary" pre-DA leagues. That's a huge offset in cost and as you point out combined with the possibility of training compensation and solidarity payments should keep the BDA status quo for at least another few years. More open dates & international travel opportunities will be among those other bits I'm sure.

Junior Soccer Advertisements

Click Here!

Re: USSF BDA Fall 2018/Spring 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #722519 05/24/19 03:04 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

he is a very talented player and work very hard .

Their are many more talented 10 year old than this kid. However, the parents either aren't trying to capitalize on their kid or don't know how to go about it. Can't blame the dad for doing what many others are doing with social media making $$$$. Either way he is not even close to the the 2.1 million followers of the Iranian 6 year old who has raw talent. That kid is

he is a very talented player and work very hard .[/quote]

Their are many more talented 10 year old than this kid. However, the parents either aren't trying to capitalize on their kid or don't know how to go about it. Can't blame the dad for doing what many others are doing with social media making $$$$. Either way he is not even close to the the 2.1 million followers of the Iranian 6 year old who has raw talent. That kid is going to be a soccer player or gymnast for sure.[/quote]

Why can’t we blame the dad? Tacky is tacky. Good for hîm for making money off of his 10 year old son on Instagram but it is gross .
[/quote]

its for sure a making money Instagram . you can see him posting every 10 minutes . I wonder if the kid has an idea of this. I like the way the father answer to his kid fans .

Re: USSF BDA Fall 2018/Spring 2019 [Re: Larry Miller] #722524 05/24/19 08:54 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How can I find his Instagram videos?

Re: USSF BDA Fall 2018/Spring 2019 [Re: Larry Miller] #722591 05/28/19 11:25 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
U20 World Cup question. Why wasn't James Sands, Joseph Scally, Justin Haak or Golden boy from BWG called up to the squad?

Re: USSF BDA Fall 2018/Spring 2019 [Re: Larry Miller] #722596 05/28/19 12:19 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
U20 World Cup question. Why wasn't James Sands, Joseph Scally, Justin Haak or Golden boy from BWG called up to the squad?

maybe Sands chose first team minutes over NT but Scally, Haak, et al just don't seem ready for a U20 tournament... not with the talent the NT can call on who wouldn't be 2-3 years disadvantaged.

Re: USSF BDA Fall 2018/Spring 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #722599 05/28/19 12:35 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Their are many more talented 10 year old than this kid. However, the parents either aren't trying to capitalize on their kid or don't know how to go about it. Can't blame the dad for doing what many others are doing with social media making $$$$. Either way he is not even close to the the 2.1 million followers of the Iranian 6 year old who has raw talent. That kid is

Their are many more talented 10 year old than this kid. However, the parents either aren't trying to capitalize on their kid or don't know how to go about it. Can't blame the dad for doing what many others are doing with social media making $$$$. Either way he is not even close to the the 2.1 million followers of the Iranian 6 year old who has raw talent. That kid is going to be a soccer player or gymnast for sure.[/quote]

Why can’t we blame the dad? Tacky is tacky. Good for hîm for making money off of his 10 year old son on Instagram but it is gross .
[/quote]

its for sure a making money Instagram . you can see him posting every 10 minutes . I wonder if the kid has an idea of this. I like the way the father answer to his kid fans .[/quote]

kid train and recover like a pro player.

Re: USSF BDA Fall 2018/Spring 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #722615 05/28/19 02:41 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

who litte jack? how is that kid doing by the way? still playing 2 years up and playing 90 minutes?

Re: USSF BDA Fall 2018/Spring 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #722663 05/29/19 11:19 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_YqH7E2Lcg

Re: USSF BDA Fall 2018/Spring 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #722668 05/29/19 11:25 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

maybe Sands chose first team minutes over NT but Scally, Haak, et al just don't seem ready for a U20 tournament... not with the talent the NT can call on who wouldn't be 2-3 years disadvantaged.

Crazy suggestion that Sands turned down a call-up to play in the U-20 World Cup.
Crazy idea that an MLS club wouldn't MAKE him go, for the experience, exposure, resale value, etc.
Agree 100% w the rest of the comment.

Re: USSF BDA Fall 2018/Spring 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #722671 05/29/19 12:27 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

supreme Vuitton shoes and space ship recovering . let the kid play street soccer and have fun .

Re: USSF BDA Fall 2018/Spring 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #722680 05/29/19 01:38 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

supreme Vuitton shoes and space ship recovering . let the kid play street soccer and have fun .

Yep he is too young to be a ‘professional.’ There are all sorts of issues here.

Re: USSF BDA Fall 2018/Spring 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #722682 05/29/19 02:15 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yep he is too young to be a ‘professional.’ There are all sorts of issues here.

I can't imagine the expectation. A day like this is like $800

Re: USSF BDA Fall 2018/Spring 2019 [Re: Larry Miller] #722705 05/30/19 08:26 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
lets put it this way the kid is like any other 10 years old soccer player in NY no a super talented almost a pro player as coaches describe. all I see is parents spending a lot of money . probably this kid doesn't know about all this Instagram show , I see they post almost every 10 minutes and have 145 k followers .
in my country argentina kids play,play,play and repeat .

Re: USSF BDA Fall 2018/Spring 2019 [Re: Larry Miller] #722707 05/30/19 09:11 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Crazy suggestion that Sands turned down a call-up to play in the U-20 World Cup.
Crazy idea that an MLS club wouldn't MAKE him go, for the experience, exposure, resale value, etc.
Agree 100% w the rest of the comment.

I hear you, and the comment was a little tongue in cheek, but I literally can't think of any other reason he wasn't called up unless Tab Ramos's 1994 WC head injury is flaring up again... Sands has been one of the best players on NYCFC and arguably the league this season yet Ramos calls up benchwarmer Matt Real?

Anyway, hope NYCFC sells him now so he can continue developing in a real league outside the US (sorry NYCFC fans!)

Re: USSF BDA Fall 2018/Spring 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #722708 05/30/19 09:39 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
lets put it this way the kid is like any other 10 years old soccer player in NY no a super talented almost a pro player as coaches describe. all I see is parents spending a lot of money . probably this kid doesn't know about all this Instagram show , I see they post almost every 10 minutes and have 145 k followers .
in my country argentina kids play,play,play and repeat .

My son's team had a player like this at U8 and U9. The father even sent him to England for two summers to play at Tottenham. To hear him speak about the boy was at times sad. He was convinced that his kid of Indian heritage would be the first Indian Messi. He then determined that the team wasn't good enough for his kid so he moved on to another team. And then another. Finally got on the Red Bulls RDS showcase team. By 14 when he played against my son's team he was an average player and most were a head taller than him, stronger and quicker. Long story short, the kid quit soccer at 16.

Page 114 of 134 1 2 112 113 114 115 116 133 134

Nobody Does It Better
Tournaments
WAGS 10/12
SAC Columbus Wknd. 10/12
CT Rush Columbus 10/12
EDP Fall Cup 10/12
Parsippany Pride 10/11
Levittown SC Columbus 10/12
East Islip Columbus 10/12
Syosset Columbus 10/12
Globall Super Cup 10/12