Fall '20 Scores & Standings:| G-ECNL | G-ECRL | B-ECNL | B-ECRL | EDP | GA | LIJSL | MLS NXT | NCSANJ | WYSL |


Forum Search
Fall 2020
Scores & Standings
Girls Academy League
GA Schedule & Standings
MLS Next Scores & Standings
Scores & Standings
National League Playoffs
2020-21 National Playoffs
EDP 2020/2021
Scores & Standings
WYSL Scores & Standings
Fall '20 Scores & Standings
LIJSL Scores & Standings
Scores & Standings
ENY State Cups 2020-2021
Challenge Cup
NY State Cup
Latest Posts
G2008:U13 Fall 2020/Spring 2021
by Anonymous - 09/29/20 10:09 PM
G2007:U14 Fall 2020/Spring 2021
by Anonymous - 09/29/20 08:35 PM
The new MLS youth league
by Anonymous - 09/29/20 07:22 PM
B2010:U11 Fall 2020/Spring 2021
by Anonymous - 09/29/20 05:23 PM
G2006:U15 Fall 2020/Spring 2021
by Anonymous - 09/29/20 07:51 AM
BOTN en Espaol
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Boys ECNL welcomes 18 new clubs for 2019-2020 season
#719419 03/20/19 12:32 PM
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 19,082
Likes: 22
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
OP Online
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 19,082
Likes: 22
RICHMOND, VA (Via Boys ECNL) – The Boys Elite Clubs National League (Boys ECNL) has unveiled a significant class of nationally-renowned clubs joining the rapidly growing youth platform for the 2019-2020 season, including the creation of a new conference.

Adding to recently announced new members Minnesota Thunder Academy and Loudoun Soccer, the Boys ECNL will add 16 additional clubs that are proven top-level performers for the fall.  Collectively, these clubs have developed hundreds of players for NCAA Men’s Soccer programs and will immediately elevate the on-field standard within the league.

In addition, the Boys ECNL has created a new Northwest Conference to be launched this fall, stretching the league footprint to fully cover the United States from coast to coast in a meaningful way, brokering opportunities for powerhouse clubs in an exploding soccer market to join its ranks.
The full list of new member clubs of the Boys ECNL for the 2019-2020 season is below:

Charlotte Soccer Academy (NC) Minnesota Thunder Academy (MN)
Crossfire Premier (WA) Pacesetter Soccer Club (OH)
Discoveries Soccer Club (SC) Pacific Northwest SC (WA)
Eastside FC (WA) Palm Beach United (FL)
FC Alliance (TN) Rockford Raptors FC (IL)
FC Golden State (CA) Seattle United (WA)
LA Breakers (CA) Snohomish United (WA)
Loudoun Soccer (VA) STA (NJ)
Manhattan Soccer Club (NY) Washington Premier (WA)
“The addition of such a potent lineup of nationally-recognized clubs speaks to the excitement around the Boys ECNL right now,” said Boys ECNL Commissioner Jason Kutney.  “I am incredibly excited by the number of high-caliber clubs seeking out opportunities in the league and in the ENPL, and with the strong desire of all our clubs to make this platform even stronger.”

The Boys ECNL was formed to provide a top level, club-based development, training, and competition platform for youth male soccer players, with conference competition in five age groups (U14, U15, U16, U17, and U18/19) and collegiate exposure through multiple Boys ECNL National Events.  In addition to the competition platform, the Boys ECNL offers player identification and development opportunities for top players, as well as unique coaching education and club development programs.  Top teams from every Boys ECNL conference qualify for the post-season ENPL Playoffs, along with top teams from US Club Soccer’s NPLs.

All New Member clubs will begin competition within the Boys ECNL in August 2019.


Like Reply Quote
Junior Soccer Advertisements

Re: Boys ECNL welcomes 18 new clubs for 2019-2020 season
Larry Miller #719421 03/20/19 01:28 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Larry, when do you think the girls announcement will be out?

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys ECNL welcomes 18 new clubs for 2019-2020 season
Anonymous #719422 03/20/19 01:36 PM
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 19,082
Likes: 22
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
OP Online
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 19,082
Likes: 22
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Larry, when do you think the girls announcement will be out?


Who knows? Asking them does not get any response. Very friendly people at the girls ECNL, NOT!!

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys ECNL welcomes 18 new clubs for 2019-2020 season
Larry Miller #719423 03/20/19 01:44 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congrats to them, they've always seemed to be a quality club. Now how long before the Girls side is announced!

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys ECNL welcomes 18 new clubs for 2019-2020 season
Larry Miller #719424 03/20/19 01:50 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like two new additions in the metro area - MSC and STA. Any idea, Larry, what the new local conference structure will be? I see a few options:
1. will be added to the current slate of teams in the Northeast Conference, bringing the number to 17
2. will be added to the Northeast Conference, replacing two current teams who will be moved to another conference (Baltimore Celtic and Maryland United to the Southeast maybe, to bring their footprint up to 14; though that'd be a real far trip for them to Florida)
3. will be added to the Northeast Conference, replacing the two teams lowest in the standings to try and improve the overall quality of play. Kind of like a relegation system, although I don't know where they'd be relegated to since there isn't a current "B" division structure to my knowledge.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys ECNL welcomes 18 new clubs for 2019-2020 season
Larry Miller #719426 03/20/19 02:14 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any chance Manhattan SC gets girls program?

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys ECNL welcomes 18 new clubs for 2019-2020 season
Anonymous #719428 03/20/19 03:07 PM
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 19,082
Likes: 22
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
OP Online
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 19,082
Likes: 22
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Looks like two new additions in the metro area - MSC and STA. Any idea, Larry, what the new local conference structure will be? I see a few options:
1. will be added to the current slate of teams in the Northeast Conference, bringing the number to 17
2. will be added to the Northeast Conference, replacing two current teams who will be moved to another conference (Baltimore Celtic and Maryland United to the Southeast maybe, to bring their footprint up to 14; though that'd be a real far trip for them to Florida)
3. will be added to the Northeast Conference, replacing the two teams lowest in the standings to try and improve the overall quality of play. Kind of like a relegation system, although I don't know where they'd be relegated to since there isn't a current "B" division structure to my knowledge.


The ECNL have not stated how they are going to incorporate all the new clubs coming in. My guess is that they will reconfigure the conferences and make that announcement in the next month or so.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys ECNL welcomes 18 new clubs for 2019-2020 season
Larry Miller #719429 03/20/19 04:06 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sorta strange STA added Boys ECNL and Girls DA. I'd have thought the leagues would prefer to leverage both. Goes to show how disconnected boys and girls sides are, within the leagues and also within the clubs.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys ECNL welcomes 18 new clubs for 2019-2020 season
Larry Miller #719431 03/20/19 05:22 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not sure if anyone noticed how many Boys DA programs who only had the younger age groups went into ECNL. It shows the frustration with US Soccer

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys ECNL welcomes 18 new clubs for 2019-2020 season
Anonymous #719443 03/20/19 10:27 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Sorta strange STA added Boys ECNL and Girls DA. I'd have thought the leagues would prefer to leverage both. Goes to show how disconnected boys and girls sides are, within the leagues and also within the clubs.


Albertson has boys ECNL and girls DA. Not uncommon.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys ECNL welcomes 18 new clubs for 2019-2020 season
Larry Miller #719457 03/21/19 01:39 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All pointless, i would not get all hyped about boys ECNL lol. The EDP NL still has stronger teams that can take down the ECNL teams in our region easy. I know ECNL will try to to get the boys side to the same as the girls ecnl but its not going to happen sorry!

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys ECNL welcomes 18 new clubs for 2019-2020 season
Anonymous #719464 03/21/19 06:11 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
S
Originally Posted by Anonymous
The EDP NL still has stronger teams that can take down the ECNL teams in our region easy.


LOL. Whatever you say. Blowing out low talent teams tends to inflate one’s head.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys ECNL welcomes 18 new clubs for 2019-2020 season
Anonymous #719466 03/21/19 07:45 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
S
Originally Posted by Anonymous
The EDP NL still has stronger teams that can take down the ECNL teams in our region easy.


LOL. Whatever you say. Blowing out low talent teams tends to inflate one’s head.




Ok in that case lets put East Meadow 05 ECNL vs LIPFC EDP NL ? the answer is LIPFC blows out EM BAAMM ......... i know your an ECNL idiot but still live in the real world!

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys ECNL welcomes 18 new clubs for 2019-2020 season
Anonymous #719471 03/21/19 08:44 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
S
Originally Posted by Anonymous
The EDP NL still has stronger teams that can take down the ECNL teams in our region easy.


LOL. Whatever you say. Blowing out low talent teams tends to inflate one’s head.




Ok in that case lets put East Meadow 05 ECNL vs LIPFC EDP NL ? the answer is LIPFC blows out EM BAAMM ......... i know your an ECNL idiot but still live in the real world!


LOL

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys ECNL welcomes 18 new clubs for 2019-2020 season
Anonymous #719473 03/21/19 09:52 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let’s see.
LIPFC 05 lost to Manhattan SC 05 4-0 at EDP Fall Cup
Manhattan SC joining ECNL
Manhattan SC 05 just lost in final at Jefferson Cup to FSA ECNL 05
EMSC and Albertson are both bottom of the brackets ECNL clubs
LIPFC 05 would likely do better then EMSC or Albertson in ECNL
HOWEVER
LIPFC 05 WOULD NOT BE COMPETITIVE AT THE TOP OF ECNL
Here is a list of better teams
Penn Fusion
Match Fit
PDA
Maryland United
World Class
FSA
Boston Bolts

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys ECNL welcomes 18 new clubs for 2019-2020 season
Anonymous #719479 03/21/19 10:22 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Let’s see.
LIPFC 05 lost to Manhattan SC 05 4-0 at EDP Fall Cup
Manhattan SC joining ECNL
Manhattan SC 05 just lost in final at Jefferson Cup to FSA ECNL 05
EMSC and Albertson are both bottom of the brackets ECNL clubs
LIPFC 05 would likely do better then EMSC or Albertson in ECNL
HOWEVER
LIPFC 05 WOULD NOT BE COMPETITIVE AT THE TOP OF ECNL
Here is a list of better teams
Penn Fusion
Match Fit
PDA
Maryland United
World Class
FSA
Boston Bolts



So, not to burst your bubble ...

1 - I don’t folllow ‘05’s
2 - stay in EDP

Have a great season!

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys ECNL welcomes 18 new clubs for 2019-2020 season
Larry Miller #719634 03/26/19 06:24 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Silly comments. LIPFC has played Albertson 05’s at least twice and didnt win. Furthermore Alby has been decimated by NYCFC so somebody over there likes their style of play. Even in rebuilding they have hung with some of those elite teams named above. Elwin is a solid coach and you should be content, but stop comparing clubs. Its just pointless. Especially if your going to talk about wins and loses.

Like Reply Quote
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled


Link Copied to Clipboard

Click Here!