Fall '20 Scores & Standings:| G-ECNL | G-ECRL | B-ECNL | B-ECRL | EDP | GA | LIJSL | MLS NXT | NCSANJ | WYSL |


Forum Search
Fall 2020
Scores & Standings
Girls Academy League
GA Schedule & Standings
MLS Next Scores & Standings
Scores & Standings
National League Playoffs
2020-21 National Playoffs
EDP 2020/2021
Scores & Standings
WYSL Scores & Standings
Fall '20 Scores & Standings
LIJSL Scores & Standings
Scores & Standings
ENY State Cups 2020-2021
Challenge Cup
NY State Cup
Latest Posts
B2010:U11 Fall 2020/Spring 2021
by Anonymous - 09/25/20 11:17 PM
G2007:U14 Fall 2020/Spring 2021
by Anonymous - 09/25/20 08:51 PM
Stony Brook SC & Atletico FC Merge
by Anonymous - 09/25/20 08:35 PM
BOTN en Espańol
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 46 1 2 3 45 46
B2004 BU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - v2.0
#718138 02/07/19 02:48 PM
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 19,076
Likes: 22
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
OP Online
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 19,076
Likes: 22
I am restarting this age group thread....it will be monitored very closely.

Junior Soccer Advertisements

Re: B2004 BU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - v2.0
Larry Miller #718152 02/08/19 12:20 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why?

Re: B2004 BU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - v2.0
Larry Miller #718162 02/08/19 12:03 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good move Larry

Re: B2004 BU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - v2.0
Anonymous #718164 02/08/19 12:14 PM
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 19,076
Likes: 22
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
OP Online
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 19,076
Likes: 22
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Why?


1- Because I can.
2- Because I did.
3- I caution everyone on the Valencia side to be very careful trying to post erroneous, mis-leading, or total BS posts. I caution because you folks and VCF folks may not know or may be forgetful of the numerous email exchanges between Marios in the VCF attempt to become advertisers on BOTN and the reasons VCF was turned down from support from BOTN. I would share that contained in the email exchanges, I was very clear to point out the red light that Leigh Pinkerton poses to VCF.
4- This is my one and only olive branch. Ask yourself, VCF if you feel lucky, well do 'ya VCF?

Re: B2004 BU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - v2.0
Larry Miller #718171 02/08/19 04:44 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Manhattan Kickoff top flight
U15 PLATINUM RED
Bracket A
NY STARS PREMIER GALAXY (NYE)
IRONBOUND SC 04RED-BARCA (NJ)
VIRGINIA LEGACY 04 CCL ELITE (VA)
BEACHSIDE OF CONNECTICUT SC HS 2004 (CT)
Bracket B
CEDAR STARS ACADEMY HUDSON VALLEY 2004 GREEN NPL (NYE)
WBabylon F.C. BULLDOGS UNITED (NYE)
BARÇA ACADEMY PRO NY 2004 PRO (NYE)
MANHATTAN SC THUNDER (NYE)

any thoughts?

Re: B2004 BU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - v2.0
Anonymous #718182 02/09/19 03:29 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Manhattan Kickoff top flight
U15 PLATINUM RED
Bracket A
NY STARS PREMIER GALAXY (NYE)
IRONBOUND SC 04RED-BARCA (NJ)
VIRGINIA LEGACY 04 CCL ELITE (VA)
BEACHSIDE OF CONNECTICUT SC HS 2004 (CT)
Bracket B
CEDAR STARS ACADEMY HUDSON VALLEY 2004 GREEN NPL (NYE)
WBabylon F.C. BULLDOGS UNITED (NYE)
BARÇA ACADEMY PRO NY 2004 PRO (NYE)
MANHATTAN SC THUNDER (NYE)

any thoughts?



galaxy are always favorites to win but there could be some suprises

Re: B2004 BU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - v2.0
Anonymous #718209 02/11/19 11:29 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Manhattan Kickoff top flight
U15 PLATINUM RED
Bracket A
NY STARS PREMIER GALAXY (NYE)
IRONBOUND SC 04RED-BARCA (NJ)
VIRGINIA LEGACY 04 CCL ELITE (VA)
BEACHSIDE OF CONNECTICUT SC HS 2004 (CT)
Bracket B
CEDAR STARS ACADEMY HUDSON VALLEY 2004 GREEN NPL (NYE)
WBabylon F.C. BULLDOGS UNITED (NYE)
BARÇA ACADEMY PRO NY 2004 PRO (NYE)
MANHATTAN SC THUNDER (NYE)

any thoughts?



a week ago there would be like 10 responses to this

Re: B2004 BU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - v2.0
Larry Miller #718265 02/12/19 06:32 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Chat in this age group has grinded to a stop for good reason.

Re: B2004 BU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - v2.0
Anonymous #718271 02/12/19 09:31 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Chat in this age group has grinded to a stop for good reason.

but at what cost, i used to be enertained by the hot takes on this thread

Re: B2004 BU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - v2.0
Anonymous #718317 02/13/19 07:03 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is there really anything to talk about. The season will be here shortly with plenty to talk about.

Re: B2004 BU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - v2.0
Anonymous #718332 02/14/19 09:48 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Jeff Cup

Re: B2004 BU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - v2.0
Anonymous #718340 02/14/19 12:25 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Originally Posted by Anonymous
Jeff Cup

SUSA is gonna have a rough tournament, very slight chance they’ll make the final looking at the teams they’ll play

Re: B2004 BU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - v2.0
Anonymous #718344 02/14/19 02:01 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous

Originally Posted by Anonymous
Jeff Cup

SUSA is gonna have a rough tournament, very slight chance they’ll make the final looking at the teams they’ll play


Careful what you say.

Re: B2004 BU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - v2.0
Anonymous #718345 02/14/19 02:43 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous

Originally Posted by Anonymous
Jeff Cup

SUSA is gonna have a rough tournament, very slight chance they’ll make the final looking at the teams they’ll play


Careful what you say.

why? never said they didn’t have a chance, but they’ll have to work hard for every game since this is the highest competition theyve ever played at a tournament

Re: B2004 BU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - v2.0
Larry Miller #718349 02/14/19 03:29 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Manhattan Kickoff top flight
U15 PLATINUM RED
Bracket A
NY STARS PREMIER GALAXY (NYE)
IRONBOUND SC 04RED-BARCA (NJ)
VIRGINIA LEGACY 04 CCL ELITE (VA)
BEACHSIDE OF CONNECTICUT SC HS 2004 (CT)
Bracket B
CEDAR STARS ACADEMY HUDSON VALLEY 2004 GREEN NPL (NYE)
WBabylon F.C. BULLDOGS UNITED (NYE)
BARÇA ACADEMY PRO NY 2004 PRO (NYE)
MANHATTAN SC THUNDER (NYE)

any thoughts?



galaxy are always favorites to win but there could be some suprises


I saw Barca play and beat galaxy at EDP during the spring. Barca looked better, assuming both teams were at full strength. I wouldn't be surprised if Barca won.

Re: B2004 BU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - v2.0
Anonymous #718356 02/14/19 06:12 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This age anyone can beat anyone especially with 35 minute halves hoping for good weather as this tournament always been tough one out of the gates.

Re: B2004 BU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - v2.0
Anonymous #718362 02/14/19 11:25 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
At this level all these teams have to work very hard to get to the finals. Jefferson Cup , Manhattan , EDP. They are all top competition. Hope for good weather and a safe event. Good Luck to all the boys

Re: B2004 BU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - v2.0
Larry Miller #718646 02/25/19 10:27 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
?

Re: B2004 BU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - v2.0
Anonymous #718663 02/26/19 04:25 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Diana Ross song

Re: B2004 BU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - v2.0
Larry Miller #718676 02/27/19 10:02 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Viva Barca

Re: B2004 BU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - v2.0
Anonymous #718719 02/28/19 01:23 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Barca is the top team on Long Island. Bar none

Re: B2004 BU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - v2.0
Anonymous #718722 02/28/19 02:03 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Barca is the top team on Long Island. Bar none


Time to put up or shut up Saturday 4:45pm

Re: B2004 BU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - v2.0
Anonymous #718724 02/28/19 02:24 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Barca is the top team on Long Island. Bar none


Time to put up or shut up Saturday 4:45pm

you gotta be gullible af if you dont realize its a troll, who the hell just comes on a thread that hasnt been very active lately to just say your a top team out of the blue

Re: B2004 BU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - v2.0
Anonymous #718725 02/28/19 02:34 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Barca is the top team on Long Island. Bar none


Time to put up or shut up Saturday 4:45pm

you gotta be gullible af if you dont realize its a troll, who the hell just comes on a thread that hasnt been very active lately to just say your a top team out of the blue


Not a troll, actually its some idiot that has been drinking these koolaid of barca and his son plays there because he could not make it anywhere else. Look at the DA tread and we all know which dad this is because his son did not make BWG DA last season so now he is repping barca barca or should i say the FAKE BARCA,,,,,

Re: B2004 BU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - v2.0
Anonymous #718732 02/28/19 03:48 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Barca is the top team on Long Island. Bar none


Time to put up or shut up Saturday 4:45pm

you gotta be gullible af if you dont realize its a troll, who the hell just comes on a thread that hasnt been very active lately to just say your a top team out of the blue


Not a troll, actually its some idiot that has been drinking these koolaid of barca and his son plays there because he could not make it anywhere else. Look at the DA tread and we all know which dad this is because his son did not make BWG DA last season so now he is repping barca barca or should i say the FAKE BARCA,,,,,

Must be somebody who just recently joined cause there were no ex BWG kids on that team last time I saw them

Page 1 of 46 1 2 3 45 46

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click Here!