Latest Posts
B2010:U10 Fall 2019/Spring 2020
by Anonymous - 01/26/20 11:49 AM
USSF BDA Fall 2019/Spring 2020
by Anonymous - 01/26/20 12:06 AM
EDP 2020 Spring League Registration
by Anonymous - 01/25/20 03:30 PM
EDP 2019-2020
EDP Scores & Standings
EDP Conferences (NA) (MA)
Futures Scores & Standings
USSDA Standings 2019-2020
GDA Standings
BDA Standings
ECNL 2019-2020
Girls NE Standings
Boys NE Sched & Scores
WYSL Scores & Standings
Spring '20 Scores & Standings
LIJSL Scores & Standings
Spring '20 Scores & Standings
Spring '20 LI Cup
LIJSL Spr. '20 Schedule
Sportsmanship Fall '19
ENY State Cups 2019-2020
Challenge Cup
NY State Cup
NSCAA HS & College Rankings
Sponsors

KK Athletics
Soccer Skills Training
Goalkeeping Training
Private Training
Tournaments
Camps and Clinics
Field Rentals
Glow in the Dark Birthday Parties
SUSA
Academy
Camps and Clinics
Leagues
Tournaments
Private Training
Happy Feet
Birthday Parties
Field Rental
Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Larry Miller), 98 guests, and 12 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Search

BOTN en Espaol
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 28 1 2 3 27 28
G2005 GU14 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 #710245 07/23/18 08:59 AM
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 16,920
Larry Miller Online OP
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
OP Online
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 16,920
It's the start of the Fall 2018/Spring 2019 season. Use this thread for your posts regarding this age group.

Junior Soccer Advertisements

Re: G2005 GU14 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 [Re: Larry Miller] #710590 08/02/18 10:39 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
East Meadow ECNL will be the cream of the crop people!!! We are going to flip the table. Watch out here we come. Cant wait to whip the SUSA crew all year long.

Re: G2005 GU14 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #710600 08/02/18 12:19 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
East Meadow ECNL will be the cream of the crop people!!! We are going to flip the table. Watch out here we come. Cant wait to whip the SUSA crew all year long.


Y’all bitchez are whack. Only one crew comin through who can do dat voodoo. Time to flick since we in da pool

Re: G2005 GU14 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #710601 08/02/18 12:22 PM
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 16,920
Larry Miller Online OP
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
OP Online
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 16,920
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
East Meadow ECNL will be the cream of the crop people!!! We are going to flip the table. Watch out here we come. Cant wait to whip the SUSA crew all year long.


Y’all bitchez are whack. Only one crew comin through who can do dat voodoo. Time to flick since we in da pool


Words to live by.

Re: G2005 GU14 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #710615 08/02/18 03:56 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
East Meadow ECNL will be the cream of the crop people!!! We are going to flip the table. Watch out here we come. Cant wait to whip the SUSA crew all year long.

Susa has always been suspect anyway.No points for beating them!

Soccer Events

Re: G2005 GU14 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 [Re: Larry Miller] #710891 08/09/18 12:58 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Getting closer bitchez! And ja know how we do. Hollah!

Re: G2005 GU14 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #710923 08/10/18 09:12 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Getting closer bitchez! And ja know how we do. Hollah!



Hope you are not trying to help your children with ELA and grammar. Leave it to the professionals. 😂

Re: G2005 GU14 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #710932 08/10/18 10:26 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Getting closer bitchez! And ja know how we do. Hollah!



Listen playa, with our key offseason additions EM will walk through any team on the Island. Case in point, the Rebelz are ducking us and wont play in the EM tournament. Once we spank you by 3 goals (minimum) you will be begging to put on the black and white. You will most likely end up with the PDA look a likes because we wont need your help!

Hollah!!!

Re: G2005 GU14 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #710935 08/10/18 12:36 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Getting closer bitchez! And ja know how we do. Hollah!



Listen playa, with our key offseason additions EM will walk through any team on the Island. Case in point, the Rebelz are ducking us and wont play in the EM tournament. Once we spank you by 3 goals (minimum) you will be begging to put on the black and white. You will most likely end up with the PDA look a likes because we wont need your help!

Hollah!!!


Ok Dopey, for your daughter's sake, I'll take a moment to educate you. I'll assume you mean Susa when you say "PDA look a likes"[sic], because they have selected to incorporate Carolina Blue jerseys (in addition to Navy Blue and White) into their official kits, which happens to be the same color PDA players wear. Carolina Blue also happens to be the same color of dozens of other clubs across the country who have elected to pay homage to UNC Women's Soccer, you know-the most storied and successful Collegiate Women's Soccer program in the history of the game. The color "Carolina Blue" literally got it's name because of UNC.

Now you know. Tell your daughter I said-you're welcome!

Youth Soccer Events of Interest

Re: G2005 GU14 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #710943 08/10/18 03:43 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Getting closer bitchez! And ja know how we do. Hollah!



Listen playa, with our key offseason additions EM will walk through any team on the Island. Case in point, the Rebelz are ducking us and wont play in the EM tournament. Once we spank you by 3 goals (minimum) you will be begging to put on the black and white. You will most likely end up with the PDA look a likes because we wont need your help!

Hollah!!!


Stop it .”You mad bro”

Re: G2005 GU14 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #710944 08/10/18 03:56 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]Getting closer bitchez! And ja know how we do. Hollah!



Listen playa, with our key offseason additions EM will walk through any team on the Island. Case in point, the Rebelz are ducking us and wont play in the EM tournament. Once we spank you by 3 goals (minimum) you will be begging to put on the black and white. You will most likely end up with the PDA look a likes because we wont need your help!

EM couldn’t even win their own tournament last year and your worried about who’s playing

Re: G2005 GU14 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #710945 08/10/18 05:12 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Getting closer bitchez! And ja know how we do. Hollah!



Listen playa, with our key offseason additions EM will walk through any team on the Island. Case in point, the Rebelz are ducking us and wont play in the EM tournament. Once we spank you by 3 goals (minimum) you will be begging to put on the black and white. You will most likely end up with the PDA look a likes because we wont need your help!

Hollah!!!


Ok Dopey, for your daughter's sake, I'll take a moment to educate you. I'll assume you mean Susa when you say "PDA look a likes"[sic], because they have selected to incorporate Carolina Blue jerseys (in addition to Navy Blue and White) into their official kits, which happens to be the same color PDA players wear. Carolina Blue also happens to be the same color of dozens of other clubs across the country who have elected to pay homage to UNC Women's Soccer, you know-the most storied and successful Collegiate Women's Soccer program in the history of the game. The color "Carolina Blue" literally got it's name because of UNC.

Now you know. Tell your daughter I said-you're welcome!


Sensitive spot Mr. RA??? Come on now, I dont need a history lesson, we all know what you are trying to do. In your ego mind its called SUSA blue. Now, I know there is no originality when you go and buy teams instead of starting from the ground up, but you should at least come up with an original answer. That is the least you could do.GO BLUE!!!!

Re: G2005 GU14 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #710951 08/10/18 06:48 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Getting closer bitchez! And ja know how we do. Hollah!



Listen playa, with our key offseason additions EM will walk through any team on the Island. Case in point, the Rebelz are ducking us and wont play in the EM tournament. Once we spank you by 3 goals (minimum) you will be begging to put on the black and white. You will most likely end up with the PDA look a likes because we wont need your help!

Hollah!!!


Ok Dopey, for your daughter's sake, I'll take a moment to educate you. I'll assume you mean Susa when you say "PDA look a likes"[sic], because they have selected to incorporate Carolina Blue jerseys (in addition to Navy Blue and White) into their official kits, which happens to be the same color PDA players wear. Carolina Blue also happens to be the same color of dozens of other clubs across the country who have elected to pay homage to UNC Women's Soccer, you know-the most storied and successful Collegiate Women's Soccer program in the history of the game. The color "Carolina Blue" literally got it's name because of UNC.

Now you know. Tell your daughter I said-you're welcome!


Sensitive spot Mr. RA??? Come on now, I dont need a history lesson, we all know what you are trying to do. In your ego mind its called SUSA blue. Now, I know there is no originality when you go and buy teams instead of starting from the ground up, but you should at least come up with an original answer. That is the least you could do.GO BLUE!!!!


Not sure who Mr. Ra is, but my kid plays on this team and has been for several years. We're psyched to play ECNL this year and as much as some of you want a good old-fashioned hate fest with EMSC, I'm sorry to disappoint you. Plenty of the kids from both teams know each other from PDP and ODP and they're looking forward to hanging out and playing each other. Sorry to burst your bubble

Re: G2005 GU14 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #710953 08/10/18 07:55 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Getting closer bitchez! And ja know how we do. Hollah!



Listen playa, with our key offseason additions EM will walk through any team on the Island. Case in point, the Rebelz are ducking us and wont play in the EM tournament. Once we spank you by 3 goals (minimum) you will be begging to put on the black and white. You will most likely end up with the PDA look a likes because we wont need your help!

Hollah!!!


Ok Dopey, for your daughter's sake, I'll take a moment to educate you. I'll assume you mean Susa when you say "PDA look a likes"[sic], because they have selected to incorporate Carolina Blue jerseys (in addition to Navy Blue and White) into their official kits, which happens to be the same color PDA players wear. Carolina Blue also happens to be the same color of dozens of other clubs across the country who have elected to pay homage to UNC Women's Soccer, you know-the most storied and successful Collegiate Women's Soccer program in the history of the game. The color "Carolina Blue" literally got it's name because of UNC.

Now you know. Tell your daughter I said-you're welcome!


Sensitive spot Mr. RA??? Come on now, I dont need a history lesson, we all know what you are trying to do. In your ego mind its called SUSA blue. Now, I know there is no originality when you go and buy teams instead of starting from the ground up, but you should at least come up with an original answer. That is the least you could do.GO BLUE!!!!


Not sure who Mr. Ra is, but my kid plays on this team and has been for several years. We're psyched to play ECNL this year and as much as some of you want a good old-fashioned hate fest with EMSC, I'm sorry to disappoint you. Plenty of the kids from both teams know each other from PDP and ODP and they're looking forward to hanging out and playing each other. Sorry to burst your bubble


Kids could care less a’wipe.

Re: G2005 GU14 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #711164 08/17/18 02:24 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Getting closer bitchez! And ja know how we do. Hollah!



Listen playa, with our key offseason additions EM will walk through any team on the Island. Case in point, the Rebelz are ducking us and wont play in the EM tournament. Once we spank you by 3 goals (minimum) you will be begging to put on the black and white. You will most likely end up with the PDA look a likes because we wont need your help!

Hollah!!!




Rebelz lol. Just don’t say Town Team too loudly. People tend to get uptight

Upcoming Soccer Happenings

Re: G2005 GU14 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 [Re: Larry Miller] #711287 08/22/18 09:59 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NYCSL NPL - does anyone know how the league is? The Stallions and STA are still the same teams as last year, but SUSA's top team is now ECNL, Brentwood is no longer Atletico so who knows who is playing under their badge, Surf should be good; any other insight into the teams?

And no, I am not looking to bash anyone. This is simply a soccer conversation.

Re: G2005 GU14 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #711288 08/22/18 10:21 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
NYCSL NPL - does anyone know how the league is? The Stallions and STA are still the same teams as last year, but SUSA's top team is now ECNL, Brentwood is no longer Atletico so who knows who is playing under their badge, Surf should be good; any other insight into the teams?

And no, I am not looking to bash anyone. This is simply a soccer conversation.


With the DA teams being formed and the ECNL teams the NPL got knocked down a notch. A lot of the top girls went DA or ECNL so NPL will be weakened. it is still a good league and will allow girls to play at a decent level. Certainly higher than a local town team. But it not what it was before DA came into existence.

Re: G2005 GU14 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #711289 08/22/18 11:04 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
NYCSL NPL - does anyone know how the league is? The Stallions and STA are still the same teams as last year, but SUSA's top team is now ECNL, Brentwood is no longer Atletico so who knows who is playing under their badge, Surf should be good; any other insight into the teams?

And no, I am not looking to bash anyone. This is simply a soccer conversation.


With the DA teams being formed and the ECNL teams the NPL got knocked down a notch. A lot of the top girls went DA or ECNL so NPL will be weakened. it is still a good league and will allow girls to play at a decent level. Certainly higher than a local town team. But it not what it was before DA came into existence.



You are kidding right? The Girls DA teams in Long Island are an absolute joke 10 of 13 players on the Suffolk Alby/Fury team are 2006 girls. Let’s not even talk about the fact the team has only 13 players on it. But yes they have only 3 2005 girls on the team. The Alby/Fury Nassau Roster isn’t even complete yet. GDA is a joke on Long Island.

Susa 06 ECNL team would DESTROY all three U14 GDA teams on Long Island.

Re: G2005 GU14 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #711294 08/22/18 12:13 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
NYCSL NPL - does anyone know how the league is? The Stallions and STA are still the same teams as last year, but SUSA's top team is now ECNL, Brentwood is no longer Atletico so who knows who is playing under their badge, Surf should be good; any other insight into the teams?

And no, I am not looking to bash anyone. This is simply a soccer conversation.


With the DA teams being formed and the ECNL teams the NPL got knocked down a notch. A lot of the top girls went DA or ECNL so NPL will be weakened. it is still a good league and will allow girls to play at a decent level. Certainly higher than a local town team. But it not what it was before DA came into existence.



How does Brentwood still have status? They have no girls in their program.

Re: G2005 GU14 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 [Re: Larry Miller] #711297 08/22/18 01:16 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Susa team is the Rebels I’ve heard so they are good competition

Junior Soccer Advertisements

Re: G2005 GU14 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #711299 08/22/18 01:26 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
NYCSL NPL - does anyone know how the league is? The Stallions and STA are still the same teams as last year, but SUSA's top team is now ECNL, Brentwood is no longer Atletico so who knows who is playing under their badge, Surf should be good; any other insight into the teams?

And no, I am not looking to bash anyone. This is simply a soccer conversation.


With the DA teams being formed and the ECNL teams the NPL got knocked down a notch. A lot of the top girls went DA or ECNL so NPL will be weakened. it is still a good league and will allow girls to play at a decent level. Certainly higher than a local town team. But it not what it was before DA came into existence.



You are kidding right? The Girls DA teams in Long Island are an absolute joke 10 of 13 players on the Suffolk Alby/Fury team are 2006 girls. Let’s not even talk about the fact the team has only 13 players on it. But yes they have only 3 2005 girls on the team. The Alby/Fury Nassau Roster isn’t even complete yet. GDA is a joke on Long Island.

Susa 06 ECNL team would DESTROY all three U14 GDA teams on Long Island.





SUSA 05 ECNL will be the top team in U14.

Re: G2005 GU14 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #711300 08/22/18 01:45 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
NYCSL NPL - does anyone know how the league is? The Stallions and STA are still the same teams as last year, but SUSA's top team is now ECNL, Brentwood is no longer Atletico so who knows who is playing under their badge, Surf should be good; any other insight into the teams?

And no, I am not looking to bash anyone. This is simply a soccer conversation.


With the DA teams being formed and the ECNL teams the NPL got knocked down a notch. A lot of the top girls went DA or ECNL so NPL will be weakened. it is still a good league and will allow girls to play at a decent level. Certainly higher than a local town team. But it not what it was before DA came into existence.



You are kidding right? The Girls DA teams in Long Island are an absolute joke 10 of 13 players on the Suffolk Alby/Fury team are 2006 girls. Let’s not even talk about the fact the team has only 13 players on it. But yes they have only 3 2005 girls on the team. The Alby/Fury Nassau Roster isn’t even complete yet. GDA is a joke on Long Island.

Susa 06 ECNL team would DESTROY all three U14 GDA teams on Long Island.



Oh geez, SUSA 06 hasnt been a dominate team in 2 years. Move on please. You are nothing since you fired your trainer.

Re: G2005 GU14 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #711304 08/22/18 01:50 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
NYCSL NPL - does anyone know how the league is? The Stallions and STA are still the same teams as last year, but SUSA's top team is now ECNL, Brentwood is no longer Atletico so who knows who is playing under their badge, Surf should be good; any other insight into the teams?

And no, I am not looking to bash anyone. This is simply a soccer conversation.


With the DA teams being formed and the ECNL teams the NPL got knocked down a notch. A lot of the top girls went DA or ECNL so NPL will be weakened. it is still a good league and will allow girls to play at a decent level. Certainly higher than a local town team. But it not what it was before DA came into existence.



You are kidding right? The Girls DA teams in Long Island are an absolute joke 10 of 13 players on the Suffolk Alby/Fury team are 2006 girls. Let’s not even talk about the fact the team has only 13 players on it. But yes they have only 3 2005 girls on the team. The Alby/Fury Nassau Roster isn’t even complete yet. GDA is a joke on Long Island.

Susa 06 ECNL team would DESTROY all three U14 GDA teams on Long Island.




The Susa 2006 is very good and would beat the Gury GDA U14 team with ease.

Re: G2005 GU14 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 [Re: Larry Miller] #711307 08/22/18 03:28 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did LIFE really fold?

Re: G2005 GU14 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #711309 08/22/18 03:52 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
NYCSL NPL - does anyone know how the league is? The Stallions and STA are still the same teams as last year, but SUSA's top team is now ECNL, Brentwood is no longer Atletico so who knows who is playing under their badge, Surf should be good; any other insight into the teams?

And no, I am not looking to bash anyone. This is simply a soccer conversation.


With the DA teams being formed and the ECNL teams the NPL got knocked down a notch. A lot of the top girls went DA or ECNL so NPL will be weakened. it is still a good league and will allow girls to play at a decent level. Certainly higher than a local town team. But it not what it was before DA came into existence.



You are kidding right? The Girls DA teams in Long Island are an absolute joke 10 of 13 players on the Suffolk Alby/Fury team are 2006 girls. Let’s not even talk about the fact the team has only 13 players on it. But yes they have only 3 2005 girls on the team. The Alby/Fury Nassau Roster isn’t even complete yet. GDA is a joke on Long Island.

Susa 06 ECNL team would DESTROY all three U14 GDA teams on Long Island.




The Susa 2006 is very good and would beat the Gury GDA U14 team with ease.


Go to the 06 thread and pound your chest. Btw.. EM is the best 06 team on the Island. Like it was mentioned earlier, your team is a joke without your old trainer. Good luck with the man who has done next to nothing with his teams over the years! RA wouldnt touch you with a 10 foot pole either.

Page 1 of 28 1 2 3 27 28

Nobody Does It Better
Tournaments
RCC Annual Tournament
Eastern Boys Indoor 2/1
Eastern Girls Indoor 2/8
Ramapo Indoor 2/8
Generation Adidas Cup 2/15
NYSC Invitational @ Ophir 2/15
SUSA Presidents Week 2/17
Globall Presidents Cup 2/17
KK Presidents Week 2/17
EDP Presidents 2/17
Manhattan KOC 2/28

McLean Cup 3/7
SUSA Spring Kick Off 3/14
Amanda Post Memorial 3/14
McLean Cup Boys 3/14
McLean Cup Girls 3/21
Baltimore Mania - Boys 3/21
Baltimore Mania - Girls 3/28
Delaware FC Spring Classic 3/28
Nether Invitational 4/11
Celtic International 5/2/3
Gettysburg Blue Gray 5/23
Columbia Invit. Mem. Day 5/23
Commack Memorial Weekend 5/23
Mason Dixon Cup 6/13
Gettysburg Battlefield Blast 8/29
OBCG Capital Cup 9/5
Camps & Clinics
Stony Brook Atletico Pres. Wk.
Girls College ID Clinic
Boys College ID Clinic
EISC Winter Training
EISC Foot Skills
EISC Goalkeeper Training
EISC Spring Camps
SUSA Intense @ Bubble
SUSA Winter Goalkeeper
SUSA Jr. Academy Skills
KK Elite Level
KK Goalkeeping
KK Athletics Pres. Wk
SB-Atletico Pres. Wk.
NYSC Specific Positions 2
NYSC Development Program
NYSC Summer Camps
EFC Young Lions
EFC Advanced Development
EFC Player Development
EFC Port Chester
Newest Members
CoachLennyBU10, Jake Winston, LGNGALAXY07, CoachFiscina, JKENNEDY
14894 Registered Users

Click Here!