Fall '20 Scores & Standings:| CJSL | G-ECNL | G-ECRL | B-ECNL | B-ECRL | EDP | GA | LIJSL | MLS NXT | NCSANJ | WYSL |

Signup 4 Newsletters

Forum Search
Fall 2020
Scores & Standings
Girls Academy League
GA Schedule & Standings
MLS Next Scores & Standings
Scores & Standings
National League Playoffs
2020-21 National Playoffs
EDP 2020/2021
Scores & Standings
WYSL Scores & Standings
Fall '20 Scores & Standings
LIJSL Scores & Standings
Scores & Standings
ENY State Cups 2020-2021
Challenge Cup
NY State Cup
Maxpreps High School
New York
New Jersey
Connecticut
Maryland
Latest Posts
Where are all the Referees?
by LIRef77 - 11/25/20 09:13 PM
G2008:U13 Fall 2020/Spring 2021
by Anonymous - 11/25/20 05:30 PM
Stony Brook SC & Atletico FC Merge
by Anonymous - 11/25/20 12:17 PM
B2010:U11 Fall 2020/Spring 2021
by Anonymous - 11/24/20 12:22 PM
BOTN en Espańol
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Hope Solo Accuses U.S. Soccer Of Violating Federal Law
#700480 02/01/18 06:03 AM
Back of THE NET
OP Offline
Back of THE NET

Hope shaking things up again.

She's not one to shy away from giving her opinion. I wonder what she thinks of the other President -- the one in the White House?

www.cbssports.com/soccer/news/hope-...ed-stevens-act-in-complaint-to-the-usoc/

Like Reply Quote
Junior Soccer Advertisements

Re: Hope Solo Accuses U.S. Soccer Of Violating Federal Law
Dave Birnbaum #700482 02/01/18 08:47 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Dave Birnbaum

She's not one to shy away from giving her opinion. I wonder what she thinks of the other President -- the one in the White House?

What's your problem?

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #700489 02/01/18 11:07 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous

What's your problem?

Lol, he doesn’t like trump and so doesn’t a lot of other people . Get it ???!!!!!

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #700493 02/01/18 11:51 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What's your problem?

Lol, he doesn’t like trump and so doesn’t a lot of other people . Get it ???!!!!!

I think if you gave Trump the job of getting the NT in order he could do it. The words " your fired" would echo thru the hallways. Time to burn it down with USSF and start fresh, the old guard has failed miserably

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #700496 02/01/18 12:25 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What's your problem?

I think if you gave Trump the job of getting the NT in order he could do it. The words " your fired" would echo thru the hallways. Time to burn it down with USSF and start fresh, the old guard has failed miserably

Yup,
Sounds like he has the sour puss Pelosi face evreytime some American does well. Boo Hoo. Anyway, the POTUS has nothing to do with soccer Mr. Bimbaum.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #700502 02/01/18 02:13 PM
Back of THE NET
OP Offline
Back of THE NET
Well, I have to differ as it relates to soccer and who is running the show and how its being run. Solo thinks very little about the U.S. Soccer president for a variety of reasons, including (her opinion, not mine) that he is bias against women in terms of salary and other things related to soccer.

You know, equal pay for equal work, and how many times has the U.S. WNT won the Women's World Cup and Olympic gold medal -- as compared to the men's program??

As for Trump, in all of the long, boring, repetitive speeches he makes does he refer to women? And, when he does refer to women, it usually isn't by giving any compliments, that's for sure.

I don't need to go into all of the current events regarding Trump and women, not to mention all that transpired in the 2016 presidential campaign, and the various comments Trump made.

To get back to the point about Solo, if she's a major critic of U.S. Soccer's president's handling of women's pay, I can only imagine what she must think of Donald Trump and his comments about and involvement with women..

I am not offering an opinion here regarding Solo, just an observation.

As for criticism concerning Sunil Gulati, I think overall he has done a good job as president, helping to elevate the game here, and I understand from a financial point of view in terms of raising revenue, the difference in what the men's senior team produces financially for U.S. Soccer versus the WNT. My main gripe was the selection of Jurgen Klinsmann as head coach, then signing him to a 4 year extension, and later keeping him on too long.

Solo has other criticisms including Gulati including his dishing out to her a ban for six months from the national team, and then (forcibly) volunteering her to resign and terminate Solo's contract to play any more for her nation after referring to the Swedish team from playing like "a bunch of cowards." She could have said essentially the same thing but in a more diplomatic way and could have avoided the ban and ultimately her termination from the team.

If I were Gulati, I would have had Solo immediately make a public statement retracting the harshness of her comments, and given her a 30 days suspension, but I think by that time U.S. Soccer had already had it with their star goalkeeper because of her involvements in other incidents.

Sure will be interesting if Solo ends up as the president of U.S. Soccer.

Like Reply Quote
Dave Birnbaum #700505 02/01/18 03:36 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well, I have to differ as it relates to soccer and who is running the show and how its being run. Solo thinks very little about the U.S. Soccer president for a variety of reasons, including (her opinion, not mine) that he is bias against women in terms of salary and other things related to soccer.

You know, equal pay for equal work, and how many times has the U.S. WNT won the Women's World Cup and Olympic gold medal -- as compared to the men's program??

As for Trump, in all of the long, boring, repetitive speeches he makes does he refer to women? And, when he does refer to women, it usually isn't by giving any compliments, that's for sure.

I don't need to go into all of the current events regarding Trump and women, not to mention all that transpired in the 2016 presidential campaign, and the various comments Trump made.

To get back to the point about Solo, if she's a major critic of U.S. Soccer's president's handling of women's pay, I can only imagine what she must think of Donald Trump and his comments about and involvement with women..

As for criticism concerning Sunil Gulati, I think overall he has done a good job as president, helping to elevate the game here, and I understand from a financial point of view in terms of raising revenue, the difference in what the men's senior team produces financially for U.S. Soccer versus the WNT. My main gripe was the selection of Jurgen Klinsmann as head coach, then signing him to a 4 year extension, and later keeping him on too long.

Solo has other criticisms including Gulati including his dishing out to her a ban for six months from the national team, and then (forcibly) volunteering her to resign and terminate Solo's contract to play any more for her nation after referring to the Swedish team from playing like "a bunch of cowards." She could have said essentially the same thing but in a more diplomatic way and could have avoided the ban and ultimately her termination from the team.

If I were Gulati, I would have had Solo immediately make a public statement retracting the harshness of her comments, and given her a 30 days suspension, but I think by that time U.S. Soccer had already had it with their star goalkeeper because of her involvements in other incidents.

Please keep your politics to yourself... There is already enough BS on here.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #700516 02/01/18 06:44 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Dave b , keep your comments coming . They are insightful and true . The BS on here , is that readers can’t distinquish the truth from fiction . Trump is nothing but a womanizer and loser . The correlation you made above is spot on . KEEP ON WRITING .........!!!!!!!!!

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #700518 02/01/18 07:47 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Dave b , keep your comments coming . They are insightful and true . The BS on here , is that readers can’t distinquish the truth from fiction . Trump is nothing but a womanizer and loser . The correlation you made above is spot on . KEEP ON WRITING .........!!!!!!!!!

Bet you 401K is doing a lot better these days, assuming you have a job.i'll take is faults as opposed to the Liberal crap of the lady 8 years.

Like Reply Quote
Dave Birnbaum #700580 02/03/18 08:17 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes .......... my 300,000 in my 401k is making MO MONEY $$$, at least TRUMP is good fir something .

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #700587 02/03/18 02:56 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes .......... my 300,000 in my 401k is making MO MONEY $$$, at least TRUMP is good fir something .

Wow, you must have worst 401k ever put forward.

Like Reply Quote
Dave Birnbaum #700598 02/03/18 11:06 PM
Back of THE NET
OP Offline
Back of THE NET
You think Trump intends to take credit for the DOW dropping this past week about 1,000 points?? Just asking.

Our well read self-described stabile genius President probably thinks Hope is related to Hans and Napoleon.

Duuuhhhhhh

And now, time to finally return to the New York pro board on BOTN with some soccer posts

Like Reply Quote
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Moderated by  Dave Birnbaum 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click Here!