Galway Women’s FC, Ireland are looking to recruit some quality players to play in the WNL 2018. This could be an opportunity for players with Irish connections to come a play with Galway WFC with a view to playing for the Ireland Senior Women’s team at International Level. If you have an Irish grandparent this makes you eligible to play for Ireland at senior international level. I have watched 30 D1 games and believe the standard is very high – Players might not be good enough to make it at international level for the USA WNT but I believe some of you could easily play international soccer for Ireland. Ireland are an improving nation under a new manager with new ideas – Last month our senior international team drew with the Netherlands in a world cup qualifier and are unbeaten in our group. If you believe in your ability and have a desire to play international football – this could be for you.
We offer this opportunity to be in a shop window for you, we are an amateur club and do not pay players. We will help you gain employment and subsidise your accommodation .We are putting the blocks in place for our team to be successful. We train 3-4 times per week plus gym sessions – and our game day.
If you have just graduated or are due to graduate from college feel free to contact me – there is also the option of continuing your studies in Galway – NUI Galway is one of the top ranked colleges in the world.
But on top of this.....and this is the best part. You will get to live and work in Galway. Go on line, check Galway out.....ask people.