Dear Larry,

I hope you’re enjoying a beautiful fall. We’re already preparing for next summer and eagerly awaiting the birth of our son in January. As our family expands, I’ve realized that I cannot give BSA the attention that is required during the summer to manage our soccer program. Therefore, I’ve decided to step down as BSA’s Soccer Director. Fortunately, our unique, high-level program has evolved to the point where I feel comfortable passing along the responsibilities to a new Director.

I will play a critical role in recruiting my successor and in working with her/him during the pre-season and the early part of camp to ensure a smooth transition. We have already begun our search, reaching out to coaches and colleagues. I am confident that we will identify a terrific successor to join Eric, Paul, and Mandie on our summer leadership team. We invite you to assist us by sharing this opportunity with coaches whom you think we should consider and with others who may know of prospective candidates. A job description is here and one is also attached.

Berkshire Soccer Academy would not be the remarkable place that it is today without the support of our entire camp community. I thank you for your many valued and varied contributions to BSA. Please be in touch with any questions or suggestions.

All the best,

Liza Wittenberg
Director
Berkshire Soccer Academy
800-326-9219