Spring Leagues Schedules, Scores & Standings:

| BDA | CDYSL | CCSL | CJSL | ECNL | BECNL | EDP | EDP NPL | EHYSL | ENY Challenge | ENY Open | ENYPL | ERL | GDA | LIJSL |
| LI Cup | Metro | NPL | NY Cup | NYCSL | NYPL | SIYSL | WYSL | WYSL Premier | WYSL Cup | WYSL Cup (H.S.) |

Nobody Does It Better
Latest Tryout Posts
BU12 Stony Brook Porto - Open Practices/Players Wanted
by StonyBrookSoccer. 04/18/18 01:50 PM
BU15 Stony Brook Rangers - Open practices/Players wanted
by StonyBrookSoccer. 04/18/18 12:29 PM
GU12 Stony Brook Napoli - Open Practices/Players Wanted
by StonyBrookSoccer. 04/18/18 12:27 PM
GU11 Stony Brook Sky Blue Premier - Open Practices
by StonyBrookSoccer. 04/17/18 09:05 AM
CSHH ENERGY G 2007 GK NEEDED
by tomlar. 04/17/18 08:17 AM
EDP 2017-2018
EDP Registration
EDP NPL Schedule
EDP NPL Scores & Standings
EDP Spring '18 Schedules
USSDA Standings
GDA Standings
BDA Standings
ECNL
ECNL Standings
Boys ECNL Standings
LIJSL Scores & Standings
Spring '18 Scores & Standings
Spring '18 LI Cup
Spring '18 Games Schedule
Sportsmanship Fall '17
NSCAA HS & College Rankings
ENY Leagues
Challenge Cup
Open Cup
Premier League
ERL
NYCSL Scores & Standings
CCSL
Metro
NPL
NY Cup
NYCSL
NYPL
Tweets & Twits
Newest Members
Dr Steven Stumme, ArmandoT, KevinEDP, mick obrien, Coach Tim
14554 Registered Users
Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Dave Birnbaum), 182 guests, and 6 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
BOTN en Espańol
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
BOTN Main Message Board
04/18/18 07:16 PM
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Its true, GDA is not for everyone, its only for the top players.

Lol, the top of the bottom of the delusional barrel!

With no PDA, no Stars, no Hawks and that's only the beginning. Where there's smoke...there's fire and from the chatter, get ready for a blazing one. I'm sure all the NYCFC lemmings will keep pounding their chests over their little princesses 10-0 wins over LISC and Empire United, but the curtain has been pulled back and most can see this situation for what it is. But hey, maybe you'll get lucky and USSF will merge NE and Mid-Atlantic-there's gotta be at least 3-4 more clubs who were cellar dwellers in NPL and EDP in Mid Atlantic that your kid's team can beat up on.
Top competition? Lmfao! Maybe the GDA should stop posting everything, might help to keep the illusion

The kool aid you guys drink. Dont confuse size, and sacle with qulaity. PDA are a great club. They too ahve been diluted by all the competition for players. Gone are the days when PDA regularly placed 4 kids on the NTs. Gone are the days when they were one of the few places you could guarantee quality training. HAO aint walking thru that door. Tobin Heath aint walking thru that door .

You totally miss the point in your desire to quote game scores and harp on about the negative. No one form NYCFC want to play Empire while they are not competitive, but its part of being tin the league. I remember my kid playing for WCFC in the ECNL and beating up teams like EM . Albertson .badly. Guess what, from that team several have quit the game.

Players are what its ALL about. The curtain has indeed been pulled back. its hard training 4x per week. Thats what NYCFC is, not the weekend game or the GDA per se. Its a Club . The GDA rules allow foicus but that about it. The "pick up " game environment with pros, college players etc joining in is pretty unique in my time around soccer clubs. Any kid who wants full time soccer experience should consider it. Not becasue its GDA, but becasue the Club itslef is well run and has some great trainers doing great work.

im not a GDA guy or ECNL guy. I dont care what the league does as long as they dont get in the way of allowing good coaches to work with players who want to work hard and get better.

you can go back to crowing about whatever league you chose, to me its irrelevant in my kids development and so far, so good.

It's great for you, but not everyone can be in Rockland 4x/week so we are stuck with other choices. We all need to make the best decisions based on the (feasible) options we have. But so many last year were acting like GDA was going to revolutionalize youth soccer and be an elite mecca. It's failed in that regard at most clubs.
3,019 196,248 Read More
BOTN Main Message Board
04/18/18 06:53 PM

With no PDA, no Stars, no Hawks and that's only the beginning. Where there's smoke...there's fire and from the chatter, get ready for a blazing one. I'm sure all the NYCFC lemmings will keep pounding their chests over their little princesses 10-0 wins over LISC and Empire United, but the curtain has been pulled back and most can see this situation for what it is. But hey, maybe you'll get lucky and USSF will merge NE and Mid-Atlantic-there's gotta be at least 3-4 more clubs who were cellar dwellers in NPL and EDP in Mid Atlantic that your kid's team can beat up on.
Top competition? Lmfao! Maybe the GDA should stop posting everything, might help to keep the illusion

The kool aid you guys drink. Dont confuse size, and sacle with qulaity. PDA are a great club. They too ahve been diluted by all the competition for players. Gone are the days when PDA regularly placed 4 kids on the NTs. Gone are the days when they were one of the few places you could guarantee quality training. HAO aint walking thru that door. Tobin Heath aint walking thru that door .

You totally miss the point in your desire to quote game scores and harp on about the negative. No one form NYCFC want to play Empire while they are not competitive, but its part of being tin the league. I remember my kid playing for WCFC in the ECNL and beating up teams like EM . Albertson .badly. Guess what, from that team several have quit the game.

Players are what its ALL about. The curtain has indeed been pulled back. its hard training 4x per week. Thats what NYCFC is, not the weekend game or the GDA per se. Its a Club . The GDA rules allow foicus but that about it. The "pick up " game environment with pros, college players etc joining in is pretty unique in my time around soccer clubs. Any kid who wants full time soccer experience should consider it. Not becasue its GDA, but becasue the Club itslef is well run and has some great trainers doing great work.

im not a GDA guy or ECNL guy. I dont care what the league does as long as they dont get in the way of allowing good coaches to work with players who want to work hard and get better.

you can go back to crowing about whatever league you chose, to me its irrelevant in my kids development and so far, so good.
3,019 196,248 Read More
BOTN Main Message Board
04/18/18 06:29 PM
Originally Posted by Larry Miller
Last 3 years 28 players from MetOval to NYCFC, these are the facts, the rest only bla bla bla bla bla

Really? Can you post the names of all 28? I truly doubt it. Blah, Blah, Blah is correct smile

21 names posted below. It's not 28 but may be missing some. 4 below no longer at NYCFC.

1. Keanu Stingone
2. Diego Rossi
3. Max Pfaffman
4. Gabriel Birnbaum Duchovny
5. Justin Kern
6. Justin Haak
7. Jacob Thomas
8. Jobany Garcia
9. Lucas Jaramillo
10. Ryan Duarte
11. Ethan Wood
12. Veljko Petkovic
13 Sal Rasizzi
14. Filip Mirkovic
15. Nicholas Kapanadze
16. Emmanuel Smalios
17. Omar Torres
18. Pierro Elias (now BWG)
19. Peter Dres (now at Met Oval again)
20. Balthazar Saunders (now Red Bulls)
21. Neil Dejesus (now BWG)

what a joke more then 80% of those players listed played for Met-oval for 1 season if that and now your trying to take credit for them. What a joker you you are Jeff. these players arrived at Met-oval fully developed already from other clubs.

I'm sorry but that is not true and it conveys that you don't know soccer. Starting 15 years old you focus on developing mental aspects of the game and this doesn't need a long time whether you get it or you don't. If you get it then you are a prospect. Physical development and fundamentals of soccer are basics at this age and up. NYCFC will never select a player because he developed his passing and dribbling skills at a certain club. That is simply not enough. That is a given.
So yes 1 season is ok for a smart and talented player to be developed from the running, swerving and scoring goals to being a serious candidate for a serious academy.
2,433 152,669 Read More
BOTN Main Message Board
04/18/18 06:28 PM
CFC probably is the best all around team in this division. Saw them at a tournament and they are a tough bunch. I know it’s been said that gotsoccer rankings aren’t the best way to determine how good a team is, but CFC is ranked number one in Connecticut for a reason.
Albertson and Manhattan are probably their best competition.

Clarkstown would dismantle CFC and barely break a sweat doing it.

I'll take the bait even though I'm guessing you're not even a Clarkstown parent. But if by chance you are there's no need to get all upset. The poster mentions CFC is best team in their division, NOT this age group. Relax, we all know Clarkstown has been the best team in this age group, but if you look over your shoulder you will see lots of talented teams right behind em. In fact, I could see them getting tripped up this spring in the State Cup. My two cents.
653 58,830 Read More
BOTN Main Message Board
04/18/18 06:23 PM
LIJSL has teams...ENYPL is a skeleton league...teams have not taken to it...a total waste of time and money...my 2 cents.
1,911 125,661 Read More
BOTN Main Message Board
04/18/18 06:23 PM

3,019 196,248 Read More
BOTN Main Message Board
04/18/18 06:21 PM
CFC probably is the best all around team in this division. Saw them at a tournament and they are a tough bunch. I know it’s been said that gotsoccer rankings aren’t the best way to determine how good a team is, but CFC is ranked number one in Connecticut for a reason.

Wow! Douche bag of year showed up. Too bad this is an anonymous forum and too bad you would never have the guts to say that without being anonymous.

I think TSF and Torpedoes from NJ would do the same. Time to look at things with a broader view of top level teams. Region 1 has many good teams.

Sesa beat the Torpedoes

What league or tournament? doubtful

Never happened. It's actually quite simple. The Torpedoes entire game history is available on Got Soccer. They never played Sesa.
653 58,830 Read More
BOTN Main Message Board
04/18/18 06:01 PM
I can’t wait to see where all these super stars from Susa NPL 03 end up in a few years . Will they be D1 , D2 or for that matter even make a D3 college team ????? By reading the above thread , one would believe they are the cream of the crop . Pathetic and a bunch of braggets . I guess over at the Susa factory they didn’t learn Humility or grace .
145 12,522 Read More
BOTN Main Message Board
04/18/18 05:51 PM

Top players my ASS . Alby and LISC are a mess . Btw the only top players are in California and on the national team . Not you Dildos from NY !!!
3,019 196,248 Read More
Tryouts & Practices
04/18/18 05:50 PM
Current BU12 team Stony Brook Porto is actively seeking 1-2 high quality players born in 2006 to join us this Spring with the view of continuing with the team for the 2018-2019 season.

The team currently plays in EDP, trains three times a week and will be involved in a couple of tournaments over the next few months and will train/play through the summer. Next Fall we are likely to make the transition to NYPL and/or EDP. This is a highly competitive and committed teams and are seeking like-minded families to join us.

Sessions will take place every Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday at the Stony Brook University P Lot starting April 18th and going through until June. We will switch over to a summer training schedule once season complete.

For more information, please contact our Director of Coaching at mlnash73@aol.com or call 631 974 0012
0 25 Read More
BOTN Main Message Board
04/18/18 05:45 PM
Originally Posted by Soccer2424
Don't know all that's going on so I don't want to make any false statements. Have you heard both sides of the story about Maria? Or only one side/ rumours?

Maria Logan is self serving, egotistical and treats people and their children like underlings. She has sabotaged games, and put children down. I have no idea "WHERE" she learned to train as I have not seen any evidence of decent training and she coaches the kids and parents she likes and leaves true talent sitting on the bench. She has lied and lied again and was caught in her bullsh%t. Her jealousy of actual good trainers and coaches drives her to do harm to everyone around her. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Let's hope she gets out of the sport that she knows nothing about.

And that's only half of it!!!

She is a lying, vindictive, manipulative predator who uses kids to advance her agenda. I hope parents are starting to recognize all the red flags and get their kids away from her before she does irreparable harm to their confidence and psyche. She is an awful trainer and an awful human being.

She is still listed on their website as part of the 5 staff members shown.

Not anymore
3,019 196,248 Read More
BOTN Main Message Board
04/18/18 05:32 PM
NPL league has SUSA, Barca, KK, HOTA, Brentwood, Massapequa

EDP1 League SUSA, LIPFC, ASS

EDP2 league NY Surf, Ronkonkoma, Smithtown Bayern

LIJSL as well

Every child on LI has a team to choose their own skill level. Most teams have open training starting now, if your looking to explore start now contact these teams

How would LIJSL compare to ENYPL? What's the difference besides less travel?
1,911 125,661 Read More
BOTN Main Message Board
04/18/18 05:31 PM

Wow! Douche bag of year showed up. Too bad this is an anonymous forum and too bad you would never have the guts to say that without being anonymous.

Anonymous poster calls out other poster for being anonymous.
653 58,830 Read More
BOTN Main Message Board
04/18/18 05:24 PM

Let us know when they show up.
3,019 196,248 Read More
BOTN Main Message Board
04/18/18 05:21 PM
USSF soccer clearly did not think this out very much. What made them think they could steal the top players when what they offer different than ECNL is just not enticing. No HS. A lot of girls want to play for their high school team. The subbing rule. A lot of girls end up playing 15-20 minutes in a game after they've traveled 6 hours to get there to play 1 game. Only 1 game a week, ECNL usually schedules 2 on a weekend when you travel far. The training is pretty much the same. Same fields. Is it the chance to get called up for the national team. That is BS. the top players will get called up regardless of where they play.
Did they think creating a girls DA like the boys have, would help. The boys have had it for 10 years and look where that has gotten us. We can't even make the top tournaments now. If a few more teams in the northeast (LISC) drop out, there won't be anyone left to play. Is traveling 8 hours to beat up on an Empire team 8-0 really beneficial?

So your point is that playing 2x per weekend and HS is the game changer? As a parent of a kid bound for College to try an play for a top 10 soccer school . ill pass on that. Ill opt for extra practice, fewer high stress games and less wear on the tires. her goal was/is to play meaningful minutes in College. I would rather she focus on that than playing PDA and MatchFit in back to back games where the game plan is always stop the impact players by any means necessary.

My point is not that it was a game changer. But my point was that there is no real benefit to playing DA over ECNL...... for most girls. In fact there are mostly minuses....for most girls. if it fits your daughter better, than that is great for her. but if it doesn't fit for a majority of the girls than it will be tough to keep it going and keep it at the top level.
And playing 4 days a week rather than 3 is not a game changer. Because most of the good players are doing something on their own in the off days anyway and that is probably more valuable that any of the weekly practices.

so the issue is simple. Not enough top players. So after 5+years of ECNL we STILL dont have enough trluy elite players. 4 vs 3 is definitley a game changer becasue i dont believe that there are loads of "top" girls out there doing extra work in HS season that is "more" valauable.. far form it. The few are just paying the same trainer for another "private " session.

Yes I agree. there are minuses ( sacrifices) associated with devoting time to anything in order to really excel at it. Those who want that do not really see it as a minus.

The USSF mistake is to underestimate just how small the universe of elite players who really want to devote more time to soccer is. Its tiny. Most of the other kids are more interested in HS camaraderie , snapchat, instagram an, twitter and being in the local paper. Thats fine as well. im more of an "outliers" guy.
3,019 196,248 Read More
BOTN Main Message Board
04/18/18 05:15 PM

Unfortunately, that is more theory then reality. This latest shakeup will definitely make most people realize that GDA is not the nirvana it was supposed to be, especially when they are losing the backing of some major clubs nationally.
3,019 196,248 Read More
BOTN Main Message Board
04/18/18 05:04 PM
maybe people should stop jumping around searching for the next best thing
177 21,059 Read More
BOTN Main Message Board
04/18/18 04:46 PM
3,019 196,248 Read More
BOTN Main Message Board
04/18/18 04:45 PM
You know, this really is a hot mess isn’t it? Who asked for a GDA in the first place? Now you have teams that have been playing together successful for many years all broken up. We’re going to have girls new to the ECNL in PDA and Stars possibly left with nowhere to play next year etc. etc.
As a parent of a college bound player, I feel lucky to be out of it and feel bad for players one and two years younger.
3,019 196,248 Read More
BOTN Main Message Board
04/18/18 04:45 PM
Don't know all that's going on so I don't want to make any false statements. Have you heard both sides of the story about Maria? Or only one side/ rumours?

Maria Logan is self serving, egotistical and treats people and their children like underlings. She has sabotaged games, and put children down. I have no idea "WHERE" she learned to train as I have not seen any evidence of decent training and she coaches the kids and parents she likes and leaves true talent sitting on the bench. She has lied and lied again and was caught in her bullsh%t. Her jealousy of actual good trainers and coaches drives her to do harm to everyone around her. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

She is a lying, vindictive, manipulative predator who uses kids to advance her agenda. I hope parents are starting to recognize all the red flags and get their kids away from her before she does irreparable harm to their confidence and psyche. She is an awful trainer and an awful human being.

She is still listed on their website as part of the 5 staff members shown.
3,019 196,248 Read More
Tryouts & Practices
04/18/18 04:29 PM
Current BU15 team Stony Brook Rangers is actively seeking 2-3 players born in 2003 to join us this Spring with the view of continuing with the team for the 2018-2019 season.

The team currently plays in LIJSL, trains twice a week and will be involved in a couple of tournaments over the next few months and will train/play through the summer.

Sessions will take place every Monday & Wednesday at the Stony Brook University P Lot starting April 23rd and going through until June 21st. We will switch over to a summer training schedule once season complete.

For more information, please contact our Director of Coaching at mlnash73@aol.com or call 631 974 0012
0 37 Read More
Tryouts & Practices
04/18/18 04:27 PM
Current GU12 team Stony Brook Napoli is actively seeking 2-3 players born in 2006 to join us this Spring with the view of continuing with the team for the 2018-2019 season.

The team currently plays in NYCSL, trains twice a week and will be involved in a couple of tournaments over the next few months and will train/play through the summer. Our coach holds some of the highest licensing and coaching accreditation in the game, so it's a great opportunity for players to learn and grow.

Sessions will take place every Tuesday & Thursday at the Stony Brook University P Lot starting April 19th and going through until June. We will switch over to a summer training schedule once season complete.

0 31 Read More
BOTN Main Message Board
04/18/18 04:20 PM

3,019 196,248 Read More
BOTN Main Message Board
04/18/18 04:16 PM
USSF soccer clearly did not think this out very much. What made them think they could steal the top players when what they offer different than ECNL is just not enticing. No HS. A lot of girls want to play for their high school team. The subbing rule. A lot of girls end up playing 15-20 minutes in a game after they've traveled 6 hours to get there to play 1 game. Only 1 game a week, ECNL usually schedules 2 on a weekend when you travel far. The training is pretty much the same. Same fields. Is it the chance to get called up for the national team. That is BS. the top players will get called up regardless of where they play.
Did they think creating a girls DA like the boys have, would help. The boys have had it for 10 years and look where that has gotten us. We can't even make the top tournaments now. If a few more teams in the northeast (LISC) drop out, there won't be anyone left to play. Is traveling 8 hours to beat up on an Empire team 8-0 really beneficial?

So your point is that playing 2x per weekend and HS is the game changer? As a parent of a kid bound for College to try an play for a top 10 soccer school . ill pass on that. Ill opt for extra practice, fewer high stress games and less wear on the tires. her goal was/is to play meaningful minutes in College. I would rather she focus on that than playing PDA and MatchFit in back to back games where the game plan is always stop the impact players by any means necessary.

My point is not that it was a game changer. But my point was that there is no real benefit to playing DA over ECNL...... for most girls. In fact there are mostly minuses....for most girls. if it fits your daughter better, than that is great for her. but if it doesn't fit for a majority of the girls than it will be tough to keep it going and keep it at the top level.
And playing 4 days a week rather than 3 is not a game changer. Because most of the good players are doing something on their own in the off days anyway and that is probably more valuable that any of the weekly practices.
3,019 196,248 Read More
BOTN Main Message Board
04/18/18 04:13 PM

I think TSF and Torpedoes from NJ would do the same. Time to look at things with a broader view of top level teams. Region 1 has many good teams.

Sesa beat the Torpedoes

What league or tournament? doubtful
653 58,830 Read More
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Tournaments
Commack SC Memorial 5/26
EDP Cup Spring 5/26
EDP Memorial Day 5/26
EDP Pocono Cup 5/26
Manalapan Memorial Day 5/26
NRSA Father's Day 6/16
EDP Spr. Showcase 6/16