Spring '19 Scores & Standings:| BDA | CJSL | ECNL | BECNL | EDP | EDP Futures | EHYSL | Challenge Cup | State Cup |
| GDA | LIJSL | LI Cup | NCSA | National League | NPL | NE NPL | NY Cup | NYCSL | WYSL | WYSL Cup | WYSL Premier |

Nobody Does It Better
Latest Posts
G2005 GU14 Fall 2018/Spring 2019
by Anonymous. 02/20/19 07:07 PM
Latest Tryout Posts
Mt. Sinai Soccer Girls Teams Looking for Players
by Kevin Rooney. 02/19/19 01:21 PM
Mt. Sinai Soccer Boys Teams Looking for Players
by Kevin Rooney. 02/19/19 01:21 PM
Mt. Sinai Soccer Boys Teams Looking for Players
by Kevin Rooney. 02/19/19 01:20 PM
Soccer Talk Radio
EDP 2018-2019
Scores & Standings
Futures Scores & Standings
EDP Spr. '19 Brackets
Fall Schedules
USSDA Standings
GDA Standings
BDA Standings
ECNL
ECNL Standings
Boys ECNL Standings
WYSL Scores & Standings
Fall '18 Scores & Standings
LIJSL Scores & Standings
Spring '19 Scores & Standings
Spring '19 LI Cup
LIJSL Spring '19 Schedule
Sportsmanship Fall '18
NSCAA HS & College Rankings
ENY State Cups
Challenge Cup
Open Cup
BOTN en Espaol
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 15 of 15 1 2 13 14 15
Re: G2007 GU12 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #718159
02/08/19 10:08 AM
02/08/19 10:08 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Originally Posted by Anonymous
This surf mess actually comes at the right time for this girls. This age group will be expanding their rosters in the fall and there will be teams looking to add quality players. Best Long Island teams in this age group are Susa and Albertson, so I guess the demographics will come into play.

Plenty of quality team in the area of Albertson that are far less political and less expensive but have quality trainers and good teams and I’m sure it’s the same in Suffolk, Susa isn’t the only option

Please name at least two teams that are better than Alby and SUSA in Long Island. And I’m not just talking about wins in meaningless leagues, I’m talking about teams that compete and play good soccer.
By the way unfortunately every youth sport is political!

Reply Quote
Junior Soccer Advertisements

Click Here!

Re: G2007 GU12 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #718186
02/09/19 04:15 PM
02/09/19 04:15 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This surf mess actually comes at the right time for this girls. This age group will be expanding their rosters in the fall and there will be teams looking to add quality players. Best Long Island teams in this age group are Susa and Albertson, so I guess the demographics will come into play.

Plenty of quality team in the area of Albertson that are far less political and less expensive but have quality trainers and good teams and I’m sure it’s the same in Suffolk, Susa isn’t the only option

Please name at least two teams that are better than Alby and SUSA in Long Island. And I’m not just talking about wins in meaningless leagues, I’m talking about teams that compete and play good soccer.

Playing good soccer and learning is all that matters at this point. Wins and losses don’t concern me as much as it does to you. I’m sure u will remember solids wins more then ur poor daughter will in a couple of years. EM has 2 good teams in this age group. Their A team is strong and their B team plays strong fundamental soccer and have a good team. MP is a decent team and move the ball nicely, auburndale has a good team. Hota doesn’t have a team for this year but their other girls teams are learning the rite way to play. Don’t really know Suffolk too well but if KK Athletics has a team this age I’m sure they are learning the correct way to play. Barca is drawing a crowds and I’m sure in time if the psycho parents are patient and don’t leave they will be good to as they play well too.

Reply Quote
Re: G2007 GU12 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #718190
02/10/19 08:09 AM
02/10/19 08:09 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I’m pretty sure that Clarkstown Soccer Club that “ town team “ is a private soccer club of whom leases the Fields thru an lease agreement. They are not bound by “town” rules and local player numbers. There is a board I’m sure of local residence of whom by default like to keep a steady flow of locals thru the recreation program. Which in turn flow thru to the travel program. Correct me if I’m wrong ?

Selling the club ... there is probably a better chance in seeing god. But teams jumping ship has happened before and usually the result of a greedy coach with only their personal gain with no regards to the children.

The only thing Clarkstown needs is an avenue fior the kids past U13 otherwise it’s an excellent club. Great coaching and training, great supportive parents, smaller groups give personalize attention to your child.

The sale of a club is usually a liquidation sale when like LI there are too many clubs to close together

Just my 2 cents

Reply Quote
Re: G2007 GU12 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 [Re: Larry Miller] #718191
02/10/19 08:38 AM
02/10/19 08:38 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Fifteen pages on eleven year olds? wow.

Reply Quote
Re: G2007 GU12 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 [Re: Larry Miller] #718195
02/10/19 01:48 PM
02/10/19 01:48 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Crazy ass parents and their crazy expectations and living thru their kids, would be much better if everyone realizes they don’t have the next Crystal Dunn...Let them learn the right way to play the game and have fun. It’s a shame that not all can think that way.

Reply Quote
Re: G2007 GU12 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #718199
02/10/19 06:48 PM
02/10/19 06:48 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Playing good soccer and learning is all that matters at this point. Wins and losses don’t concern me as much as it does to you. I’m sure u will remember solids wins more then ur poor daughter will in a couple of years. EM has 2 good teams in this age group. Their A team is strong and their B team plays strong fundamental soccer and have a good team. MP is a decent team and move the ball nicely, auburndale has a good team. Hota doesn’t have a team for this year but their other girls teams are learning the rite way to play. Don’t really know Suffolk too well but if KK Athletics has a team this age I’m sure they are learning the correct way to play. Barca is drawing a crowds and I’m sure in time if the psycho parents are patient and don’t leave they will be good to as they play well too.

So the answer is no then. Best two teams in this age group are SUSA and Alby.
All the gibberish about all those team you mentioned is pretty dumb if you ask me, but hey everyone gets a trophy for trying their best

Reply Quote
Re: G2007 GU12 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #718203
02/10/19 08:00 PM
02/10/19 08:00 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

A bunch of people getting fat off the way we keep submitting posts, especially those that stoke the flames of controversy!!! Best thing that people can do for the good of youth soccer is just stop.

Reply Quote
Re: G2007 GU12 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 [Re: Larry Miller] #718204
02/11/19 07:46 AM
02/11/19 07:46 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes dumb, as I can tell you are an highly intelligent person by that post 9bNand your daughter is lucky to have you in her life, u get a trophy for being so smart, Fredo...!!

Reply Quote
Re: G2007 GU12 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #718238
02/12/19 09:06 AM
02/12/19 09:06 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

and you just added a post, so wow?

Reply Quote
Re: G2007 GU12 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #718261
02/12/19 04:39 PM
02/12/19 04:39 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes dumb, as I can tell you are an highly intelligent person by that post 9bNand your daughter is lucky to have you in her life, u get a trophy for being so smart, Fredo...!!

Nice godfather quote, that guy really is too bright with that comment....

Reply Quote
Page 15 of 15 1 2 13 14 15
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread
Quick Reply

Options HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Tournaments
SC 5v5 Tournaments
LIPFC Presidents
EDP Presidents
KK Presidents
Ophir Girls Castle Cup
Ophir Boys Castle Cup
SUSA President @ Lind
SUSA President @ Haup
EDP Indoors
Globall Presidents
EISC Indoor Classic
Manhattan Kickoff 3/1
SUSA Kickoff @ Haup 3/2
SUSA Kickoff @ Lind 3/9 NYCFC NJ Coliseum Cup 3/9
McLean Premier Cup 3/9
EDP Sp. Classic 3/16
Balt. Mania Boys 3/23
Balt. Mania Girls 3/30
DE Rush Classic 3/30
SC 5v5 Tournaments

EDP Easter Showcase 4/19/20
EDP N.L. Showcase 4/27/28
Empire Cup Classic 5/11
Empire Cup Showcase 5/18
Columbia Invit. 5/24
Blue-Gray Cup 5/25
Commack Memorial 5/25

Lancaster Classic 6/8
Mason Dixon Cup 6/15

Gettysburg Blast 8/24
OBGC Capital Cup 8/31
WAGS 10/12
SAC Columbus Wknd. 10/12
Nation's Capital Cup 11/9 Columbia Classic Boys 11/9
Columbia Classic Girls 11/16
Baltimore Showcase 11/30
Camps & Clinics
MSC NYC College ID

LIPFC Summer Camps
East Islip SC Pre-Academy
East Islip SC Spring Camp
Sponsors

Newest Members
Milan Club, stanko, Donna Skidmore, Jane Dough, HASC United
14742 Registered Users
Search

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (Larry Miller, Dave Birnbaum), 114 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod

Click Here!

Copyright (c) Back of THE NET 1991 - 2019