Spring Leagues Scores: | NPL | NYCSL | NYPL | JSS | NY (State) Cup | WYSL | CJSL | LIJSL | EDP | Challenge Cup 1/4 Finals | ECNL |
| Challenge Cup | Open Cup | Long Island Cup | Region 1 Premier | NERP | Colonial League | Staten Island | ENYP | EHYSL | NJ (State) Cup |

Spring Tournaments: | MSSL College Showcase | Commack SC Memorial Day | Pocono Cup Memorial Day |
| EDP Cup (U11-U14) | EDP Cup (U15-U17) | Manalapan SC Memorial Day | MSSL Memorial Day Explosion |

Nobody Does It Better
NYCSL & JSS Schedules, Scores & Standings
| NYCSL | NYPL | NPL |
NY (State) Cup | JSS |
LIJSL Scores & Standings
Spring '14 Scores & Standings
Long Island Cup
Fall Sportsmanship Standings
Region 1 League Scores
Premier League
NERP
Colonial League
2013-2014 ENY (State) Cup
Challenge Cup U10-U12
Challenge Cup U13-U19
Open Cup
New Jersey Leagues
Northern Counties | CJYSA | JAGS | Morris County | Metro | Jersey Coast | Monmouth Ocean | Mid-Jersey | South Jersey | South Jersey Girls |
ECNL
ECNL Standings
EDP Spring 2014
Brackets, Schedules & Scores
Commack Academy Tryouts
Latest Tryout Posts
MC Storm GU18/19 Open Practices
by MPizzirusso
Yesterday at 06:39 PM
Gu12 North Babylon Pride Open Practices
by scrmomx4
04/18/14 11:24 AM
GU10 Oceanside Thunderbolts looking for guest Keeper for Tournament
by One Who Knows
04/18/14 10:17 AM
Good Jams & Hot Licks!
NSCAA HS & College Rankings
Coaching Drills
USSF Academies
USSF Academy Schedules
US Soccer
Newest Members
mjmwidad, Merrick Gunners, Mike D'Agostino, goaliekid522, DHarvey
12984 Registered Users
BOTN News Alerts
Subscribe to our newsletter
Google Translate
Forum Stats
12984 Members
10 Forums
7060 Topics
359637 Posts

Max Online: 2013 @ 01/26/14 10:52 PM
BOTN Photo Gallery
J&R Music World & Computer World is No More
Page 156 of 206 < 1 2 ... 154 155 156 157 158 ... 205 206 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#474573 - 05/10/12 10:11 PM Re: LI Cup Decision [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

My vote goes to AllStars this round. Their explanation made a whole lot more sense to me. Sounds like the ref made the mistakes on this one and it set off a comedy of errors.

Junior Soccer Advertisements

Click Here!

#474582 - 05/10/12 10:27 PM Re: LI Cup Decision [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

why coulkdnt the game after this one just wait 30 minutes to start? It sounds like the people waiting could have seen a great game.
Originally Posted By: Anonymous
My vote goes to AllStars this round. Their explanation made a whole lot more sense to me. Sounds like the ref made the mistakes on this one and it set off a comedy of errors.

#474586 - 05/10/12 10:52 PM Re: LI Cup Decision [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

why coulkdnt the game after this one just wait 30 minutes to start? It sounds like the people waiting could have seen a great game.

I agree there are plenty of games accross LI every week that start late, 30 min is nothing. This is where EI were at fault but HBC should have stayed and played on the adjacent field no excuse. Maybe they'll have learned a valuable lesson don't always believe the messanger I mean the referee.

#474590 - 05/10/12 11:17 PM Re: LI Cup Decision [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Still have to side with HBC on this one. If the referee said they would be awarded the forfeit, then there isn't much more that needs to be discussed. A referee has the final say on the field, so by LILSL overruling his decision it now leaves open EVERY decision a ref makes. This is a bad precedent being set.

#474593 - 05/10/12 11:34 PM Re: LI Cup Decision [Re: Anonymous]
Neutral Observer
Unregistered

If EI as a league couldn't let the game conclude, then there are internal issues going on. I assist with our leagues scheduling and know that Cup games are tough because they need to be squeezed into sometimes very tight schedules. If an Intramural coach couldn't wait 30 minutes for a Cup game to conclude; he/she was being an ass. If a Travel coach couldn't wait for a Cup game to conclude; he/she was being an even bigger ass. In a way, EI should have lost this decision and been penalized as a club.

In this case I give a thumbs up to HBC for NOT forcing a replay of the game and I think in this case, putting the kids first.

#474594 - 05/10/12 11:46 PM Re: LI Cup Decision [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

The ref from the next game would not wait. The HBC coaches were told the problem. They decided to run. Good luck teaching the the kids respect, from the looks and actions of their parents they ain't going to get it at home. Addios.

#474596 - 05/10/12 11:57 PM Re: LI Cup Decision [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

El club sucks

#474597 - 05/11/12 12:19 AM Re: LI Cup Decision [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Return the stolen laptop and go to bed. 99% of the All Star parents can't even spell HBC let alone know what it stands for.

#474599 - 05/11/12 01:04 AM Re: LI Cup Decision [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Well thought out statement by one of the most unethical coaching staffs in LIJSL. They have chased referees off the field. And are known for poaching tactics that even Albertson would not cross. They will walk up to an opposing player (10 or 11 years old) from another team, in front of their coach, asking for their phone number right after the game. Could care less about insulting the opposing coach or even their own players.

Not even as good as Crush and Chelsea and yet they parade around like they are the best HNC team.

#474600 - 05/11/12 01:12 AM Re: LI Cup Decision [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Huntington Boys Club

#474608 - 05/11/12 06:39 AM Re: LI Cup Decision [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

That HBC explanation is pathetic. It boils down to "waaa,waaaaaaaaa,waaa, we shouldn't have to move, wa,waaaaa,waaaaaa, wait, we'll get a forfeit win, hot damn, give us the cheap win, yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!"

#474612 - 05/11/12 07:23 AM Re: LI Cup Decision [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

This is all the biggest bunch of nonsense I have heard. First off the "All*stars" Don't have a "Coaching Staff" they have to Jamaicans who THINK they know the game and omg, dare I say, walk around with the black chip on their shoulder.

That's right, lets get to the bottom of everything & cut the BS. They are constantly using the race card and like in most cases fail to realize what one other poster said, RESPECT is not a given, RESPECT is EARNED. What actions has this "Coaching Staff" ever taken to feel they deserve respect ?

After what they did to the teenage ref last year at that same location if I were the EI coaches I wouldn't even want to email them directions again let alone talk to them anymore then I absolutely had to because of how they acted in front of the players on my team.

EI guessed they would act this way most likely and decided why not let the ref inform them. You reap what you soe as the saying goes. By reading that statement it comes down to the homeboys feeling disrespected because the Ref told them of the situation and not the EI coach. Really ?

Here is a lesson to teach your players who by the way would never have been aware enough to think to themselves "Wow, that was disrespectful, you see how the EI coaches disrespected our coach by sending the Ref over to tell him" No that you guys probably told them later only teaching them how to look for slights every chance they get, the lesson you should have taught is, adjust to the situation, how to come to a resolution as adults and play the game.

You will cry about this alleged DIS to your families to prey on their emotional sides (race card) as well but as "COACHES" you should look for every chance possible to eliminate your current train of thought in this area and NOT perpetuate the racial divide the way you do. I call BULL**** on your statement. For the record, this has everything to do with race in YOUR minds but nothing to do with it in reality.

You guys are not treated the way you are because your Jamaicans or black, your treated that way because you are A-holes. Take a look in the mirror instead of looking for slights everywhere that by those exact actions YOU manage to create.

The fault for this falls squarely on the HBC "Coaching Staff" for not being intelligent enough coaches to know how this would end, for allegedly listening to the ref and BELIEVING somehow the Ref had the authority to make that call on a forfeit, for taking the easy way out, looking for that free goverment cheese if you will. HBC REFUSED to continue, end of story and now they boast of how many games they play so THEY let EI have the win instead of replaying the game ?

Homeboys pleazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

#474614 - 05/11/12 07:33 AM Re: LI Cup Decision [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

When is the next EI vs HBC AllStar game. They will need riot control for the sidelines while the kids wonder why all of their parents are being taken away in cuffs. You two teams need to start your own thread and have at it.

S1 predictions this week?

State Cup?

#474619 - 05/11/12 07:56 AM Re: LI Cup Decision [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Harsh, but I have to say that the HBC coaching staff tried to make a calculated decision to steal the game they otherwise couldn't have won unless the squad got lucky. EI is a better team and as any coach that watches the two knows that the HBC side is outmatched. They tried and failed and instead of replaying the game of which they were self admittedly given the option, they chose to forfeit and try to save face. I would hazard to guess the result of the rematch most likely would have resembled the league game 6-1. A EI v BP final gives the division the best representation. Its a shame that the other HBC coach (crush) is also chicken [****] as he might now claim since his side is not in it they might have won. HBC is a [****] club with poor leadership all the way through. The winner of the AS v Crush state cup game will play BP and with any justice they(BP) win that game. Too bad EI lost and BP only tied the Crush as they won't win the league but with EI looking like they will, the Crush will claim they are the better team.

This is all the biggest bunch of nonsense I have heard. First off the "All*stars" Don't have a "Coaching Staff" they have to Jamaicans who THINK they know the game and omg, dare I say, walk around with the black chip on their shoulder.

That's right, lets get to the bottom of everything & cut the BS. They are constantly using the race card and like in most cases fail to realize what one other poster said, RESPECT is not a given, RESPECT is EARNED. What actions has this "Coaching Staff" ever taken to feel they deserve respect ?

After what they did to the teenage ref last year at that same location if I were the EI coaches I wouldn't even want to email them directions again let alone talk to them anymore then I absolutely had to because of how they acted in front of the players on my team.

EI guessed they would act this way most likely and decided why not let the ref inform them. You reap what you soe as the saying goes. By reading that statement it comes down to the homeboys feeling disrespected because the Ref told them of the situation and not the EI coach. Really ?

Here is a lesson to teach your players who by the way would never have been aware enough to think to themselves "Wow, that was disrespectful, you see how the EI coaches disrespected our coach by sending the Ref over to tell him" No that you guys probably told them later only teaching them how to look for slights every chance they get, the lesson you should have taught is, adjust to the situation, how to come to a resolution as adults and play the game.

You will cry about this alleged DIS to your families to prey on their emotional sides (race card) as well but as "COACHES" you should look for every chance possible to eliminate your current train of thought in this area and NOT perpetuate the racial divide the way you do. I call BULL**** on your statement. For the record, this has everything to do with race in YOUR minds but nothing to do with it in reality.

You guys are not treated the way you are because your Jamaicans or black, your treated that way because you are A-holes. Take a look in the mirror instead of looking for slights everywhere that by those exact actions YOU manage to create.

The fault for this falls squarely on the HBC "Coaching Staff" for not being intelligent enough coaches to know how this would end, for allegedly listening to the ref and BELIEVING somehow the Ref had the authority to make that call on a forfeit, for taking the easy way out, looking for that free goverment cheese if you will. HBC REFUSED to continue, end of story and now they boast of how many games they play so THEY let EI have the win instead of replaying the game ?

#474627 - 05/11/12 08:32 AM Re: LI Cup Decision [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Harsh, but I have to say that the HBC coaching staff tried to make a calculated decision to steal the game they otherwise couldn't have won unless the squad got lucky. EI is a better team and as any coach that watches the two knows that the HBC side is outmatched. They tried and failed and instead of replaying the game of which they were self admittedly given the option, they chose to forfeit and try to save face. I would hazard to guess the result of the rematch most likely would have resembled the league game 6-1. A EI v BP final gives the division the best representation. Its a shame that the other HBC coach (crush) is also chicken [****] as he might now claim since his side is not in it they might have won. HBC is a [****] club with poor leadership all the way through. The winner of the AS v Crush state cup game will play BP and with any justice they(BP) win that game. Too bad EI lost and BP only tied the Crush as they won't win the league but with EI looking like they will, the Crush will claim they are the better team.

From Reading these latest post I have to side with the HBC Allstars. East Islip team and people from EI seem to be the ones with no class. EI has my vote for worst parents.

Page 156 of 206 < 1 2 ... 154 155 156 157 158 ... 205 206 >

Tournaments

Memorial & Spring Tourneys
MSSL College Showcase
Commack SC Memorial Day
Pocono Cup Memorial Day
Manalapan SC Memorial
EDP Cup (U11-U14)
EDP Cup (U15-U17)
MSSL Explosion
Summer Tournaments
EMSC Summer Tournament
EDP Invitational Festival
Central Jersey Invit.
Lehigh Valley Steamroll
MAPS Caps Classic
Pocono Premier Cup
RVSC Summer Select
Oceanside SC Labor Day
The Rider Cup
Sand & Beach Soccer
Summer Camps
Berkshire Girls Academy
Rough Riders
East Islip SC
Fall & Columbus Weekend
MAPS Fall Challenge
East Islip Fall Classic
Sponsors

LI Rough Riders
Training Program
Soccer Camps
Jr. Rough Riders
Rough Riders Select
Men's & Women's Tickets
SUSA Bubble Lindenhurst
Youth Leagues
Tournaments
Adult Leagues
Training & Academy Programs
Field Rentals
Globall Sports Centers
Soccer Leagues
Soccer Tournaments
Training Clinics
Birthday Parties
Field Rentals
Soccer Coliseum
Tournaments
Training
Youth Leagues
Adult Leagues
Premier Soccer Academy
Summer Development Program
Youth Academy ID Camps
Camps&Tournaments
Coaching Services
Kickiní Kiddie Program
Who's Online
2 registered (jfhaft, Topcatny), 336 Guests and 48 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod

Click Here!

Copyright (c) Back of THE NET 1993 - 2014