FALL Leagues Scores: | NPL | NYCSL | NYPL | JSS | NY (State) Cup | WYSL |
| CJSL | LIJSL | EDP | Challenge Cup | NCSA | Staten Island | ENYPL |

All Weekend Scores are posted live on BOTN. Click on the SCORES LINKS BAR above to access the results.....

Subscribe to BOTN
BOTN Electronic Alerts
Nobody Does It Better
NYCSL NYPL NPL JSS

NYCSL & JSS Schedules, Scores & Standings
| NYCSL | NYPL | NPL |
NY (State) Cup | JSS |
LIJSL Scores & Standings
Fall '14 Scores & Standings

Spring '14 Sportsmanship
Fall '14 Schedule
Spring '15 Schedule
R1 Championships League
Division 1
Division 2
Division 3
2014-2015 ENY (State) Cup
Challenge Cup U10-U12
Challenge Cup U13-U19
Open Cup
Soccer Toons
A problem of being a multi-sport player
New Jersey Leagues
Northern Counties | CJYSA | JAGS | Morris County | Metro | Jersey Coast | Monmouth Ocean | Mid-Jersey | South Jersey | South Jersey Girls |
ECNL
ECNL Standings
EDP Fall 2014
Brackets
Schedules
NSCAA HS & College Rankings
USSF Academies
USSF Academy Schedules
US Soccer
Coaching Drills
Girls NPL Listing
Brentwood | ISA | Massapequa | Manhattan SC | STA | NYSC | NJ Crush | NY Rush | Quickstrike FC |
Latest Tryout Posts
GU16-Looking To Add Players for Commack Challengers
by SoccerGals
10/23/14 02:02 PM
GU11 D1 Team looking for players
by Raiders13
10/23/14 10:20 AM
OPEN PRACTICE
by Mike D'Angelo
10/21/14 05:45 PM
Newest Members
cavrm8, AttackingSoccer, gmendola, scharles, LisaLisa
13318 Registered Users
Who's Online
4 registered (zarla01, Larry Miller, CJ Orlando, Powderfinger), 889 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
BOTN Photo Gallery
The 3rd Ave El
Page 134 of 206 < 1 2 ... 132 133 134 135 136 ... 205 206 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#472784 - 05/02/12 12:03 PM Re: Renaming this message board [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

It just never ends

Junior Soccer Advertisements

Click Here!

#472793 - 05/02/12 12:42 PM Re: Renaming this message board [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: Anonymous
It's because The Crush are the standard every team is trying to reach in the BU11 bracket.

I believe the s**t stirrers have completely taken over this board. Just sad, because it could have been used for constructive conversation.

#472799 - 05/02/12 12:58 PM Re: BU-11 Fall2011/Spring2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Heard some news today that two of the Nd1 teams may merge next year taking their top 15 or 16 players. Since my son is on one of these teams and is not one of the top players he probably will not be asked to come back in the fall. ALthough i am not too happy about this news I need to start looking at teams. Any suggestions for Nd1 and current d-2 teams that may need players and will hold open tryouts?

I'm still curious which two ND1 teams are thinking about merging.

#472817 - 05/02/12 02:12 PM Re: Renaming this message board [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

It's because The Crush are the standard every team is trying to reach in the BU11 bracket.

You are right! I can't wait until my team reaches that "standard" of abusing refs and biting people...so jealous!

I love our team, team BBQ' s, haunted house trips, backyard s'mores etc, that s the stuff remember for a lifetime! All about the memories! They won't remember the score....

#472823 - 05/02/12 02:34 PM Re: Crush 'recruiting' new keeper from my son's team [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Crush goalie is back? I thought he broke his arm? Good for him if cleared by his Doc. Looking at the rankings and schedule Crush have two good games coming up. BP and DH. Both tied at the top with EI. Not sure which one of them give the Crush a better game? DH is home so maybe them? BP has to play the Crush at HBC.

#472826 - 05/02/12 02:42 PM Re: BU-11 Fall2011/Spring2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Heard some news today that two of the Nd1 teams may merge next year taking their top 15 or 16 players. Since my son is on one of these teams and is not one of the top players he probably will not be asked to come back in the fall. ALthough i am not too happy about this news I need to start looking at teams. Any suggestions for Nd1 and current d-2 teams that may need players and will hold open tryouts?

Farmingdale and POB

#472831 - 05/02/12 03:06 PM Re: BU-11 Fall2011/Spring2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Farmingdale and POB

Why do that. Both those teams going to lose that many kids?

#472870 - 05/02/12 05:10 PM Re: BU-11 Fall2011/Spring2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Farmingdale and POB

I doubt it very much that these are the two teams involved, both will have no problem attracting players, I would think it's more likely teams like Hicksville and Bellmore who play on bad fields and will find it difficult to add quality players but who both have a good foundation of players there now. Just a guess.

Why do that. Both those teams going to lose that many kids?

#472883 - 05/02/12 05:47 PM Re: Crush 'recruiting' new keeper from my son's team [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Last weekend a 'Crush person' started chatting on the sidelines with the parents of our N1 goalkeeper. The 'Crush person' said he could 'switch to Crush before May 8' and just sit out a few games and finish the season with the 'state champions'. I am just so disappointed that people would do something like that, try to use a kid like that when they know they are going to toss him to the side and leave him on the bench once the Crush main keeper recovers.
IF this were true and you guys all hate him so much. Have the Coach of that Keeper file a complaint with LIJSL in regards to the attempted poaching. IF the parents are willing to go to a hearing, tell their account of what happen then you have something otherwise it is all BS. Here is your chance to actually do something

Don't be such a bozo. The keeper's parents aren't going to file a complaint, for them the whole think is a joke, like someone who says he's from the moon and wants to offer them green cheese. Other people don't think it is a joke, but instead we think it is a meaningful glimpse of how wrapped up some people get in their own melodrama. If this is how 'poaching' happens I'm surprised it works at all, ever, because the guy really came off as a total fruitcake.

You are so full of sh** it's not even funny. No such thing happened-- asking for a goalie. LMAO The Crush goalie is back already -- on the field in case you haven't noticed. AND the back up goalie was amazing too -- just ask Farmingdale if that's who you are referring to... You sir or madam are a a**hole. Get a life. Find a new bunch of 11 year olds to fixate on ok Sandusky?

Goalie is back playing goalie? Wasn't the injury a broken arm? How is that possible?

#472886 - 05/02/12 05:51 PM Re: BU-11 Fall2011/Spring2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Any predictions for LI Cup this weekend?
EI vs HBC All Stars
POB vs Bayport

#472888 - 05/02/12 05:55 PM Re: Crush 'recruiting' new keeper from my son's team [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Was cleared to play on the field, not the keeper spot.

#472905 - 05/02/12 07:08 PM Crush would *never* poach in midseason [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
You are so full of sh** it's not even funny. No such thing happened-- asking for a goalie. LMAO The Crush goalie is back already -- on the field in case you haven't noticed. AND the back up goalie was amazing too -- just ask Farmingdale if that's who you are referring to... You sir or madam are a a**hole. Get a life. Find a new bunch of 11 year olds to fixate on ok Sandusky?

Shawn cant you go 30 seconds without cursing (or spitting on a ref or biting a teammate). Take a deep breath. The Crush goalie is *not* back playing goal, you mendacious pile of doodoo. The injury to the Crush goalie made one of your Crush parents nervous. That parent wanted to give Crush another option for the future by 'chatting' with the parents of another team's goalkeeper. That's nothing to be ashamed of, is it? Why get so bent out of shape, you are going to give yourself a heart attack. We know you have no ethics, we know you will never grow up, we know you have the morality of a cockroach, so just relax and enjoy life. No one from Crush would ever try to 'poach' another team's player -- oh wait you already poached your (injured) Goalkeeper from his Lindy hometown team during the midseason and wrecked the Lindy hometown team! -- and you would never try to poach a *new* keeper #2 to replace your *injured* keeper #1. You are too ethical for that. Everyone on Back of the Net apologizes, we are so sorry for hurting your feelings. Now go cry on Big Mama Crush's shoulder and she'll give you a lollipop.

#472906 - 05/02/12 07:14 PM Re: Crush 'recruiting' new keeper from my son's team [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Was cleared to play on the field, not the keeper spot.

Does he have that level skill on the field? Good for him if he does. Most keepers at this age do not train enough at one or the other as it takes twice the time.

#472908 - 05/02/12 07:16 PM Re: BU-11 Fall2011/Spring2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Any predictions for LI Cup this weekend?
EI vs HBC All Stars
POB vs Bayport

EI in a walk 5-1. Bayport in a tight one 3-2 with a late goal.

#472910 - 05/02/12 07:18 PM Re: Crush would *never* poach in midseason [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:

Shawn cant you go 30 seconds without cursing (or spitting on a ref or biting a teammate). Take a deep breath. The Crush goalie is *not* back playing goal, you mendacious pile of doodoo. The injury to the Crush goalie made one of your Crush parents nervous. That parent wanted to give Crush another option for the future by 'chatting' with the parents of another team's goalkeeper. That's nothing to be ashamed of, is it? Why get so bent out of shape, you are going to give yourself a heart attack. We know you have no ethics, we know you will never grow up, we know you have the morality of a cockroach, so just relax and enjoy life. No one from Crush would ever try to 'poach' another team's player -- oh wait you already poached your (injured) Goalkeeper from his Lindy hometown team during the midseason and wrecked the Lindy hometown team! -- and you would never try to poach a *new* keeper #2 to replace your *injured* keeper #1. You are too ethical for that. Everyone on Back of the Net apologizes, we are so sorry for hurting your feelings. Now go cry on Big Mama Crush's shoulder and she'll give you a lollipop.

I'm sorry for thinking that this guy is a mess and I don't even know him. I do know that there is verification to a lot of the posts which is scary!

Page 134 of 206 < 1 2 ... 132 133 134 135 136 ... 205 206 >

Moderator:  Arielle, Larry Miller, ZiggyRowe 
Fall Tournaments
MAPS Fall Challenge
RVSC College Showcase
Soccer Coliseum 5v5
EDP College Showcase
MAPS Cup (Girls)
Winter Classic
SUSA Winter Kickoff
KK Thanksgiving
WBSC College Showcase
Farmingdale Turkey Bowl
Winter Indoor
Coleman Country
Soccer Coliseum
Coastal League
SUSA League
SUSA Xmas Tournament
SUSA Winter Skills
Rockland CC
Sports Underdome
Coindre Hall
BOCA Training
Quickstrike FC
KK MLK
KK XMAS
KK Presidents Day
KK Presidents Week
KK Goalkeeper Training
KK Winter League
KK Winter Skills
LIRR Futsal Training
LIRR Youth Leagues
LIRR Girls Training
LIRR Striker Training
LIRR Dutch Training
LIRR Goalkeeper Training
LIRR Veteran's Day Camp
LIRR Election Day Camp
MAPS Futsal
Soccer Coliseum Leagues
EISC Winter Skills
2015 Tournaments
Manhattan Pre-Spring Kickoff
RYSA Wildcats Labor Day
Adult Leagues
Coastal Men
SUSA Bubble
KK Athletics
Soccer Coliseum Men
Sponsors

Globall Sports Centers
Soccer Leagues
Soccer Tournaments
Training Clinics
Birthday Parties
Field Rentals
LI Rough Riders
Training Program
Soccer Camps
Jr. Rough Riders
Rough Riders Select
Men's & Women's Tickets
Soccer Coliseum
Tournaments
Training
Youth Leagues
Adult Leagues
SUSA Bubble Lindenhurst
Youth Leagues
Tournaments
Adult Leagues
Training & Academy Programs
Field Rentals
Summer League
Premier Soccer Academy
Tournaments
Youth Academy ID Camps
Camps
Coaching Services
Kickiní Kiddie Program
Boys NPL Listing
Brentwood | Bklyn Italians | Everton Amer. | Eastern FC | East Meadow SC | Massapequa | STA Soccer | NY Elite | HOTA | Parsippany SC | Princeton SC | Soccer Plus Acad. |

Click Here!

Copyright (c) Back of THE NET 1993 - 2014