National League
2014-2015 ENY (State) Cup
Challenge Cup U10-U12
Challenge Cup U13-U19
Open Cup
Soccer Toons
Swimming v. Soccer
New Jersey Leagues
Northern Counties | CJYSA | JAGS | Morris County | Metro | Jersey Coast | Monmouth Ocean | Mid-Jersey | South Jersey | South Jersey Girls |
ECNL
ECNL Standings
EDP Fall 2014
Brackets
Schedules
NSCAA HS & College Rankings
USSF Academies
USSF Academy Schedules
US Soccer
Coaching Drills
Girls NPL Listing
Brentwood | ISA | Massapequa | Manhattan SC | STA | NYSC | NJ Crush | NY Rush | Quickstrike FC |
Latest Tryout Posts
GU16 Commack Challengers Guest players for College Showcase tournament
by SoccerGals
10/31/14 07:16 PM
GU16 Commack Challenges
by SoccerGals
10/31/14 07:07 PM
NPL - Open Training for HOTA 2002 NPL Team
by NYHOTA.LIONS
10/31/14 03:52 PM
Newest Members
redjoe, StrikeForce, SoccerPlayer94, Nando523, sal scrio
13330 Registered Users
Who's Online
4 registered (Larry Miller, Cross It 4 Fun, Soccergirl00, LIRef77), 799 Guests and 8 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
BOTN Photo Gallery
The 3rd Ave El
Page 88 of 139 < 1 2 ... 86 87 88 89 90 ... 138 139 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#471775 - 04/27/12 09:16 AM Re: BU14 Fall 2011/Spring 2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

I cant believe we are at this point now. The goal is to win. it does not matter how,when, where or by how many. Just win. You cant argue with results

Junior Soccer Advertisements

Click Here!

#471802 - 04/27/12 11:42 AM Re: BU14 Fall 2011/Spring 2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

What an ...hole you are. Guess it comes down from the little man with no class. Winning is everything? This may be foreign to you, but ever think about competition, maturity, class, sportsmanship, hard work? In 20 years no one, including your son, will care about a soccer game. In your case, he would not have learned anything else either. Get to the national team and see if they put up eith nonsense like you. I know kids who have been kicked off the national team for texting while in a team meeting. They want kids who are mature, have integrity, listen to coaches, play the game the right way. You are so clueless. You deserve to be on a team with the Napolean complex coach.

#471809 - 04/27/12 12:04 PM Re: BU14 Fall 2011/Spring 2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

He is a Little Man in every sense of the word. I think we need to call him "Rudy" after the movie about the kid who wasn't good enough to play at Notre Dame but finally ended up getting into one game. I have seen a number of Dix Hills Elite games over the last couple of years and one thing remains constant. Weinstein will send in a hitman to attack whichever player on the other team is playing well and poses a threat. Coaches, referees, players, parents, and LIJSL: pay attention. If a player scores on DHE, he will get mauled. It happens over and over. Once the refs and coaches notice the trend, red cards should fly. Unfortunately, no one sees the pattern. Weinstein is a little man with a big Napolean complex. He cares not about integrity, sportsmanship, fair hard nosed competition, or teaching boys how to act like men. It is beyond me how any parent would allow their son to play for this guy. He is a disgrace to the great game of soccer.

#471811 - 04/27/12 12:11 PM Re: BU14 Fall 2011/Spring 2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

And as of course a former professional yourself....the only way...hands down the most ignorant statement here...careful when your training in your backyard you dont trip over your dog...

#471823 - 04/27/12 12:46 PM Re: BU14 Fall 2011/Spring 2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: Anonymous
He is a Little Man in every sense of the word. I think we need to call him "Rudy" after the movie about the kid who wasn't good enough to play at Notre Dame but finally ended up getting into one game. I have seen a number of Dix Hills Elite games over the last couple of years and one thing remains constant. Weinstein will send in a hitman to attack whichever player on the other team is playing well and poses a threat. Coaches, referees, players, parents, and LIJSL: pay attention. If a player scores on DHE, he will get mauled. It happens over and over. Once the refs and coaches notice the trend, red cards should fly. Unfortunately, no one sees the pattern. Weinstein is a little man with a big Napolean complex. He cares not about integrity, sportsmanship, fair hard nosed competition, or teaching boys how to act like men. It is beyond me how any parent would allow their son to play for this guy. He is a disgrace to the great game of soccer.

It amazes me that you can write all that stuff as if you know it was true. Do you know anything about Cordt or his soccer career? Because if you did you wouldn’t be making the statements you made like “Rudy”, maybe that was your situation, not his.
If you don’t play for DHE, stop assuming you know what goes on, because you don’t. The kids are never told to maul anyone, and if you think that’s what really happens you really are an idiot. If Cordt is so terrible how come he has a majority of the same boys from U10? If the parents of the DHE were not happy and Cordt was so awful, why do they stay? Hmmm…maybe you should ask yourself that. His team has the least turnover. Same coach, same kids not like other teams (Specifically the Titans). You seem to know a lot about them for just a parent of another team.
Worry about your team, your sportsmanship and having your boys to grow up to be real mature men….and let Cordt worry about his.

#471831 - 04/27/12 02:07 PM Re: BU14 Fall 2011/Spring 2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

And as of course a former professional yourself....the only way...hands down the most ignorant statement here...careful when your training in your backyard you dont trip over your dog...

No but I tripped over your wife

#471833 - 04/27/12 02:11 PM Re: BU14 Fall 2011/Spring 2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

I AM SO HAPPY MY KID DOESNT PLAY FOR;
Dix Hills
Smithtown
HBC

You are all in a mess of sh-t.
Take your children and run away!
How do you and your kids put up with the crap on those teams.
Every year its the same teams with issues, what makes you think these people will change.
Look at your Coach and think, do you want your son to grow up to be like them?
Dont look back RUN!
I wish you all good luck and hope your child has fun before its all over.

Please don't generalize all the teams of those clubs. Some teams in those clubs are great and the kids have been together since U10 and still having a great time. They may not be elite teams but they enjoy themselves. There are some really nice good teams.

So true, my son took it upon himself to go play on our clubs B team. He took alot of pressure because of the move but in the end, he's happy! Its amazing the kids know and see who's having fun and who's not. Don't believe in the status of A and B, They dont care. There is enough pressure at school at this age and after school should be fun.The Dad's,Mom's and Coaches who say you need to play at this high level are wrong. If your son wants to pursue soccer and he is that good, he will be seen on the A,the B or on the street.

Finally someone who makes sense. Thats right if you are truelly a good player it doesnt matter where you are playing. You will be noticed trust me.Was Freddy Adu playing in a premier league when they discovered him, not. stop wasting your money on all these bulls@#$ teams and stop believing all the crap that these so called professional trainers who most of them never played professionally will tell you. A good player will train themselves in the backyard or wherever. Not on the video screen or on the cell phone texting tweeting or whatever. Have your kid go in the backyard and jugle for an hour and dribblle around some cones snd hit the ball off a wall and work on your touch because thats what this game is about TOUCH, no trainer will teach you that.

I agree on most of the post except regarding Adu. He sucks. All hype and how old is he really?

Sorry to go off the subject premier parents. Back to you.

I never did say that Freddy was a good player. Thats the problem with USA soccer they would rather bring in Foreigners than to devolop their own kids. In a way they are discrimminating against american kids. THEY ARE GRINGOS

#471835 - 04/27/12 02:22 PM Re: BU14 Fall 2011/Spring 2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

It amazes me that you can write all that stuff as if you know it was true. Do you know anything about Cordt or his soccer career? Because if you did you wouldn’t be making the statements you made like “Rudy”, maybe that was your situation, not his.
If you don’t play for DHE, stop assuming you know what goes on, because you don’t. The kids are never told to maul anyone, and if you think that’s what really happens you really are an idiot. If Cordt is so terrible how come he has a majority of the same boys from U10? If the parents of the DHE were not happy and Cordt was so awful, why do they stay? Hmmm…maybe you should ask yourself that. His team has the least turnover. Same coach, same kids not like other teams (Specifically the Titans). You seem to know a lot about them for just a parent of another team.
Worry about your team, your sportsmanship and having your boys to grow up to be real mature men….and let Cordt worry about his.

You are all a--holes!
Mostly Parents write on this blog.
Fact, most of our kids know each other, on the team or not
Fact,Kids is this age group chat, blog, even video chat.I have over heard some direct sh-t from players all over the league.
Cordt, I shake my head everytime. Hitmen? there are 3 Coaches (I know of) in this age group who teach it, push it and damand it.
The kids talk about Coaches, Practices and some nutty parents.Some kids make fun of their own parents.
Coaches be careful some kids have recorded "your go getem speeches", I know it! I have heard some of them.Some are posted on other boards. Cordt you maybe ready for Hollywood.

#471838 - 04/27/12 02:34 PM Re: BU14 Fall 2011/Spring 2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

[quote=Anonymous]And as of course a former professional yourself....the only way...hands down the most ignorant statement here...careful when your training in your backyard you dont trip over your dog...

No but I tripped over your wife

Thanks! I needed to get out more....

#471851 - 04/27/12 03:16 PM Re: BU14 Fall 2011/Spring 2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Seems as if many of you struggle with the fact that DHE has had so much success. All with the same players since they were very young.
This is a classic case of serious jealousness. How do you fault a guy for taking these players as far as he has. And no players have ever left his team. Zero turnover speaks real volumes in this day in age considering all the parent agents out there. DHE is onlt getting written about and the coach always has to take the harsh criticisms. Sure Cordt has no problem taking it from who it comes from. The real classless peoplle are the ones who write negativity anonymously. Think about it. You are hiding behind your computer spitting out garbage about a coach who has been a huge part of 5 national championships for three different organizations. What have you done in the sport?
signed,
An outraged former player of Cordt's

#471855 - 04/27/12 03:27 PM Re: BU14 Fall 2011/Spring 2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

So Cordt has more National Championships than Notre Dames entire history. I guess that Rudy comparison did not really make sense huh!
Wait maybe he has more National Championships than Penn State and Notre Dame football programs combined. Any more analogies Mr. hide behind your computer and talk about things you have no idea about. I bet you wished you had an athletic bone in your body. You have been reduced to being a mere spectator your whole life and it has to be eating away at you. Sorry, better luck next life.

#471856 - 04/27/12 03:34 PM Re: BU14 Fall 2011/Spring 2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Seems as if many of you struggle with the fact that DHE has had so much success. All with the same players since they were very young.
This is a classic case of serious jealousness. How do you fault a guy for taking these players as far as he has. And no players have ever left his team. Zero turnover speaks real volumes in this day in age considering all the parent agents out there. DHE is onlt getting written about and the coach always has to take the harsh criticisms. Sure Cordt has no problem taking it from who it comes from. The real classless peoplle are the ones who write negativity anonymously. Think about it. You are hiding behind your computer spitting out garbage about a coach who has been a huge part of 5 national championships for three different organizations. What have you done in the sport?
signed,
An outraged former player of Cordt's

No my kids never played for Cordt. But he is a top character nationally.Soccer Families all over heard of that Ahole.
Take your kid and run! DON'T LOOK BACK, just get away.

#471857 - 04/27/12 03:34 PM Re: BU14 Fall 2011/Spring 2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Look at the DHE kids faces when they play. The only time they smile is when Rudy gives them a high five for taking out an opposing player. You are all lemmings blindly following the little man.

#471858 - 04/27/12 03:37 PM Re: BU14 Fall 2011/Spring 2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

You are all a--holes!
Fact,Kids is this age group chat, blog, even video chat.I have over heard some direct sh-t from players all over the league.
Cordt, I shake my head everytime. Hitmen? there are 3 Coaches (I know of) in this age group who teach it, push it and damand it.
The kids talk about Coaches, Practices and some nutty parents.Some kids make fun of their own parents.
Coaches be careful some kids have recorded "your go getem speeches", I know it! I have heard some of them.Some are posted on other boards. Cordt you maybe ready for Hollywood.

They recorded Cordt?

#471872 - 04/27/12 04:39 PM Re: BU14 Fall 2011/Spring 2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]He is a Little Man in every sense of the word. I think we need to call him "Rudy" after the movie about the kid who wasn't good enough to play at Notre Dame but finally ended up getting into one game. I have seen a number of Dix Hills Elite games over the last couple of years and one thing remains constant. Weinstein will send in a hitman to attack whichever player on the other team is playing well and poses a threat. Coaches, referees, players, parents, and LIJSL: pay attention. If a player scores on DHE, he will get mauled. It happens over and over. Once the refs and coaches notice the trend, red cards should fly. Unfortunately, no one sees the pattern. Weinstein is a little man with a big Napolean complex. He cares not about integrity, sportsmanship, fair hard nosed competition, or teaching boys how to act like men. It is beyond me how any parent would allow their son to play for this guy. He is a disgrace to the great game of soccer.

You are all a--holes!

They recorded Cordt?

First time I met that man I was laughing out loud total little man mentality. it's funny that little men thing has never changed my kid tells me all the little guys act like they are 10ft tall. What's that called? is it genetic?

Page 88 of 139 < 1 2 ... 86 87 88 89 90 ... 138 139 >

Moderator:  Arielle, Larry Miller, ZiggyRowe 
Intense Soccer Academy
Coastal Soccer
House of Sports
Xtreme Goalkeeping
Fall Tournaments
Kings Park SC
SC December Tournaments
MAPS Fall Challenge
RVSC College Showcase
Soccer Coliseum 5v5
EDP College Showcase
MAPS Cup (Girls)
Winter Classic
SUSA Winter Kickoff
KK Thanksgiving
WBSC College Showcase
Farmingdale Turkey Bowl
Winter Indoor
ASC Winter Programs
Armonk Indoor Programs
Coleman Country
Soccer Coliseum
ESFL/EDP Futures
Coastal League
SUSA League
SUSA Presidents Week
SUSA Xmas Tournament
SUSA Winter Skills
Rockland CC
Sports Underdome
Coindre Hall
BOCA Training
Quickstrike FC
KK MLK
KK XMAS
KK Presidents Day
KK Presidents Week
KK Goalkeeper Training
KK Winter League
KK Winter Skills
LIRR Futsal Training
LIRR Youth Leagues
LIRR Girls Training
LIRR Striker Training
LIRR Dutch Training
LIRR Goalkeeper Training
LIRR Veteran's Day Camp
LIRR Election Day Camp
MAPS Futsal
Soccer Coliseum Leagues
EISC Winter Skills
House of Sports
2015 Tournaments
Manhattan Pre-Spring Kickoff
RYSA Wildcats Labor Day
Adult Leagues
Coastal Men
SUSA Bubble
KK Athletics
Soccer Coliseum Men
Sponsors

Globall Sports Centers
Soccer Leagues
Soccer Tournaments
Training Clinics
Birthday Parties
Field Rentals
LI Rough Riders
Training Program
Soccer Camps
Jr. Rough Riders
Rough Riders Select
Men's & Women's Tickets
Soccer Coliseum
Tournaments
Training
Youth Leagues
Adult Leagues
SUSA Bubble Lindenhurst
Youth Leagues
Tournaments
Adult Leagues
Training & Academy Programs
Field Rentals
Summer League
Premier Soccer Academy
Tournaments
Youth Academy ID Camps
Camps
Coaching Services
Kickin’ Kiddie Program
Boys NPL Listing
Brentwood | Bklyn Italians | Everton Amer. | Eastern FC | East Meadow SC | Massapequa | STA Soccer | NY Elite | HOTA | Parsippany SC | Princeton SC | Soccer Plus Acad. |

Click Here!

Copyright (c) Back of THE NET 1993 - 2014