FALL Leagues Scores: | NPL | NYCSL | NYPL | JSS | NY (State) Cup | WYSL |
| CJSL | LIJSL | EDP | Challenge Cup | NCSA | Staten Island | ENYPL | EHYSL |

Landmark concussion suit filed against soccer organizations. For the complete story click on LOCKER ROOM below this message....

Subscribe to BOTN
BOTN Electronic Alerts
Nobody Does It Better
NYCSL_NYPL_NPL_JSS

NYCSL & JSS Schedules, Scores & Standings
| NYCSL | NYPL | NPL |
NY (State) Cup | JSS |
LIJSL Scores & Standings
Fall '14 Alignments
Fall '14 Scores & Standings

Spring '14 Sportsmanship
Fall '14 Schedule
Spring '15 Schedule
Region 1 League Scores
Premier League
NERP
Colonial League
2014-2015 ENY (State) Cup
Challenge Cup U10-U12
Challenge Cup U13-U19
Open Cup
New Jersey Leagues
Northern Counties | CJYSA | JAGS | Morris County | Metro | Jersey Coast | Monmouth Ocean | Mid-Jersey | South Jersey | South Jersey Girls |
ECNL
ECNL Standings
EDP Fall 2014
Brackets
Schedules
NSCAA HS & College Rankings
USSF Academies
USSF Academy Schedules
US Soccer
Coaching Drills
Girls NPL Listing
Aztec Soccer | Brentwood | ISA | Massapequa | Massachusetts Premier | STA | NEFC | NJ Crush | NJSA04 | NY Rush | NR Sting | Oakwood | Parsippany SC | Seacoast Utd. | Yankee Utd. |
Latest Tryout Posts
BU15 Player Looking to Guest Play at Tournaments or College Showcases
by murr418
Yesterday at 10:10 AM
GU17 / GHS two open roster spots Bayport United
by support
08/27/14 03:45 PM
GU13 D4 looking to add player(s)
by Outrage
08/27/14 12:50 PM
Newest Members
mister516, usacademy, SolarRedTx, Smelly631, Joe Paliseno
13275 Registered Users
BOTN Photo Gallery
Hubie Hamburgers
Page 90 of 206 < 1 2 ... 88 89 90 91 92 ... 205 206 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#462827 - 02/22/12 10:27 PM Re: BU-11 Fall2011/Spring2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: Anonymous
Fat Anthony makes a habit of telling his kids to harm other players.
Robert your a moron, trust me Fat Anthony wants to hurt kids who beat his team.
I can only go on what I've personally experienced with my own child for over 2 years through wins and loses. I have been at been at over 100 games during that time span and have never heard him direct a player to take out or deliberately hurt another player. Maybe you have had more experience or different experience with him than I have and know things I don't. I think if you asked anyone who got to play against or watch his girl players today they would tell you that they don't need to hurt players to succeed. Lets not get away from what happened today, a player from Mt. Sinai was knocking into multiple players, in a 10 minute span after his coach told him to "take someone out" received a yellow then a red card. He then was yelling at the kid he knocked down to get up. Then a different player said something to him(I don't know what was said neither do you, but I'm sure it wasn't something pleasant)The key word is he said something, the response came with the MS kid flying into a bad enough rage that his coach had run over and tackle him like Ray Lewis then run off the field with him kicking and screaming. Simultaneously a parent ran on the field and went after a child... let me reiterate; a parent ran on the field after a 10 yr old kid! Somehow that's Anthony's fault. I have a great idea lets excuse the behavior of the MS coach, his player and his parent because Anthony is FAT.... And I'm the moron

Junior Soccer Advertisements

Click Here!

#462831 - 02/22/12 11:07 PM Re: BU-11 Fall2011/Spring2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Yes we can ALL tell that was a post from an Argentina parent. Your arm must be killing you from patting your own back on behalf of your daughter. Stop posting and little girls should NOT mix with boys at this age in this sport any longer otherwise they would co-ed the teams. Awesome to watch stop with such a stupid post...GET REAL mom or DAD of a SHA parent. Start looking for another town to play for you are going to need one FAST

#462832 - 02/22/12 11:16 PM Re: BU-11 Fall2011/Spring2012 [Re: Larry Miller]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Any adult who tells their 11 YEAR OLD player to take out another player is a fool. He can sign his name all day long and nothing changes. But he has the balls to start pointing fingers at others like the referee for lack of control of an indoor tournament. Reading these posts makes you wonder how these people are allowed to live with humanity.

Yes, Anthony is a cheat, liar and fat but I do not think he ever told his kids to take someone out.

#462835 - 02/22/12 11:37 PM Re: BU-11 Fall2011/Spring2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

No he would just enter a stacked pieced meal team into a $300. Tournament for what? What is the purpose of that? PRACTICE? Its not a team people. Those people must either have. A. A lot of money to waste? B. Alot of time to waste? Or. C. No lives? Wow I thought I read it all on this guy and his teams but this takes the cake.

#462836 - 02/23/12 12:38 AM Re: BU-11 Fall2011/Spring2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

No he would just enter a stacked pieced meal team into a $300. Tournament for what? What is the purpose of that? PRACTICE? Its not a team people. Those people must either have. A. A lot of money to waste? B. Alot of time to waste? Or. C. No lives? Wow I thought I read it all on this guy and his teams but this takes the cake.
I could be wrong but I believe all but 1 maybe 2players was one of his players that he trains. For a group that is not a team they sure played team like soccer. I assume you were there to a. invest your money wisely b. make positive use of your time and c. enlighten the less fortunate with the shining example that is your fulfilling life.

#462837 - 02/23/12 12:43 AM Re: BU-11 Fall2011/Spring2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Wasn't there, don't know what happenned....

My son is an excellent player (not for the teams mentioned). Most likely just like your boys as you are posting on BOTN.... My son is not a violent or even an physically aggressive player. He has a slight build.

From the sidelines, I have endured many cheap shots, flat-out football tackles, etc... against my child. I know this is what happens to good players, and physical play is part of the game...

However, if you don't think that before a Bay Shore or HBC game when I know my son is going to get hammerred (and the numbers of the kids he is going to be repeatedly hammerred by) to stand up for himself you are kidding yourselves... We all do it... Because no one likes to see their kid get deliberately fouled whether coach orderred or not. (I am not even talking about rough plays, I am talking about dangerous rough play)

Many of you are being disingenuous, because I am sure that most of you have given the same advice at some point.

The fact is that with some of the teams, it may be true that kids are not coached to be dirty. But the fact is their coaches deliberately look the other way as if it's OK as long as the Ref tolerates it. This is more terrible in many ways then what happenned on this tread... Coaches know their players, and know some are dangerous and say nothing....

I am positive that many coaches know when they have an extremely dirty player. The kind that deliberately go after people like our sons.

So, if you are all getting on your high horses, ask first if you have ever told your sons to stand up for themselves against these enforcer bullies, and ask yourselves whether your coaches do enough to calm down some of the players on your team that are dangerous.

#462842 - 02/23/12 07:34 AM Re: BU-11 Fall2011/Spring2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Robert you do not sound like a moron however, how do you believe you would ever hear your Coach tell one of his players to hurt another or take them out ? Seriously ? It's not something he is going to yell out right ? He's a sneak, a cheat and a lot of other things that really don't even matter for this discussion. Mark, the MT Sinai Coach is completely at fault for for a few things. Not controlling his parents from day 1, there should never be any doubt in any parents mind that a coach will not tolerate a parent entering the field EVER. For not knowing his player/son well enough to not foresee what eventually would be the result of what HE himself instructed and for letting Anthony get to him. You see regardless of what is said or believed, Anthony likes humiliating other teams and coaches whenever he can. He gets off on it AND it helps promote what he is selling at the same time. It's the "WOW Factor". He can NOT develop talent and that has been proven time and time again. If the kid is gifted when he gets them, which they usually are because they are all the players of parents that thing their child is too good to play with their original team, then yes, he will steer them in the right direction as far as playing soccer technically but the life lessons that he promotes are horrible to say the least. Do you as a parent on his team HONESTLY feel it's right to beat weaker teams 10-12 nothing as he has repeatedly done over the years ? If you do not want to be accused of being unintelligent then open your eyes and stop ignoring the OTHER things he does. I believe it was just last year they were killing someone and the opposing coach said to him, wow you have a tremendous team and obviously we aren't in your league, do you think you could pull back a little ? Anthony's response, "It's not my job to stop my team from scoring it's your team's job" all with that wisea** smirk he is known for so when things like what happen yesterday happen, yes it is a shame the MT Sinai Coach wasn't adult enough to not do what he did, but don't be fooled to think Anthony has no role in this. He's the kid in school that would whisper crap to you in class or throw stuff when the teacher wasn't looking or couldn't hear it until you get up out of your seat and beat the snot out of him, then even though the punk did have the snot beat out of him he would smile because YOU were going to the office to get suspended. Again, he brings this upon his teams and himself because somehow it all makes him feel better about himself. Sad truthfully, a very sad existance for him but somehow he has tricked even himself that this is the way to be in life

#462846 - 02/23/12 08:58 AM Re: BU-11 Fall2011/Spring2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

I would like to know why if this MT Sinai coach said this and extremely rough play was displayed in a manner which was dangerous why wouldn't the parents of the girls remove their child in such danger? Parents are at fault then if they knew this was going on and they continued to let their kid play. (Especially the girls). You must have something to prove by putting a team together who clearly was very skilled and enter into a tournament for a mere medal! Both teams seem at fault for different reasons. SH must love all this talk again about the club and behavior being displayed.

#462847 - 02/23/12 09:17 AM Re: BU-11 Fall2011/Spring2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Fat Anthony makes a habit of telling his kids to harm other players.
Robert your a moron, trust me Fat Anthony wants to hurt kids who beat his team.
I can only go on what I've personally experienced with my own child for over 2 years through wins and loses. I have been at been at over 100 games during that time span and have never heard him direct a player to take out or deliberately hurt another player. Maybe you have had more experience or different experience with him than I have and know things I don't. I think if you asked anyone who got to play against or watch his girl players today they would tell you that they don't need to hurt players to succeed. Lets not get away from what happened today, a player from Mt. Sinai was knocking into multiple players, in a 10 minute span after his coach told him to "take someone out" received a yellow then a red card. He then was yelling at the kid he knocked down to get up. Then a different player said something to him(I don't know what was said neither do you, but I'm sure it wasn't something pleasant)The key word is he said something, the response came with the MS kid flying into a bad enough rage that his coach had run over and tackle him like Ray Lewis then run off the field with him kicking and screaming. Simultaneously a parent ran on the field and went after a child... let me reiterate; a parent ran on the field after a 10 yr old kid! Somehow that's Anthony's fault. I have a great idea lets excuse the behavior of the MS coach, his player and his parent because Anthony is FAT.... And I'm the moron

I agree with the above post. Just because you have a problem with Anthony's weight (and believe me from what I have seen during my residence here on Long Island, there are a lot of people with weight issues)you make him out to be a terrible coach. I have had two players train with him many years ago. He does not and has never trained a single player to "take anyone out". If the players are playing dirty, he reprimands them on the side. He has always promoted great skill and he trains the children to play with great skill. I think it is a crime that because - he too - has had crazy and volatile parents, that he is being condemned for being as vile as the coach from MS who actually told his player to "take him out". I can guarantee you that in all the years my children had (no longer) trained with Anthony, he NEVER once told them to take a player out. What horrible people you are to look at someone and judge them by the way they look. He has brought many teams to very high levels because he has a keene eye for talent and had a great ability to develop that talent. Shame on you all for diverting the real horror of what has been stated in this blog!!!!!!!!

#462848 - 02/23/12 09:25 AM Re: BU-11 Fall2011/Spring2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

I would like to know why if this MT Sinai coach said this and extremely rough play was displayed in a manner which was dangerous why wouldn't the parents of the girls remove their child in such danger? Parents are at fault then if they knew this was going on and they continued to let their kid play. (Especially the girls). You must have something to prove by putting a team together who clearly was very skilled and enter into a tournament for a mere medal! Both teams seem at fault for different reasons. SH must love all this talk again about the club and behavior being displayed.

Yeah, both are at fault, SH for having Fat Anthony and his BS and Mt Sinai for stooping to that level. To answer the ?, it was not nearly as dirty or as bad as some of the posters have claimed. It was very rough, but not one kid was taking knees out. I have an older kid who plays and happen to be a spectator. This whole thing is being blown out of proportion. Some posters will take the time to take the spotlight off of there dirty, rotten, scandalous clubs such as HBC. Now some of these HBC BU11 teams and coaches should be "taken out".

#462849 - 02/23/12 09:30 AM Re: BU-11 Fall2011/Spring2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Wasn't there, don't know what happenned....

My son is an excellent player (not for the teams mentioned). Most likely just like your boys as you are posting on BOTN.... My son is not a violent or even an physically aggressive player. He has a slight build.

From the sidelines, I have endured many cheap shots, flat-out football tackles, etc... against my child. I know this is what happens to good players, and physical play is part of the game...

However, if you don't think that before a Bay Shore or HBC game when I know my son is going to get hammerred (and the numbers of the kids he is going to be repeatedly hammerred by) to stand up for himself you are kidding yourselves... We all do it... Because no one likes to see their kid get deliberately fouled whether coach orderred or not. (I am not even talking about rough plays, I am talking about dangerous rough play)

Many of you are being disingenuous, because I am sure that most of you have given the same advice at some point.

The fact is that with some of the teams, it may be true that kids are not coached to be dirty. But the fact is their coaches deliberately look the other way as if it's OK as long as the Ref tolerates it. This is more terrible in many ways then what happenned on this tread... Coaches know their players, and know some are dangerous and say nothing....

I am positive that many coaches know when they have an extremely dirty player. The kind that deliberately go after people like our sons.

So, if you are all getting on your high horses, ask first if you have ever told your sons to stand up for themselves against these enforcer bullies, and ask yourselves whether your coaches do enough to calm down some of the players on your team that are dangerous.

Well said!!

#462851 - 02/23/12 09:39 AM Re: BU-11 Fall2011/Spring2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

All of the kids were pulled off the field immediately. This all transpired in very few minutes.

#462852 - 02/23/12 09:41 AM Re: BU-11 Fall2011/Spring2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

At this point, due to lack of respect cannot call you a coach any longer. Even trying to validate by telling folks the difference of standing up to bullies in comparison to intent to injure is vastly different.

If you do not understand that then you need to remove yourself from coaching because you lost all rights.

#462857 - 02/23/12 10:04 AM Re: BU-11 Fall2011/Spring2012 [Re: Larry Miller]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Was this in BU11 or GU11?

#462858 - 02/23/12 10:06 AM Re: BU-11 Fall2011/Spring2012 [Re: Larry Miller]
Anonymous
Unregistered

The only thing I'll say in both coaches defense (to a certain extent) is that the referees at that facility are HORRIBLE. We play winter league there (for the last time) and two things are abudantly clear. They allow dangerous play and heavily favor the teams and players that they train.

I've seen more than a couple of games get out of hand there because they ignore rough play and do nothing to discourage coaches from blowing out other teams. This does not excuse the actions of these teams/coaches/parents, but the environment there breeds hostility.

Page 90 of 206 < 1 2 ... 88 89 90 91 92 ... 205 206 >

Moderator:  Arielle, Larry Miller, ZiggyRowe 
Coleman Country
Tournaments

Summer Tournaments
Oceanside SC Labor Day
WBSC ASA Labor Day
RYSA Wildcats Labor Day
Fall & Columbus Weekend
MAPS Fall Challenge
East Islip Fall Classic
Northport SC
Fall EDP Cup
Parsippany Pride
RVSC College Showcase
FC Westchester
Winter Indoor
Coleman Country
Sports Underdome
2015 Tournaments
RYSA Wildcats Labor Day
Sponsors

Globall Sports Centers
Soccer Leagues
Soccer Tournaments
Training Clinics
Birthday Parties
Field Rentals
LI Rough Riders
Training Program
Soccer Camps
Jr. Rough Riders
Rough Riders Select
Men's & Women's Tickets
SUSA Bubble Lindenhurst
Youth Leagues
Tournaments
Adult Leagues
Training & Academy Programs
Field Rentals
Summer League
Soccer Coliseum
Tournaments
Training
Youth Leagues
Adult Leagues
Premier Soccer Academy
Tournaments
Youth Academy ID Camps
Camps
Coaching Services
Kickiní Kiddie Program
Who's Online
10 registered (Steelerz, Maricotin, Bytor01, Dave Birnbaum, Larry Miller, GG1 N J18, Anyguy, coachphil64, Barcelona102503, john barry), 614 Guests and 19 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Boys NPL Listing
Brentwood | Bklyn Italians | Everton Amer. | Eastern FC | East Meadow SC | Massapequa | STA Soccer | NY Elite | HOTA | Parsippany SC | Princeton SC | Soccer Plus Acad. |

Click Here!

Copyright (c) Back of THE NET 1993 - 2014