Spring Leagues Scores: | NPL | NYCSL | NYPL | JSS | NY (State) Cup | WYSL | CJSL | LIJSL | EDP | Challenge Cup 1/4 Finals | ECNL |
| Challenge Cup | Open Cup | Long Island Cup | Region 1 Premier | NERP | Colonial League | Staten Island | ENYP | EHYSL | NJ (State) Cup |

Spring Tournaments: | MSSL College Showcase | Commack SC Memorial Day | Pocono Cup Memorial Day |
| EDP Cup (U11-U14) | EDP Cup (U15-U17) | Manalapan SC Memorial Day | MSSL Memorial Day Explosion |

Nobody Does It Better
Latest Tryout Posts
BU13 Looking for starting Defender to round out the team
by BrianPlatt
Yesterday at 05:08 PM
GU9 Den of Lions Magic-Tired of paying for soccer training?
by danielgil
Yesterday at 02:32 PM
Westchester Soccer Club Tryouts
by Larry Miller
Yesterday at 11:16 AM
NYCSL & JSS Schedules, Scores & Standings
| NYCSL | NYPL | NPL |
NY (State) Cup | JSS |
LIJSL Scores & Standings
Spring '14 Scores & Standings
Long Island Cup
Fall Sportsmanship Standings
Region 1 League Scores
Premier League
NERP
Colonial League
2013-2014 ENY (State) Cup
Challenge Cup U10-U12
Challenge Cup U13-U19
Open Cup
New Jersey Leagues
Northern Counties | CJYSA | JAGS | Morris County | Metro | Jersey Coast | Monmouth Ocean | Mid-Jersey | South Jersey | South Jersey Girls |
ECNL
ECNL Standings
EDP Spring 2014
Brackets, Schedules & Scores
Commack Academy Tryouts
NSCAA HS & College Rankings
Coaching Drills
USSF Academies
USSF Academy Schedules
US Soccer
Newest Members
Desnkyle, GalaxyMgr, cscottslp, nickhollifield, soccerchick30
12991 Registered Users
BOTN News Alerts
Subscribe to our newsletter
Google Translate
BOTN Photo Gallery
J&R Music World & Computer World is No More
Page 88 of 206 < 1 2 ... 86 87 88 89 90 ... 205 206 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#462779 - 02/22/12 05:32 PM Re: BU-11 Fall2011/Spring2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: Anonymous
I finally see why everyone speaks so poorly of the one called FAT ANTHONY. Hats off to him for once again giving YOUTH soccer another black eye for his part in a bench clearing brawl against Mt Sinai Red Bulls in the KP Tournament. 1st he entered a team that isn't a team at all. KP rules clearly stated 2 GUEST ALLOWED but yet KP accepted this "team" anyway which clearly makes their team check in process a COMPLETE JOKE...Great job King's Park. The "team" was made up of players from his GU12 SH ARGENTINA team, 2 or 3 of his BU12 SH REAL MADRID team, 3 of the players that play with the LATIN BOYS, 1 HBC CRUSH player & 1 HBC Allstars player. ALL THE FINEST TEAMS REPRESENTED in one cute little bundle..Call me crazy but that doesn't equal just 2 guests no matter how you slice it. Regardless, all the parents, especially the mothers storming the field throwing punches and cursing their heads off at a U11 game ????? Way to go, bravo. You people are awesome. Well atleast they were disqualified and couldn't receive any award. S. Huntington Club, isn't that run by a Church ? Bravo to them as well.

Too funny. The Mt. Sinai mom ran onto the field, pulling off her coat to attack a 10 year old boy. All of the teams were of age, and the SH Argentina GIRLS are U11. The GIRLS played most of the game, and the GIRLS ran circles around their boys. Perhaps that's why the Mt. Sinai coaches were so upset. The GIRLS scored 3 of the 5 goals scored in the first 10 minutes of the game, and the Mt. Sinai coach instructed his players to go after our players, which elicited a warning from the ref, and then a yellow card to the first boy who deliberately went after the knee of one of the boys. Mt. Sinai was disqualified for their raucous behavior. Who brought home the Champion medals? The team that wasn't disqualified. Get the facts straight.

First of all, Get the story straight Anthony, you are a cheater and a good for nothing piece of s**t. That is the moral of the story here...

Junior Soccer Advertisements

Click Here!

#462780 - 02/22/12 05:47 PM Re: BU-11 Fall2011/Spring2012 [Re: Anonymous]
SoccerSoccer Offline
Back of THE NET

I am the Coach of the Mt. Sinai Red Bulls. Notice how I sign in when I post. I will admit and apologize when I am wrong, and I was wrong today. I did not tell all my players to hurt anyone, I did tell my son to take him out next time he intentionally throws an elbow or goes at his ankles. As bad as that comment is and I was WRONG, it was not to hurt the kid. It was simply my message to play more physical and not allow the other team to intimidate. Shortly after that, my player(son) was carded. If the Ref really wanted to take control, he should of Red Carded him. Another foul, after another and finally one kid throws an elbow at another players mouth. It was then when our player got in his face, as the South Huntington player says F#@k You, swings at our kids, and starts pumping his fist, clearly not the first time this kid/team has had this happen! Really? Not proud nor happy with what happen after, but I am proud of the kids for standing up for themselves. I do apologize to TheDangerZone and the KPSC for having this happen on a tournament built for fun.

#462781 - 02/22/12 06:01 PM Re: BU-11 Fall2011/Spring2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Anthony has been at fights at TheDangerZone before. You have to wonder at one point his money becomes no good there.
He's never been in a fight in his life so let's get that straight. Unless you count trying to get dressed and undressed each day

These are the rules as posted on the kings park tournament "Eligibility
To be eligible to play, a player must be in good standing with ENYYSA. The Event Director will determine which players, managers and teams are not in good standing due to past actions.
A player may register with only one team in a division.
Rosters will be deemed official when presented to the Event Director along with appropriate age ID. It is the responsibility of the coach/manager to be sure a roster is on file. Any roster challenge that is upheld will result in a forfeit of the game successfully challenged. An illegal player must take the field during playing time in order to be challenged... Where is the 2 guest player rule? Mt. Sinai was involved in a brawl the game before...this had nothing to do with South Huntington. It was one Mt Sinai player and his crazy mother, who could have been locked up for chasing and threatening an 11 year old boy. There were many Mt. Sinai parents who were very decent and respectful as were the South Huntington parents. a few bad apples. The coach was asked by the hosts to put together a team for the tournaments and thats why he had 3 U-11 GIRLS play, they played about 80% of the time and scored 3 of the 5 goals. My 10 year old daughter had to run off the field in fear because a parent was chasing and threatening a player.The Mt Sinai coach ran on the field and picked up the crazy woman's son because he was running around swinging fists at kids... The ref knows what happened, TheDangerZone knows what happened, and Kings Park (the host) know what happened. The woman her father and the child disgraced the Mt. Sinai Club!

#462782 - 02/22/12 06:05 PM Re: BU-11 Fall2011/Spring2012 [Re: SoccerSoccer]
Anonymous
Unregistered

How does the Ref allow 2 of SH players to play with hoodies on ? No number on one and the other taped on. You're not even allowed to wear hoodies in outdoor games. What a joke. Way to go King's Park

#462784 - 02/22/12 06:10 PM Re: BU-11 Fall2011/Spring2012 [Re: SoccerSoccer]
SoccerSoccer Offline
Back of THE NET

One other thing, BOTH teams were disqualified! And yet you are more concerned that you walked away with the Champions Medal? Congrats! You deserve it! lol

#462785 - 02/22/12 06:18 PM Re: BU-11 Fall2011/Spring2012 [Re: SoccerSoccer]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: SoccerSoccer
I am the Coach of the Mt. Sinai Red Bulls. Notice how I sign in when I post. I will admit and apologize when I am wrong, and I was wrong today. I did not tell all my players to hurt anyone, I did tell my son to take him out next time he intentionally throws an elbow or goes at his ankles. As bad as that comment is and I was WRONG, it was not to hurt the kid. It was simply my message to play more physical and not allow the other team to intimidate. Shortly after that, my player(son) was carded. If the Ref really wanted to take control, he should of Red Carded him. Another foul, after another and finally one kid throws an elbow at another players mouth. It was then when our player got in his face, as the South Huntington player says F#@k You, swings at our kids, and starts pumping his fist, clearly not the first time this kid/team has had this happen! Really? Not proud nor happy with what happen after, but I am proud of the kids for standing up for themselves. I do apologize to TheDangerZone and the KPSC for having this happen on a tournament built for fun.
You definitely shouldn't apologize to King's Park because they didn't adhere to their own rules regarding guest players and there is absolutely no way they can say the paperwork was all legit. They fell victim to their own greed. Instead of a 5 team bracket where everyone plays everyone they took the extra "team" that wasn't a team at all. That was a promotional stunt for slim. He does this in tournaments. Puts together a bomb squad so that it looks like he knows what he is doing, then people may want to go to him for training, so he can make money etc etc etc. Don't kid yourselves. Let him have his $3.26 medal but call it what it is. That's also why he runs the score up whenever he can too

#462786 - 02/22/12 06:20 PM Re: BU-11 Fall2011/Spring2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

I finally see why everyone speaks so poorly of the one called FAT ANTHONY. Hats off to him for once again giving YOUTH soccer another black eye for his part in a bench clearing brawl against Mt Sinai Red Bulls in the KP Tournament. 1st he entered a team that isn't a team at all. KP rules clearly stated 2 GUEST ALLOWED but yet KP accepted this "team" anyway which clearly makes their team check in process a COMPLETE JOKE...Great job King's Park. The "team" was made up of players from his GU12 SH ARGENTINA team, 2 or 3 of his BU12 SH REAL MADRID team, 3 of the players that play with the LATIN BOYS, 1 HBC CRUSH player & 1 HBC Allstars player. ALL THE FINEST TEAMS REPRESENTED in one cute little bundle..Call me crazy but that doesn't equal just 2 guests no matter how you slice it. Regardless, all the parents, especially the mothers storming the field throwing punches and cursing their heads off at a U11 game ????? Way to go, bravo. You people are awesome. Well atleast they were disqualified and couldn't receive any award. S. Huntington Club, isn't that run by a Church ? Bravo to them as well.

Too funny. The Mt. Sinai mom ran onto the field, pulling off her coat to attack a 10 year old boy. All of the teams were of age, and the SH Argentina GIRLS are U11. The GIRLS played most of the game, and the GIRLS ran circles around their boys. Perhaps that's why the Mt. Sinai coaches were so upset. The GIRLS scored 3 of the 5 goals scored in the first 10 minutes of the game, and the Mt. Sinai coach instructed his players to go after our players, which elicited a warning from the ref, and then a yellow card to the first boy who deliberately went after the knee of one of the boys. Mt. Sinai was disqualified for their raucous behavior. Who brought home the Champion medals? The team that wasn't disqualified. Get the facts straight.
So you're saying ONLY 1 MT Sinai mom ran on the field ? Is that your story ? Are you sticking with that one ? wink

#462787 - 02/22/12 06:24 PM Re: BU-11 Fall2011/Spring2012 [Re: SoccerSoccer]
Anonymous
Unregistered

I am the Coach of the Mt. Sinai Red Bulls. Notice how I sign in when I post. I will admit and apologize when I am wrong, and I was wrong today. I did not tell all my players to hurt anyone, I did tell my son to take him out next time he intentionally throws an elbow or goes at his ankles. As bad as that comment is and I was WRONG, it was not to hurt the kid. It was simply my message to play more physical and not allow the other team to intimidate. Shortly after that, my player(son) was carded. If the Ref really wanted to take control, he should of Red Carded him.

I appreciate you signing your name. But to tell a boy to "take him out" does not mean to play physical. It means exactly what was said. The only way you "take out" a player is to hurt them so that they are unable to play. If you just want your players to be more physical, and not be intimidated, maybe a better choice of words would be to play hard, or stay tough. But "take him out?" Come on. Your son got carded because he went after the other boys knee hard. You are correct in that the ref was wrong in not red carding him. Oh, and finally to say that SH is known for fighting, have you forgotten your own teams past. I heard from two separate parents at the game that your parents have gotten into brawls with parents of other teams during the regular season. You might want to rethink the "adults" you allow to attend your kids games.

#462788 - 02/22/12 06:29 PM Re: BU-11 Fall2011/Spring2012 [Re: SoccerSoccer]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Sir, for you to tell us that you told your son to take someone out and allow others to hear it, I know what type of intention you had and they sadly are terrible. You should resign ASAP because you do not belong working with children. You aim to find fault with the referee and than bring up a point that a 11 year old cursed you out. You are the disease and need to be removed tonight.

#462790 - 02/22/12 06:30 PM Re: BU-11 Fall2011/Spring2012 [Re: SoccerSoccer]
Anonymous
Unregistered

You forgot to mention how your lunatic, and trashy parent ran on the field chasing a child. Who does that?

#462791 - 02/22/12 06:40 PM Re: BU-11 Fall2011/Spring2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Who was the HBC Crush Player??? I think there is a great deal of mis-information in this paragraph.

#462793 - 02/22/12 06:55 PM Re: BU-11 Fall2011/Spring2012 [Re: SoccerSoccer]
Anonymous
Unregistered

WOW!!! Don't know who your son is, but what I was watching was a boy from Mt Sinai swing at a boy in the mid-field on the red team. Then, running in circles like a tazmanian devil punching the air and spinning in circles until a coach from the Mt Sinai team came running onto the field and grabbing him by the waist while he continued to swing and kick. Then the real show started with a woman from the Mt Sinai team throwing her jacket off and running through the curtain yelling until 3 men grabbed her while she was subdued kicking and screaming like the boy who was being held by the coach of the same team.

I would also like to comment that there was a similar scuffle last year at the Covanta tournament with the Mt Sinai parents fighting with another team and security had to be called to hose them down. I guess it was the other team also?!?!?!!

I find it hard to believe that Mt Sinai players and parents were innocent in the problem today at the tournament, in light of the fact that there is a history that follows the aggressive and offensive behavior of these people from the Mt Sinai Division 3 team.

I would sweep my own back porch before I sweep others if I were you Mt Sinai. You have a dark history already.

#462795 - 02/22/12 06:59 PM Re: BU-11 Fall2011/Spring2012 [Re: SoccerSoccer]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Larry, if you will allow this:

5th line down genius right from the Tournament brouchure

THE PRESIDENT’S WEEK TOURNAMENT
ON LONG ISLAND!
Exciting 7V7 Play
18 Player Rosters
2 Guest Players Allowed
Four 24 Minute Games
Awards for 1st & 2nd Place
U7 – HS Brackets
Two New Turf Fields
FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO REGISTER ON-LINE TODAY GO TO

Clear enough for you. At least you aren't trying to deny it was an assembled team

#462798 - 02/22/12 07:04 PM Re: BU-11 Fall2011/Spring2012 [Re: SoccerSoccer]
Anonymous
Unregistered

One other thing, BOTH teams were disqualified! And yet you are more concerned that you walked away with the Champions Medal? Congrats! You deserve it! lol
Lets get the fact's straight here.. You, a coach, told your son to take a player out, as you said. He was yellow carded then red carded for taking kids out. he stood over the last kid he took out like ALI stood over Sonny Liston yelling at him to get up then ran around the field pumping his fists yelling get up. then a SH kid got in his face and and he ran after him swinging his fists. Then your supposed adult wife ran on the field like a lunatic chasing and threatening a boy. My daughter was taken out extremely hard right in front of your bench
and as a competitor she got up battled for the ball and created a scoring chance for her team. That is how the game should be played, get up, dust off, and compete harder. Though I may have wanted her to get up and deck your player, her coach would never tell her to do that instead she demonstrated a maturity that you, your son, and especially your wife could learn from.

Robert Conway

#462799 - 02/22/12 07:04 PM Re: BU-11 Fall2011/Spring2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Who was the HBC Crush Player??? I think there is a great deal of mis-information in this paragraph.
Not going to name a player genius.

As for diseases.......................Please, MT Sinai Coach is a problem for sure and his club & LIJSL should be made aware of his admission on this site but if he is a disease the SH guy is AIDS. You can cure a lot of diseases

Page 88 of 206 < 1 2 ... 86 87 88 89 90 ... 205 206 >

Tournaments

Memorial & Spring Tourneys
MSSL College Showcase
Commack SC Memorial Day
Pocono Cup Memorial Day
Manalapan SC Memorial
EDP Cup (U11-U14)
EDP Cup (U15-U17)
MSSL Explosion
Summer Tournaments
Independence Cup
EMSC Summer Tournament
EDP Invitational Festival
Central Jersey Invit.
Lehigh Valley Steamroll
MAPS Caps Classic
Pocono Premier Cup
RVSC Summer Select
Oceanside SC Labor Day
The Rider Cup
Sand & Beach Soccer
Summer Camps
Berkshire Girls Academy
Rough Riders
East Islip SC
Fall & Columbus Weekend
MAPS Fall Challenge
East Islip Fall Classic
Sponsors

LI Rough Riders
Training Program
Soccer Camps
Jr. Rough Riders
Rough Riders Select
Men's & Women's Tickets
SUSA Bubble Lindenhurst
Youth Leagues
Tournaments
Adult Leagues
Training & Academy Programs
Field Rentals
Globall Sports Centers
Soccer Leagues
Soccer Tournaments
Training Clinics
Birthday Parties
Field Rentals
Soccer Coliseum
Tournaments
Training
Youth Leagues
Adult Leagues
Premier Soccer Academy
Summer Development Program
Youth Academy ID Camps
Camps&Tournaments
Coaching Services
Kickin’ Kiddie Program
Who's Online
2 registered (Larry Miller, goaliejj), 395 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12991 Members
10 Forums
7096 Topics
360051 Posts

Max Online: 2013 @ 01/26/14 10:52 PM

Click Here!

Copyright (c) Back of THE NET 1993 - 2014