West Islip Roar at The Shore Registration extended to Aug. 3 ... East End needs 1 team each in BU10, BU12, BU14, GU8-9, GU10, GU12 ... LABOR DAY TOURNAMENTS Oceanside SC Labor Day - West Babylon SC ASA Labor Day - RYSA Wildcats Labor Day......

Subscribe to BOTN
BOTN Electronic Alerts
Nobody Does It Better
NYCSL_NYPL_NPL_JSS

NYCSL & JSS Schedules, Scores & Standings
| NYCSL | NYPL | NPL |
NY (State) Cup | JSS |
LIJSL Scores & Standings
Spring '14 Scores & Standings
Long Island Cup
Spring '14 Sportsmanship Standings
Fall '14 Schedule
Spring '15 Schedule
Region 1 League Scores
Premier League
NERP
Colonial League
2013-2014 ENY (State) Cup
Challenge Cup U10-U12
Challenge Cup U13-U19
Open Cup
New Jersey Leagues
Northern Counties | CJYSA | JAGS | Morris County | Metro | Jersey Coast | Monmouth Ocean | Mid-Jersey | South Jersey | South Jersey Girls |
ECNL
ECNL Standings
EDP Spring 2014
Brackets, Schedules & Scores
NSCAA HS & College Rankings
USSF Academies
USSF Academy Schedules
US Soccer
Coaching Drills
Girls NPL Listing
Aztec Soccer | Brentwood | ISA | Massapequa | Massachusetts Premier | STA | NEFC | NJ Crush | NJSA04 | NY Rush | NR Sting | Oakwood | Parsippany SC | Seacoast Utd. | Yankee Utd. |
Latest Tryout Posts
Gu13 team looking for a guest goalie for the East Meadow Tournament
by GK GU14
Yesterday at 05:34 PM
GU12 PLAINVIEW OLD BETHPAGE DYNAMITE
by peterdynamite
Yesterday at 02:29 PM
BU10 (Fall 2014) - East Meadow Cosmos Looking For Players
by JMedina
Yesterday at 09:17 AM
Newest Members
nydoger123, CrushCoach, JMedina, Girls Cheetahs, mshrek
13249 Registered Users
Google Translate
BOTN Photo Gallery
Farrell's Ice Cream Parlour in Massapequa
Page 175 of 206 < 1 2 ... 173 174 175 176 177 ... 205 206 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#477097 - 05/22/12 05:14 PM Re: BU-11 Fall2011/Spring2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

My sons team has played against E.I. many times in both league play and tournaments. Their parents always seem to be very nice. They engage in conversation with our parents and seem to be very friendly. I guess if something happens in the game that upsets them they could change but we never had that experience with them. I don't get the feeling that they feel they world is against them and the only trouble they seem to have is with the allstars. Can you tell me of another time they had a problem with a team? It starting to sound to me that nobody likes a winner. First it was the crush taking heat now it's E.I.

Junior Soccer Advertisements

Click Here!

#477109 - 05/22/12 05:59 PM Re: BU-11 Fall2011/Spring2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: Anonymous
My sons team has played against E.I. many times in both league play and tournaments. Their parents always seem to be very nice. They engage in conversation with our parents and seem to be very friendly. I guess if something happens in the game that upsets them they could change but we never had that experience with them. I don't get the feeling that they feel they world is against them and the only trouble they seem to have is with the allstars. Can you tell me of another time they had a problem with a team? It starting to sound to me that nobody likes a winner. First it was the crush taking heat now it's E.I.

IMHO (love the cheesy BS):

If you removed the parents from the sideline and the kids just played soccer; would said 10 year olds still be as aggressive and do as much trash talking. Would opponents be as intimidated if there weren't so many "crazies" yelling hostilities towards them? Just my thoughts.

#477125 - 05/22/12 09:05 PM Re: BU-11 Fall2011/Spring2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

[
quote=Anonymous]My sons team has played against E.I. many times in both league play and tournaments. Their parents always seem to be very nice. They engage in conversation with our parents and seem to be very friendly. I guess if something happens in the game that upsets them they could change but we never had that experience with them. I don't get the feeling that they feel they world is against them and the only trouble they seem to have is with the allstars. Can you tell me of another time they had a problem with a team? It starting to sound to me that nobody likes a winner. First it was the crush taking heat now it's E.I. [/quote]

I agree. Our team has played EI on many occasions without any issues. Whenever there is a problem usually it includes the Allstars team. Just my observation over the past few seasons.

#477126 - 05/22/12 09:09 PM Re: BU-11 Fall2011/Spring2012 [Re: Larry Miller]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: Larry Miller
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]Top to bottom N1 has better teams. S1 is top heavy. N1 top teams are inconsistent in Cup games. I shake my head at some of the NHP, Albertson and Farmingdale Cup results. S1 top teams( EI, Crush, All-Stars) know how to "take care of business" in Cup games. Watching results in both divisions for the last few seasons, the best teams always end up at the top. There is alot of talk on the board this season about Floral Park in N1 and Everton in S1. However, there records speak for themselves, regardless of a lucky cup run here or there. I look forward to D1 soccer in the fall. They will be a very talented and competitive group

There are so many good teams in this age group. Teams like Brentwood, Bayport, Elmont, POB are in the middle of the pack in their division. Hauppauge is good and they were sent to S2, Floral Park is a nice little team and can barely keep their head above water in N1. My hope is that everyone keeps a level head, allows 10-11 year olds to develop and doesn't over react to where they finish. Let these teams stay together for the most part, if that happens it will benefit us all.

Very well said. I think all those teams are fundamentally good teams. I would love for all of them to continue to develop. It would be nice to see them competing against each other and other regional and national teams until they turn 18.
I hope some will be able to compete in the NYPL/NPL league and LIJSL at the same time.Forget football, and all the other sports, Soccer every saturday and Sunday.

NPL—All Clubs who play in NPL will not enter those teams who participate in the NPL in any other League ( The League cannot mandate it, yet the clubs agreed not to play in “Local Leagues, NERP, Region 1, LIJSL, ENY State Cup etc.

Is that your opinion Larry or do you know that for a fact? HBC has no conscience. Would step on any toes to get their name in the headlines.

#477132 - 05/22/12 09:24 PM Re: BU-11 Fall2011/Spring2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Larry Miller Online   happy
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET

Loc: Greenwich Village
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]Top to bottom N1 has better teams. S1 is top heavy. N1 top teams are inconsistent in Cup games. I shake my head at some of the NHP, Albertson and Farmingdale Cup results. S1 top teams( EI, Crush, All-Stars) know how to "take care of business" in Cup games. Watching results in both divisions for the last few seasons, the best teams always end up at the top. There is alot of talk on the board this season about Floral Park in N1 and Everton in S1. However, there records speak for themselves, regardless of a lucky cup run here or there. I look forward to D1 soccer in the fall. They will be a very talented and competitive group

There are so many good teams in this age group. Teams like Brentwood, Bayport, Elmont, POB are in the middle of the pack in their division. Hauppauge is good and they were sent to S2, Floral Park is a nice little team and can barely keep their head above water in N1. My hope is that everyone keeps a level head, allows 10-11 year olds to develop and doesn't over react to where they finish. Let these teams stay together for the most part, if that happens it will benefit us all.

Very well said. I think all those teams are fundamentally good teams. I would love for all of them to continue to develop. It would be nice to see them competing against each other and other regional and national teams until they turn 18.
I hope some will be able to compete in the NYPL/NPL league and LIJSL at the same time.Forget football, and all the other sports, Soccer every saturday and Sunday.

NPL—All Clubs who play in NPL will not enter those teams who participate in the NPL in any other League ( The League cannot mandate it, yet the clubs agreed not to play in “Local Leagues, NERP, Region 1, LIJSL, ENY State Cup etc.

Is that your opinion Larry or do you know that for a fact? HBC has no conscience. Would step on any toes to get their name in the headlines.

No, it is not opinion. HBC has nothing to do with my post. A cheap shot?

#477134 - 05/22/12 09:28 PM Re: BU11-BU12 Fall2012 NPL [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

How bout some congrats to HBC Allstars for beating the Crush AND winning the NY Cup this weekend (We won't mention the Coach and the trainer being told to leave the field in the cup game for their antics though)

The best way to sum this up. WHO CARES!!!!

#477149 - 05/22/12 11:42 PM Re: BU-11 Fall2011/Spring2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

I don't know what games you are watching but you have a nice little fantasy going on in your head.

#477150 - 05/22/12 11:47 PM Re: BU11-BU12 Fall2012 NPL [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

The allstars coach and trainer asked to leave the field. What a surprise! And everyone tries to make E.I. look like there the bad guys. I can't imagine how the allstars won but i guess the boys played well.

#477153 - 05/23/12 06:01 AM Re: BU11-BU12 Fall2012 NPL [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

How bout some congrats to HBC Allstars for beating the Crush AND winning the NY Cup this weekend (We won't mention the Coach and the trainer being told to leave the field in the cup game for their antics though)

The best way to sum this up. WHO CARES!!!!

How about them losing 3-1 to Crush in State Cup? Forget that one?

#477158 - 05/23/12 07:13 AM Re: BU11-BU12 Fall2012 NPL [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

[quote=AnonymousHow about them losing 3-1 to Crush in State Cup? Forget that one? [/quote]
Yes they lost to the Crush in State Cup, but they also beat the Crush and beat the team that beat the Crush and win the NY CUP. They are also right up there in LIJSL standing. I have no problem giving them credit for beating two good teams. This not about the Crush, it is about giving another group of kids credit.

#477161 - 05/23/12 07:16 AM Re: BU-11 Fall2011/Spring2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

HBC is not the only club member. Of all the clubs, you picking on HBC?

#477276 - 05/23/12 01:30 PM Re: BU11-BU12 Fall2012 NPL [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

[quote=AnonymousHow about them losing 3-1 to Crush in State Cup? Forget that one?

Yes they lost to the Crush in State Cup, but they also beat the Crush and beat the team that beat the Crush and win the NY CUP. They are also right up there in LIJSL standing. I have no problem giving them credit for beating two good teams. This not about the Crush, it is about giving another group of kids credit. [/quote]

Again. Who cares!!!! Stop self promoting. What would be impressive is if the parents and coaches actually showed some class.

#477293 - 05/23/12 02:45 PM Re: BU-11 Fall2011/Spring2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

If you removed the parents from the sideline and the kids just played soccer; would said 10 year olds still be as aggressive and do as much trash talking. Would opponents be as intimidated if there weren't so many "crazies" yelling hostilities towards them? Just my thoughts.

#477296 - 05/23/12 03:02 PM Re: BU-11 Fall2011/Spring2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Unfortunately, Hooliganism is catching, and the only way to curb this untoward behavior is to expose it for what it is – shine light on the disgusting bacteria. Hence, E.I. please don’t morph into the Crush and the All-Stars. Due to the disgusting behavior of the aforementioned teams regrettably, it could ruin it for the rest of us. So the latest motto should be “Curb your Crush!!!” And, don't be shocked if you see a juvenile and sophomoric response about "medication". Then again, what else should you expect from Hooligans.

#477327 - 05/23/12 04:44 PM Re: BU-11 Fall2011/Spring2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

If the E.I. parents are so out of control how come they have never been carded or asked
to leave the field. I know of at least 3 teams in D1 that can't make that claim. I think some people are exaggerating a little. We may be vocal and encourage our boys but for the most part we don't disrespect the ref or the other team. The allstars are the exception they will bring the worst out anyone.

Page 175 of 206 < 1 2 ... 173 174 175 176 177 ... 205 206 >

Moderator:  Arielle, Larry Miller, ZiggyRowe 
Tournaments

Summer Tournaments
Oceanside SC Labor Day
East End Tournament
TWIST
W.I. Roar at The Shore
LIRR Kickoff Classic
EMSC Summer
WBSC ASA Labor Day
RYSA Wildcats Labor Day
Summer Camps & Leagues
Rough Riders
East Islip SC
Coastal Camps
NYSC Camps
NYSC Core Training
NY Rush
Coastal Summer League
PSA Development Pgm.
House of Sports
EDP College Prep Camp
USAS Summer Camps
PSA & USAS Camp
Hofstra University
Superdome World Class
SUSA Summer
Adult Men's League
KK Athletics
NY Stars
BOCA Juniors
Fall & Columbus Weekend
MAPS Fall Challenge
East Islip Fall Classic
Northport SC
Parsippany Pride
RVSC College Showcase
Sponsors

LI Rough Riders
Training Program
Soccer Camps
Jr. Rough Riders
Rough Riders Select
Men's & Women's Tickets
Globall Sports Centers
Soccer Leagues
Soccer Tournaments
Training Clinics
Birthday Parties
Field Rentals
SUSA Bubble Lindenhurst
Youth Leagues
Tournaments
Adult Leagues
Training & Academy Programs
Field Rentals
Summer League
Soccer Coliseum
Tournaments
Training
Youth Leagues
Adult Leagues
Premier Soccer Academy
Tournaments
Youth Academy ID Camps
Camps
Coaching Services
Kickin’ Kiddie Program
Who's Online
5 registered (ZiggyRowe, Larry Miller, CJ Orlando, SuperDude, GaryV), 465 Guests and 19 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Boys NPL Listing
Brentwood | Bklyn Italians | Everton Amer. | Eastern FC | East Meadow SC | Massapequa | STA Soccer | NY Elite | HOTA | Parsippany SC | Princeton SC | Soccer Plus Acad. |

Click Here!

Copyright (c) Back of THE NET 1993 - 2014