Spring Leagues Scores: | NPL | NYCSL | NYPL | JSS | NY (State) Cup | WYSL | CJSL | LIJSL | EDP | Challenge Cup 1/4 Finals | ECNL |
| Challenge Cup | Open Cup | Long Island Cup | Region 1 Premier | NERP | Colonial League | Staten Island | ENYP | EHYSL | NJ (State) Cup |

Spring Tournaments: | MSSL College Showcase | Commack SC Memorial Day | Pocono Cup Memorial Day |
| EDP Cup (U11-U14) | EDP Cup (U15-U17) | Manalapan SC Memorial Day | MSSL Memorial Day Explosion |

Nobody Does It Better
Latest Tryout Posts
BU13 Looking for starting Defender to round out the team
by BrianPlatt
Yesterday at 05:08 PM
GU9 Den of Lions Magic-Tired of paying for soccer training?
by danielgil
Yesterday at 02:32 PM
Westchester Soccer Club Tryouts
by Larry Miller
Yesterday at 11:16 AM
NYCSL & JSS Schedules, Scores & Standings
| NYCSL | NYPL | NPL |
NY (State) Cup | JSS |
LIJSL Scores & Standings
Spring '14 Scores & Standings
Long Island Cup
Fall Sportsmanship Standings
Region 1 League Scores
Premier League
NERP
Colonial League
2013-2014 ENY (State) Cup
Challenge Cup U10-U12
Challenge Cup U13-U19
Open Cup
New Jersey Leagues
Northern Counties | CJYSA | JAGS | Morris County | Metro | Jersey Coast | Monmouth Ocean | Mid-Jersey | South Jersey | South Jersey Girls |
ECNL
ECNL Standings
EDP Spring 2014
Brackets, Schedules & Scores
Commack Academy Tryouts
NSCAA HS & College Rankings
Coaching Drills
USSF Academies
USSF Academy Schedules
US Soccer
Newest Members
Desnkyle, GalaxyMgr, cscottslp, nickhollifield, soccerchick30
12991 Registered Users
BOTN News Alerts
Subscribe to our newsletter
Google Translate
BOTN Photo Gallery
J&R Music World & Computer World is No More
Page 193 of 206 < 1 2 ... 191 192 193 194 195 ... 205 206 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#481294 - 06/13/12 11:29 AM Re: BU-11 Fall2011/Spring2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: Anonymous
The nice thing i had heard about that team is that they were all local kids. A true "town" team. I guess since they are doing well a lot of people according to the poster want to check them out and join the PAL. They just seemed to have the right group of kids, families and trainer to make it work. My son's friend plays for them and she was trying to get us to try out but it was just too far a drive to south bellmore. Should be interesting to see what happens in the fall if they add new kids and drop some of the ones currently on the roster. They may finally be able to compete with the big boys if they end up in D-1
Word is HBC Gang Green D2 team folded, any others we know of ?

Bellmore isn't, I heard they had players from all over come down to tryouts.

They lost to POB last night. They may have to beat Albuttsun tomorrow night to stay in D1

As seen on a desk at LIJSL headquarters;

D1: NHP, Farmingdale, Albuttsun, POB, Bellmore, Elmont, EI, Bayport, Chelsea, All*Stars
D2: Uniondale, CSH, Syosset, NY Hota (RVC, Hota, FP combining??), Hicksville, Dix Hills, Hauppauge, Commack, NPT/CH, Smithtown
D3: Oceanside, Hempstead, Pt Washington, Garden City, Alberston, W Babylon, Deer Park, HBC Sting, Dix Hills, W Islip.

Teams leaving LIJSL for NPL, HBC Crush, Brentwood Arsenal, Massapequa Eliminators

Junior Soccer Advertisements

Click Here!

#481296 - 06/13/12 11:33 AM Re: BU-11 Fall2011/Spring2012 [Re: CJ Orlando]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: CJ Orlando
Has there been a lot of interest in massapequa? Good club, nice fields and families all seem okay as well.
Teams and players from many South Shore Clubs (Oceanside,RVC, East Meadow) are moving to JSS & NYCSL participating clubs. Unfortunately these clubs have not moved on with today's times and have been caught with their pants down.

RVC- Team has moved to a participating NYCSL NPL CLub '
EM/Oceanside- Have lost a good portion of their Intramural program to
training organizations who have started teams etc.

This never would have happened if they both put teams into the JSS/NYCSL Leagues. Maybe they will now participate??

Massapequa stinks in this age group

Why? They didn't want your kid?

What is wrong with an adult that would say such a thing about 10 year old boys?? Schmuck!

Sorry, Massapequa is not very good in this age group.

#481299 - 06/13/12 11:42 AM Re: BU-11 Fall2011/Spring2012 [Re: Anonymous]
CJ Orlando Offline

Back of THE NET

Has there been a lot of interest in massapequa? Good club, nice fields and families all seem okay as well.
Teams and players from many South Shore Clubs (Oceanside,RVC, East Meadow) are moving to JSS & NYCSL participating clubs. Unfortunately these clubs have not moved on with today's times and have been caught with their pants down.

This never would have happened if they both put teams into the JSS/NYCSL Leagues. Maybe they will now participate??

What is wrong with an adult that would say such a thing about 10 year old boys?? Schmuck!

OK, so tell us what team your son is with so that we can have at you! Tough anonymous poster, you!

#481306 - 06/13/12 12:23 PM Re: BU-11 Fall2011/Spring2012 [Re: CJ Orlando]
Anonymous
Unregistered

OK, so tell us what team your son is with so that we can have at you! Tough anonymous poster, you!

You are starnge CJ Orlando

#481310 - 06/13/12 12:40 PM Re: BU-11 Fall2011/Spring2012 [Re: Anonymous]
CJ Orlando Offline

Back of THE NET

What is strange is someone making asinine comments about little boys.

#481312 - 06/13/12 12:51 PM Re: BU-11 Fall2011/Spring2012 [Re: CJ Orlando]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Let's get back to soccer, you two weirdos can go have your little spat somewhere else!

I've seen Massapequa, they're not bad. A step down from the top teams, but right there in that next group of teams.

#481319 - 06/13/12 01:05 PM Re: BU-11 Fall2011/Spring2012 [Re: Anonymous]
CJ Orlando Offline

Back of THE NET

Let's get back to soccer, you two weirdos can go have your little spat somewhere else!

I've seen Massapequa, they're not bad. A step down from the top teams, but right there in that next group of teams.

Watch it!! I am no weirdo!!

#481322 - 06/13/12 01:14 PM Re: BU-11 Fall2011/Spring2012 [Re: CJ Orlando]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Actually; we're ALL a little weird the way we analyze and handicap our 10 year olds.

#481324 - 06/13/12 01:16 PM Re: BU-11 Fall2011/Spring2012 [Re: Anonymous]
CJ Orlando Offline

Back of THE NET

Actually; we're ALL a little weird the way we analyze and handicap our 10 year olds.

True and analyzing is fine.. saying that 10 year olds stink is nasty.. I don't like nasty. Have to say that it s getting much worse than it was when my son was 10. Talent is better, maybe that is why but I will always call out the morons..

Enjoy this time, it is over way too fast!!

#481329 - 06/13/12 01:27 PM Re: BU-11 Fall2011/Spring2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

D1: NHP, Farmingdale, Albuttsun, POB, Bellmore, Elmont, EI, Bayport, Chelsea, All*Stars
D2: Uniondale, CSH, Syosset, NY Hota (RVC, Hota, FP combining??), Hicksville, Dix Hills, Hauppauge, Commack, NPT/CH, Smithtown
D3: Oceanside, Hempstead, Pt Washington, Garden City, Alberston, W Babylon, Deer Park, HBC Sting, Dix Hills, W Islip.

Teams leaving LIJSL for NPL, HBC Crush, Brentwood Arsenal, Massapequa Eliminators

Yeah right. Obviously no clue on the Nassau-Suffolk merge process. D2 is WAY off

#481344 - 06/13/12 01:56 PM Re: BU-11 Fall2011/Spring2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

#481345 - 06/13/12 01:56 PM Re: BU-11 Fall2011/Spring2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Yeah right. Obviously no clue on the Nassau-Suffolk merge process. D2 is WAY off

D1 looks right on to me. Who is missing in D2?

#481346 - 06/13/12 01:57 PM Re: BU-11 Fall2011/Spring2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

The nice thing i had heard about that team is that they were all local kids. A true "town" team. I guess since they are doing well a lot of people according to the poster want to check them out and join the PAL. They just seemed to have the right group of kids, families and trainer to make it work. My son's friend plays for them and she was trying to get us to try out but it was just too far a drive to south bellmore. Should be interesting to see what happens in the fall if they add new kids and drop some of the ones currently on the roster. They may finally be able to compete with the big boys if they end up in D-1

They lost to POB last night. They may have to beat Albuttsun tomorrow night to stay in D1

Thought HOTA going NPL ???

#481347 - 06/13/12 01:59 PM Re: BU-11 Fall2011/Spring2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

A few games are left to be played but this probably isn't too far off. How is D2 way off?

#481351 - 06/13/12 02:07 PM Re: BU-11 Fall2011/Spring2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Thought HOTA going NPL ???

Hota did go to NPL but like HBC they have more than one team in the age group.

Page 193 of 206 < 1 2 ... 191 192 193 194 195 ... 205 206 >

Tournaments

Memorial & Spring Tourneys
MSSL College Showcase
Commack SC Memorial Day
Pocono Cup Memorial Day
Manalapan SC Memorial
EDP Cup (U11-U14)
EDP Cup (U15-U17)
MSSL Explosion
Summer Tournaments
Independence Cup
EMSC Summer Tournament
EDP Invitational Festival
Central Jersey Invit.
Lehigh Valley Steamroll
MAPS Caps Classic
Pocono Premier Cup
RVSC Summer Select
Oceanside SC Labor Day
The Rider Cup
Sand & Beach Soccer
Summer Camps
Berkshire Girls Academy
Rough Riders
East Islip SC
Fall & Columbus Weekend
MAPS Fall Challenge
East Islip Fall Classic
Sponsors

LI Rough Riders
Training Program
Soccer Camps
Jr. Rough Riders
Rough Riders Select
Men's & Women's Tickets
SUSA Bubble Lindenhurst
Youth Leagues
Tournaments
Adult Leagues
Training & Academy Programs
Field Rentals
Globall Sports Centers
Soccer Leagues
Soccer Tournaments
Training Clinics
Birthday Parties
Field Rentals
Soccer Coliseum
Tournaments
Training
Youth Leagues
Adult Leagues
Premier Soccer Academy
Summer Development Program
Youth Academy ID Camps
Camps&Tournaments
Coaching Services
Kickiní Kiddie Program
Who's Online
8 registered (Utilityplayer300, ZiggyRowe, Larry Miller, Anyguy, BrianPlatt, Skimat, GaryV, Queensdad), 699 Guests and 8 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12991 Members
10 Forums
7096 Topics
360059 Posts

Max Online: 2013 @ 01/26/14 10:52 PM

Click Here!

Copyright (c) Back of THE NET 1993 - 2014