FALL Leagues Scores: | NPL | NYCSL | NYPL | JSS | NY (State) Cup | WYSL |
| CJSL | LIJSL | EDP | Challenge Cup | NCSA | Staten Island | ENYPL |

All Weekend Scores are posted live on BOTN. Click on the SCORES LINKS BAR above to access the results.....

Subscribe to BOTN
BOTN Electronic Alerts
Nobody Does It Better
NYCSL NYPL NPL JSS

NYCSL & JSS Schedules, Scores & Standings
| NYCSL | NYPL | NPL |
NY (State) Cup | JSS |
LIJSL Scores & Standings
Fall '14 Scores & Standings

Spring '14 Sportsmanship
Fall '14 Schedule
Spring '15 Schedule
R1 Championships League
Division 1
Division 2
Division 3
2014-2015 ENY (State) Cup
Challenge Cup U10-U12
Challenge Cup U13-U19
Open Cup
Soccer Toons
A problem of being a multi-sport player
New Jersey Leagues
Northern Counties | CJYSA | JAGS | Morris County | Metro | Jersey Coast | Monmouth Ocean | Mid-Jersey | South Jersey | South Jersey Girls |
ECNL
ECNL Standings
EDP Fall 2014
Brackets
Schedules
NSCAA HS & College Rankings
USSF Academies
USSF Academy Schedules
US Soccer
Coaching Drills
Girls NPL Listing
Brentwood | ISA | Massapequa | Manhattan SC | STA | NYSC | NJ Crush | NY Rush | Quickstrike FC |
Latest Tryout Posts
GU16-Looking To Add Players for Commack Challengers
by SoccerGals
10/23/14 02:02 PM
GU11 D1 Team looking for players
by Raiders13
10/23/14 10:20 AM
OPEN PRACTICE
by Mike D'Angelo
10/21/14 05:45 PM
Newest Members
cavrm8, AttackingSoccer, gmendola, scharles, LisaLisa
13318 Registered Users
Who's Online
6 registered (Larry Miller, Powderfinger, CJ Orlando, GaryV, wamley, TCarlson), 794 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
BOTN Photo Gallery
The 3rd Ave El
Page 26 of 58 < 1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 57 58 >
New Reply
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#468306 - 04/05/12 11:14 AM Re: PDA Brackets [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]you mean the goon squad? DH wants anyone who can kick the ball long and kick the opponent hard!
Alby has a few decent players, but they all come with a warning label (parents) only crazy folks would still be on that sinking ship! keep in mind ECNL invites a club, not a team. 97's would not win D1 LIJ!!!

Alby has a few decent players? OK. If you say so, then these decent players should be
in the Nerp or C team come June. [/quote

State cup Prediction; once Mass and Smithtown have won their next game and face off against each other I predict Smithtown upsets the reining State champs. Smithtown scored 12 goals just last weekend. They have their mojo.
Bayport over Brentwood and they go to the final and beat Smithtown.
Just a prediction. no malice.

And how about some prediction for the rest of the state cup matches?

Mass crush wins it.

They barely got pass blast. Too bad the coaching is just kick and run. They have some fantastic athletes but no soccer skills. Just get the ball forward, and get as many corner kicks as possible.

Top Reply Quote Quick Reply Quick Quote
Junior Soccer Advertisements

Click Here!

#468333 - 04/05/12 03:30 PM Re: PDA Brackets [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

What exactly is wrong with generating lots of corner kicks. 60% of all goals in soccer come from set pieces. If the team in question is not scoring off of the corners, the solution is simple . Practice them more.

#468514 - 04/07/12 09:53 AM Re: PDA Brackets [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

[quote=Anonymous]you mean the goon squad? DH wants anyone who can kick the ball long and kick the opponent hard!
Alby has a few decent players, but they all come with a warning label (parents) only crazy folks would still be on that sinking ship! keep in mind ECNL invites a club, not a team. 97's would not win D1 LIJ!!!

Alby has a few decent players? OK. If you say so, then these decent players should be
in the Nerp or C team come June. [/
State cup Prediction; once Mass and Smithtown have won their next game and face off against each other I predict Smithtown upsets the reining State champs. Smithtown scored 12 goals just last weekend. They have their mojo.
Bayport over Brentwood and they go to the final and beat Smithtown.
Just a prediction. no malice.

And how about some prediction for the rest of the state cup matches?

Mass crush wins it.

They barely got pass blast. Too bad the coaching is just kick and run. They have some fantastic athletes but no soccer skills. Just get the ball forward, and get as many corner kicks as possible.
You better beat the Crush now, they still have some key players out injured. When these players return, you will have no chance at all.

#468517 - 04/07/12 10:47 AM Re: PDA Brackets [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

kick and run,run and kick,kick and run

#468611 - 04/08/12 10:13 PM Re: PDA Brackets [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

kick and run,run and kick,kick and run

Whatever you say!.... EM parent!

#468649 - 04/09/12 09:51 AM Re: PDA Brackets [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Done deal , bullsh%&. Why do some people talk out of their arses. No 98s are moving up. Why would they? The 98s don't have much size , they may be good players but not too big. Why would they want to move up? This is just stupid talk.

#468654 - 04/09/12 10:18 AM Re: PDA Brackets [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

quote=Anonymous]kick and run,run and kick,kick and run [/quote]You forgot the last part of that saying as far as the Crush is concerned and that is kick run and WIN. Winning is what the Crush seems to be the best at.

#468721 - 04/09/12 06:25 PM Re: PDA Brackets [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

quote=Anonymous]kick and run,run and kick,kick and run
You forgot the last part of that saying as far as the Crush is concerned and that is kick run and WIN. Winning is what the Crush seems to be the best at. [/quote]

Please tell us the last thing they won. Manhattan 1 year ago? Teams change a lot over the years. I have never seen a team live of their past accomplishments more than Mass. By the way Alby use to win a lot also how is that going now. U10 FC Delco champs, Discovery Champs, LIJSL Div. 1 champs. I'm not saying Mass is not still a good team, but what was the last time they played Brentwood or EM.

#468733 - 04/09/12 07:28 PM Re: PDA Brackets [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

You forgot the last part of that saying as far as the Crush is concerned and that is kick run and WIN. Winning is what the Crush seems to be the best at.

Please tell us the last thing they won. Manhattan 1 year ago? Teams change a lot over the years. I have never seen a team live of their past accomplishments more than Mass. By the way Alby use to win a lot also how is that going now. U10 FC Delco champs, Discovery Champs, LIJSL Div. 1 champs. I'm not saying Mass is not still a good team, but what was the last time they played Brentwood or EM. [/quote]

Dude, they won the State Cup last year. That's enough for them to brag a little. I'm not a fan of their kick and run style either but they're good at it and so far they have been the best in this age group on LI for years. They play a lot like a good High School Varsity team style wise. I do think the style and lack of skill will catch up with them. Maybe this year, maybe next.

#468742 - 04/09/12 08:10 PM Re: PDA Brackets [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

You forgot the last part of that saying as far as the Crush is concerned and that is kick run and WIN. Winning is what the Crush seems to be the best at.

Please tell us the last thing they won. Manhattan 1 year ago? Teams change a lot over the years. I have never seen a team live of their past accomplishments more than Mass. By the way Alby use to win a lot also how is that going now. U10 FC Delco champs, Discovery Champs, LIJ Div. 1 champs. I'm not saying Mass is not still a good team, but what was the last time they played Brentwood or EM.

Dude, they won the State Cup last year. That's enough for them to brag a little. I'm not a fan of their kick and run style either but they're good at it and so far they have been the best in this age group on LI for years. They play a lot like a good High School Varsity team style wise. I do think the style and lack of skill will catch up with them. Maybe this year, maybe next. [/quote]

Mass would have to be the favorite to win the state cup again, but who else will make the final?

#468749 - 04/09/12 08:39 PM Re: PDA Brackets [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Done deal , bullsh%&. Why do some people talk out of their arses. No 98s are moving up. Why would they? The 98s don't have much size , they may be good players but not too big. Why would they want to move up? This is just stupid talk.

Slow down a little and take a deep breath.Why do you care if players move up??We all see now your daughter is on the 97's.

#468778 - 04/10/12 06:35 AM Re: PDA Brackets [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Please tell us the last thing they won. Manhattan 1 year ago? Teams change a lot over the years. I have never seen a team live of their past accomplishments more than Mass. By the way Alby use to win a lot also how is that going now. U10 FC Delco champs, Discovery Champs, LIJ Div. 1 champs. I'm not saying Mass is not still a good team, but what was the last time they played Brentwood or EM.

Dude, they won the State Cup last year. That's enough for them to brag a little. I'm not a fan of their kick and run style either but they're good at it and so far they have been the best in this age group on LI for years. They play a lot like a good High School Varsity team style wise. I do think the style and lack of skill will catch up with them. Maybe this year, maybe next.

Mass would have to be the favorite to win the state cup again, but who else will make the final?

kick and run is a joke fire your trainer mass........it's all about shape!

#468817 - 04/10/12 11:38 AM Re: PDA Brackets [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Mass would have to be the favorite to win the state cup again, but who else will make the final? [/quote]

Pats 98, Brentwood or Brooklyn.

#468822 - 04/10/12 12:07 PM Re: PDA Brackets [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Pats 98, Brentwood or Brooklyn. [/quote]

Mass's draw in the State Cup is a joke. Bayport, Dix Hills, Brooklyn and Brentwood Pride all on the other side of the draw. All teams that on a given day could beat Mass. All Mass has to do is beat is Smithtown and they get to the South finals. That's a joke and I don't believe is a coincidence.

#468823 - 04/10/12 12:19 PM Re: PDA Brackets [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

http://www.eliteclubsnationalleague.com/teams/37602961/37784980-37607458/TEAM.html
There are EIGHT U13 players on Albertson's U14 ECNL team RIGHT NOW. FACT.

Page 26 of 58 < 1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 57 58 >
Quick Reply:
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Moderator:  Arielle, Larry Miller, ZiggyRowe 
Fall Tournaments
MAPS Fall Challenge
RVSC College Showcase
Soccer Coliseum 5v5
EDP College Showcase
MAPS Cup (Girls)
Winter Classic
SUSA Winter Kickoff
KK Thanksgiving
WBSC College Showcase
Farmingdale Turkey Bowl
Winter Indoor
Coleman Country
Soccer Coliseum
Coastal League
SUSA League
SUSA Xmas Tournament
SUSA Winter Skills
Rockland CC
Sports Underdome
Coindre Hall
BOCA Training
Quickstrike FC
KK MLK
KK XMAS
KK Presidents Day
KK Presidents Week
KK Goalkeeper Training
KK Winter League
KK Winter Skills
LIRR Futsal Training
LIRR Youth Leagues
LIRR Girls Training
LIRR Striker Training
LIRR Dutch Training
LIRR Goalkeeper Training
LIRR Veteran's Day Camp
LIRR Election Day Camp
MAPS Futsal
Soccer Coliseum Leagues
EISC Winter Skills
2015 Tournaments
Manhattan Pre-Spring Kickoff
RYSA Wildcats Labor Day
Adult Leagues
Coastal Men
SUSA Bubble
KK Athletics
Soccer Coliseum Men
Sponsors

Globall Sports Centers
Soccer Leagues
Soccer Tournaments
Training Clinics
Birthday Parties
Field Rentals
LI Rough Riders
Training Program
Soccer Camps
Jr. Rough Riders
Rough Riders Select
Men's & Women's Tickets
Soccer Coliseum
Tournaments
Training
Youth Leagues
Adult Leagues
SUSA Bubble Lindenhurst
Youth Leagues
Tournaments
Adult Leagues
Training & Academy Programs
Field Rentals
Summer League
Premier Soccer Academy
Tournaments
Youth Academy ID Camps
Camps
Coaching Services
Kickiní Kiddie Program
Boys NPL Listing
Brentwood | Bklyn Italians | Everton Amer. | Eastern FC | East Meadow SC | Massapequa | STA Soccer | NY Elite | HOTA | Parsippany SC | Princeton SC | Soccer Plus Acad. |

Click Here!

Copyright (c) Back of THE NET 1993 - 2014