Spring Leagues Scores: | NPL | NYCSL | NYPL | JSS | NY (State) Cup | WYSL | CJSL | LIJSL | EDP | Challenge Cup 1/4 Finals | ECNL |
| Challenge Cup | Open Cup | Long Island Cup | Region 1 Premier | NERP | Colonial League | Staten Island | ENYP | EHYSL | NJ (State) Cup |

Spring Tournaments: | MSSL College Showcase | Commack SC Memorial Day | Pocono Cup Memorial Day |
| EDP Cup (U11-U14) | EDP Cup (U15-U17) | Manalapan SC Memorial Day | MSSL Memorial Day Explosion |

NY CUP U15-U17/18 Match ups are now posted except GU16 as they are awaiting the NY RUSH Vs Silver Lake game to be played

Nobody Does It Better
NYCSL & JSS Schedules, Scores & Standings
| NYCSL | NYPL | NPL |
NY (State) Cup | JSS |
LIJSL Scores & Standings
Spring '14 Scores & Standings
Long Island Cup
Fall Sportsmanship Standings
Region 1 League Scores
Premier League
NERP
Colonial League
2013-2014 ENY (State) Cup
Challenge Cup U10-U12
Challenge Cup U13-U19
Open Cup
New Jersey Leagues
Northern Counties | CJYSA | JAGS | Morris County | Metro | Jersey Coast | Monmouth Ocean | Mid-Jersey | South Jersey | South Jersey Girls |
ECNL
ECNL Standings
EDP Spring 2014
Brackets, Schedules & Scores
Commack Academy Tryouts
Latest Tryout Posts
Manhattan SC U11 Power
by Soccersurvivor3
04/17/14 04:31 PM
Quickstrike FC NPL Girls Premier Tryouts
by Mike D'Agostino
04/17/14 03:18 PM
MP Gauchos (U11/U12) is looking to add dedicated players
by Gauchos
04/17/14 11:03 AM
Good Jams & Hot Licks!
NSCAA HS & College Rankings
Coaching Drills
USSF Academies
USSF Academy Schedules
US Soccer
Newest Members
Merrick Gunners, Mike D'Agostino, goaliekid522, DHarvey, TheLastStand
12983 Registered Users
BOTN News Alerts
Subscribe to our newsletter
Google Translate
Forum Stats
12983 Members
10 Forums
7051 Topics
359449 Posts

Max Online: 2013 @ 01/26/14 10:52 PM
BOTN Photo Gallery
J&R Music World & Computer World is No More
Page 189 of 206 < 1 2 ... 187 188 189 190 191 ... 205 206 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#480464 - 06/09/12 02:11 PM Re: BU-11 Fall2011/Spring2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Your right ... Crush win state cup winning 6 games with 22 goals for and 2 against. Bunch a bullys.

Junior Soccer Advertisements

Click Here!

#480471 - 06/09/12 03:55 PM Re: BU-11 Fall2011/Spring2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Great job HAUPPAUGE ARSENAL first place in division 2 for standings and sportsmanship.

#480478 - 06/09/12 05:29 PM Re: BU-11 Fall2011/Spring2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Happauge will be a decent D3 team next year.

#480516 - 06/09/12 08:35 PM Re: BU-11 Fall2011/Spring2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: Anonymous
Your right ... Crush win state cup winning 6 games with 22 goals for and 2 against. Bunch a bullys.

Congratulations!

#480573 - 06/10/12 09:01 AM Re: BU-11 Fall2011/Spring2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Congratulations!

CONGRATS to the Crush on a derserved win in State Cup. You were the better team yesterday and deserved the win with better soccer.
BU

#480574 - 06/10/12 09:05 AM Re: BU-11 Fall2011/Spring2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

It has already been decided by Rudy. Lets be real for a second. Regardless of the standings or what happen in their individual games amongst themselves do you HONESTLY feel Chelsea and or All-stars are a better TEAM then the Crush ? That's a sincere question. I'm sorry but Chelsea is doing it with smoke and mirrors. I don't mean disrespect but come on. All-stars, mark the coach's son (which will be easier to do on the big field) and they are mediocre not to mention the fact they'll stop existing as soon as one of these other temas takes daddy up on his many offers. I mean let's been honest and take the Crush hate out of the equation and those that know the game know who is the better HBC team. No my name isn't Sean nor do I have a kid on their team, just someone can see the way each of those teams plays

Crush seem like classic bullies to me. Against bottom 4 teams: 3-0-0, 12 gf, 0 ga (1 game left)

Against top 5 teams: 1-2-2, 6 gf, 6 ga

Like any bully, smack them in the face and see what happens.... So, 5 pts out of 15 Vs. teams they would play if they stayed in LIJ. As a wise detective once said...Just the facts.

With the Crush likely to win their last LIJ game, they will be in second place in division with 17 points. And they will be the ONLY team to have beaten the current 1st and 2nd place teams. JUST THE FACTS >>>

#480583 - 06/10/12 10:37 AM Re: BU-11 Fall2011/Spring2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

It has already been decided by Rudy. Lets be real for a second. Regardless of the standings or what happen in their individual games amongst themselves do you HONESTLY feel Chelsea and or All-stars are a better TEAM then the Crush ? That's a sincere question. I'm sorry but Chelsea is doing it with smoke and mirrors. I don't mean disrespect but come on. All-stars, mark the coach's son (which will be easier to do on the big field) and they are mediocre not to mention the fact they'll stop existing as soon as one of these other temas takes daddy up on his many offers. I mean let's been honest and take the Crush hate out of the equation and those that know the game know who is the better HBC team. No my name isn't Sean nor do I have a kid on their team, just someone can see the way each of those teams plays

Crush seem like classic bullies to me. Against bottom 4 teams: 3-0-0, 12 gf, 0 ga (1 game left)

Against top 5 teams: 1-2-2, 6 gf, 6 ga

Like any bully, smack them in the face and see what happens.... So, 5 pts out of 15 Vs. teams they would play if they stayed in LIJ. As a wise detective once said...Just the facts.

With the Crush likely to win their last LIJ game, they will be in second place in division with 17 points. And they will be the ONLY team to have beaten the current 1st and 2nd place teams. JUST THE FACTS >>>
JUST THE FACTS woud be they would TIE for 2nd place with Bayport with 17 points. There are no tie breakers in LIJSL league play so same amount of points means TIE for 2nd place. ANOTHER FACT would be you're jumping the gun. HBC Chelsea and All Stars have not finished playing their league games and one or the other could take the 2nd place TIE away from Crush and Bayport. JUST THE FACTS.

#480602 - 06/10/12 12:51 PM Re: BU-11 Fall2011/Spring2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Just the facts, if the Crush win their game they WILL be shown in second due to least GA, thats just fact. You are correct LIJSL doesn't have tiebreakers BUT we all knowbhow that works so stop it. He Chelsea/Allstar game could come into play which is also true. These are facts

#480610 - 06/10/12 01:54 PM Re: BU-11 Fall2011/Spring2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Just the facts, if the Crush win their game they WILL be shown in second due to least GA, thats just fact. You are correct LIJSL doesn't have tiebreakers BUT we all knowbhow that works so stop it. He Chelsea/Allstar game could come into play which is also true. These are facts
Sorry Crush parent, but it's true. Chelsea or Allstars could and probably will burst your bubble. And, same number of points is a TIE for LIJSL no matter the order in which they are listed. Then you can be happy with your TIE for 3rd Crush and Bayport. I'm sure if you ask Bayport they wouldn't give a hoot about the order listed, but the arrogance of you Crush parents is astounding. JUST THE FACTS

#480611 - 06/10/12 01:54 PM Re: BU-11 Fall2011/Spring2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Crush are a good side but most d1 teams caught up. They are no better than EI or Bayport. Those three are about even if you dissect all records. The big advantage that Crush has is their keeper. He is a huge difference maker. EI and BP keepers are actually pretty weak for D1 teams. If they both upgraded there you would see no difference in teams. Difference is both EI and BP have had most of the same kids for a few seasons now most of whom are town kids. I like how they both have come along. I would include BW in that statement as well.

#480614 - 06/10/12 02:07 PM Re: BU-11 Fall2011/Spring2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Crush are a good side but most d1 teams caught up. They are no better than EI or Bayport. Those three are about even if you dissect all records. The big advantage that Crush has is their keeper. He is a huge difference maker. EI and BP keepers are actually pretty weak for D1 teams. If they both upgraded there you would see no difference in teams. Difference is both EI and BP have had most of the same kids for a few seasons now most of whom are town kids. I like how they both have come along. I would include BW in that statement as well.
I must say I feel sad for their keeper. How can you improve when you are not challenged and I am not saying he's not a good keeper. Why wouldn't he consider moving up?

#480616 - 06/10/12 02:23 PM Re: BU-11 Fall2011/Spring2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

I highly doubt it was a crush parent as I was just at there 11v11 game watching. Why your all busy writing about them, I enjoyed watching them

#480658 - 06/10/12 08:00 PM Re: BU-11 Fall2011/Spring2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

I must say I feel sad for their keeper. How can you improve when you are not challenged and I am not saying he's not a good keeper. Why wouldn't he consider moving up?

Why would you say he isn't tested. He's tested constantly in his league, hence the reason the Crush finished as high as they did, tested and came up big for them. They have a few bad losses actually. Neithere came when the keeper was out briefly due to injury. He could probably play up tho if he so chose. Push comes to shove, almost all games in S1 are close as I'm sure they are in N1. There are rarely lopsided scores. How did any of these teams do in their other leagues?

#480666 - 06/10/12 08:16 PM Re: BU-11 Fall2011/Spring2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

If you want a glimpse as to what a JOKE LIJSL is and will continue to be, take a look at the Sportsmanship Standings.

1st HBC Allstars 317
2nd Brentwood Arsenal 314
3rd East Islip Explosion 311

No thats Gross!

#480669 - 06/10/12 08:19 PM Re: BU-11 Fall2011/Spring2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

You all are nuts if you think the best team on long island is the ones already playing d1. I amnot taking anything away from them, they are all great, right now. Players peak at different times, so in a few years, we will really know who the best really is. For now, it's 10/11 year olds playing soccer and developing tactical and technical skills...

Page 189 of 206 < 1 2 ... 187 188 189 190 191 ... 205 206 >

Tournaments

Memorial & Spring Tourneys
MSSL College Showcase
Commack SC Memorial Day
Pocono Cup Memorial Day
Manalapan SC Memorial
EDP Cup (U11-U14)
EDP Cup (U15-U17)
MSSL Explosion
Summer Tournaments
EMSC Summer Tournament
EDP Invitational Festival
Central Jersey Invit.
Lehigh Valley Steamroll
MAPS Caps Classic
Pocono Premier Cup
RVSC Summer Select
Oceanside SC Labor Day
The Rider Cup
Sand & Beach Soccer
Summer Camps
Berkshire Girls Academy
Rough Riders
East Islip SC
Fall & Columbus Weekend
MAPS Fall Challenge
East Islip Fall Classic
Sponsors

LI Rough Riders
Training Program
Soccer Camps
Jr. Rough Riders
Rough Riders Select
Men's & Women's Tickets
SUSA Bubble Lindenhurst
Youth Leagues
Tournaments
Adult Leagues
Training & Academy Programs
Field Rentals
Globall Sports Centers
Soccer Leagues
Soccer Tournaments
Training Clinics
Birthday Parties
Field Rentals
Soccer Coliseum
Tournaments
Training
Youth Leagues
Adult Leagues
Premier Soccer Academy
Summer Development Program
Youth Academy ID Camps
Camps&Tournaments
Coaching Services
Kickiní Kiddie Program
Who's Online
11 registered (Larry Miller, LIRef77, Tony V56, ZiggyRowe, Final Word, Soccersurvivor3, Mike D'Agostino, Just a Dad, Cross It 4 Fun, Ilbeeg, CJ Orlando), 897 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod

Click Here!

Copyright (c) Back of THE NET 1993 - 2014