Spring Leagues Scores: | NPL | NYCSL | NYPL | JSS | NY (State) Cup | WYSL | CJSL | LIJSL | EDP | Challenge Cup 1/4 Finals | ECNL |
| Challenge Cup | Open Cup | Long Island Cup | Region 1 Premier | NERP | Colonial League | Staten Island | ENYP | EHYSL | NJ (State) Cup |

Spring Tournaments: | MSSL College Showcase | Commack SC Memorial Day | Pocono Cup Memorial Day |
| EDP Cup (U11-U14) | EDP Cup (U15-U17) | Manalapan SC Memorial Day | MSSL Memorial Day Explosion |

Nobody Does It Better
NYCSL & JSS Schedules, Scores & Standings
| NYCSL | NYPL | NPL |
NY (State) Cup | JSS |
LIJSL Scores & Standings
Spring '14 Scores & Standings
Long Island Cup
Fall Sportsmanship Standings
Region 1 League Scores
Premier League
NERP
Colonial League
2013-2014 ENY (State) Cup
Challenge Cup U10-U12
Challenge Cup U13-U19
Open Cup
New Jersey Leagues
Northern Counties | CJYSA | JAGS | Morris County | Metro | Jersey Coast | Monmouth Ocean | Mid-Jersey | South Jersey | South Jersey Girls |
ECNL
ECNL Standings
EDP Spring 2014
Brackets, Schedules & Scores
Commack Academy Tryouts
Latest Tryout Posts
BU15 D5 team looking to scrimmage
by ejansson
Today at 08:21 AM
New York Soccer Club tryouts schedule & information
by Larry Miller
Yesterday at 06:21 PM
GU16 East Meadow NPL
by g97coach
Yesterday at 11:41 AM
Good Jams & Hot Licks!
NSCAA HS & College Rankings
Coaching Drills
USSF Academies
USSF Academy Schedules
US Soccer
Newest Members
Mike D'Agostino, goaliekid522, DHarvey, TheLastStand, zike86
12982 Registered Users
BOTN News Alerts
Subscribe to our newsletter
Google Translate
Forum Stats
12982 Members
10 Forums
7059 Topics
359356 Posts

Max Online: 2013 @ 01/26/14 10:52 PM
BOTN Photo Gallery
J&R Music World & Computer World is No More
Page 56 of 112 < 1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 ... 111 112 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#464092 - 03/05/12 06:39 AM Re: GU11 Fall 2011/Spring 2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Kim...... sssshhhhh. KARMA sucks trust me!

Junior Soccer Advertisements

Click Here!

#464102 - 03/05/12 07:41 AM Re: GU11 Fall 2011/Spring 2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

As a parent watching the GU11 teams in the platinum bracket
Was quite enjoyable. I must say that the CFC
Team from CT did well for themselves considering they are not
A full time team.

#464120 - 03/05/12 09:06 AM Re: GU11 Fall 2011/Spring 2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: Anonymous
Kim...... sssshhhhh. KARMA sucks trust me!
by the looks to the play I am seeing from your kid KARMA hit you hard! Look forward to the season and trying to keep your head above water..... now remember try to keep your mouth SHUT!

#464163 - 03/05/12 11:10 AM Re: GU11 Fall 2011/Spring 2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

As a parent watching the GU11 teams in the platinum bracket
Was quite enjoyable. I must say that the CFC
Team from CT did well for themselves considering they are not
A full time team.
The CT girls played great they should be very proud. It was a pleasure to play against them.

#464173 - 03/05/12 11:31 AM Re: GU11 Fall 2011/Spring 2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

[quote=Anonymous]Kim...... sssshhhhh. KARMA sucks trust me!

Mary,

A lot of good soccer was played by some talented young ladies Sunday. Long Island was well represented. It is clear that you do not realize that these young ladies will be playing soccer with and against eachother for many years to come. I am especially excited that Dix Hills has such a great team becuase my daughter will hopefully be playing school ball with some of them. Your daughter is a talented player and doesn't need your behavior to detract from her abilities but if you continue it will. I did not write that comment about you all though I did find it entertaining. I spoke to parents from Dix Hills after the game who agreed that it was an exciting match and when the teams play eachother it's great for the girls because it's challenging. So, continue with your rants, raves, hooting and hollering if that makes you feel better. I actaully find that quite entertaining as well. Not sure if that Karma comment was supposed to be some kind of threat but you know who I am. So feel free to call me, or say it in person. I look forward to hearing from you , good luck with the rest of the season. -Kim

#464182 - 03/05/12 11:51 AM Re: GU11 Fall 2011/Spring 2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

[quote=Anonymous]Speaking of Sachem, not nice blowing out your b-team. Couldn't stop at 5 goals?

it's pretty sad the relationship between the two teams they should be trying to help each other out. Funny how the B team wanted LG to beat the A team a couple of weeks ago!!!!

#464196 - 03/05/12 12:24 PM Re: GU11 Fall 2011/Spring 2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

[quote=Anonymous]Speaking of Sachem, not nice blowing out your b-team. Couldn't stop at 5 goals?

it's pretty sad the relationship between the two teams they should be trying to help each other out. Funny how the B team wanted LG to beat the A team a couple of weeks ago!!!!

Many of you that posted on here today should be embarassed and ashamed at your behavior. To see grown women publicly bashing each other over their daughters soccer teams is really sad. Do you allow your daughters to treat each other that way? Do you encourage them to bash each other too?

As for the Sachem-LG saga, let it go parents. Do you encourage your daughters to trash their friends at school if they play for the "other" club? Do you tell them to rub it in if "their" team/club won over the weekend?

This weekend and every weekend for that matter should be about your daughter having fun! Going outside and playing a sport with their friends. When did you lose perspective of that? Don't worry I know "my daughter plays to win" "she trains 5x's a week to be the best" etc., etc. That's great and hopefully you're taking advantage of all that time in the car together to have a relationship because pretty soon they'll be teenagers and life will change.

And before you reply that I think I'm better than anyone, I certainly don't. I just am saddened and shocked by the maliciousness of the many posts here. They're only 10 and 11 year old little girls.

#464197 - 03/05/12 12:27 PM Re: GU11 Fall 2011/Spring 2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Does anyone know anything about the FC Westchester team and Manhattan Pumas team...where are they now (division / league) and where would they each be if they were in LIJSL Nassau or Suffolk? Impartial honest assessment please.

Last Fall, someone asked a similar question and as a WYSL coach/parent, this is how I replied. I think it still holds true:

The best WYSL team, the Manhattan Crew, left WYSL this Fall. They were on par with the best LIJSL D1 teams.
The next best team, the FC Somers StingRays, play U12 D2. They are about equivalent to an average LIJSL D1 team but not as good as the top teams (SHA, NHP, Mass, DH, etc).
The next group of teams play U11 D1 and are probably equivalent to lower tier LIJSL D1 teams or top tier D2 teams: NY Rush Patriots 01, Scarsdale Pride, Gotham Girls Sky Blue, FC Westchester Elite 01, NY Soccer Club G2000.
The next group of teams are also U11 D1. They are equivalent to middle tier LIJSL D2 teams: Manhattan Pumas, Castleford G2000 Gold, Larchmont Lasers, New Rochelle Rolling Thunder.
The next group of teams play U11 D2. They are probably the equivalent of lower tier LIJSL D2 and upper tier D3 teams: Briarcliff Blaze, Lewisboro Night Hawks.
The rest of the U11 D2 and below teams are not competitive with any upper tier D3 and above LIJSL teams.

#464201 - 03/05/12 12:35 PM Re: GU11 Fall 2011/Spring 2012 [Re: SoccerDadDMR]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Lots of great soccer played this weekend. The biggest surprises in my opinion:

Dix Hills beats SHA (obviously)
World Class beats NHP
The top NJ teams (except Mount Olive) didn't do great.

I'm a bit curious about the World Class team. I didn't think they were that great last year. Are they dramatically improved or did the lesser team win that game? If they are that improved, they could do some damage at State Cup once the North and South merge.

#464202 - 03/05/12 12:40 PM Re: GU11 Fall 2011/Spring 2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

very well said and true

#464226 - 03/05/12 01:38 PM Re: GU11 Fall 2011/Spring 2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Having older kids and seeing the same stuff happen year over year with the overbearing parents continues to amaze me. Parents care more and get more emotional than the kids. Having gone through this cycle already you will be amazed at how many of the "top" kids are not playing when HS rolls around. It happens either due to the fact the parents are nuts and they are old enough to realize that it's not fun any more and secondly and that the game has passed them by. The big fast kid at 10 or 11 who dominates games at this age is typically not the ones that succeed at older ages. I can't tell you how many dominant kids left soccer once the game and everyone else caught up to them and they and there parents can't handle them not being the best. Let your kids enjoy the game, you have been successful if they are playing through HS and possibly even in college with the same enjoyment they had when they were younger. After going through this already you can pick the kids out who have a natural gift for the game and with hard work and dedication will be exceptional players as they get older.

#464234 - 03/05/12 01:57 PM Re: GU11 Fall 2011/Spring 2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

World Class beats NHP

I'm a bit curious about the World Class team. I didn't think they were that great last year. Are they dramatically improved or did the lesser team win that game? If they are that improved, they could do some damage at State Cup once the North and South merge.

DH beating SHA is only a surprise if you weren't aware of the roster shuffle. SHA is not the team it was, and DH is improved. This may be the beginning of the end for SHA, the big man doesn't hold his teams together after u12.

The WC club always puts out solid teams, and this team has been pretty strong since u10. NHP is very good but it's definately not a surprise they lost a close one to WC.

Agree about NJ teams, but u12 is when you'll really see how good (or not) they are.

#464237 - 03/05/12 02:07 PM Re: GU11 Fall 2011/Spring 2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

what was the roster shuffle?

#464239 - 03/05/12 02:18 PM Re: GU11 Fall 2011/Spring 2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Dh def controlled finals against sha. However, not with pretty soccer.

#464242 - 03/05/12 02:24 PM Re: GU11 Fall 2011/Spring 2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

World Class beats NHP

I don't agree that DH beating SHA is a surprise at all. I always thought DH was better. The parents behind that team are really pushing those girls to the max.

Page 56 of 112 < 1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 ... 111 112 >

Tournaments

Spring Recess Camps
Rough Riders
KK Athletics
US Academy of Soccer
Farmingdale SC
SUSA Academy
FCWE Spring Break
PSA Elite Academy
East Meadow SC
Memorial & Spring Tourneys
MSSL College Showcase
Commack SC Memorial Day
Pocono Cup Memorial Day
Manalapan SC Memorial
EDP Cup (U11-U14)
EDP Cup (U15-U17)
MSSL Explosion
Summer Tournaments
EMSC Summer Tournament
EDP Invitational Festival
Central Jersey Invit.
Lehigh Valley Steamroll
MAPS Caps Classic
Pocono Premier Cup
RVSC Summer Select
Oceanside SC Labor Day
The Rider Cup
Sand & Beach Soccer
Summer Camps
Berkshire Girls Academy
Rough Riders
East Islip SC
Fall & Columbus Weekend
MAPS Fall Challenge
East Islip Fall Classic
Sponsors

LI Rough Riders
Training Program
Soccer Camps
Jr. Rough Riders
Rough Riders Select
Men's & Women's Tickets
SUSA Bubble Lindenhurst
Youth Leagues
Tournaments
Adult Leagues
Training & Academy Programs
Field Rentals
Globall Sports Centers
Soccer Leagues
Soccer Tournaments
Training Clinics
Birthday Parties
Field Rentals
Soccer Coliseum
Tournaments
Training
Youth Leagues
Adult Leagues
Premier Soccer Academy
Summer Development Program
Youth Academy ID Camps
Camps&Tournaments
Coaching Services
Kickiní Kiddie Program
Who's Online
8 registered (Cross It 4 Fun, Steelerz, GaryV, East Islip SC, john barry, DHarvey, Larry Miller, ZiggyRowe), 876 Guests and 12 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod

Click Here!

Copyright (c) Back of THE NET 1993 - 2014