FALL Leagues Scores: | NPL | NYCSL | NYPL | JSS | NY (State) Cup | WYSL |
| CJSL | LIJSL | EDP | Challenge Cup | NCSA | Staten Island | ENYPL |

It's not too late to get involved in the Holiday's ONLY true charity tournament, THE FARMINGDALE TURKEY BOWL. Click here for all the information to help out needy families ... NYCSL (U9 and older) Spring Registration is now open for teams who did not play in the Fall 2014 NYCSL League. All teams who played in the Fall 2014 League, will be re registered by the club ... JSS Sping (U7 & U8) Spring Registration is now open for teams who did not play in the Fall 2014 JSS League. All teams who played in the Fall 2014 League, will be re registered by the club

Subscribe to BOTN
BOTN Electronic Alerts
Nobody Does It Better
NYCSL NYPL NPL JSS

NYCSL & JSS Schedules, Scores & Standings
| NYCSL | NYPL | NPL |
NY (State) Cup | JSS |
LIJSL Scores & Standings
Fall '14 Scores & Standings

Spring '14 Sportsmanship
Fall '14 Schedule
Spring '15 Schedule
R1 Championships League
Division 1
Division 2
Division 3
National League
2014-2015 ENY (State) Cup
Challenge Cup U10-U12
Challenge Cup U13-U19
Open Cup
Soccer Toons
Driving to a tournament
New Jersey Leagues
Northern Counties | CJYSA | JAGS | Morris County | Metro | Jersey Coast | Monmouth Ocean | Mid-Jersey | South Jersey | South Jersey Girls |
ECNL
ECNL Standings
EDP Fall 2014
Brackets
Schedules
NSCAA HS & College Rankings
Premier Soccer Academy
Tournaments
Youth Academy ID Camps
Camps
Coaching Services
Kickin’ Kiddie Program
USSF Academies
USSF Academy Schedules
US Soccer
Girls NPL Listing
Brentwood | ISA | Massapequa | Manhattan SC | STA | NYSC | NJ Crush | NY Rush | Quickstrike FC |
Latest Tryout Posts
LGN Strikers- GU16 looking for players to add to roster
by soccermom17
Today at 08:23 AM
Boys U11 Bohemia Blasters : looking for players
by soccer3710
Yesterday at 10:45 PM
GU13 NY Hota Cyclones looking to add players
by zarla01
Yesterday at 08:56 PM
Newest Members
Anonymous LINY, monte1270, Nilson Fuentes, Stacy O, chagen91
13364 Registered Users
Who's Online
8 registered (TCarlson, Nando523, BrianPlatt, Larry Miller, DHVillain, BELLPOP, NY Hota Rebels, CoachA), 805 Guests and 12 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Boys NPL Listing
Brentwood | Bklyn Italians | Everton Amer. | Eastern FC | East Meadow SC | Massapequa | STA Soccer | NY Elite | HOTA | Parsippany SC | Princeton SC | Soccer Plus Acad. |
BOTN Photo Gallery
Levittown Early 1950's
Page 54 of 112 < 1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 111 112 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#463848 - 03/03/12 07:18 PM Re: GU11 Fall 2011/Spring 2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: Anonymous
Lets all be nice. There are more friends than enemies here. Lets keep it that way!

True that we have developed many friendships through soccer but the fact is that Mr. HAHAHAHAHA is an ignoramus and unfortunately his daughter pays the price every year when they need to move to a new club. “Don’t burn your bridges”, “don’t sh_t where you eat”, “small world”, “the grass is always greener on the other side”, “leave well enough alone”, “it’s about the kids” are all sayings that HAHAHAHAHA should consider before flaming past teammates as the soccer community is indeed small.

yeah ok genuis, worry about your own kid and where there playing. There will ALWAYS be a place for any kid who busts there butt on the field so keep drinking the Koolaid and enjoy that longgggggggg ride tomorrow in the AM for no reason at all and keep all the excuses coming. "we don't care if we win" "it's only indoor" "all our girls are hurt"....cry me a river excuses excuses excuses....

Junior Soccer Advertisements

Click Here!

#463850 - 03/03/12 08:11 PM Re: GU11 Fall 2011/Spring 2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

So if i read this feud right, a girl who used to play on Argentina was replaced, left on her own, whatever but left SHA and went to Dix Hills? Now that girls parent, now a Dix Hills parent (Mr.. HAHAHA), is trying so very hard to "show" that either his kid being kicked off SHA or his decision to pull her, was the best one. I'm not even a NY parent and that's the what I take from all this. But how can SHA be that bad when there is NEVER a word ever said about them or their coach in the U12 thread? Aren't they U12? And also aren't they in Bracket A and Dix Hills in B? Call me Walter but isn't Bracket A the better teams? So clearly SHA is the better team, right? DIx Hills dad, sadly by the time we are on the U15 thread you will long be dead from the heart attack you suffered brought on by all this meaningless stress you seem to welcome on yourself. God i hope this your only child who is an athlete.

Lets all be nice. There are more friends than enemies here. Lets keep it that way!

Lyy
True that we have developed many friendships through soccer but the fact is that Mr. HAHAHAHAHA is an ignoramus and unfortunately his daughter pays the price every year when they need to move to a new club. “Don’t burn your bridges”, “don’t sh_t where you eat”, “small world”, “the grass is always greener on the other side”, “leave well enough alone”, “it’s about the kids” are all sayings that HAHAHAHAHA should consider before flaming past teammates as the soccer community is indeed small.

yeah ok genuis, worry about your own kid and where there playing. There will ALWAYS be a place for any kid who busts there butt on the field so keep drinking the Koolaid and enjoy that longgggggggg ride tomorrow in the AM for no reason at all and keep all the excuses coming. "we don't care if we win" "it's only indoor" "all our girls are hurt"....cry me a river excuses excuses excuses....

#463851 - 03/03/12 08:14 PM Re: GU11 Fall 2011/Spring 2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Why do you care so much. Don't you have other things to think about besides soccer and a team that your kid doesn't play for?

#463853 - 03/03/12 08:24 PM Re: GU11 Fall 2011/Spring 2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

[quote=Anonymous]So if i read this feud right, a girl who used to play on Argentina was replaced, left on her own, whatever but left SHA and went to Dix Hills? Now that girls parent, now a Dix Hills parent (Mr.. HAHAHA), is trying so very hard to "show" that either his kid being kicked off SHA or his decision to pull her, was the best one. I'm not even a NY parent and that's the what I take from all this. But how can SHA be that bad when there is NEVER a word ever said about them or their coach in the U12 thread? Aren't they U12? And also aren't they in Bracket A and Dix Hills in B? Call me Walter but isn't Bracket A the better teams? So clearly SHA is the better team, right? DIx Hills dad, sadly by the time we are on the U15 thread you will long be dead from the heart attack you suffered brought on by all this meaningless stress you seem to welcome on yourself. God i hope this your only child who is an athlete.

Stress??? This isn't stress MR SHA parent this is comedy, this is fun. A bracket, B Bracket, the better team will be decided on the field tomorrow by these young ladies. Nite Nite

#463854 - 03/03/12 08:30 PM Re: GU11 Fall 2011/Spring 2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Before you call anyone delusional don't start with brackets and crying about who you got to play in Manhattan, go look at the Cup brackets you won't be complaining about that one SHA...like we said your OUT ALREADY this weekend. Enjoy the trip down there tomorrow for nothing HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I never indulge in the D-1 conversations or anything about SHA (Why would I, there not even in U11 anymore), but to take pleasure in a young girl's team demise this weekend is a little bit sadistic and mean spirited regardless of your apparent rivalry with them? What is up with you guy?

#463855 - 03/03/12 08:32 PM Re: GU11 Fall 2011/Spring 2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Time will tell pal

Rooting for each other's 10yr old daughter's to fail in soccer...wow. Maybe the end times are near.

#463858 - 03/03/12 08:44 PM Re: GU11 Fall 2011/Spring 2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Can I chime in here again? I have nothing to do with the whole SHA ongoing debate - I am very impartial and unbiased with this. You are dead wrong when you say "long ride tomorrow for no reason." Is that what you really believe? Just because that team may be not have a shot at the GU11 bracket final, it's not worth the ride to have the girls play a competitive soccer game, gain some more high caliber experience, and leave where their heads held high? You don't think that's important? Who cares if they are "out of it" for this silly tournament. Anyone can win a 3 / 4 game tournament when all the teams play at a high level. It's about the experience, traveling, playing on new fields with some different opponents, etc. You are very misguided fine sir. Please don't ruin your daughter.

#463869 - 03/03/12 09:32 PM Re: GU11 Fall 2011/Spring 2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

well said!,,,The fact of the matter is- the girls are learning with wins and or losses at this level.

lets see- PDA or Brick who have a chance to win their bracket tomorrow have 1 win and 1 tie and two ties respectively. SH has one win and one loss. If they win tomorrow that makes them 2 and 1. Same in other bracket. If you think more than a sliver separate these teams than you have n't been paying attention. Lets try not to get to carried away with u11 soccer

Even a kick and run team can win the whole tournament at u11.

I wouldn't be surprised if Dix Hills beats Manhattan tomorrow and wins the whole tournament.

#463879 - 03/03/12 10:07 PM Re: GU11 Fall 2011/Spring 2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

how did Mass and KP do in the tournament today?

#463889 - 03/03/12 11:07 PM Re: GU11 Fall 2011/Spring 2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

i agree...the father thinks his daughter is all that...wake up buddy, against tough teams she can score. Stop pimpin' her out as well...you got her playing and training with like 5 teams..shes going to hate soccer by 13 and she will probably hate you as well..., then stop having her guest play for other teams.... you think the hotshotz is the best then keep her there and off other teams!!! you make me ill !!!

#463913 - 03/04/12 09:30 AM Re: GU11 Fall 2011/Spring 2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

seen both players the better player is on the left hard to beat middle can b replaced

#463917 - 03/04/12 10:26 AM Re: GU11 Fall 2011/Spring 2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

well said!,,,The fact of the matter is- the girls are learning with wins and or losses at this level.

lets see- PDA or Brick who have a chance to win their bracket tomorrow have 1 win and 1 tie and two ties respectively. SH has one win and one loss. If they win tomorrow that makes them 2 and 1. Same in other bracket. If you think more than a sliver separate these teams than you have n't been paying attention. Lets try not to get to carried away with u11 soccer

Even a kick and run team can win the whole tournament at u11.

Man, right on the money!

looks like an all Long Island final.

SH vs DIX Hills.

My feeling is that Dix Hills will win a squeaker.

I wouldn't be surprised if Dix Hills beats Manhattan tomorrow and wins the whole tournament.

#463918 - 03/04/12 10:55 AM Re: GU11 Fall 2011/Spring 2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

seen both players the better player is on the left hard to beat middle can b replaced

Completely agree.

#463920 - 03/04/12 11:17 AM Re: GU11 Fall 2011/Spring 2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

DH beats SHA! !!! Congrats to the DH girls; the Manhattan Kick-off classic platinum 11v11 champs!

#463926 - 03/04/12 12:07 PM Re: GU11 Fall 2011/Spring 2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

So much for bracket B being weaker than Bracket A.. At this age, there is tremendous Parity between all teams...Congrats Dix Hills for a job well done.

Page 54 of 112 < 1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 111 112 >

Moderator:  Arielle, Larry Miller, ZiggyRowe 
Coastal Soccer
House of Sports
Xtreme Goalkeeping
Team X-Plosion
The Soccer Palace
Fall Tournaments
KPSC Winter Kickoff
SC December Tournaments
MAPS Fall Challenge
RVSC College Showcase