USYS Championship Scores & Standings

Upcoming Summer Tournaments & Events: July 26, MAPS Caps Classic August 9, LIRR Kickoff Classic - West Islip SC Roar at The Shore - East End Tournament August 16, TWIST - EMSC Summer (1) August 23, EMSC Summer (2) August 30, Oceanside SC Labor Day - West Babylon SC ASA Labor Day......

Subscribe to BOTN
BOTN Electronic Alerts
Nobody Does It Better
NYCSL_NYPL_NPL_JSS

NYCSL & JSS Schedules, Scores & Standings
| NYCSL | NYPL | NPL |
NY (State) Cup | JSS |
New York Stars
LIJSL Scores & Standings
Spring '14 Scores & Standings
Long Island Cup
Spring '14 Sportsmanship Standings
Fall '14 Schedule
Spring '15 Schedule
Region 1 League Scores
Premier League
NERP
Colonial League
2013-2014 ENY (State) Cup
Challenge Cup U10-U12
Challenge Cup U13-U19
Open Cup
New Jersey Leagues
Northern Counties | CJYSA | JAGS | Morris County | Metro | Jersey Coast | Monmouth Ocean | Mid-Jersey | South Jersey | South Jersey Girls |
ECNL
ECNL Standings
EDP Spring 2014
Brackets, Schedules & Scores
NSCAA HS & College Rankings
USSF Academies
USSF Academy Schedules
US Soccer
Coaching Drills
Girls NPL Listing
Aztec Soccer | Brentwood | ISA | Massapequa | Massachusetts Premier | STA | NEFC | NJ Crush | NJSA04 | NY Rush | NR Sting | Oakwood | Parsippany SC | Seacoast Utd. | Yankee Utd. |
Latest Tryout Posts
North Nassau LIJSL only team was Nassau D1 awaiting alignment or D1 or D2
by NSGems
Yesterday at 06:16 PM
GU12 (fall) North Shore Gems Looking or a new Full time Goalie LIJSL ONLY
by NSGems
Yesterday at 06:13 PM
GU17 -Fall '14-- Ronkonkoma looking for increase roster
by Ronk-RR
Yesterday at 05:46 PM
Newest Members
Dave Gannon, 3ladies, Ces1ne, barca123, GK GU14
13243 Registered Users
Google Translate
BOTN Photo Gallery
Me and Julio Down By The School Yard
Page 54 of 112 < 1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 111 112 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#463848 - 03/03/12 07:18 PM Re: GU11 Fall 2011/Spring 2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: Anonymous
Lets all be nice. There are more friends than enemies here. Lets keep it that way!

True that we have developed many friendships through soccer but the fact is that Mr. HAHAHAHAHA is an ignoramus and unfortunately his daughter pays the price every year when they need to move to a new club. “Don’t burn your bridges”, “don’t sh_t where you eat”, “small world”, “the grass is always greener on the other side”, “leave well enough alone”, “it’s about the kids” are all sayings that HAHAHAHAHA should consider before flaming past teammates as the soccer community is indeed small.

yeah ok genuis, worry about your own kid and where there playing. There will ALWAYS be a place for any kid who busts there butt on the field so keep drinking the Koolaid and enjoy that longgggggggg ride tomorrow in the AM for no reason at all and keep all the excuses coming. "we don't care if we win" "it's only indoor" "all our girls are hurt"....cry me a river excuses excuses excuses....

Junior Soccer Advertisements

Click Here!

#463850 - 03/03/12 08:11 PM Re: GU11 Fall 2011/Spring 2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

So if i read this feud right, a girl who used to play on Argentina was replaced, left on her own, whatever but left SHA and went to Dix Hills? Now that girls parent, now a Dix Hills parent (Mr.. HAHAHA), is trying so very hard to "show" that either his kid being kicked off SHA or his decision to pull her, was the best one. I'm not even a NY parent and that's the what I take from all this. But how can SHA be that bad when there is NEVER a word ever said about them or their coach in the U12 thread? Aren't they U12? And also aren't they in Bracket A and Dix Hills in B? Call me Walter but isn't Bracket A the better teams? So clearly SHA is the better team, right? DIx Hills dad, sadly by the time we are on the U15 thread you will long be dead from the heart attack you suffered brought on by all this meaningless stress you seem to welcome on yourself. God i hope this your only child who is an athlete.

Lets all be nice. There are more friends than enemies here. Lets keep it that way!

Lyy
True that we have developed many friendships through soccer but the fact is that Mr. HAHAHAHAHA is an ignoramus and unfortunately his daughter pays the price every year when they need to move to a new club. “Don’t burn your bridges”, “don’t sh_t where you eat”, “small world”, “the grass is always greener on the other side”, “leave well enough alone”, “it’s about the kids” are all sayings that HAHAHAHAHA should consider before flaming past teammates as the soccer community is indeed small.

yeah ok genuis, worry about your own kid and where there playing. There will ALWAYS be a place for any kid who busts there butt on the field so keep drinking the Koolaid and enjoy that longgggggggg ride tomorrow in the AM for no reason at all and keep all the excuses coming. "we don't care if we win" "it's only indoor" "all our girls are hurt"....cry me a river excuses excuses excuses....

#463851 - 03/03/12 08:14 PM Re: GU11 Fall 2011/Spring 2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Why do you care so much. Don't you have other things to think about besides soccer and a team that your kid doesn't play for?

#463853 - 03/03/12 08:24 PM Re: GU11 Fall 2011/Spring 2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

[quote=Anonymous]So if i read this feud right, a girl who used to play on Argentina was replaced, left on her own, whatever but left SHA and went to Dix Hills? Now that girls parent, now a Dix Hills parent (Mr.. HAHAHA), is trying so very hard to "show" that either his kid being kicked off SHA or his decision to pull her, was the best one. I'm not even a NY parent and that's the what I take from all this. But how can SHA be that bad when there is NEVER a word ever said about them or their coach in the U12 thread? Aren't they U12? And also aren't they in Bracket A and Dix Hills in B? Call me Walter but isn't Bracket A the better teams? So clearly SHA is the better team, right? DIx Hills dad, sadly by the time we are on the U15 thread you will long be dead from the heart attack you suffered brought on by all this meaningless stress you seem to welcome on yourself. God i hope this your only child who is an athlete.

Stress??? This isn't stress MR SHA parent this is comedy, this is fun. A bracket, B Bracket, the better team will be decided on the field tomorrow by these young ladies. Nite Nite

#463854 - 03/03/12 08:30 PM Re: GU11 Fall 2011/Spring 2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Before you call anyone delusional don't start with brackets and crying about who you got to play in Manhattan, go look at the Cup brackets you won't be complaining about that one SHA...like we said your OUT ALREADY this weekend. Enjoy the trip down there tomorrow for nothing HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I never indulge in the D-1 conversations or anything about SHA (Why would I, there not even in U11 anymore), but to take pleasure in a young girl's team demise this weekend is a little bit sadistic and mean spirited regardless of your apparent rivalry with them? What is up with you guy?

#463855 - 03/03/12 08:32 PM Re: GU11 Fall 2011/Spring 2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Time will tell pal

Rooting for each other's 10yr old daughter's to fail in soccer...wow. Maybe the end times are near.

#463858 - 03/03/12 08:44 PM Re: GU11 Fall 2011/Spring 2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Can I chime in here again? I have nothing to do with the whole SHA ongoing debate - I am very impartial and unbiased with this. You are dead wrong when you say "long ride tomorrow for no reason." Is that what you really believe? Just because that team may be not have a shot at the GU11 bracket final, it's not worth the ride to have the girls play a competitive soccer game, gain some more high caliber experience, and leave where their heads held high? You don't think that's important? Who cares if they are "out of it" for this silly tournament. Anyone can win a 3 / 4 game tournament when all the teams play at a high level. It's about the experience, traveling, playing on new fields with some different opponents, etc. You are very misguided fine sir. Please don't ruin your daughter.

#463869 - 03/03/12 09:32 PM Re: GU11 Fall 2011/Spring 2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

well said!,,,The fact of the matter is- the girls are learning with wins and or losses at this level.

lets see- PDA or Brick who have a chance to win their bracket tomorrow have 1 win and 1 tie and two ties respectively. SH has one win and one loss. If they win tomorrow that makes them 2 and 1. Same in other bracket. If you think more than a sliver separate these teams than you have n't been paying attention. Lets try not to get to carried away with u11 soccer

Even a kick and run team can win the whole tournament at u11.

I wouldn't be surprised if Dix Hills beats Manhattan tomorrow and wins the whole tournament.

#463879 - 03/03/12 10:07 PM Re: GU11 Fall 2011/Spring 2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

how did Mass and KP do in the tournament today?

#463889 - 03/03/12 11:07 PM Re: GU11 Fall 2011/Spring 2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

i agree...the father thinks his daughter is all that...wake up buddy, against tough teams she can score. Stop pimpin' her out as well...you got her playing and training with like 5 teams..shes going to hate soccer by 13 and she will probably hate you as well..., then stop having her guest play for other teams.... you think the hotshotz is the best then keep her there and off other teams!!! you make me ill !!!

#463913 - 03/04/12 09:30 AM Re: GU11 Fall 2011/Spring 2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

seen both players the better player is on the left hard to beat middle can b replaced

#463917 - 03/04/12 10:26 AM Re: GU11 Fall 2011/Spring 2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

well said!,,,The fact of the matter is- the girls are learning with wins and or losses at this level.

lets see- PDA or Brick who have a chance to win their bracket tomorrow have 1 win and 1 tie and two ties respectively. SH has one win and one loss. If they win tomorrow that makes them 2 and 1. Same in other bracket. If you think more than a sliver separate these teams than you have n't been paying attention. Lets try not to get to carried away with u11 soccer

Even a kick and run team can win the whole tournament at u11.

Man, right on the money!

looks like an all Long Island final.

SH vs DIX Hills.

My feeling is that Dix Hills will win a squeaker.

I wouldn't be surprised if Dix Hills beats Manhattan tomorrow and wins the whole tournament.

#463918 - 03/04/12 10:55 AM Re: GU11 Fall 2011/Spring 2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

seen both players the better player is on the left hard to beat middle can b replaced

Completely agree.

#463920 - 03/04/12 11:17 AM Re: GU11 Fall 2011/Spring 2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

DH beats SHA! !!! Congrats to the DH girls; the Manhattan Kick-off classic platinum 11v11 champs!

#463926 - 03/04/12 12:07 PM Re: GU11 Fall 2011/Spring 2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

So much for bracket B being weaker than Bracket A.. At this age, there is tremendous Parity between all teams...Congrats Dix Hills for a job well done.

Page 54 of 112 < 1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 111 112 >

Moderator:  Arielle, Larry Miller, ZiggyRowe 
Tournaments

Summer Tournaments
MAPS Caps Classic
Oceanside SC Labor Day
East End Tournament
TWIST
W.I. Roar at The Shore
LIRR Kickoff Classic
EMSC Summer
WBSC ASA Labor Day
Summer Camps & Leagues
Rough Riders
East Islip SC
Coastal Camps
NYSC Camps
NYSC Core Training
NY Rush
Coastal Summer League
PSA Development Pgm.
House of Sports
EDP College Prep Camp
USAS Summer Camps
PSA & USAS Camp
Hofstra University
Superdome World Class
SUSA Summer
Adult Men's League
KK Athletics
NY Stars
BOCA Juniors
Fall & Columbus Weekend
MAPS Fall Challenge
East Islip Fall Classic
Northport SC
Parsippany Pride
RVSC College Showcase
Sponsors

LI Rough Riders
Training Program
Soccer Camps
Jr. Rough Riders
Rough Riders Select
Men's & Women's Tickets
Globall Sports Centers
Soccer Leagues
Soccer Tournaments
Training Clinics
Birthday Parties
Field Rentals
SUSA Bubble Lindenhurst
Youth Leagues
Tournaments
Adult Leagues
Training & Academy Programs
Field Rentals
Summer League
Soccer Coliseum
Tournaments
Training
Youth Leagues
Adult Leagues
Premier Soccer Academy
Tournaments
Youth Academy ID Camps
Camps
Coaching Services
Kickin’ Kiddie Program
Who's Online
8 registered (CJ Orlando, Larry Miller, TCarlson, DHVillain, Dave Birnbaum, Steelerz, Queensdad, GaryV), 531 Guests and 13 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Boys NPL Listing
Brentwood | Bklyn Italians | Everton Amer. | Eastern FC | East Meadow SC | Massapequa | STA Soccer | NY Elite | HOTA | Parsippany SC | Princeton SC | Soccer Plus Acad. |

Click Here!

Copyright (c) Back of THE NET 1993 - 2014