Premier League
NERP
Colonial League
2014-2015 ENY (State) Cup
Challenge Cup U10-U12
Challenge Cup U13-U19
Open Cup
New Jersey Leagues
Northern Counties | CJYSA | JAGS | Morris County | Metro | Jersey Coast | Monmouth Ocean | Mid-Jersey | South Jersey | South Jersey Girls |
ECNL
ECNL Standings
EDP Fall 2014
Brackets
Schedules
NSCAA HS & College Rankings
USSF Academies
USSF Academy Schedules
US Soccer
Coaching Drills
Girls NPL Listing
Aztec Soccer | Brentwood | ISA | Massapequa | Massachusetts Premier | STA | NEFC | NJ Crush | NJSA04 | NY Rush | NR Sting | Oakwood | Parsippany SC | Seacoast Utd. | Yankee Utd. |
Latest Tryout Posts
GU14 Keeper looking to guest play....
by mister516
08/30/14 09:43 AM
Looking for Suffolk BU13 Premier players LGN United
by LGN Coach
08/29/14 09:40 PM
VOB GU11 looking for a few players
by Viperettes
08/29/14 05:02 PM
Newest Members
Viperettes, BELLPOP, mister516, usacademy, SolarRedTx
13277 Registered Users
BOTN Photo Gallery
Hubie Hamburgers
Page 104 of 176 < 1 2 ... 102 103 104 105 106 ... 175 176 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#463361 - 02/28/12 06:11 PM Re: GU12 Fall 2011/Spring 2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: Anonymous
Will HBC Buzz U12 finish last in their bracket at Manhattan?

Shaking the Magic 8 ball......Yes!

There you have it...you heard it hear first...

Learn how to spell, dummy! Maybe then you can start making predictions!!

Shaking again....are people who correct spelling on soccer forums jack$$e$.....the answer is.....without a doubt.....

Junior Soccer Advertisements

Click Here!

#463370 - 02/28/12 10:11 PM Re: GU12 Fall 2011/Spring 2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anyguy Offline
Back of THE NET

Will HBC Buzz U12 finish last in their bracket at Manhattan?

Shaking the Magic 8 ball......Yes!

There you have it...you heard it hear first...

Learn how to spell, dummy! Maybe then you can start making predictions!!

Shaking again....are people who correct spelling on soccer forums jack$$e$.....the answer is.....without a doubt.....

Obnockscious jurks shood be fare gaim four speling and grammer correcstions

#463417 - 02/29/12 12:42 PM Re: GU12 Fall 2011/Spring 2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Predictions for Manhattan:

Manhattan vs World Class (WCFC wins)
Ukrainian vs CFC (CFC wins)
SDFC vs Massapequa (Massapequa wins)
Hauppauge vs Nirvana (Nirvana wins)
Brentwood vs FCW (Brentwood wins)

Thoughts? It should be a good weekend as this age group seems to be one of the best ones in the tournament top to bottom.

Oakwood over WCSC
Yorktown over EI
Match Fit over Beachside
NYSC over Nirvana
CFC Spurs over Monaco

They are 11 and 12, things change quickly.....

A lot of the ratings are how based on how often the teams play in points tourney's, this is my forth child going through this, the U-16/18 ratings look nothing like what they did at U11/U12....

just sayin "upsets" are normal...so that's my stab at it.

#463419 - 02/29/12 12:51 PM Re: GU12 Fall 2011/Spring 2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Oakwood over WCSC (oakwood def not getting out of their group)
Yorktown over EI (yorktown 3rd best in their group)
Match Fit over Beachside (commack and massapequa, watch out for them)
NYSC over Nirvana (no way does hauppuage not get to finals)
CFC Spurs over Monaco (brentwood should win easily)

#463428 - 02/29/12 01:40 PM Re: GU12 Fall 2011/Spring 2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Oakwood was my total stab, never seen them play but they beat up everyone they saw in league play. At this point no way to know how good they are. So why not?

Yorktown way better than people know. I have seen them twice. As for hauppuage, (my hometown) they look fine but not a top 10 team and hey it's u12. I have seen 2 of the other teams who can both play. They can certainly get upset.

Maybe I should have picked brentwood, havn't seen them.

lastly if i were a betting man I would take NJ Crush in top bracket, but Oakwood was more interesting pick, and really waht a tough division anything can happen.

#463439 - 02/29/12 02:13 PM Re: GU12 Fall 2011/Spring 2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Oakwood was my total stab, never seen them play but they beat up everyone they saw in league play. At this point no way to know how good they are. So why not?

Yorktown way better than people know. I have seen them twice. As for hauppuage, (my hometown) they look fine but not a top 10 team and hey it's u12. I have seen 2 of the other teams who can both play. They can certainly get upset.

Maybe I should have picked brentwood, havn't seen them.

lastly if i were a betting man I would take NJ Crush in top bracket, but Oakwood was more interesting pick, and really waht a tough division anything can happen.

Max is back with the NJ Crush sneak pick. Gotta love it.

#463445 - 02/29/12 03:03 PM Re: GU12 Fall 2011/Spring 2012 [Re: Anyguy]
Anonymous
Unregistered

New to the board, did some reading today to get caught up on U12s....I think I am up to speed.....quick recap of 155 post.
1. Where there is smoke there is fire....witness the Dix Hill saga
2. Play NR and expect a physical game with either the players, the coach or both
3. WC and Northport will be interesting game to kick off Manhattan. Either way, expect some arrogance out of Orangeburg
4. If you are at Manhattan on saturday and it is cold and raining, go an Alby game, but watch the Alby sidelines and not the game.....key on the blonde
5. The artist formely known as NJ Sting......parents and coach are a match made in heaven
6. Don't ever say anything positive about ECNL on this forum
7. HBC Fuzz is dysfunctional...The applied...they didn't....who cares other than their team really
8. Everyone claims to be a great developer of talent, yet each year they retool because the girls their talented eyes thought would be superstars in less than a year didn't become superstars except in the eyes of their parents who have to justify the cost and sacrifices they made all year and the great coaches low and behold aren't great developers, just good accumulators.
9. No matter if you say it is black or white, you will be belittled either way.
10. Looking forward to Manhattan and reading all the excuses next week. It is never because the other team was just better that day. And looking forward to or reading all the trash talking by the winning teams.

Good luck to alland hope the weather holds up

#463447 - 02/29/12 03:17 PM Re: GU12 Fall 2011/Spring 2012 [Re: Anonymous]
ragebus17 Offline
Back of THE NET

New to the board, did some reading today to get caught up on U12s....I think I am up to speed.....quick recap of 155 post.
2. Play NR and expect a physical game with either the players, the coach or both
3. WC and Northport will be interesting game to kick off Manhattan. Either way, expect some arrogance out of Orangeburg
4. If you are at Manhattan on saturday and it is cold and raining, go an Alby game, but watch the Alby sidelines and not the game.....key on the blonde
5. The artist formely known as NJ Sting......parents and coach are a match made in heaven
7. HBC Fuzz is dysfunctional...The applied...they didn't....who cares other than their team really
8. Everyone claims to be a great developer of talent, yet each year they retool because the girls their talented eyes thought would be superstars in less than a year didn't become superstars except in the eyes of their parents who have to justify the cost and sacrifices they made all year and the great coaches low and behold aren't great developers, just good accumulators.
10. Looking forward to Manhattan and reading all the excuses next week. It is never because the other team was just better that day. And looking forward to or reading all the trash talking by the winning teams.

Nice recap Mr. Anonymous...

#463462 - 02/29/12 06:02 PM Re: GU12 Fall 2011/Spring 2012 [Re: ragebus17]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: ragebus17

Nice recap Mr. Anonymous...

Bravo, great recap. The weather for Saturday calls for rain and in the high 50's. Regardless, soccer is an out door sport and all the teams have played in this type of weather, the good news is that the players will be playing on turf fields so the playing conditions should not be effected.
Looking beyond the weather as far as a Pre Season tournament; this age group will be extremely competitive which is great for all the teams who have been in doors this winter. To play out doors and in the Metropolitan area is fantastic. Good luck to all and look forward to reading all your complaints starting Saturday at noon.

#463572 - 03/01/12 12:47 PM Re: GU12 Fall 2011/Spring 2012 [Re: SmrySS]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Thoughts? It should be a good weekend as this age group seems to be one of the best ones in the tournament top to bottom.

Top flight final will be WC v Stampede. Stampede wins easily 3-0. Take it to your bookie.

#463583 - 03/01/12 02:13 PM Re: GU12 Fall 2011/Spring 2012 [Re: Anonymous]
StevieG Offline
Back of THE NET

The Pot Stirrer is alive and well.... Figures, youd have a bookie

#463585 - 03/01/12 02:28 PM Re: GU12 Fall 2011/Spring 2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Top flight final will be WC v Stampede. Stampede wins easily 3-0. Take it to your bookie.

Too early to be drinking in the day, Clearly bored or unemployed. No matter how distasteful I find the coach and especially the Stampede parents there is no way that they would make this prediction for the weekend. They know the teams that are playing in all the brackets and based on past performance would not make this prediction. Weak try to get people worked up.

#463586 - 03/01/12 02:53 PM Re: GU12 Fall 2011/Spring 2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

[quote=Anonymous]Predictions for Manhattan:

My upset pick is wc loses to north port and north port coming out of bracket a, PDA coming out ahead of Santos in the b PDA coming out of the c bracket after squeaking by cfc and stampede coming out of the easy, I mean d bracket. Northport winning first semi and PDA beating stampede like a red headed step child in the other semi. stampede will complain about either the ref or the field condition and claim their team was struck by a 24 hour bug and that the loss means nothing. The long term effect of the beating is that 2 stampede players are seen at the world class training facility over the summer trying out for their b team. PDA takes the title this year folks.

#463594 - 03/01/12 03:42 PM Re: GU12 Fall 2011/Spring 2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Then you woke up from your dream and realize you were dreaming

#463628 - 03/01/12 07:35 PM Re: GU12 Fall 2011/Spring 2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

So Northport parent you have your team beating both WCFC & PDA. Is this the same Northport team that failed it finish in the top half when you played U13 in the fall. Should be interesting by 10:00am on Saturday when reality sets in.

Page 104 of 176 < 1 2 ... 102 103 104 105 106 ... 175 176 >

Moderator:  Arielle, Larry Miller, ZiggyRowe 
Fall & Columbus Weekend
MAPS Fall Challenge
East Islip Fall Classic
Northport SC
Fall EDP Cup
Parsippany Pride
RVSC College Showcase
FC Westchester
Coleman Country
Winter Indoor
Coleman Country
Sports Underdome
2015 Tournaments
RYSA Wildcats Labor Day
Sponsors

Globall Sports Centers
Soccer Leagues
Soccer Tournaments
Training Clinics
Birthday Parties
Field Rentals
LI Rough Riders
Training Program
Soccer Camps
Jr. Rough Riders
Rough Riders Select
Men's & Women's Tickets
SUSA Bubble Lindenhurst
Youth Leagues
Tournaments
Adult Leagues
Training & Academy Programs
Field Rentals
Summer League
Soccer Coliseum
Tournaments
Training
Youth Leagues
Adult Leagues
Premier Soccer Academy
Tournaments
Youth Academy ID Camps
Camps
Coaching Services
Kickiní Kiddie Program
Who's Online
0 registered (), 335 Guests and 13 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Boys NPL Listing
Brentwood | Bklyn Italians | Everton Amer. | Eastern FC | East Meadow SC | Massapequa | STA Soccer | NY Elite | HOTA | Parsippany SC | Princeton SC | Soccer Plus Acad. |

Click Here!

Copyright (c) Back of THE NET 1993 - 2014