Division 3
2014-2015 ENY (State) Cup
Challenge Cup U10-U12
Challenge Cup U13-U19
Open Cup
Soccer Toons
Traveling to a tournament
New Jersey Leagues
Northern Counties | CJYSA | JAGS | Morris County | Metro | Jersey Coast | Monmouth Ocean | Mid-Jersey | South Jersey | South Jersey Girls |
ECNL
ECNL Standings
EDP Fall 2014
Brackets
Schedules
NSCAA HS & College Rankings
USSF Academies
USSF Academy Schedules
US Soccer
Coaching Drills
Girls NPL Listing
Brentwood | ISA | Massapequa | Manhattan SC | STA | NYSC | NJ Crush | NY Rush | Quickstrike FC |
Latest Tryout Posts
The GU16 LGN Tsunami are looking for a few skilled and committed players
by L-GroveTsunami
Yesterday at 09:04 PM
GU17 EDP/NYPL LONGWOOD TWISTERS
by lwtwisters
10/19/14 03:40 PM
FC NY United/Interstars Tryouts
by FCNY United
10/18/14 12:26 PM
Newest Members
scharles, LisaLisa, kyle schiralli, Raiders13, bfielding
13315 Registered Users
Who's Online
3 registered (Dave Birnbaum, john barry, Larry Miller), 607 Guests and 8 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
BOTN Photo Gallery
The 3rd Ave El
Page 48 of 112 < 1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 111 112 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#462985 - 02/24/12 04:49 PM Re: GU11 Fall 2011/Spring 2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: Anonymous
RE ARGENTINA:.... and the funny thing is SHA will never ever see it coming lol. REMEMBER TO READ THIS POST WHEN YOU GET KNOCKED OUT

With "Never see it coming" I guess you believe a lower level team has improved and will beat Argentina in stealth mode. The most improved team last spring was Mass and last fall was KP and neither of them got it done but make sure you don't let on who you might be or you will spoil the surprise.

Junior Soccer Advertisements

Click Here!

#462988 - 02/24/12 05:04 PM Re: GU11 Fall 2011/Spring 2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Wow possibly the dumbest statement yet! If the team is only 1 child, just mark them and you will win correct??? NOT, you can say that statement about many teams that have stand out players but the fact is teams beat you not single children. I do not understand how a team can still be talked about so much when they have been playing in GU12 LIJSL??????? This is a GU11 board. I would love to see people promote their own teams and hard the girls are working instead of bashing other players and teams.

#462998 - 02/24/12 06:36 PM Re: GU11 Fall 2011/Spring 2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Regarding Hickville Hotshotz- HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA are you serious them beating a TOP DIVISION 1 TEAM LIKE MASSAPEQUA OR NHP OR MERRICK HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. On another note there is NO WAY SHA WILL WIN ANY CUP THIS SEASON THERE ARE 4-5 TEAMS IN THE ENTIRE U11 THREAD THAT ARE BETTER THEN THEM AND TIME WILL PROVE ME RIGHT BY JUNE. Just like someone said earlier without # 20 then SHA is a D2 team in u11 cause 80% of the players on that team are just taking up space.

#463002 - 02/24/12 07:25 PM Re: GU11 Fall 2011/Spring 2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Wow possibly the dumbest statement yet! If the team is only 1 child, just mark them and you will win correct??? NOT, you can say that statement about many teams that have stand out players but the fact is teams beat you not single children. I do not understand how a team can still be talked about so much when they have been playing in GU12 LIJ??????? This is a GU11 board. I would love to see people promote their own teams and hard the girls are working instead of bashing other players and teams.

While I mostly agree with you SHA has entered into the U11 State Cup competition so they are part of the discussion on the U11 thread which is not to say the talk will be intelligent or remotely accurate.

#463004 - 02/24/12 07:26 PM Re: GU11 Fall 2011/Spring 2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

No need to point out #20 she is NOT a consistantly good player... I believe she WAS on the field when ARGENTINA played in Lindenhurst last month and they LOST 3 out 4 games and came in 2nd to LAST. And as far as the HOTSHOTZ sooo much on a team that hasn't even come to play yet... we don't want to hear about ARGENTINA on here they are getting ripped apart on the BU11 thread.....

#463006 - 02/24/12 07:47 PM Re: GU11 Fall 2011/Spring 2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Regarding Hickville Hotshotz- HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA are you serious them beating a TOP DIVISION 1 TEAM LIKE MASSAPEQUA OR NHP OR MERRICK HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. On another note there is NO WAY SHA WILL WIN ANY CUP THIS SEASON THERE ARE 4-5 TEAMS IN THE ENTIRE U11 THREAD THAT ARE BETTER THEN THEM AND TIME WILL PROVE ME RIGHT BY JUNE. Just like someone said earlier without # 20 then SHA is a D2 team in u11 cause 80% of the players on that team are just taking up space.

While I rarely agree with Mr. HAHAHAHA on anything, I will agree that Hicksville can beat division 2 and some division 1 teams but not the top U11 teams and this is meant as a compliment to their game. Due to the draw in the State Cup SHA's only tough game will be the finals with the winner of the KP, Mass, DH, NHP games. It would have been entertaining to see SHA play 2 or 3 of these teams on the way to the final but soccer aficionados will have to wait.

#463007 - 02/24/12 08:14 PM Re: GU11 Fall 2011/Spring 2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Aw, whats the matter? Your daughter wasnt good enough to make that team? Aw its ok dad, maybe she should stay on D3 frown

#463017 - 02/24/12 10:14 PM Re: GU11 Fall 2011/Spring 2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hicksville is gonna have all they can handle with the WorldClass team at u10 cup. Never mind u11 teams at D1. At u11 their midfielder can't do what she does against D1 u11 teams. she is just not big enough or fast enough- which in turns neutralizes the whole team. lets see you handle World before you start barking!

#463057 - 02/25/12 12:27 PM Re: GU11 Fall 2011/Spring 2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

This was an indoor game. I don't think everyone realizes that.

#463085 - 02/25/12 07:49 PM Re: GU11 Fall 2011/Spring 2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

The fact that there are some stupid jack asses who single out a specific ten year old and call her out in this forum is disgusting. And BTW, your concern should be the U10 Hicksville Hot Shots that are in GU11 N2 this Spring because I got news for you, you won't have to worry about SHA kicking your ass (don't they play up in U12 anyway) because these Hicksville kids will. and THEY will be making it to the Finals in the LI Cup, so be ready to console your daughters when they are upset about being knocked out by 9 and 10 year old because that's EXACTLY what's going to happen.

Hey Holier then all of us, he called out a number, and so what, it was a major compliment to that player. Oh my gosh, he called a player's number out on here..whoopie!

#463087 - 02/25/12 07:51 PM Re: GU11 Fall 2011/Spring 2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Wow possibly the dumbest statement yet! If the team is only 1 child, just mark them and you will win correct??? NOT, you can say that statement about many teams that have stand out players but the fact is teams beat you not single children. I do not understand how a team can still be talked about so much when they have been playing in GU12 LIJ??????? This is a GU11 board. I would love to see people promote their own teams and hard the girls are working instead of bashing other players and teams.

Wrong = 1 outstanding player can take over a game. It's not always the team, especially at this age. You may not have experienced first hand a dominant player as he describes.

#463092 - 02/25/12 08:48 PM Re: GU11 Fall 2011/Spring 2012 [Re: SoccerDadDMR]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Is that lady who shares a sideline with Anthony from SHA? Just wondering?

#463093 - 02/25/12 08:58 PM Re: GU11 Fall 2011/Spring 2012 [Re: SoccerDadDMR]
Anonymous
Unregistered

I meant to ask if that's his wife?

#463097 - 02/25/12 09:52 PM Re: GU11 Fall 2011/Spring 2012 [Re: SoccerDadDMR]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Not his wife, she is related to one of the girls on the team. Not a parent though.

#463101 - 02/25/12 10:16 PM Re: GU11 Fall 2011/Spring 2012 [Re: SoccerDadDMR]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Thought they were a couple. Then you are saying she is a coach? Ha Ha Ha? Are you serious?

Page 48 of 112 < 1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 111 112 >

Moderator:  Arielle, Larry Miller, ZiggyRowe 
Manhattan Kick-off Classic
Fall Tournaments
MAPS Fall Challenge
RVSC College Showcase
Soccer Coliseum 5v5
EDP College Showcase
MAPS Cup (Girls)
Winter Classic
SUSA Winter Kickoff
KK Thanksgiving
WBSC College Showcase
Farmingdale Turkey Bowl
Winter Indoor
Coleman Country
Soccer Coliseum
Coastal League
SUSA League
SUSA Xmas Tournament
SUSA Winter Skills
Rockland CC
Sports Underdome
Coindre Hall
BOCA Training
Quickstrike FC
KK MLK
KK XMAS
KK Presidents Day
KK Presidents Week
KK Goalkeeper Training
KK Winter League
KK Winter Skills
LIRR Futsal Training
LIRR Youth Leagues
LIRR Girls Training
LIRR Striker Training
LIRR Dutch Training
LIRR Goalkeeper Training
LIRR Veteran's Day Camp
LIRR Election Day Camp
MAPS Futsal
Soccer Coliseum Leagues
EISC Winter Skills
2015 Tournaments
Manhattan Pre-Spring Kickoff
RYSA Wildcats Labor Day
Adult Leagues
Coastal Men
SUSA Bubble
KK Athletics
Sponsors

Globall Sports Centers
Soccer Leagues
Soccer Tournaments
Training Clinics
Birthday Parties
Field Rentals
LI Rough Riders
Training Program
Soccer Camps
Jr. Rough Riders
Rough Riders Select
Men's & Women's Tickets
Soccer Coliseum
Tournaments
Training
Youth Leagues
Adult Leagues
SUSA Bubble Lindenhurst
Youth Leagues
Tournaments
Adult Leagues
Training & Academy Programs
Field Rentals
Summer League
Premier Soccer Academy
Tournaments
Youth Academy ID Camps
Camps
Coaching Services
Kickiní Kiddie Program
Boys NPL Listing
Brentwood | Bklyn Italians | Everton Amer. | Eastern FC | East Meadow SC | Massapequa | STA Soccer | NY Elite | HOTA | Parsippany SC | Princeton SC | Soccer Plus Acad. |

Click Here!

Copyright (c) Back of THE NET 1993 - 2014