Division 1
Division 2
Division 3
2014-2015 ENY (State) Cup
Challenge Cup U10-U12
Challenge Cup U13-U19
Open Cup
New Jersey Leagues
Northern Counties | CJYSA | JAGS | Morris County | Metro | Jersey Coast | Monmouth Ocean | Mid-Jersey | South Jersey | South Jersey Girls |
ECNL
ECNL Standings
EDP Fall 2014
Brackets
Schedules
NSCAA HS & College Rankings
USSF Academies
USSF Academy Schedules
US Soccer
Coaching Drills
Girls NPL Listing
Brentwood | ISA | Massapequa | Manhattan SC | STA | NYSC | NJ Crush | NY Rush | Parsippany SC | Quickstrike FC |
Latest Tryout Posts
BU-14 East Islip Fusion Building our team
by BrianPlatt
Yesterday at 04:16 PM
GU15/GU16/GU17 players wanted
by support
Yesterday at 10:23 AM
Rough Riders Winter Select Tryouts
by Larry Miller
09/30/14 07:33 PM
Newest Members
Avsoccerprez, SouthCounty, Gramski1975, juljessk, Keaveney5
13301 Registered Users
BOTN Photo Gallery
Dairy Barn c.1976
Page 17 of 58 < 1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 57 58 >
New Reply
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#461893 - 02/12/12 11:22 AM Re: GU14 Premier Fall 2011/ Spring 2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: Anonymous
I saw East Meadow play recently and I think they are with out doubht the top area team.
If they enter the Manhattan Kickoff I will make it down there to see them play against Massapequa.
Totally different styles of soccer from ajoining towns on LI.

Well the brackets are out.Hopefully they will play Massapequa EM is never able to compete against top teams in these tournaments. Lets see if "their style" can win them a title.

Top Reply Quote Quick Reply Quick Quote
Junior Soccer Advertisements

Click Here!

#461904 - 02/12/12 02:53 PM Re: GU14 Premier Fall 2011/ Spring 2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Really, Because looking at got soccer they have played in about twice as many top tournaments than Mass, and always in high brackets. For all you people out there who don't know anything about the top flights of these tournaments it just takes one bounce here or there to decide who wins. Majority of the games between good teams who play good soccer are 1-0 or 2-1. A blow out is 3-0. Success is not only measured by wins and losses. What brand of soccer are you playing, how much did you possess the ball, when you are under heavy pressure from a team better than you are you just kicking the ball to no one. Is your defense just playing kick ball or are they part of the attack. I'm not saying Mass is not a top team, but you are fooling yourself if you don't think EM is a top team . My daughter was there for a short while and it made me realize that my kid wouldn't be able to compete or play many minutes at that level. Division 1 is where she belongs and there is nothing to be ashamed about. Good luck to Mass and EM hopefully they make it out of their brackets and we have an all LI finals.

#461913 - 02/12/12 04:52 PM Re: GU14 Premier Fall 2011/ Spring 2012 [Re: ZiggyRowe]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Wow those bracket are lopsided.

1. Brentwood should be in the top flight. Really World Class, Holmdel and every CFC Arsenal over them.

2. The A Bracket is much weaker then the B Bracket. I mean you have 2 2nd flight teams in any other tournament on the A side. Then NJ Crush just CRUSHED the CRUSH at WAGS. While on the other side you have 4 very good defensive teams that are going to kill each other with physical play. Alot of 0-0, 1-1, 1-0 games I see.

I think they should switch 1 team from A - Coppa or Holmdel with World Class.

I think CRUSH should easily win the A flight but I think whoever wins the B bracket will win the tournament as they will be more battle tested.

However it could work against the B bracket since its very early in the spring season so the girls might now be in full shape to beat a team like CRUSH in the finals after a hard time getting through their own bracket.

thoughts ......

#461924 - 02/12/12 08:55 PM Re: GU14 Premier Fall 2011/ Spring 2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Which Crush are you talking about "easily winning A group?

#461925 - 02/12/12 09:06 PM Re: GU14 Premier Fall 2011/ Spring 2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Honestly I think the brackets are well balanced the top 4 teams are split apart (Crush & Mass, Oakwood & East Meadow) and the rest will compete.

Also you should no CFC Arsenal have recently beaten CFC Wolves on the last 2 occasions and are actually considered stronger, so they will be the strongest next tier team in whole flight.

WC should not be in there at all, neither should PSC Coppa or NJX. But the only really worthy replacement is Brentwood Pride. I would think that Brentwood have been overlooked on geographical reasons only. That is why NJX and PSC have been accepted (2 from each state and all). But why the have been overlooked for World class (as the 3rd NYE team) is absolutely puzzling and wrong. I cannot fathom that decision. Maybe they didn't want 3 LI teams in same bracket? Either way, poor decision.

#461934 - 02/12/12 10:33 PM Re: GU14 Premier Fall 2011/ Spring 2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Honestly I think the brackets are well balanced the top 4 teams are split apart (Crush & Mass, Oakwood & East Meadow) and the rest will compete.

Also you should no CFC Arsenal have recently beaten CFC Wolves on the last 2 occasions and are actually considered stronger, so they will be the strongest next tier team in whole flight.

WC should not be in there at all, neither should PSC Coppa or NJX. But the only really worthy replacement is Brentwood Pride. I would think that Brentwood have been overlooked on geographical reasons only. That is why NJX and PSC have been accepted (2 from each state and all). But why the have been overlooked for World class (as the 3rd NYE team) is absolutely puzzling and wrong. I cannot fathom that decision. Maybe they didn't want 3 LI teams in same bracket? Either way, poor decision.

Pride is not the same team. At least 4 starters gone. Replaced by kids not of the same level.

#462121 - 02/14/12 11:31 AM Re: GU14 Premier Fall 2011/ Spring 2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

WC should not be in there at all, neither should PSC Coppa or NJX. But the only really worthy replacement is Brentwood Pride. I would think that Brentwood have been

overlooked on geographical reasons only. That is why NJX and PSC have been accepted (2 from each state and all). But why the have been overlooked for World class (as the 3rd NYE team) is absolutely puzzling and wrong. I cannot fathom that decision. Maybe they didn't want 3 LI teams in same bracket? Either way, poor decision.

Pride is not the same team. At least 4 starters gone. Replaced by kids not of the same level.

The Pride will win their bracket. they should definitely be in the top tier

#462132 - 02/14/12 12:28 PM Re: GU14 Premier Fall 2011/ Spring 2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

WC should not be in there at all, neither should PSC Coppa or NJX. But the only really worthy replacement is Brentwood Pride. I would think that Brentwood have been

Bayshore is very versatile. they can play possession as well as a physical brand os soccer.

overlooked on geographical reasons only. That is why NJX and PSC have been accepted (2 from each state and all). But why the have been overlooked for World class (as the 3rd NYE team) is absolutely puzzling and wrong. I cannot fathom that decision. Maybe they didn't want 3 LI teams in same bracket? Either way, poor decision.

#462158 - 02/14/12 02:48 PM Re: GU14 Premier Fall 2011/ Spring 2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Bayshore is very versatile. they can play possession as well as a physical brand os soccer.

Bayport wins 2-1 over Brentwood.

#462193 - 02/14/12 09:02 PM Re: GU14 Premier Fall 2011/ Spring 2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Wow... Hey....snap out of it!!!

You was talking in in your sleep there for a second!!!

#462242 - 02/15/12 11:33 AM Re: GU14 Premier Fall 2011/ Spring 2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Would like to see brentwoodplay em and mass. They can play possession like em and bang with massapequa. In my opinion very underated team.

#462710 - 02/21/12 02:45 PM Re: GU14 Premier Fall 2011/ Spring 2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Would like to see brentwoodplay em and mass. They can play possession like em and bang with massapequa. In my opinion very underated team.

brentwood can't play possession like EM OR Physical with Mass. PLEASE!!

#462740 - 02/21/12 11:28 PM Re: GU14 Premier Fall 2011/ Spring 2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

All good teams so it's any given day for any of them

#462744 - 02/22/12 07:46 AM Re: GU14 Premier Fall 2011/ Spring 2012 [Re: Anonymous]
ZiggyRowe Offline

Back of THE NET

Jefferson Cup Schedule is up

GU14 Jefferson Cup Schedule

Zig

#462992 - 02/24/12 05:50 PM Re: GU14 Premier Fall 2011/ Spring 2012 [Re: ZiggyRowe]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Looks like Massapequa is going to have a tough time, it looks like they are going to be playing minus a few of their starting players. I sure they will still make as good a showing as they can. Good luck and lets keep our fingers crossed that there is no more injuries.

Page 17 of 58 < 1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 57 58 >
Quick Reply:
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Moderator:  Arielle, Larry Miller, ZiggyRowe 
Tournaments

Fall Tournaments
MAPS Fall Challenge
East Islip Fall Classic
Northport SC
Fall EDP Cup
Parsippany Pride
RVSC College Showcase
FC Westchester
Soccer Coliseum 5v5
Syosset u6 - u9
EDP College Showcase
MAPS Cup (Girls)
Winter Classic
SUSA Winter Kickoff
KK Thanksgiving
Winter Indoor
Coleman Country
Rough Riders
Soccer Coliseum
Coastal League
SUSA League
SUSA Xmas Tournament
Rockland CC
Sports Underdome
BOCA Training
USAS
KK Winter League
KK Winter Skills
KK Goalkeeper Training
2015 Tournaments
Manhattan Pre-Spring Kickoff
RYSA Wildcats Labor Day
Sponsors

Globall Sports Centers
Soccer Leagues
Soccer Tournaments
Training Clinics
Birthday Parties
Field Rentals
LI Rough Riders
Training Program
Soccer Camps
Jr. Rough Riders
Rough Riders Select
Men's & Women's Tickets
SUSA Bubble Lindenhurst
Youth Leagues
Tournaments
Adult Leagues
Training & Academy Programs
Field Rentals
Summer League
Soccer Coliseum
Tournaments
Training
Youth Leagues
Adult Leagues
Premier Soccer Academy
Tournaments
Youth Academy ID Camps
Camps
Coaching Services
Kickiní Kiddie Program
Who's Online
2 registered (justnettingit, Larry Miller), 358 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Boys NPL Listing
Brentwood | Bklyn Italians | Everton Amer. | Eastern FC | East Meadow SC | Massapequa | STA Soccer | NY Elite | HOTA | Parsippany SC | Princeton SC | Soccer Plus Acad. |

Click Here!

Copyright (c) Back of THE NET 1993 - 2014