Scores and Standings Links: CDYSL | CJSL | ECNL | EDP | EHYSL | ENY Challenge Cup | ENY Open Cup | ENYPL |
| JSS | LIJSL | LI Cup | NPL (local) | NE NPL | NY Cup | NYCSL | NYPL | SIYSL | WYSL | National League |

New Jersey Leagues: Northern Counties | CJYSA | JAGS | Morris County | Metro |
| Monmouth Ocean | Mid-Jersey | South Jersey | South Jersey Girls |

Latest Tryout Posts
Longwood Subzero 2008
by Co@chM
Today at 08:24 AM
HOTA 2000 NPL TRYOUTS
by NYHOTA.LIONS
05/27/16 06:17 PM
GU13 New Hyde Park Wildcats - Lady Panthers looking for 02 and 03 players
by nhp lady panther
05/27/16 04:41 PM
GIRLS [U13 Spring] [U15 Fall] Division 1 EAST ISLIP DESTROYERS
by mbergen
05/27/16 03:32 PM
Farmingdale 2001 United - Boys
by fgatto
05/27/16 11:01 AM
2002 Farmingdale Stars United Tryouts - Girls
by FarmStarsUnited
05/26/16 08:47 PM
Top level boys u17/u18 Keeper needs a team
by Jsharinn
05/26/16 08:26 PM
Farmingdale 2008 United - Boys
by fgatto
05/26/16 06:55 PM
Farmingdale 2008 United - Girls
by fgatto
05/26/16 06:53 PM
Farmingdale 2007 United - Girls
by fgatto
05/26/16 06:51 PM
LIJSL Scores & Standings
Spring '16 Scores & Standings
Spring '16 LI Cup
Fall '15 Sportsmanship
Fall '16 Games Schedule
2015-2016 ENY (State) Cup
Challenge Cup
Champions Cup
ECNL
ECNL Standings
EDP (Local League)
Spring '16 Schedule/Standings
NSCAA HS & College Rankings
USSF Academies
USSF Academy Schedules and Results
BOTN en Espaņol
Newest Members
mccallin, Mike Indich, Lisa Corwin, MerrickSTRIKERS, Jsharinn
13998 Registered Users
SUSA
Training Academy
Summer League
Summer Camps
Adult Leagues
Winter Youth Leagues
Tournaments
Field Rental
Birthday Parties
Boys NPL Listing
Brentwood | Bklyn Italians | Everton Amer. | Eastern FC | East Meadow SC | ISA | Massapequa | STA Soccer | NY Elite | HOTA | Parsippany SC | Princeton SC | Soccer Plus Acad. |
Academy Sports Complex
Academy Training
Adult Leagues
Youth Leagues
Camps
Tournaments
Facility Rentals/Special Events
Page 67 of 195 < 1 2 ... 65 66 67 68 69 ... 194 195 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#462344 - 02/16/12 12:19 PM Re: GU15 Premier Fall 2011 / Spring 2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

I sgree with that. In my experience I have run into many Parent coaches who have played the game most of their lives. Some at a high level ( College in the states). Unfortunately they don't have the time to dedicate as Full Time trainers and coaches. I think we should applaud the many parents that dedicate countless hours to kids that are not their own and make lasting memories of time spent with their own kids....

Junior Soccer Advertisements

Click Here!

#462372 - 02/16/12 03:24 PM Re: GU15 Premier Fall 2011 / Spring 2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: Anonymous
I sgree with that. In my experience I have run into many Parent coaches who have played the game most of their lives. Some at a high level ( College in the states). Unfortunately they don't have the time to dedicate as Full Time trainers and coaches. I think we should applaud the many parents that dedicate countless hours to kids that are not their own and make lasting memories of time spent with their own kids....

Should applaud their dedication but for some moron to come on and try to rank players that is just pathetic.We know who it is so stay in front of the tv and keep on eating and maybe someone will call to tell you your daughter is the best in this age group. We pity you.

#462378 - 02/16/12 04:27 PM Re: GU15 Premier Fall 2011 / Spring 2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

FYI I am not who you think I am I don't even have a daughter on a u15 team. My son plays u10. I saw your post regarding parents evaluating talent and I just wanted make clear my point that there can be fair good-natured discussions on this board and that parents can evaluate with an open mind and say "another young player is good on a particular team and actually better than my son or daughter's team"

My apologies if you assumed I was a parent from a U15 girls team. I prefer that this mistaken identity not translate into something more with the intended recipient.

Thanks.

Thanks.

#462379 - 02/16/12 04:31 PM Re: GU15 Premier Fall 2011 / Spring 2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Who has the best players at each position.

Lets try top 3

Keeper..... Mass and Farmingdale and ?

Defense....HBC and ? and ?

Midfield....Farmingdale and farmingdale and SB

Forward....Farmingdale and SB and ?

Who on your list

GK: magicJack
Def: magicJack
Mid: magicJack
Fwd: magicJack

End of discussion

Maybe but here in NEW YORK it is all FARMINGDALE until one of your sorry ass teams beat them.

Now the discussion is over.

#462389 - 02/16/12 06:05 PM Re: GU15 Premier Fall 2011 / Spring 2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Lets try top 3

Who on your list

thank you farmingdale parent

But its the truth.

#462394 - 02/16/12 06:57 PM Re: GU15 Premier Fall 2011 / Spring 2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

FYI I am not who you think I am I don't even have a daughter on a u15 team. My son plays u10. I saw your post regarding parents evaluating talent and I just wanted make clear my point that there can be fair good-natured discussions on this board and that parents can evaluate with an open mind and say "another young player is good on a particular team and actually better than my son or daughter's team"

My apologies if you assumed I was a parent from a U15 girls team. I prefer that this mistaken identity not translate into something more with the intended recipient.

so you just picked random teams just for the topic? with a u-10 son you have no knowledge of this thread? way to back track
not buying it

Thanks.

Thanks.

#462425 - 02/17/12 08:41 AM Re: GU15 Premier Fall 2011 / Spring 2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

so you just picked random teams just for the topic? with a u-10 son you have no knowledge of this thread? way to back track
not buying it

Thanks.

Thanks.

it's him.

#462426 - 02/17/12 08:46 AM Re: GU15 Premier Fall 2011 / Spring 2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Lets try top 3

Who on your list

End of discussion

Maybe but here in NEW YORK it is all FARMINGDALE until one of your sorry ass teams beat them.

Albertson will beat them.

#462434 - 02/17/12 09:51 AM Re: GU15 Premier Fall 2011 / Spring 2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

not buying it

Thanks.

I didn't pick the teams/best players at the positions I just responded to your post. If I was this person you claim I am don't you think I would have been a little ticked off by now by your comments. I have no dog in this fight. Again if I wanted to stir the pot and start something don't you think I would try to keep this going and say how great one team/player is over another?? I haven't cursed or said anything derogatory about any
player/parent/team. Does this person normally do that? Leopards normally don't change their spots.

#462448 - 02/17/12 11:33 AM Re: GU15 Premier Fall 2011 / Spring 2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Lets try top 3

Who on your list

End of discussion

Massapequa has reloaded and will compete with anyone

#462452 - 02/17/12 12:01 PM Re: GU15 Premier Fall 2011 / Spring 2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

You can relaod a pea-shooter all you want Mass. You are still only shooting pea's.

#462456 - 02/17/12 12:20 PM Re: GU15 Premier Fall 2011 / Spring 2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Lets try top 3

Who on your list

End of discussion

Massapequa has reloaded and will compete with anyone

Why do all you L Islanders have to reload. Why can't you develop?

#462459 - 02/17/12 12:39 PM Re: GU15 Premier Fall 2011 / Spring 2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

You can relaod a pea-shooter all you want Mass. You are still only shooting pea's.

Does any team in the age group not have any girls from Massapequa on it? Besides Massapequa of course

#462472 - 02/17/12 02:01 PM Re: GU15 Premier Fall 2011 / Spring 2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Does any team in the age group not have any girls from Massapequa on it? Besides Massapequa of course

Heard Palm Beach pulled out.

#462483 - 02/17/12 05:11 PM Re: GU15 Premier Fall 2011 / Spring 2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

And so?

Page 67 of 195 < 1 2 ... 65 66 67 68 69 ... 194 195 >

Roll Away The Stone News
Roll Away The Stone News is an area of BOTN where we post long form soccer stories that impact your family. If you're a youth soccer news junkie then this is the place for you.
Upcoming Tournaments
Tournaments
Beach Blitz@Long Beach
Commack Memorial Wknd
Manalapan Memorial Wknd
MAPS CAPS
EDP Spring Cup
EDP June Showcase
EDP Lehigh Challenge
EDP Memorial Classic
Pocono Memorial Wknd
Central Jersey Invit.
LIRR Beach Bash
LIRR Independence Cup
LIRR Kick-Off Classic
WBSC Charity Tournament
Camps & Clinics
FC Westchester
Berkshire Girls Academy
SUSA Camps
SUSA Advanced Skills
SUSA Fall Kick-Off
SUSA Goalie Clinic
Manhattan SC Clinic
Yard Sports Village
Juventus Football Club
ASC Little Stars
FC Westchester Summer
World Class FC
LI Rough Riders Camps
IL Rough Riders Training
Atletico FC
ASA Summer Camps Goald Coast Sports Academy
Summer Leagues
SUSA Summer League
East Islip SC League
No Sole, No Goal
WYSL Summer League
Sponsors

Who's Online
2 registered (Larry Miller, CJ Orlando), 202 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Globall Sports Centers
Soccer Leagues
Soccer Tournaments
Training Clinics
Birthday Parties
Field Rentals
LI Rough Riders
Training Program
Soccer Camps
Jr. Rough Riders
Rough Riders Select
Men's & Women's Tickets
Soccer Coliseum
Tournaments
Training
Youth Leagues
Adult Leagues
Girls NPL Listing
Brentwood | ISA | Massapequa | Manhattan SC | STA | NYSC | NJ Crush | NJ Stallions | NY Rush | Quickstrike FC | Match Fit |

Click Here!

Copyright (c) Back of THE NET 1991 - 2016