Division 3
2014-2015 ENY (State) Cup
Challenge Cup U10-U12
Challenge Cup U13-U19
Open Cup
Soccer Toons
A problem of being a multi-sport player
New Jersey Leagues
Northern Counties | CJYSA | JAGS | Morris County | Metro | Jersey Coast | Monmouth Ocean | Mid-Jersey | South Jersey | South Jersey Girls |
ECNL
ECNL Standings
EDP Fall 2014
Brackets
Schedules
NSCAA HS & College Rankings
USSF Academies
USSF Academy Schedules
US Soccer
Coaching Drills
Girls NPL Listing
Brentwood | ISA | Massapequa | Manhattan SC | STA | NYSC | NJ Crush | NY Rush | Quickstrike FC |
Latest Tryout Posts
GU16-Looking To Add Players for Commack Challengers
by SoccerGals
Yesterday at 02:02 PM
GU11 D1 Team looking for players
by Raiders13
Yesterday at 10:20 AM
OPEN PRACTICE
by Mike D'Angelo
10/21/14 05:45 PM
Newest Members
cavrm8, AttackingSoccer, gmendola, scharles, LisaLisa
13318 Registered Users
Who's Online
9 registered (ZiggyRowe, DHVillain, MJDINO, TCarlson, Larry Miller, Papadap, Falcon, CJ Orlando, Powderfinger), 895 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
BOTN Photo Gallery
The 3rd Ave El
Page 67 of 195 < 1 2 ... 65 66 67 68 69 ... 194 195 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#462344 - 02/16/12 12:19 PM Re: GU15 Premier Fall 2011 / Spring 2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

I sgree with that. In my experience I have run into many Parent coaches who have played the game most of their lives. Some at a high level ( College in the states). Unfortunately they don't have the time to dedicate as Full Time trainers and coaches. I think we should applaud the many parents that dedicate countless hours to kids that are not their own and make lasting memories of time spent with their own kids....

Junior Soccer Advertisements

Click Here!

#462372 - 02/16/12 03:24 PM Re: GU15 Premier Fall 2011 / Spring 2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: Anonymous
I sgree with that. In my experience I have run into many Parent coaches who have played the game most of their lives. Some at a high level ( College in the states). Unfortunately they don't have the time to dedicate as Full Time trainers and coaches. I think we should applaud the many parents that dedicate countless hours to kids that are not their own and make lasting memories of time spent with their own kids....

Should applaud their dedication but for some moron to come on and try to rank players that is just pathetic.We know who it is so stay in front of the tv and keep on eating and maybe someone will call to tell you your daughter is the best in this age group. We pity you.

#462378 - 02/16/12 04:27 PM Re: GU15 Premier Fall 2011 / Spring 2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

FYI I am not who you think I am I don't even have a daughter on a u15 team. My son plays u10. I saw your post regarding parents evaluating talent and I just wanted make clear my point that there can be fair good-natured discussions on this board and that parents can evaluate with an open mind and say "another young player is good on a particular team and actually better than my son or daughter's team"

My apologies if you assumed I was a parent from a U15 girls team. I prefer that this mistaken identity not translate into something more with the intended recipient.

Thanks.

Thanks.

#462379 - 02/16/12 04:31 PM Re: GU15 Premier Fall 2011 / Spring 2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Who has the best players at each position.

Lets try top 3

Keeper..... Mass and Farmingdale and ?

Defense....HBC and ? and ?

Midfield....Farmingdale and farmingdale and SB

Forward....Farmingdale and SB and ?

Who on your list

GK: magicJack
Def: magicJack
Mid: magicJack
Fwd: magicJack

End of discussion

Maybe but here in NEW YORK it is all FARMINGDALE until one of your sorry ass teams beat them.

Now the discussion is over.

#462389 - 02/16/12 06:05 PM Re: GU15 Premier Fall 2011 / Spring 2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Lets try top 3

Who on your list

thank you farmingdale parent

But its the truth.

#462394 - 02/16/12 06:57 PM Re: GU15 Premier Fall 2011 / Spring 2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

FYI I am not who you think I am I don't even have a daughter on a u15 team. My son plays u10. I saw your post regarding parents evaluating talent and I just wanted make clear my point that there can be fair good-natured discussions on this board and that parents can evaluate with an open mind and say "another young player is good on a particular team and actually better than my son or daughter's team"

My apologies if you assumed I was a parent from a U15 girls team. I prefer that this mistaken identity not translate into something more with the intended recipient.

so you just picked random teams just for the topic? with a u-10 son you have no knowledge of this thread? way to back track
not buying it

Thanks.

Thanks.

#462425 - 02/17/12 08:41 AM Re: GU15 Premier Fall 2011 / Spring 2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

so you just picked random teams just for the topic? with a u-10 son you have no knowledge of this thread? way to back track
not buying it

Thanks.

Thanks.

it's him.

#462426 - 02/17/12 08:46 AM Re: GU15 Premier Fall 2011 / Spring 2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Lets try top 3

Who on your list

End of discussion

Maybe but here in NEW YORK it is all FARMINGDALE until one of your sorry ass teams beat them.

Albertson will beat them.

#462434 - 02/17/12 09:51 AM Re: GU15 Premier Fall 2011 / Spring 2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

not buying it

Thanks.

I didn't pick the teams/best players at the positions I just responded to your post. If I was this person you claim I am don't you think I would have been a little ticked off by now by your comments. I have no dog in this fight. Again if I wanted to stir the pot and start something don't you think I would try to keep this going and say how great one team/player is over another?? I haven't cursed or said anything derogatory about any
player/parent/team. Does this person normally do that? Leopards normally don't change their spots.

#462448 - 02/17/12 11:33 AM Re: GU15 Premier Fall 2011 / Spring 2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Lets try top 3

Who on your list

End of discussion

Massapequa has reloaded and will compete with anyone

#462452 - 02/17/12 12:01 PM Re: GU15 Premier Fall 2011 / Spring 2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

You can relaod a pea-shooter all you want Mass. You are still only shooting pea's.

#462456 - 02/17/12 12:20 PM Re: GU15 Premier Fall 2011 / Spring 2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Lets try top 3

Who on your list

End of discussion

Massapequa has reloaded and will compete with anyone

Why do all you L Islanders have to reload. Why can't you develop?

#462459 - 02/17/12 12:39 PM Re: GU15 Premier Fall 2011 / Spring 2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

You can relaod a pea-shooter all you want Mass. You are still only shooting pea's.

Does any team in the age group not have any girls from Massapequa on it? Besides Massapequa of course

#462472 - 02/17/12 02:01 PM Re: GU15 Premier Fall 2011 / Spring 2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Does any team in the age group not have any girls from Massapequa on it? Besides Massapequa of course

Heard Palm Beach pulled out.

#462483 - 02/17/12 05:11 PM Re: GU15 Premier Fall 2011 / Spring 2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

And so?

Page 67 of 195 < 1 2 ... 65 66 67 68 69 ... 194 195 >

Moderator:  Arielle, Larry Miller, ZiggyRowe 
Fall Tournaments
MAPS Fall Challenge
RVSC College Showcase
Soccer Coliseum 5v5
EDP College Showcase
MAPS Cup (Girls)
Winter Classic
SUSA Winter Kickoff
KK Thanksgiving
WBSC College Showcase
Farmingdale Turkey Bowl
Winter Indoor
Coleman Country
Soccer Coliseum
Coastal League
SUSA League
SUSA Xmas Tournament
SUSA Winter Skills
Rockland CC
Sports Underdome
Coindre Hall
BOCA Training
Quickstrike FC
KK MLK
KK XMAS
KK Presidents Day
KK Presidents Week
KK Goalkeeper Training
KK Winter League
KK Winter Skills
LIRR Futsal Training
LIRR Youth Leagues
LIRR Girls Training
LIRR Striker Training
LIRR Dutch Training
LIRR Goalkeeper Training
LIRR Veteran's Day Camp
LIRR Election Day Camp
MAPS Futsal
Soccer Coliseum Leagues
EISC Winter Skills
2015 Tournaments
Manhattan Pre-Spring Kickoff
RYSA Wildcats Labor Day
Adult Leagues
Coastal Men
SUSA Bubble
KK Athletics
Soccer Coliseum Men
Sponsors

Globall Sports Centers
Soccer Leagues
Soccer Tournaments
Training Clinics
Birthday Parties
Field Rentals
LI Rough Riders
Training Program
Soccer Camps
Jr. Rough Riders
Rough Riders Select
Men's & Women's Tickets
Soccer Coliseum
Tournaments
Training
Youth Leagues
Adult Leagues
SUSA Bubble Lindenhurst
Youth Leagues
Tournaments
Adult Leagues
Training & Academy Programs
Field Rentals
Summer League
Premier Soccer Academy
Tournaments
Youth Academy ID Camps
Camps
Coaching Services
Kickiní Kiddie Program
Boys NPL Listing
Brentwood | Bklyn Italians | Everton Amer. | Eastern FC | East Meadow SC | Massapequa | STA Soccer | NY Elite | HOTA | Parsippany SC | Princeton SC | Soccer Plus Acad. |

Click Here!

Copyright (c) Back of THE NET 1993 - 2014