FALL Leagues Scores: | NPL | NYCSL | NYPL | JSS | NY (State) Cup | WYSL |
| CJSL | LIJSL | EDP | Challenge Cup | NCSA | Staten Island | ENYPL |

All Weekend Scores are posted live on BOTN. Click on the SCORES LINKS BAR above to access the results.....

Subscribe to BOTN
BOTN Electronic Alerts
Nobody Does It Better
NYCSL NYPL NPL JSS

NYCSL & JSS Schedules, Scores & Standings
| NYCSL | NYPL | NPL |
NY (State) Cup | JSS |
LIJSL Scores & Standings
Fall '14 Scores & Standings

Spring '14 Sportsmanship
Fall '14 Schedule
Spring '15 Schedule
R1 Championships League
Division 1
Division 2
Division 3
2014-2015 ENY (State) Cup
Challenge Cup U10-U12
Challenge Cup U13-U19
Open Cup
Soccer Toons
A problem of being a multi-sport player
New Jersey Leagues
Northern Counties | CJYSA | JAGS | Morris County | Metro | Jersey Coast | Monmouth Ocean | Mid-Jersey | South Jersey | South Jersey Girls |
ECNL
ECNL Standings
EDP Fall 2014
Brackets
Schedules
NSCAA HS & College Rankings
USSF Academies
USSF Academy Schedules
US Soccer
Coaching Drills
Girls NPL Listing
Brentwood | ISA | Massapequa | Manhattan SC | STA | NYSC | NJ Crush | NY Rush | Quickstrike FC |
Latest Tryout Posts
GU16-Looking To Add Players for Commack Challengers
by SoccerGals
10/23/14 02:02 PM
GU11 D1 Team looking for players
by Raiders13
10/23/14 10:20 AM
OPEN PRACTICE
by Mike D'Angelo
10/21/14 05:45 PM
Newest Members
cavrm8, AttackingSoccer, gmendola, scharles, LisaLisa
13318 Registered Users
Who's Online
3 registered (CJ Orlando, Maricotin, Larry Miller), 788 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
BOTN Photo Gallery
The 3rd Ave El
Page 45 of 60 < 1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 59 60 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#473483 - 05/06/12 08:06 AM Re: LIJSL BU10 Fall 2011 - Spring 2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: Anonymous
Thats Cordt Weinstein for you, theres a reason he was removed from his coaching positions. He makes very good teams but at what cost to the kids that they are taught to act that way.

Why is he still coaching ?? These are u10 boy's , What they learn now they will carry with them for years ..

Well they were just woken up to what is really supposed to happen. This was a teaching moment to them. It's amazing how people wonder why they don't score higher in Sportmanship and this is one of the reasons why. As a referee I see things like this. If you notice most professional games end with many teams warmly embracing or shaking hands, trading jerseys and the like. You also see players shaking hands with the referees. I can count on ONE hand how many teams have shaken my hand after a game, win or lose. These boys are way too young to be shown rudeness and perhaps they did have their teaching moment at that game. They may be young but they are not stupid, they know there Coach is no longer there for a reason.

Junior Soccer Advertisements

Click Here!

#473489 - 05/06/12 09:03 AM Re: LIJSL BU10 Fall 2011 - Spring 2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Brentwood AC Milan, Northport Rowdies, East Islip United, HBC Pumas, Bayshore Real-if there coach wises up, Dix Hills Rampage, and Smithtown Bandits.

#473496 - 05/06/12 10:22 AM Re: LIJSL BU10 Fall 2011 - Spring 2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Brentwood AC Milan, Northport Rowdies, East Islip United, HBC Pumas, Bayshore Real-if there coach wises up, Dix Hills Rampage, and Smithtown Bandits.

I think your lost !! find your own page !!

#473497 - 05/06/12 10:23 AM Re: LIJSL BU10 Fall 2011 - Spring 2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Pretty quite today Cosmo Guy !! Oh I forgot , your gone till the end to say "I told You so " ... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

#473508 - 05/06/12 01:52 PM Re: LIJSL BU10 Fall 2011 - Spring 2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Are you serious? The boys never refused to handshake. Whoever wrote that is a complete liar with another agenda. Disgraceful.

#473509 - 05/06/12 02:53 PM Re: LIJSL BU10 Fall 2011 - Spring 2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Yes they did. We all saw it.

#473510 - 05/06/12 03:03 PM Re: LIJSL BU10 Fall 2011 - Spring 2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

I was right there when the NB boys lined up at midfield and Dix Hills walked right by them, NB coach asked if they were going to shake hands and two of the kids said no as well as their substitute coach and the referee said "Come on now show some sportsmanship."
Both teams played a great game and it shouldnt be marred by something like that. It's not the kida fault though they've been taught that winning is the only thing that matters and I blame that solely on the coach.

#473520 - 05/06/12 05:26 PM Re: LIJSL BU10 Fall 2011 - Spring 2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

I was right there when the NB boys lined up at midfield and Dix Hills walked right by them, NB coach asked if they were going to shake hands and two of the kids said no as well as their substitute coach and the referee said "Come on now show some sportsmanship."
Both teams played a great game and it shouldnt be marred by something like that. It's not the kida fault though they've been taught that winning is the only thing that matters and I blame that solely on the coach.

IT ALL SMELLS !!! BAD COACH , BAD SPORTSMANSHIP ! SHAME ON THE PARENTS TO LET THAT HAPPEN THAT WAY !!

#473521 - 05/06/12 05:27 PM Re: LIJSL BU10 Fall 2011 - Spring 2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Pretty quite today Cosmo Guy !! Oh I forgot , your gone till the end to say "I told You so " ... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

power next !!!!!!!!!!!

#473608 - 05/06/12 10:49 PM Re: LIJSL BU10 Fall 2011 - Spring 2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Are you serious? The boys never refused to handshake. Whoever wrote that is a complete liar with another agenda. Disgraceful.

Disgraceful , sums up DiX Hills in 1 word ..

#473770 - 05/07/12 02:21 PM Re: LIJSL BU10 Fall 2011 - Spring 2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

power next !!!!!!!!!!!

Center Moriches will beat The Cosmos 2-1 This week ..
Mount Sinai will lose for Deer Parks 1st win ..3-1 ..
Bay Shore will bounce back BIG , running over the Titans 5-0 ..
West Islip will lose for the 1st time to a hungry Brentwood team 3-1 ..
Sound Beach will come to play and win 3-0 ..

just for fun !! But Cosmos go down with WI & Sinai this week while Bay Shore returns to the top ..

#473865 - 05/07/12 09:17 PM Re: LIJSL BU10 Fall 2011 - Spring 2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

power next !!!!!!!!!!!

Center Moriches will beat The Cosmos 2-1 This week ..
Mount Sinai will lose for Deer Parks 1st win ..3-1 ..
Bay Shore will bounce back BIG , running over the Titans 5-0 ..
West Islip will lose for the 1st time to a hungry Brentwood team 3-1 ..
Sound Beach will come to play and win 3-0 ..

Wake up
those do not even almost make sense nice try SB parent

just for fun !! But Cosmos go down with WI & Sinai this week while Bay Shore returns to the top ..

#473895 - 05/07/12 10:33 PM Re: LIJSL BU10 Fall 2011 - Spring 2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Let me guess , Smithtown will win !! come on ST parent , That team is all over the place . Which team shows up this week ?? only 2 goals vs brentwood , tied the cosmos , lost to mt. sinai ,only 1 goal vs deerpark , and only 1 vs center . I know they are better than that , but whats up over there ?? Spring conflicts ?? You didnt even see the 2 strongest teams yet [wi & bs] .. get real ..

#473927 - 05/08/12 07:55 AM Re: LIJSL BU10 Fall 2011 - Spring 2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

I think it is important to always show good sportsmanship all around. Without it, the kids will not go far in any sport. Haven't seen too many young refs in the NM, and to be honest and not meaning any disrepect, some of the older refs are in desperate need of some retraining. In some of these games, the refs barely walk the field and rely on the coaches to help them make the call, or they just don't bother and the kids are left vulnerable as the aggression levels build throughout the game. While I don't advocate for many of these tyrannical coaches who yell and scream on the side lines, I understand their frustration at times when it comes to the ref situation. But the refs are big boys and girls and can stand up for themselvIes, red card in hand. I do think the parents should not be so passive though when it comes to these coaches acting badly. Is yelling and screaming ever effective?!! The positive coaches who are doing the right thing should be praised and the coaches who are setting poor examples and teaching the kids bad behaviors should be reprimanded.

#473929 - 05/08/12 08:04 AM Re: LIJSL BU10 Fall 2011 - Spring 2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

OK Here we go Week 5
Deer Park Predators 0 vs. 0 Commack Cosmos ANOTHER WIN COSMOS 5-0
Center Moriches Power 0 vs. 0 Smithtown Hurricanes power on top 4-2
Brentwood Lions 0 vs. 0 Mount Sinai Stampede Mount sinai 3 BW2
Bay Shore Lions 0 vs. 0 West Islip CrushBEST GAME WI BY 2 4-2
Sound Beach Strikers 0 vs. 0 Commack Titans
2- 2 tie for sb and titans
Commack Titans 2 vs. 5 Bay Shore Lions
West Islip Crush 4 vs. 1 Brentwood Lions
Commack Cosmos 3 vs. 2 Center Moriches Power
Mount Sinai Stampede 4 vs. 1 Deer Park Predators
JUST FOR FUN

Page 45 of 60 < 1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 59 60 >

Moderator:  Arielle, Larry Miller, ZiggyRowe 
Fall Tournaments
MAPS Fall Challenge
RVSC College Showcase
Soccer Coliseum 5v5
EDP College Showcase
MAPS Cup (Girls)
Winter Classic
SUSA Winter Kickoff
KK Thanksgiving
WBSC College Showcase
Farmingdale Turkey Bowl
Winter Indoor
Coleman Country
Soccer Coliseum
Coastal League
SUSA League
SUSA Xmas Tournament
SUSA Winter Skills
Rockland CC
Sports Underdome
Coindre Hall
BOCA Training
Quickstrike FC
KK MLK
KK XMAS
KK Presidents Day
KK Presidents Week
KK Goalkeeper Training
KK Winter League
KK Winter Skills
LIRR Futsal Training
LIRR Youth Leagues
LIRR Girls Training
LIRR Striker Training
LIRR Dutch Training
LIRR Goalkeeper Training
LIRR Veteran's Day Camp
LIRR Election Day Camp
MAPS Futsal
Soccer Coliseum Leagues
EISC Winter Skills
2015 Tournaments
Manhattan Pre-Spring Kickoff
RYSA Wildcats Labor Day
Adult Leagues
Coastal Men
SUSA Bubble
KK Athletics
Soccer Coliseum Men
Sponsors

Globall Sports Centers
Soccer Leagues
Soccer Tournaments
Training Clinics
Birthday Parties
Field Rentals
LI Rough Riders
Training Program
Soccer Camps
Jr. Rough Riders
Rough Riders Select
Men's & Women's Tickets
Soccer Coliseum
Tournaments
Training
Youth Leagues
Adult Leagues
SUSA Bubble Lindenhurst
Youth Leagues
Tournaments
Adult Leagues
Training & Academy Programs
Field Rentals
Summer League
Premier Soccer Academy
Tournaments
Youth Academy ID Camps
Camps
Coaching Services
Kickiní Kiddie Program
Boys NPL Listing
Brentwood | Bklyn Italians | Everton Amer. | Eastern FC | East Meadow SC | Massapequa | STA Soccer | NY Elite | HOTA | Parsippany SC | Princeton SC | Soccer Plus Acad. |

Click Here!

Copyright (c) Back of THE NET 1993 - 2014