FALL Leagues Scores: | NPL | NYCSL | NYPL | JSS | NY (State) Cup | WYSL |
| CJSL | LIJSL | EDP | Challenge Cup | NCSA | Staten Island | ENYPL | EHYSL |

LIJSL Fall Schedules are POSTED. Click on the LIJSL link above in the Fall Scores Ribbon ... Landmark concussion suit filed against soccer organizations. For the complete story click on LOCKER ROOM below this message....

Subscribe to BOTN
BOTN Electronic Alerts
Nobody Does It Better
NYCSL_NYPL_NPL_JSS

NYCSL & JSS Schedules, Scores & Standings
| NYCSL | NYPL | NPL |
NY (State) Cup | JSS |
LIJSL Scores & Standings
Fall '14 Alignments
Fall '14 Scores & Standings

Spring '14 Sportsmanship
Fall '14 Schedule
Spring '15 Schedule
Region 1 League Scores
Premier League
NERP
Colonial League
2014-2015 ENY (State) Cup
Challenge Cup U10-U12
Challenge Cup U13-U19
Open Cup
New Jersey Leagues
Northern Counties | CJYSA | JAGS | Morris County | Metro | Jersey Coast | Monmouth Ocean | Mid-Jersey | South Jersey | South Jersey Girls |
ECNL
ECNL Standings
EDP Fall 2014
Brackets
Schedules
NSCAA HS & College Rankings
USSF Academies
USSF Academy Schedules
US Soccer
Coaching Drills
Girls NPL Listing
Aztec Soccer | Brentwood | ISA | Massapequa | Massachusetts Premier | STA | NEFC | NJ Crush | NJSA04 | NY Rush | NR Sting | Oakwood | Parsippany SC | Seacoast Utd. | Yankee Utd. |
Latest Tryout Posts
GU14 Keeper looking to guest play....
by mister516
08/30/14 09:43 AM
Looking for Suffolk BU13 Premier players LGN United
by LGN Coach
08/29/14 09:40 PM
VOB GU11 looking for a few players
by Viperettes
08/29/14 05:02 PM
Newest Members
Viperettes, BELLPOP, mister516, usacademy, SolarRedTx
13277 Registered Users
BOTN Photo Gallery
Hubie Hamburgers
Page 43 of 60 < 1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 59 60 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#472731 - 05/02/12 06:42 AM Re: LIJSL BU10 Fall 2011 - Spring 2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

I think that North Babylon and Dix Hills will be a tough game and could go either way, N.B. has been playing well but Dix Hills is a strong team. Hopefully they arent affected by the current problems between Cordt and the club.
West Lindenhurst will easily win over Elwood.

Junior Soccer Advertisements

Click Here!

#472740 - 05/02/12 08:44 AM Re: LIJSL BU10 Fall 2011 - Spring 2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

it was a great game i enjoy the and the sportsmanship of the syosset team and there parents i dont mind to play syosset and levitown i am proud and enojy my team elmont as thy are you see those parnts on the side line acting nicley with there kids and enjoy the game this the fun of soccer not like other team as we both parents know

#472757 - 05/02/12 10:26 AM Re: LIJSL BU10 Fall 2011 - Spring 2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Go Suffolk, The Suffolk Divisions were not aligned correctly, but at U10 it's difficult. Fall season will probably be better aligned. Does anyone know how they set up divisions besides points based on wins?

#472758 - 05/02/12 10:29 AM Re: LIJSL BU10 Fall 2011 - Spring 2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

What happened to Mastic? Did the kids having fun have to run laps for losing? LOL smile

#472766 - 05/02/12 10:59 AM Re: LIJSL BU10 Fall 2011 - Spring 2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: Anonymous
Go Suffolk, The Suffolk Divisions were not aligned correctly, but at U10 it's difficult. Fall season will probably be better aligned. Does anyone know how they set up divisions besides points based on wins?

On the girls side you'll notice that GU10 is already set up as D1, D2, D3, etc. I'm not sure why they didn't do that with the boys but even with the letter designations you see the same pattern.

Getting at least 9 or 10 points will usually prevent a team from dropping a division. So if you have 2 teams below 9 points, 2 teams will move down and 2 teams from the division below will move up. If three teams are below 9 points, 3 teams will move down and 3 teams from the division below will move up.

In some some cases you'll see a team in D1 or D2 drop two divisions if they were completely outmatched and you'll sometimes see teams from D6 and D7 go up two divisions if they were winning every game 5-0. But those are the exceptions, not the rule.

#472779 - 05/02/12 11:36 AM Re: LIJSL BU10 Fall 2011 - Spring 2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Any thoughts on the LICUP / STATE Challenge CUP games this coming weekend ?

who cares , Nassau will cry , and the parents will beat up on each other all week . The kids will play and the coach will make excusses why he lost while the other coach pats his own back . ba ba ba ..

lol

#472796 - 05/02/12 12:50 PM Re: LIJSL BU10 Fall 2011 - Spring 2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

This forum is both entertaining and regretable. The conversation is better suited for the t.v. show Jersey Housewives. Can we please talk about issues that are more relevant?

#472801 - 05/02/12 01:05 PM Re: LIJSL BU10 Fall 2011 - Spring 2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Any NM and NN predictions for this week? Suffolk has already chimed in with their predictions, although I have not seen a post yet this week from our Commack Cosmos fan.

#472822 - 05/02/12 02:31 PM Re: LIJSL BU10 Fall 2011 - Spring 2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

I am sure Syosset would love a quick rematch against Elmont, so they will definitely be motivated for the Cup. Levittown needs to bring their A game.

#472827 - 05/02/12 02:44 PM Re: LIJSL BU10 Fall 2011 - Spring 2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Does anyone care to discuss the abusive pattern of some of the bu??coaches? This weekend and in many previous matches I witnessed plenty of coaches riding the refs. As a parent of a young soccer player I would hope to see a little bit more respect of the refs. It almost seems like some of the coaches are trying to itimidate the young refs. I am wondering where the sportsmenship rule changes.
With the intramural experience you have courtisy and respect being taught. With the travel experience you get coaches yelling at the refs. And its ironic that at the end of these games the same yelling coaches make the kids thank the ref. Any thoughts?

#472833 - 05/02/12 03:11 PM Re: LIJSL BU10 Fall 2011 - Spring 2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Any NM and NN predictions for this week? Suffolk has already chimed in with their predictions, although I have not seen a post yet this week from our Commack Cosmos fan.

NM - Lev vs jericho is only decent match up of the bunch but Levittown should win easily. Adidas, Fila, Puma and Nike will all win this week handily.

#472936 - 05/02/12 09:47 PM Re: LIJSL BU10 Fall 2011 - Spring 2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

What happened to Mastic? Did the kids having fun have to run laps for losing? LOL smile

Its old , move on !!

#472938 - 05/02/12 09:56 PM Re: LIJSL BU10 Fall 2011 - Spring 2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

No need for me too chime in , I said it last week . The Cosmos will not lose another game and will win SM !! Thats it , done !!
This week they beat up Deer Park , Next The Power , Next The Strikers , Next Bay Shore and The big Finish In WI to win the division !!

ENOUGH SAID !!!!!!!

I'll be back in 5 weeks to say , "I TOLD YOU SO "

#472940 - 05/02/12 09:58 PM Re: LIJSL BU10 Fall 2011 - Spring 2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

it was a great game i enjoy the and the sportsmanship of the syosset team and there parents i dont mind to play syosset and levitown i am proud and enojy my team elmont as thy are you see those parnts on the side line acting nicley with there kids and enjoy the game this the fun of soccer not like other team as we both parents know

what ????
Hey Buddy , tell your 5 year old to stop writing on lap top ..

#472960 - 05/03/12 06:29 AM Re: LIJSL BU10 Fall 2011 - Spring 2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

No need for me too chime in , I said it last week . The Cosmos will not lose another game and will win SM !! Thats it , done !!
This week they beat up Deer Park , Next The Power , Next The Strikers , Next Bay Shore and The big Finish In WI to win the division !!

ENOUGH SAID !!!!!!!

I'll be back in 5 weeks to say , "I TOLD YOU SO "

I don't write much on this , althought I do enjoy reading it . Just want to say The south shore can't wait to meet these mighty Cosmos !!!Come ready !!!
I know my son's coach would not approve of this , but Enough Said !!!

Page 43 of 60 < 1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 59 60 >

Moderator:  Arielle, Larry Miller, ZiggyRowe 
Fall & Columbus Weekend
MAPS Fall Challenge
East Islip Fall Classic
Northport SC
Fall EDP Cup
Parsippany Pride
RVSC College Showcase
FC Westchester
Coleman Country
Winter Indoor
Coleman Country
Sports Underdome
2015 Tournaments
RYSA Wildcats Labor Day
Sponsors

Globall Sports Centers
Soccer Leagues
Soccer Tournaments
Training Clinics
Birthday Parties
Field Rentals
LI Rough Riders
Training Program
Soccer Camps
Jr. Rough Riders
Rough Riders Select
Men's & Women's Tickets
SUSA Bubble Lindenhurst
Youth Leagues
Tournaments
Adult Leagues
Training & Academy Programs
Field Rentals
Summer League
Soccer Coliseum
Tournaments
Training
Youth Leagues
Adult Leagues
Premier Soccer Academy
Tournaments
Youth Academy ID Camps
Camps
Coaching Services
Kickiní Kiddie Program
Who's Online
7 registered (Brawndo75, Larry Miller, Cross It 4 Fun, GG1 N J18, CJ Orlando, mister516, StenoDiva), 517 Guests and 19 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Boys NPL Listing
Brentwood | Bklyn Italians | Everton Amer. | Eastern FC | East Meadow SC | Massapequa | STA Soccer | NY Elite | HOTA | Parsippany SC | Princeton SC | Soccer Plus Acad. |

Click Here!

Copyright (c) Back of THE NET 1993 - 2014