Spring Leagues Scores: | NPL | NYCSL | NYPL | JSS | NY (State) Cup | WYSL | CJSL | LIJSL | EDP | Challenge Cup 1/4 Finals | ECNL |
| Challenge Cup | Open Cup | Long Island Cup | Region 1 Premier | NERP | Colonial League | Staten Island | ENYP | EHYSL | NJ (State) Cup |

Spring Tournaments: | MSSL College Showcase | Commack SC Memorial Day | Pocono Cup Memorial Day |
| EDP Cup (U11-U14) | EDP Cup (U15-U17) | Manalapan SC Memorial Day | MSSL Memorial Day Explosion |

Nobody Does It Better
Latest Tryout Posts
Fall 2014 Girls u12 (now Girls u11) South Huntington Thunder
by girlsthunder
04/24/14 05:03 PM
Bu16 player looking to guest play memorial day?
by Utilityplayer300
04/24/14 10:01 AM
BU11 Northport Cow Harbor Rowdies Open Practices
by coachrowdie
04/24/14 09:08 AM
NYCSL & JSS Schedules, Scores & Standings
| NYCSL | NYPL | NPL |
NY (State) Cup | JSS |
LIJSL Scores & Standings
Spring '14 Scores & Standings
Long Island Cup
Fall Sportsmanship Standings
Region 1 League Scores
Premier League
NERP
Colonial League
2013-2014 ENY (State) Cup
Challenge Cup U10-U12
Challenge Cup U13-U19
Open Cup
New Jersey Leagues
Northern Counties | CJYSA | JAGS | Morris County | Metro | Jersey Coast | Monmouth Ocean | Mid-Jersey | South Jersey | South Jersey Girls |
ECNL
ECNL Standings
EDP Spring 2014
Brackets, Schedules & Scores
Commack Academy Tryouts
NSCAA HS & College Rankings
Coaching Drills
USSF Academies
USSF Academy Schedules
US Soccer
Newest Members
Thunderhawks14, beekmancrew, Desnkyle, GalaxyMgr, cscottslp
12993 Registered Users
BOTN News Alerts
Subscribe to our newsletter
Google Translate
BOTN Photo Gallery
J&R Music World & Computer World is No More
Page 11 of 60 < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 59 60 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#458873 - 01/13/12 09:35 AM Re: LIJSL BU10 Fall 2011 - Spring 2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

From the end of the fall:

Originally Posted By: Anonymous
Potential Nassau Spring Alignments (assuming bottom 5 NM goes to D2). Completely mechanical based on current (final) standing, no slight intended:

1 Elmont Roma 01
1 Levittown Gunners F.C.
1 Syosset Gunners
1 Jericho Legends
1 Uniondale Hawks
1 Albertson Spurs
1 Garden City Gladiators
1 East Meadow Screaming Eagles
1 Auburndale Wildcats
1 Bethpage Chargers

2 RVC Nitro
2 Auburndale Vipers
2 Lindenhurst Strikers
2 Hicksville Hawks
2 Massapequa Bullets
2 Plainview Old Bethpage Hawks
2 Merrick Rush
2 Syosset Scorpions
2 Garden City Sham-Rockers
2 Floral Park Green Fury

3 Mineola Magic
3 Oceanside Vikings
3 NHP Jaguars
3 New York Hota Gunners
3 Plainedge Pythons
3 Albertson Thunder
3 Massapequa Mayhem
3 Carle Place Cyclones
3 Lynbrook/E. Rockaway Spartans
3 Garden City Titans

4 Manhasset Blizzards
4 Oyster Bay All Stars
4 Franklin Square Earthquakes
4 Island Trees Fusion
4 Hewlett Lawrence Blue Cyclones
4 Locust Valley Flying
4 Bellmore Ice
4 Merrick Strikers
4 NPT/CH Sailors
4 Plainview Old Bethpage Red Bulls FC

5 Roosevelt Rough Riders
5 Valley Stream Cobras
5 RVC Red Fury
5 Auburndale Eagles
5 Oceanside Titans
5 Wantagh Seaford Strikers
5 Levittown Cobras
5 NHP Sabercats
5 Bethpage Blue Bolts
5 Elmont Strikers

6 Port Washington Cobras
6 North Shore Arsenal
6 Woodhaven Wolverines
6 Little Neck Knights
6 Manhasset Revolution
6 East Meadow Galaxy
6 Plainedge Defenders
6 Syosset Heat

7 Jericho Jaguars
7 W. Hempstead Coyotes
7 Manhasset Arsenal
7 Woodhaven Fire
7 Albertson Galaxy
7 RVC Inferno

Junior Soccer Advertisements

Click Here!

#458946 - 01/13/12 10:43 PM Re: LIJSL BU10 Fall 2011 - Spring 2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

There you go forgetting Suffolk again .

#458999 - 01/15/12 09:48 PM Re: LIJSL BU10 Fall 2011 - Spring 2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

What, NO GUESS?

#459009 - 01/16/12 09:32 AM Re: LIJSL BU10 Fall 2011 - Spring 2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

It's easy enough to do the work yourself. Assume the top five stay in S1, the next five in S2, and then line up everyone else strictly by points.

#459011 - 01/16/12 10:10 AM Re: LIJSL BU10 Fall 2011 - Spring 2012 [Re: Larry Miller]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Wrong Bart Larry, know them both, trainer Bart was throw out by VOB & Stony Brook. He also was an ODP coach. Very hard and loud, should coach 16-18's boys not u10's, doesn't know how to coach U10's. The coach and trainer hate each other also and the coach wants to be in charge, this team will blowup before the season is over.

#459046 - 01/16/12 09:27 PM Re: LIJSL BU10 Fall 2011 - Spring 2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

KABOOM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#459089 - 01/17/12 03:53 PM Re: LIJSL BU10 Fall 2011 - Spring 2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

I know , your just so good at it !!

#459195 - 01/18/12 09:13 PM Re: LIJSL BU10 Fall 2011 - Spring 2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

1 smithtown hurricanes
1 commack cosmos
1 center moriches power
1 dixhills strikers
1 west islip
1 npt/ch sharks
1 sachem destroyers
1 chs redbulls
1 hbc blast
1 west islip crush
2 mastic titans
2 bayport barracudas
2 souyh hampton sharks
2 hbc raiders
2 newfield united
2 brentwood galaxy
2 east islip fire
2 hauppauge blue thunder
2 smithtown fury
north bablyon redbulls

#459317 - 01/20/12 02:18 PM Re: LIJSL BU10 Fall 2011 - Spring 2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Oh my god... Was someone drinking at LIJSL when they put the Spring divisions together for Boys U10? Or, are they just that clueless?

#459319 - 01/20/12 02:22 PM Re: LIJSL BU10 Fall 2011 - Spring 2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

I CAN NOT agree with you more. they moved my sons team up to the "second" division, and they should have been dropped to the 4th. I'm dying here

Oh my god... Was someone drinking at LIJSL when they put the Spring divisions together for Boys U10? Or, are they just that clueless?

#459325 - 01/20/12 02:32 PM Re: LIJSL BU10 Fall 2011 - Spring 2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

I CAN NOT agree with you more. they moved my sons team up to the "second" division, and they should have been dropped to the 4th. I'm dying here

Someone needs to redo this completely. Or, when teams are being beaten 20-0 do not blame the coaches of the winning teams. Just call the LIJSL offices and ask them what they were thinking. The people on BOTN who suggested division alignments did the job 100 times better than LIJSL's "division coordinators and games committee".

#459350 - 01/20/12 03:36 PM Re: LIJSL BU10 Fall 2011 - Spring 2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Dear LIJSL, In the fall someone put a lot of thought into arranging the BU10 Nassau divisions, with the strongest teams in NM, then the next strongest in NN and the next strongest in NO. At about the NO or NP level the person who did the fall alignments started putting B and C teams and weaker clubs together. These alignments were not perfect (as evidenced by the disparity in records and scores in some divisions), but it was a well thought out try at grouping teams fairly.

Now in the spring, someone comes along and puts the winner of NM (a very strong team) with the winner of the weakest divisions from the fall. Meanwhile, the 2nd, 3rd and 4th place teams from fall NM are relegated to the 2nd division, while the top 3 teams from the fall NP division (which includes 2 B teams) are placed in the first division?? The 5th place team from fall NM (which tied the 1st and 3rd place teams and beat the 2nd place team in fall NM) is relegated 2 divisions to the 3rd division??

This makes no sense whatsoever. I implore you to have someone take a look at the spring U10 divisions, and redo them completely with some careful consideration. Just look at the above message board, where there are more well thought out suggested division alignments. Thank you.

#459354 - 01/20/12 03:54 PM Re: LIJSL BU10 Fall 2011 - Spring 2012 [Re: Larry Miller]
Anonymous
Unregistered

You know - if they just swapped Elmont's A team with their B team, and brought East Meadow in from NM and Uniondale in from NO (for the 2 wekest teams in NN), NN would be a pretty decent top division. Right?

#459356 - 01/20/12 04:01 PM Re: LIJSL BU10 Fall 2011 - Spring 2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

I don't get it, really. You can see they went strictly by points, the points they finished with in the season they placed all the other teams, regardless of the brackets they were in, in the same divisions for the Spring. Some teams will end up being humiliated when they find themselves playing teams they will be up against, so DON"T blame the coaches, don't blame the 9 and 10 year old for continuing to score even after they are winning by 8 (Show me a ten year old who doesn't like to score when given the chance and I will show you a kid who doesn't belong on a soccer field) but instead blame LIJ for sticking these teams against each other. Absolutely insane

Someone needs to redo this completely. Or, when teams are being beaten 20-0 do not blame the coaches of the winning teams. Just call the LIJSL offices and ask them what they were thinking. The people on BOTN who suggested division alignments did the job 100 times better than LIJSL's "division coordinators and games committee".

#459370 - 01/20/12 04:57 PM Re: LIJSL BU10 Fall 2011 - Spring 2012 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

I warned you guys that it went strictly by points. The only surprise here is that they didn't distribute the major division between S1 and S2 and instead went strictly by points with them as well.

A few teams will be crushed but for the most part they'll have at least a couple teams in their division that are also misplaced. Almost everyone should have at least a few competative games no matter what division they ended up in.

Page 11 of 60 < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 59 60 >

Tournaments

Memorial & Spring Tourneys
MSSL College Showcase
Commack SC Memorial Day
Pocono Cup Memorial Day
Manalapan SC Memorial
EDP Cup (U11-U14)
EDP Cup (U15-U17)
MSSL Explosion
Summer Tournaments
Independence Cup
EMSC Summer Tournament
EDP Invitational Festival
Central Jersey Invit.
Lehigh Valley Steamroll
MAPS Caps Classic
Pocono Premier Cup
RVSC Summer Select
Oceanside SC Labor Day
The Rider Cup
Sand & Beach Soccer
Summer Camps
Berkshire Girls Academy
Rough Riders
East Islip SC
Fall & Columbus Weekend
MAPS Fall Challenge
East Islip Fall Classic
Sponsors

LI Rough Riders
Training Program
Soccer Camps
Jr. Rough Riders
Rough Riders Select
Men's & Women's Tickets
SUSA Bubble Lindenhurst
Youth Leagues
Tournaments
Adult Leagues
Training & Academy Programs
Field Rentals
Globall Sports Centers
Soccer Leagues
Soccer Tournaments
Training Clinics
Birthday Parties
Field Rentals
Soccer Coliseum
Tournaments
Training
Youth Leagues
Adult Leagues
Premier Soccer Academy
Summer Development Program
Youth Academy ID Camps
Camps&Tournaments
Coaching Services
Kickiní Kiddie Program
Who's Online
7 registered (ZiggyRowe, Larry Miller, mjmwidad, Cross It 4 Fun, GaryV, Skimat, Acs1970), 786 Guests and 9 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12993 Members
10 Forums
7100 Topics
360177 Posts

Max Online: 2013 @ 01/26/14 10:52 PM

Click Here!

Copyright (c) Back of THE NET 1993 - 2014