USYS Championship Scores & Standings

Have you registered for the East End Tournament yet? Don't miss out on the 20th Anniversary Long Island Soccer Summer Tradition ... Upcoming Summer Tournaments & Events: July 26, MAPS Caps Classic August 9, LIRR Kickoff Classic - West Islip SC Roar at The Shore - East End Tournament August 16, TWIST August 23, EMSC Summer August 30, Oceanside SC Labor Day - West Babylon SC ASA Labor Day......

Subscribe to BOTN
BOTN Electronic Alerts
Nobody Does It Better
NYCSL_NYPL_NPL_JSS

NYCSL & JSS Schedules, Scores & Standings
| NYCSL | NYPL | NPL |
NY (State) Cup | JSS |
New York Stars
LIJSL Scores & Standings
Spring '14 Scores & Standings
Long Island Cup
Spring '14 Sportsmanship Standings
Fall '14 Schedule
Spring '15 Schedule
Region 1 League Scores
Premier League
NERP
Colonial League
2013-2014 ENY (State) Cup
Challenge Cup U10-U12
Challenge Cup U13-U19
Open Cup
New Jersey Leagues
Northern Counties | CJYSA | JAGS | Morris County | Metro | Jersey Coast | Monmouth Ocean | Mid-Jersey | South Jersey | South Jersey Girls |
ECNL
ECNL Standings
EDP Spring 2014
Brackets, Schedules & Scores
NSCAA HS & College Rankings
USSF Academies
USSF Academy Schedules
US Soccer
Coaching Drills
Girls NPL Listing
Aztec Soccer | Brentwood | ISA | Massapequa | Massachusetts Premier | STA | NEFC | NJ Crush | NJSA04 | NY Rush | NR Sting | Oakwood | Parsippany SC | Seacoast Utd. | Yankee Utd. |
Latest Tryout Posts
GU 15 player looking for a team.
by sfernandez645
Today at 06:45 PM
GOALKEEPER WANTED - Girls U-14 East Islip United ACADEMY
by js4kix
Today at 04:12 PM
GU17 East Islip Wildats Open Practices
by wildcats97
Yesterday at 10:18 AM
Newest Members
Ces1ne, barca123, GK GU14, NJ Youth Soccer, Drewsuf Rathbun
13241 Registered Users
Google Translate
BOTN Photo Gallery
Me and Julio Down By The School Yard
Page 12 of 25 < 1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 24 25 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#460918 - 02/01/12 06:34 PM Re: A heartfelt message from the HBC Baby Seals [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: Anonymous
REALLY ??? I MEAN REALLY? Hempstead Tigers come in 2nd in Sportsmanship ? YET AGAIN another obvious example of a ridiculous system.....LIJSL had good intentions I THINK with the program but the results are ridiculous as usual

I know really - they had Deer Park winning one year... what a farce this award is
They won it more then once Sparky

Junior Soccer Advertisements

Click Here!

#461842 - 02/11/12 08:25 AM Re: A heartfelt message from the HBC Baby Seals [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Rumur Mill:
Alot of talk about a possible reforming of a top team in this age group from a few years ago. With the new rules in the DA many boys not willing to give up so much.

#461849 - 02/11/12 10:48 AM Re: A heartfelt message from the HBC Baby Seals [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

who are you talking about? Scorpions, LBT, POB other?

#461861 - 02/11/12 03:39 PM Re: A heartfelt message from the HBC Baby Seals [Re: Larry Miller]
Anonymous
Unregistered

scorpians, alot of kids want to play school ball.

#461863 - 02/11/12 04:59 PM Re: A heartfelt message from the HBC Baby Seals [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

You figure this would happen if true. The question is how good good they be.

#461864 - 02/11/12 05:13 PM Re: A heartfelt message from the HBC Baby Seals [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

More rumor is the Devils are screwed. Lost 5 players and Secret Asian man is calling everyone he can think of to try to keep the ship from sinking. Funniest part, they are calling kids they wouldn't give the time of day to before because they are thinking who they are, how could anyone turn THEM down. Better pull from Harrington's other HBC team, the warriors. Anyone that is stupid enough to take their offer better know their kid is just a filler to keep the other Devils playing

#461866 - 02/11/12 06:03 PM Re: A heartfelt message from the HBC Baby Seals [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Once again Bayport not in top brackets for Annadale in VA. Way to go region 1's best not....................

#461869 - 02/11/12 06:39 PM Re: A heartfelt message from the HBC Baby Seals [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

More rumor is the Devils are screwed. Lost 5 players and Secret Asian man is calling everyone he can think of to try to keep the ship from sinking. Funniest part, they are calling kids they wouldn't give the time of day to before because they are thinking who they are, how could anyone turn THEM down. Better pull from Harrington's other HBC team, the warriors. Anyone that is stupid enough to take their offer better know their kid is just a filler to keep the other Devils playing

dont insult devils families linking them to hbc warriors

aka baby seals who will get clubbed in d3 this spring

read this thread uncle fester their antisemitic coach sucks

if u spit in rich zagorski's face in d3 this spring do u get a red card or is it ok

#461948 - 02/13/12 07:27 AM Re: A heartfelt message from the HBC Baby Seals [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

dont insult devils families linking them to hbc warriors

aka baby seals who will get clubbed in d3 this spring

read this thread uncle fester their antisemitic coach sucks

if u spit in rich zagorski's face in d3 this spring do u get a red card or is it ok
Do you suffer from a reading comprehension problem ? The link would be JH, other then that there was no reference to them as families so check yourself sparky. Know all about their "Coach" aka Fester, I have my own names for him. News Flash, the Devils aren't the Devils anymore. When you lose the players they just did, what I'd consider the core of the team, they players that have been with them since day 1, that's a huge difference. Good luck playing Premier without those guys. That's a lot of travel, time and money spent for the results that are about to come....PS, maybe this time you can have someone read this to you and explain it before you attempt another post

#462017 - 02/13/12 02:26 PM Re: A heartfelt message from the HBC Baby Seals [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

The brackets for the Annadale tournament are not even out!

#462142 - 02/14/12 01:20 PM Re: A heartfelt message from the HBC Baby Seals [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

the brackets are out, just not he schedules.

#463431 - 02/29/12 01:51 PM Re: A heartfelt message from the HBC Baby Seals [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Having seen 1000 games and all these teams here is what i would go with.

1 Mass Arsenal-Hate the way the play but just win baby, tip my hat
2 Cosmos DA, they are deep and good
3 Beachside-I know from CT but they really play in NY
4 Manhattan PSC- Talented and tough, thought they would beat Mass
5 NYSC- Up and down but can play with anyone
6 FCW DA- Lot's of turnover but a very good team
7 DUSC-Talented but cut below top 6
8 HBC-Still very good but not as tough as past years
8a Bayport-Impossible to score on, but in tough against top 6
10 NY Elite- Boys from up north can play a bit.

I have seen each of these teams over the years and all in the past 12 months as a ref and a parent. It is to the point on any given day any of the above can win. If you don't believe it take another pill...=)

Players move teams, others develop at a different pace, but let's take a look at the last 4 State Cup winners in this age group (NY Only). BWG (now Cosmos), FCW, HBC, Mass Arsenal. Interesting? Your ratings are a bit suspect.

A follow up for manhattan (also 2 weeks without a post this was more fun at u12 when the parents were still crazy. I almost long for POB

Top bracket A so tough total guess
1NYSC
2Beachside
3Mass A
4DUSC

but really if it were exactly inverted would not be shocked.

bracket B, Manhattan got groved here.

1 MSC
2 Bays
3 Bayport
4 W Mass

Winner of A over MSC in final.

Eastern over NYSC in Elite

Alleycats over Lagrange, but I have not seen 2 teams (Bays, Penn)

Mount Olive in a romp, what are they doing in this bracket?

see you all at the fields.

#463536 - 03/01/12 09:37 AM Re: A heartfelt message from the HBC Baby Seals [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Look at some history homeboy. Manhattan groved?

Group A, Beachside and Mass are the only teams that have achieved anything. DUSC and NYSC cannot score goals and thus never do a damn thing. Beachside to win.

Group B, Baltimore Bays has won this tournament the last two years. Very capable team. Manhattan on a roll from CASL and Disney. Bayport on down swing after losing players and sub par finishes in lower brackets at other tournaments. Do not count out Western. Well coached team and very physical. First year in Region 1 PL along with Bayport. Both Bayport and Western will struggle in Region 1 PL, but Western can disrupt anyone. Manhattan to win.

Final: Beachside v Manhattan. Manhattan has played some close games versus this team. Got blown out last time at Delco. Will be a good match. Beachside 1-0 winner.

#463555 - 03/01/12 10:54 AM Re: A heartfelt message from the HBC Baby Seals [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

my 2 cents:

Bracket A - its either Beachside or Mass. Two very tough team that. Beachside the more technical, Mass the more athletic. Flip a coin and I'll go with technical. (Beachside)

Bracket B - Have to give the nod to Baltimore Bays as top in the bracket but both MSC and Bayport can play with anyone. I think Western may have a tough weekend but again a very athlectic team can hurt anyone.

Fianl- Battle of the B'b Baltimore Bays vs Beachside.

Other matches to watch this weekend are: Mass vs Beachside and Bayport vs MSC

#463577 - 03/01/12 01:35 PM Re: A heartfelt message from the HBC Baby Seals [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Good asssessment.

Recent result at Bethesda: Manhattan PSG 2, Baltimore Bays 0

Page 12 of 25 < 1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 24 25 >

Moderator:  Arielle, Larry Miller, ZiggyRowe 
Tournaments

Summer Tournaments
MAPS Caps Classic
Oceanside SC Labor Day
East End Tournament
TWIST
W.I. Roar at The Shore
LIRR Kickoff Classic
EMSC Summer
WBSC ASA Labor Day
Summer Camps & Leagues
Rough Riders
East Islip SC
Coastal Camps
NYSC Camps
NYSC Core Training
NY Rush
Coastal Summer League
PSA Development Pgm.
House of Sports
EDP College Prep Camp
USAS Summer Camps
PSA & USAS Camp
Hofstra University
Superdome World Class
SUSA Summer
Adult Men's League
KK Athletics
NY Stars
BOCA Juniors
Fall & Columbus Weekend
MAPS Fall Challenge
East Islip Fall Classic
Northport SC
Parsippany Pride
RVSC College Showcase
Sponsors

LI Rough Riders
Training Program
Soccer Camps
Jr. Rough Riders
Rough Riders Select
Men's & Women's Tickets
Globall Sports Centers
Soccer Leagues
Soccer Tournaments
Training Clinics
Birthday Parties
Field Rentals
SUSA Bubble Lindenhurst
Youth Leagues
Tournaments
Adult Leagues
Training & Academy Programs
Field Rentals
Summer League
Soccer Coliseum
Tournaments
Training
Youth Leagues
Adult Leagues
Premier Soccer Academy
Tournaments
Youth Academy ID Camps
Camps
Coaching Services
Kickiní Kiddie Program
Who's Online
12 registered (Larry Miller, GK GU14, GG1 N J18, TCarlson, ZiggyRowe, Steelerz, Cross It 4 Fun, Bytor01, justahick, Dave Birnbaum, sfernandez645, CJ Orlando), 657 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Boys NPL Listing
Brentwood | Bklyn Italians | Everton Amer. | Eastern FC | East Meadow SC | Massapequa | STA Soccer | NY Elite | HOTA | Parsippany SC | Princeton SC | Soccer Plus Acad. |

Click Here!

Copyright (c) Back of THE NET 1993 - 2014