National League
2014-2015 ENY (State) Cup
Challenge Cup U10-U12
Challenge Cup U13-U19
Open Cup
Soccer Toons
Swimming v. Soccer
New Jersey Leagues
Northern Counties | CJYSA | JAGS | Morris County | Metro | Jersey Coast | Monmouth Ocean | Mid-Jersey | South Jersey | South Jersey Girls |
ECNL
ECNL Standings
EDP Fall 2014
Brackets
Schedules
NSCAA HS & College Rankings
USSF Academies
USSF Academy Schedules
US Soccer
Coaching Drills
Girls NPL Listing
Brentwood | ISA | Massapequa | Manhattan SC | STA | NYSC | NJ Crush | NY Rush | Quickstrike FC |
Latest Tryout Posts
BOYS U-17 DIX HILLS WILD DAWGS
by LarryH
Yesterday at 02:24 PM
West Babylon SC Academy Tryouts
by Larry Miller
Yesterday at 08:48 AM
Academy Sports Complex - Academy Tryouts
by Larry Miller
10/29/14 08:26 PM
Newest Members
StrikeForce, SoccerPlayer94, Nando523, sal scrio, Lynbrook-E Rock
13329 Registered Users
Who's Online
6 registered (jyro29, GG1 N J18, Larry Miller, Soccergirl00, john barry, TCarlson), 728 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
BOTN Photo Gallery
The 3rd Ave El
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: New Letter Sent to HBC Coaches and Parents by **DONOTDELETE** @ 10/28/14 10:16 AM

That's funny, 'great training' Anyone who thinks Jim has a clue about training is a newbie to the game. Fcny great training?? LMAO Great business maybe!
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: 2014 PUBLIC SCHOOL Girls Varsity by **DONOTDELETE** @ 10/28/14 10:09 AM

Get over it LI Ref, soccer is a spectator sport and calls will garner reactions from the crowd that are good and bad. The same thing goes for pretty much every other sport, if you can't deal with it maybe you can try officiating cricket or golf. You
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: 2014 PUBLIC SCHOOL Girls Varsity by **DONOTDELETE** @ 10/28/14 10:01 AM

OK enough already lets get back to soccer and not the sad state of our behavioral issues, its easy to see both valid points..... LETS TALK PLAYOFFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whos looking good ? What will Thursday bring, a couple of surprises WM is
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: GU11 Fall 2014 / Spring 2015 by **DONOTDELETE** @ 10/28/14 10:00 AM

Wow....Atletico v Syosset will be the game of the season (or at least until one of them plays World Class Bulldogs in the Cup). I think the game is at Atletico. Predictions below. Syosset 2 Atletico 1 (NY Club) SESA 2 Intense Soccer Ac
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: BU14 Fall 2014 / Spring 2015 by **DONOTDELETE** @ 10/28/14 09:55 AM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousIf you are really paying 2K for subpar training with accents I have one word for you... REFUND! I can guarantee it's the best training in Long Island Bottom line.. if they were so goo
Tryouts & Practices Board
Jump to new posts Soccer Coliseum Winter Select Tryouts by Larry Miller @ 10/28/14 09:54 AM

Train with us this Winter, be a better player this Spring! Soccer Coliseum - SiSi at the Armory 2012 Winter Select Advanced Player Training Tryouts, Sun. Oct. 26 & Weds. Oct. 29 See details below. Train with us
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: GU13 Fall 2014 / Spring 2015 by **DONOTDELETE** @ 10/28/14 09:51 AM

LIJSL Predictions for Week 7 D1 Bayport 2 North Babylon 1 Kosmos Nikh 1 West Islip 0 Levittown Supersonics 2 HBC Barracudas 1 NHP 3 Commack Wildfire 1 RVC Avengers 1 Garden City Dynamite 1 D2 Oceanside 1 Riverhead 0 Merrick 2 Levittown All Stars 0
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: BU13 Fall 2014 / Spring 2015 by **DONOTDELETE** @ 10/28/14 09:51 AM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousRookie here.. What is ODP exactly? Can those kids still play KK and on ODP team? ODP stands for Olympic Development Program. It used to be a program where top players in the area got selected to be on a sort of all-s
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: BU12 Fall 2014 / Spring 2015 by **DONOTDELETE** @ 10/28/14 09:47 AM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousLike a broken record. You say the same things over and over. Geez. . not to long ago teams like lynbrook would be bottom half of division one. And that was when??? T
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: GU13 Fall 2014 / Spring 2015 by **DONOTDELETE** @ 10/28/14 09:42 AM

I see an Lij team in the NY Cup[/quote] True an LIJ team, good for NHP going against the top teams in U13. Where's the rest of LIJ D1? [/quote] Maybe we can get each of the coaches on here to answer your questions. We need to make sure that you'
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: 2014 PUBLIC SCHOOL Girls Varsity by **DONOTDELETE** @ 10/28/14 09:36 AM

Nobody is saying that you are not entitled to your opinion. It is the way you go about voicing your opinion that is in question. If you have an issue, take it up with the coach. Think about how you would feel if you or your daughter were being bashed
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: GU15 Fall 2014 / Spring 2015 by **DONOTDELETE** @ 10/28/14 09:30 AM

The introduction of NPL on Long Island has been a blessing and a curse. It has allowed girls to stay local and play in regional tournaments without the commitment of traveling up and down the east coast. If you eliminated some of the competitive te
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: BU10 Fall 2014 / Spring 2015 by **DONOTDELETE** @ 10/28/14 09:21 AM

1 player can make the difference with Winning and loosing? loosing your best player to injury, moving out of town or another team is all it takes. I would rather have an excellent trainer and loose than have an average trainer and win. The tec
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: GU13 Fall 2014 / Spring 2015 by **DONOTDELETE** @ 10/28/14 09:20 AM

Also most clubs have one team at this age group and if you can not get at least 14 field players to participate you are wasting your time. The travel thing also has something to do with it especially if you have more than one child in a soccer progra
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: BU14 Fall 2014 / Spring 2015 by **DONOTDELETE** @ 10/28/14 09:11 AM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousIf you are really paying 2K for subpar training with accents I have one word for you... REFUND! I can guarantee it's the best training in Long Island
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: GU13 Fall 2014 / Spring 2015 by **DONOTDELETE** @ 10/28/14 09:10 AM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousHa ha so true. I for one am satisfied w my daughter playing lijsl, even if it's not considered the most competitive league, bc I have no intention of traveling far every weekend for soccer. She's not playing in college.
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: 2014 PUBLIC SCHOOL Girls Varsity by **DONOTDELETE** @ 10/28/14 09:06 AM

Originally Posted By: LIRef77Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: LIRef77Originally Posted By: AnonymousI just find it amazing how we try to teach our kids not to use social media for the wrong reason (cyber bullying), but here is a p
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: GU15 Fall 2014 / Spring 2015 by **DONOTDELETE** @ 10/28/14 09:06 AM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousSo easy to put this WC team under a microscope. Can someone explain to me why no LI U 15 teams have ever reached it's potential? With so many talented players not one single team has been able to win or even play at a
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: 2014 PUBLIC SCHOOL Girls Varsity by **DONOTDELETE** @ 10/28/14 08:56 AM

YOU should be more concerned with the quality of officiating. The behavior of the parents directly correlates with the lack of quality there.[/quote] are you really saying that it's ok for parents to behave like lunatics--to do things they would
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: GU15 Fall 2014 / Spring 2015 by **DONOTDELETE** @ 10/28/14 08:53 AM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousJust out of curiosity. Why did the goalies that use to travel from LI to Orangeburg for the last 2 season decide to play up and not play with AP in their own backyard? I just found it strange. Honestly AP wanted to in
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: GU13 Fall 2014 / Spring 2015 by **DONOTDELETE** @ 10/28/14 08:52 AM

Ha ha so true. I for one am satisfied w my daughter playing lijsl, even if it's not considered the most competitive league, bc I have no intention of traveling far every weekend for soccer. She's not playing in college.
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: 2014 PUBLIC SCHOOL Girls Varsity by **DONOTDELETE** @ 10/28/14 08:51 AM

I have a question for LIREF. I consider myself a knowledgeable soccer fan. I watch the English Premier games on the weekend and have coached at a pretty high level for years. When I am at my daughter's high school games, I get very frustrated by
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: GU14 Fall 2014 / Spring 2015 -v.2.0 by **DONOTDELETE** @ 10/28/14 08:50 AM

I wasn't commenting on the HBC post. I was replying to the post directed towards the Crazy Mom and the special kid. Try to stay focused! LOL
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: GU15 Fall 2014 / Spring 2015 by **DONOTDELETE** @ 10/28/14 08:48 AM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousSo easy to put this WC team under a microscope. Can someone explain to me why no LI U 15 teams have ever reached it's potential? With so many talented players not one single team has been able to win or even play at a
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: Catholic High School Fall 2014 by **DONOTDELETE** @ 10/28/14 08:46 AM

No forum for CMSAA . Congratulations to the St Patrick Smithtown boys team on their second undefeated season in a row! 6-0-2 in league standings. Good luck seniors going to SJB, Chaminade and St. Anthony's!
Page 19 of 41 < 1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 40 41 >
Intense Soccer Academy
Coleman Country
House of Sports
Xtreme Goalkeeping
Fall Tournaments
MAPS Fall Challenge
RVSC College Showcase
Soccer Coliseum 5v5
EDP College Showcase
MAPS Cup (Girls)
Winter Classic
SUSA Winter Kickoff
KK Thanksgiving
WBSC College Showcase
Farmingdale Turkey Bowl
Winter Indoor
ASC Winter Programs
Armonk Indoor Programs
Coleman Country
Soccer Coliseum
Coastal League
SUSA League
SUSA Presidents Week
SUSA Xmas Tournament
SUSA Winter Skills
Rockland CC
Sports Underdome
Coindre Hall
BOCA Training
Quickstrike FC
KK MLK
KK XMAS
KK Presidents Day
KK Presidents Week
KK Goalkeeper Training
KK Winter League
KK Winter Skills
LIRR Futsal Training
LIRR Youth Leagues
LIRR Girls Training
LIRR Striker Training
LIRR Dutch Training
LIRR Goalkeeper Training
LIRR Veteran's Day Camp
LIRR Election Day Camp
MAPS Futsal
Soccer Coliseum Leagues
EISC Winter Skills
House of Sports
2015 Tournaments
Manhattan Pre-Spring Kickoff
RYSA Wildcats Labor Day
Adult Leagues
Coastal Men
SUSA Bubble
KK Athletics
Soccer Coliseum Men
Sponsors

Globall Sports Centers
Soccer Leagues
Soccer Tournaments
Training Clinics
Birthday Parties
Field Rentals
LI Rough Riders
Training Program
Soccer Camps
Jr. Rough Riders
Rough Riders Select
Men's & Women's Tickets
Soccer Coliseum
Tournaments
Training
Youth Leagues
Adult Leagues
SUSA Bubble Lindenhurst
Youth Leagues
Tournaments
Adult Leagues
Training & Academy Programs
Field Rentals
Summer League
Premier Soccer Academy
Tournaments
Youth Academy ID Camps
Camps
Coaching Services
Kickiní Kiddie Program
Boys NPL Listing
Brentwood | Bklyn Italians | Everton Amer. | Eastern FC | East Meadow SC | Massapequa | STA Soccer | NY Elite | HOTA | Parsippany SC | Princeton SC | Soccer Plus Acad. |

Click Here!

Copyright (c) Back of THE NET 1993 - 2014