FALL Leagues Scores: | NPL | NYCSL | NYPL | JSS | NY (State) Cup | WYSL |
| CJSL | LIJSL | EDP | Challenge Cup | NCSA | Staten Island | ENYPL | EHYSL |

LIJSL Fall Schedules are POSTED. Click on the LIJSL link above in the Fall Scores Ribbon ... Landmark concussion suit filed against soccer organizations. For the complete story click on LOCKER ROOM below this message....

Subscribe to BOTN
BOTN Electronic Alerts
Nobody Does It Better
NYCSL_NYPL_NPL_JSS

NYCSL & JSS Schedules, Scores & Standings
| NYCSL | NYPL | NPL |
NY (State) Cup | JSS |
LIJSL Scores & Standings
Fall '14 Alignments
Fall '14 Scores & Standings

Spring '14 Sportsmanship
Fall '14 Schedule
Spring '15 Schedule
Region 1 League Scores
Premier League
NERP
Colonial League
2014-2015 ENY (State) Cup
Challenge Cup U10-U12
Challenge Cup U13-U19
Open Cup
New Jersey Leagues
Northern Counties | CJYSA | JAGS | Morris County | Metro | Jersey Coast | Monmouth Ocean | Mid-Jersey | South Jersey | South Jersey Girls |
ECNL
ECNL Standings
EDP Fall 2014
Brackets
Schedules
NSCAA HS & College Rankings
USSF Academies
USSF Academy Schedules
US Soccer
Coaching Drills
Girls NPL Listing
Aztec Soccer | Brentwood | ISA | Massapequa | Massachusetts Premier | STA | NEFC | NJ Crush | NJSA04 | NY Rush | NR Sting | Oakwood | Parsippany SC | Seacoast Utd. | Yankee Utd. |
Latest Tryout Posts
GU14 Keeper looking to guest play....
by mister516
Today at 09:43 AM
Looking for Suffolk BU13 Premier players LGN United
by LGN Coach
Yesterday at 09:40 PM
VOB GU11 looking for a few players
by Viperettes
Yesterday at 05:02 PM
Newest Members
Viperettes, BELLPOP, mister516, usacademy, SolarRedTx
13277 Registered Users
BOTN Photo Gallery
Hubie Hamburgers
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: GU11 Fall 2014 / Spring 2015 by **DONOTDELETE** @ 08/26/14 12:42 PM

This entirely depends on what the player wants with your guidance of course. If you can embrace the idea that the winning or losing is secondary (but the games should be competitive) to letting every player get meaningful game time, you should be ab
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: BU13 Fall 2014 / Spring 2015 by **DONOTDELETE** @ 08/26/14 12:41 PM

I said he COULD BE that good. I also said there is a lot of talent in this age group. He will be one to watch, as are many others. There is is at least one good, I mean really good kid on each top team on Long Island. That's not counting the rest
Tryouts & Practices Board
Jump to new posts BU10-BU11 Looking to Guest Play this weekend by Coach Jef @ 08/26/14 12:40 PM

My son, a BU10 player who has played up the last 2 years, is looking to guest play in this weekends Labor Day tournament. We are looking for a BU10 or BU11 team looking for a mid fielder or striker. Please contact me at nyctrader101@yahoo.com If yo
Jump to new posts GU14 Mount Sinai Filles Tryouts by RayBeers31 @ 08/26/14 12:26 PM

It's STILL not too late! The GU 14 Mount Sinai Fillies (D3-LIJSL) are actively looking for new players to join our team this coming FALL season! We are a professionally trained and coached team and practice and play all year round. All we ask of o
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: ECNL Fall 2014-Spring 2015 by **DONOTDELETE** @ 08/26/14 12:22 PM

ECNL does not work on LI and they don't dominate because politics and parental influence prevent them from succeeding.
Jump to new posts BU7/8 Fall Tryouts US ACADEMY OF SOCCER by usacademy @ 08/26/14 12:17 PM

Looking to learn the game the correct way- play and train at US ACADEMY OF SOCCER at 875 Conklin Street Farmingdale all year around-indoor and outdoor facility. Open tryouts starting 8/28 Wed, Th and Fri 5-6:30 pm at the facility for more info call
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: BU13 Fall 2014 / Spring 2015 by **DONOTDELETE** @ 08/26/14 12:15 PM

right, because have you driven from li to jersey?! if he's that good he'll do fine.
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: GU12 Fall 2014 / Spring 2015 by **DONOTDELETE** @ 08/26/14 12:13 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousDoes anyone know...???? 2-0. Staten Island won. The Smithtown team was a u11 team. Oh here we go , The Smithtown team was u11 . You must be from smithtow
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: BU12 Fall 2014 / Spring 2015 by **DONOTDELETE** @ 08/26/14 11:54 AM

No problem, I'll just ask the coaches myself. NYCSL probably just hasn't gotten around to providing it, most probably because the club itself didn't provide the information. No big deal as I see other clubs like Boca Juniors are also missing th
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: GU13 Fall 2014 / Spring 2015 by **DONOTDELETE** @ 08/26/14 11:51 AM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousGot a question about Atletico/Hotshotz game. So the game was 0-0, penalties to resolve, so was the final result because Atletco GK made more saves, or Hotshotz missed more shots? Was not there, just an honest question,
Jump to new posts Tryouts BU7/BU8-US ACADEMY OF SOCCER by usacademy @ 08/26/14 11:40 AM

Looking to learn the game the correct way- play and train at US ACADEMY OF SOCCER at 875 Conklin Street Farmingdale all year around-indoor and outdoor facility. Open tryouts starting 8/28 Wed, Th and Fri 5-6:30 pm at the facility for more info call
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: BU12 Fall 2014 / Spring 2015 by **DONOTDELETE** @ 08/26/14 11:40 AM

^^ what team does your son play on?
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: BU12 Fall 2014 / Spring 2015 by **DONOTDELETE** @ 08/26/14 11:06 AM

I wasn't trolling. I couldn't care less about the personalities but I could not find an Atletico website anywhere and would like to learn more about their club as my son's team is scheduled to play BOTH their teams in PL D1. Most clubs have websit
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: Oceanside SC Labor Day Tournament by OUSC Tournament @ 08/26/14 10:57 AM

All teams are required to have a coach or team representative register in person. Registration will take place between 6:00 pm and 9:00 pm on Thursday, August 28th, at School 6 in Oceanside (145 Merle Avenue). As always, food and refreshments will
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: BU11 Fall 2014 / Spring 2015 by **DONOTDELETE** @ 08/26/14 10:53 AM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousYeah I agree.. I can not see PAL getting out of that group... Not only did they get out of the group.. They beat the Spurs 1-0 to win the tournament (I believe that is two years in a row t
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: GU13 Fall 2014 / Spring 2015 by **DONOTDELETE** @ 08/26/14 10:48 AM

Got a question about Atletico/Hotshotz game. So the game was 0-0, penalties to resolve, so was the final result because Atletco GK made more saves, or Hotshotz missed more shots? Was not there, just an honest question, they are obviously both top te
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: Oceanside SC Labor Day Tournament by OUSC Tournament @ 08/26/14 10:45 AM

There are real bathrooms at Speno. See you this weekend!
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: BU10 Fall 2014 / Spring 2015 by **DONOTDELETE** @ 08/26/14 10:43 AM

I think it used to be only big clubs with multiple teams at each age group (like an Albertson), but smaller clubs now usually only field 1 team at each group (and many have trouble doing that). So, when a kid is perceived as "behind" the r
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: BU13 Fall 2014 / Spring 2015 by **DONOTDELETE** @ 08/26/14 10:25 AM

I know the kid you're talking about. He is a decent player. Fast, leftie, had a crazy run in one of their games where he flew through half the other team and made the right pass around a big/good keeper for a goal. He did odp with last season with
Jump to new posts Bu15 Looking to Guest Play This Weekend by Brawndo75 @ 08/26/14 10:22 AM

Bu15 Player looking to guest play this weekend. Can play most positions. Can easily play up. E-mail at brawndosoccer@aol.com or text at 347-287-7223.
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: BU12 Fall 2014 / Spring 2015 by **DONOTDELETE** @ 08/26/14 10:08 AM

Move along troll, no one is gonna bite. You will find the Atletico teams on top of the standings soon enough. Originally Posted By: AnonymousThere are TWO Atletico teams in the BU12 NYPL D1 team. An East and a West. Is this the Atletico that you
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: BU13 Fall 2014 / Spring 2015 by **DONOTDELETE** @ 08/26/14 10:00 AM

I was there and it was clean. Cops were in the corner by the flag when the game resumed for a few minutes. I was curious why they restarted the game before emergency personnel were still on the field.
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: GU11 Fall 2014 / Spring 2015 by **DONOTDELETE** @ 08/26/14 09:56 AM

Serious opinions only please - at what age should soccer become about being more "competitive" and less "fun"? I mean, is this age where the kids should be earning there spots more rather than "equal playing time"?
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: BU13 Fall 2014 / Spring 2015 by **DONOTDELETE** @ 08/26/14 09:54 AM

Well the kid I saw wasn't the one who collided with the goalie and I am a Smithtown dad. This kid was polite. To me anyways. I know because I spoke with him and the mom in the parking lot to compliment his style of play. I told him he'd be one to
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: BU13 Fall 2014 / Spring 2015 by **DONOTDELETE** @ 08/26/14 09:30 AM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousTall, fast kid on the Merrick team was most creative I've seen in a while. Breezed past Smithtown and Sachem defense. Some great talent in this age group.
Page 19 of 34 < 1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 33 34 >
Fall & Columbus Weekend
MAPS Fall Challenge
East Islip Fall Classic
Northport SC
Fall EDP Cup
Parsippany Pride
RVSC College Showcase
FC Westchester
Coleman Country
Winter Indoor
Coleman Country
Sports Underdome
2015 Tournaments
RYSA Wildcats Labor Day
Sponsors

Globall Sports Centers
Soccer Leagues
Soccer Tournaments
Training Clinics
Birthday Parties
Field Rentals
LI Rough Riders
Training Program
Soccer Camps
Jr. Rough Riders
Rough Riders Select
Men's & Women's Tickets
SUSA Bubble Lindenhurst
Youth Leagues
Tournaments
Adult Leagues
Training & Academy Programs
Field Rentals
Summer League
Soccer Coliseum
Tournaments
Training
Youth Leagues
Adult Leagues
Premier Soccer Academy
Tournaments
Youth Academy ID Camps
Camps
Coaching Services
Kickiní Kiddie Program
Who's Online
8 registered (Brawndo75, Larry Miller, Johnny c, Skimat, ZiggyRowe, jyro29, Cross It 4 Fun, GG1 N J18), 516 Guests and 16 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Boys NPL Listing
Brentwood | Bklyn Italians | Everton Amer. | Eastern FC | East Meadow SC | Massapequa | STA Soccer | NY Elite | HOTA | Parsippany SC | Princeton SC | Soccer Plus Acad. |

Click Here!

Copyright (c) Back of THE NET 1993 - 2014