CLICK HERE to view the National Championships Scores & Standings

BOTN NEWS: NY Surf to add another D1 Women's Soccer Coach. Details expected to follow later today....

Latest Tryout Posts
NY SURF B04 Long Island Open Practice
by NYSurfSoccerOps
Yesterday at 01:59 PM
NY SURF G03 and G04 Long Island Open Practice
by NYSurfSoccerOps
Yesterday at 01:56 PM
G2001 North Babylon Pride, open practices
by scrmomx4
07/24/16 12:38 PM
LIJSL Scores & Standings
Spring '16 Scores & Standings
Spring '16 LI Cup
Spring '16 Sportsmanship
Fall '16 Games Schedule
NYCSL NYPL NPL JSS

ECNL
ECNL Standings
EDP (Local League)
Spring '16 Schedule/Standings
2015-2016 ENY (State) Cup
Challenge Cup
Champions Cup
NSCAA HS & College Rankings
USSF Academies
USSF Academy Schedules and Results
BOTN en Español
Newest Members
drandyfranklynmi, inwoodbluedragon, PMCosmos1, Badjohn152, Michael Garcia
14103 Registered Users
SUSA
Training Academy
Summer League
Summer Camps
Adult Leagues
Winter Youth Leagues
Tournaments
Field Rental
Birthday Parties
Boys NPL Listing
Brentwood | Bklyn Italians | Everton Amer. | Eastern FC | East Meadow SC | HOTA | Massapequa | STA Soccer | NY Elite | Parsippany SC | Princeton SC | Soccer Plus Acad. | SUSA |
Girls NPL Listing
Brentwood | Massapequa | Manhattan SC | STA | NYSC | NJ Crush | NJ Stallions | Princeton SC | Quickstrike FC | SUSA |
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: I Want To Talk To You About SUSA by CJ Orlando @ 07/20/16 01:40 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousCJ, what's your roll with SUSA? I understand your just someone who believes in giving a honest opinion and facts but all I read is pages and pages of you trying to set the record straight. You even met with them and Lar
BOTN Main Message Board
Originally Posted By: AnonymousLarry, Any Idea what Kurt's role will be with Surf? Is he just coaching a team for them or is he sending players from KK to them? I see that Atletico has teams in the same age bracket as Surf. So I'm just curious how th
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: I Want To Talk To You About SUSA by **DONOTDELETE** @ 07/20/16 01:28 PM

CJ, what's your roll with SUSA? I understand your just someone who believes in giving a honest opinion and facts but all I read is pages and pages of you trying to set the record straight. You even met with them and Larry on a Sunday?? Im not being s
BOTN Main Message Board
Larry, Any Idea what Kurt's role will be with Surf? Is he just coaching a team for them or is he sending players from KK to them? I see that Atletico has teams in the same age bracket as Surf. So I'm just curious how this all would work out. Could yo
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: B2004 BU13 Fall 2016/Spring 2017 by **DONOTDELETE** @ 07/20/16 01:16 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousLooks like FC Sesa looking for a couple 2004 players. That has been a solid team in EDP D1 consistently at or near the top of the table. Rumor has it there was a roster shakeup at the end of the spring
BOTN Main Message Board
Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: Anonymousall of you are missing the point. where you go to college is a personal choice for the family.
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: G2004 GU13 Fall 2016/ Spring 2017 by **DONOTDELETE** @ 07/20/16 01:04 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousThe op was just making the point that one family with a very , how would you say it, .......large dad, was toxic to the team and club and left because of pt
BOTN Main Message Board
Originally Posted By: AnonymousLarry Ronan's idea to fix the birth year problem was to have every kid in the club try out for the age group above them witch didn't and still does not make any sense.The 06 team has only has 9 players but will be using
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: B2004 BU13 Fall 2016/Spring 2017 by **DONOTDELETE** @ 07/20/16 12:52 PM

Looks like FC Sesa looking for a couple 2004 players. That has been a solid team in EDP D1 consistently at or near the top of the table.
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: G2000 GU17 Fall 2016/ Spring 201 by **DONOTDELETE** @ 07/20/16 12:45 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousNo the story was it was requested by Duke actually. No the post says that some kids are there on merit and even cite one. But I think if a team has 5 YNT camp players on it or more and the coach or DOC of the team and
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: G2002 GU15 Fall 2016/ Spring 2017 by **DONOTDELETE** @ 07/20/16 12:40 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousJust curious why these points are important? A more curious question is .....if these points are so unimportant why would an administrator pay a total of $125.00 to transfer 5 teams records, points and games played by
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: I Want To Talk To You About SUSA by CJ Orlando @ 07/20/16 12:40 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: Larry MillerOriginally Posted By: Steven F.Originally Posted By: CJ OrlandoOriginally Posted By: Steven F.I'm really at a loss as to why SUSA needs CJ, Larry or anyone else to create a thread to de
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: I Want To Talk To You About SUSA by Larry Miller @ 07/20/16 12:40 PM

No nasty reply. Your post was nasty enough. tell me brave anon poster, why do you care who SUSA chooses to hire as trainers? You are not a parent in the club are you? If you are and you're not happy simply email me with your info and I will get y
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: G2000 GU17 Fall 2016/ Spring 201 by **DONOTDELETE** @ 07/20/16 12:40 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousNo the story was it was requested by Duke actually. No the post says that some kids are there on merit and even cite one. But I think if a team has 5 YNT camp players on it or more and the coach or DOC of the team and
BOTN Main Message Board
Larry Ronan's idea to fix the birth year problem was to have every kid in the club try out for the age group above them witch didn't and still does not make any sense.The 06 team has only has 9 players but will be using 07 players this year in playin
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: G2002 GU15 Fall 2016/ Spring 2017 by **DONOTDELETE** @ 07/20/16 12:31 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousJust curious why these points are important? Because, generally speaking they dictate where you are flighted in tournaments.
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: G2000 GU17 Fall 2016/ Spring 201 by **DONOTDELETE** @ 07/20/16 12:31 PM

No the story was it was requested by Duke actually. No the post says that some kids are there on merit and even cite one. But I think if a team has 5 YNT camp players on it or more and the coach or DOC of the team and or club is also a national coa
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: I Want To Talk To You About SUSA by **DONOTDELETE** @ 07/20/16 12:27 PM

Originally Posted By: Larry MillerOriginally Posted By: Steven F.Originally Posted By: CJ OrlandoOriginally Posted By: Steven F.I'm really at a loss as to why SUSA needs CJ, Larry or anyone else to create a thread to defend their integrity or their b
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: B2004 BU13 Fall 2016/Spring 2017 by **DONOTDELETE** @ 07/20/16 12:25 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousAre you saying Brentwood is following same business plan as Susa? No, Brentwood was desperate where SUSA was just making a cash grab. I feel sorry for the Cosmos here. They got screwed.
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: B2004 BU13 Fall 2016/Spring 2017 by **DONOTDELETE** @ 07/20/16 12:14 PM

Are you saying Brentwood is following same business plan as Susa?
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: G2004 GU13 Fall 2016/ Spring 2017 by **DONOTDELETE** @ 07/20/16 11:54 AM

OOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousThe op was just making the point that one family with a very , how would you say it, .......large dad, was toxic to the team and club and left because of pt and the fact that the daughter
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: I Want To Talk To You About SUSA by **DONOTDELETE** @ 07/20/16 11:51 AM

Originally Posted By: Anonymousbunch Susa teams listed under Dix Hills, few with Commack, none with Bayport and only a pair of 2005's listed under SUSA ....what Gives? -Will they field/register for Fall in NYPL as they promised since they are not ma
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: B2004 BU13 Fall 2016/Spring 2017 by **DONOTDELETE** @ 07/20/16 11:48 AM

Brentwood took anyone that came to tryout so they can field teams after their npl. Sold kids a bill of goods.
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: G2002 GU15 Fall 2016/ Spring 2017 by **DONOTDELETE** @ 07/20/16 11:41 AM

Just curious why these points are important?
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Parsippany Pride Columbus Weekend Tournament by Larry Miller @ 07/20/16 11:39 AM

Page 19 of 26 < 1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 25 26 >
Upcoming Tournaments
Tournaments
MAPS CAPS
LIRR Beach Bash
LIRR Kick-Off Classic
WBSC Freedom Cup
T.W.I.S.T.
Friends of Renz Charity
Columbus Weekend
CT Rush Challenge
Northport SC
Abby Wamback @ WBSC
Parsippany Pride
Camps & Clinics
FC Westchester
Berkshire Girls Academy
ASA Summer Camps
SUSA Camps
SUSA Advanced Skills
SUSA Fall Kick-Off
SUSA Goalie Clinic
Manhattan SC Clinic
Yard Sports Village
Juventus Football Club
FC Westchester Summer
ASA Goalkeeper
World Class FC
LI Rough Riders Camps
LI Rough Riders Training
Atletico FC
Gold Coast Sports Academy
Just 4 Keepers Camps
NY Surf Summer
Sponsors

Who's Online
2 registered (drandyfranklynmi, Larry Miller), 263 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Globall Sports Centers
Soccer Leagues
Soccer Tournaments
Training Clinics
Birthday Parties
Field Rentals
LI Rough Riders
Training Program
Soccer Camps
Jr. Rough Riders
Rough Riders Select