NYCSL Spring Alignments v1.0 is POSTED. See the post below in the main forum and download your copy.

FC SESA
NYCSL NYPL NPL JSS

NYCSL & JSS Schedules, Scores & Standings
| NYCSL | NYPL | NPL |
NY (State) Cup | JSS |
LIJSL Scores & Standings
LIJSL Spring Alignments
Spring '15 Scores & Standings

Fall '14 Sportsmanship
Spring '15 Schedule
R1 Champions League
Division 1
Division 2

National League
2014-2015 ENY (State) Cup
Challenge Cup U10-U12
Challenge Cup U13-U19
Open Cup
New Jersey Leagues
Northern Counties | CJYSA | JAGS | Morris County | Metro | Jersey Coast | Monmouth Ocean | Mid-Jersey | South Jersey | South Jersey Girls |
ECNL
ECNL Standings
EDP Spring 2015
Brackets
NSCAA HS & College Rankings
USSF Academies
USSF Academy Schedules
US Soccer
Girls NPL Listing
Brentwood | ISA | Massapequa | Manhattan SC | STA | NYSC | NJ Crush | NY Rush | Quickstrike FC |
Latest Tryout Posts
U18G looking to play at SUSA indoor tournament Feb 15
by jamesdelaney
Yesterday at 04:50 PM
GU9 FC SESA Stars Tryouts
by FC SESA
Yesterday at 03:47 PM
GU16-GU17-GHS..LIJSL Champion Division..Open Roster Spots
by support
01/30/15 01:24 PM
Newest Members
Frank Lieneck, BobsEuroSoccer1, TommyUSA, FULLRIDEVIDEO, quinndd7
13422 Registered Users
Who's Online
1 registered (Larry Miller), 465 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Subscribe to BOTN
BOTN Electronic Alerts
Boys NPL Listing
Brentwood | Bklyn Italians | Everton Amer. | Eastern FC | East Meadow SC | Massapequa | STA Soccer | NY Elite | HOTA | Parsippany SC | Princeton SC | Soccer Plus Acad. |
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
BOTN Main Message Board
You do not have to seperate the kids at young ages, A, B and C. You need to cater to all abilities. Offer training at all levels. Give each group something at their ability that helps them grow in the sport. Ousc is catering to no one. They are not t
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: Blaming the Ref Doesn't Work by **DONOTDELETE** @ 01/26/15 09:20 PM

Number five is the only one that makes sense, It is football after all.
BOTN Main Message Board
I just took my u9 son to tryout for the Spring. He went to an indoor sessions at Coleman bubble.
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: GU12 Fall 2014 / Spring 2015 by **DONOTDELETE** @ 01/26/15 08:32 PM

The rules state that it is up to the referee regarding the whole tape situation. As I understand it, the tape didn't make the numbers look different. Coaches playing this team will protest every game in the elimination round. I am sure of it. They be
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: Manhattan Soccer Club Kick-Off Classic by **DONOTDELETE** @ 01/26/15 08:25 PM

if u have not received acceptance email yet u r probably not in...what age group? schedule will be next week sometime
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: LIJSL Spring 2015 Alignments v1.0 by NY Hota Rebels @ 01/26/15 07:10 PM

LIJSL is a big joke. Marketing gimmicks with the alignments, so crap teams can say " I'm D1". What a joke!!!
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: BU10 Fall 2014 / Spring 2015 by **DONOTDELETE** @ 01/26/15 06:56 PM

None of the above...
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: GU14 Fall 2014 / Spring 2015 -v.2.0 by **DONOTDELETE** @ 01/26/15 06:36 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: Anonymous You wont be able to practice outdoors because the Lords emissary prayed for our children. Instead of locusts he sent snow, the children are now protected fr
Tryouts & Practices Board
The GU15 Stony Brook Rush Broncos have changed their Club affiliation from Mount Sinai to Stony Brook, effective immediately. As a member of the RUSH Soccer program, we see our girls as primed to take advantage of this superior program during their
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: GU12 Fall 2014 / Spring 2015 by **DONOTDELETE** @ 01/26/15 05:55 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousNY Cup rosters may offer flexibility, but not at this time of year. The roster for the spring can not be changed from the fall. I seriously doubt that Mass plans on adding players. They followed the rules and had thei
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: GU13 Fall 2014 / Spring 2015 by **DONOTDELETE** @ 01/26/15 05:24 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousJeff cup 2nd Flight, nice to see 2 local teams, best of luck ladies! Group A MARYLAND UNITED FC 01 ECNL (MD) NJ CRUSH FC TSUNAMI (NJ) WORLD CLASS FC '01 CHARLTON (NYE) PENN LEGACY FC 01 BLACK (PAE) Group B PDA AJAX
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: BU10 Fall 2014 / Spring 2015 by **DONOTDELETE** @ 01/26/15 05:09 PM

Storm the best
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: GU14 Fall 2014 / Spring 2015 -v.2.0 by **DONOTDELETE** @ 01/26/15 04:40 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousJust letting everyone know my daughters' team will indeed be practicing outdoors for the next few days. The trainers and paren
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: Blaming the Ref Doesn't Work by Sockertome @ 01/26/15 04:31 PM

Very late to this party. If I may ask the following as a parent and as a lowly rec/low level travel coach, & only an assistant at that: 1. I am baffled at the many out of bounds calls (on 1v1) that goes to the person it touches when the other ma
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: GU12 Fall 2014 / Spring 2015 by **DONOTDELETE** @ 01/26/15 04:27 PM

NY Cup rosters may offer flexibility, but not at this time of year. The roster for the spring can not be changed from the fall.
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: BU10 Fall 2014 / Spring 2015 by **DONOTDELETE** @ 01/26/15 04:09 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousHonestly. My son have played in both leagues and on a whole nycsl has better teams but lijsl might have 1 or 2 teams that can be in div one near the bottom I am really hoping you are ta
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: GU13 Fall 2014 / Spring 2015 by **DONOTDELETE** @ 01/26/15 04:02 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousAtletico should be able to take care of Hamm and I agree with you on Yankee. EM will win a tight one with WC. Intense Soccer Academy over Manhattan. Yankee again over Massapequa and reigning champs NYSC putting away Atl
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: GU10 Fall 2014 / Spring 2015 by **DONOTDELETE** @ 01/26/15 03:56 PM

Wouldn't it b funny if you got hit in your big fat mouth by an icicle durning this storm! Couldn't talk $hit for a while!!!! Bye Felicia
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: BU10 Fall 2014 / Spring 2015 by **DONOTDELETE** @ 01/26/15 03:53 PM

These are the first alignments- I don't think they represent the best teams in LIJ. There are some teams in lower divisions that belong in the top. Let's see if LIJ makes some needed corrections to the revised alignments to get some of the better
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: Manhattan Soccer Club Kick-Off Classic by **DONOTDELETE** @ 01/26/15 03:51 PM

Any idea when the timing of 1) accepted teams, 2) schedule? Would seem a tourney this big would post the schedule of when information is disseminated..
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: GU10 Fall 2014 / Spring 2015 by **DONOTDELETE** @ 01/26/15 02:53 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousNot sure if they will be extinct, but they are kicking a$$ this winter for those choosing to take that off season snooze zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. And that team is about 10 / 11 deep with VERY good talent. #'s 7 -11 depth wi
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: BU10 Fall 2014 / Spring 2015 by **DONOTDELETE** @ 01/26/15 02:24 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousHonestly. My son have played in both leagues and on a whole nycsl has better teams but lijsl might have 1 or 2 teams that can be in div one near the bottom I am really hoping you are talking about suffolk cty, becaus
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: BU10 Fall 2014 / Spring 2015 by **DONOTDELETE** @ 01/26/15 02:23 PM

Has Brentwood played Inwood? I think Brentwood is as good, or better, than Inwood. No, I am not a Brentwood parent.
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: Blaming the Ref Doesn't Work by **DONOTDELETE** @ 01/26/15 02:08 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousIt's not JUST what you know that makes you a great sports official It is JUDGMENT Tied in with the judgment is when to tuck your ears in and continue calling a game - when NOT to throw gas on a fire when it comes to a
BOTN Main Message Board
Originally Posted By: AnonymousAccording to FC SESA's own website - "Although we are called South Shore Elite Soccer Academy, we have multiple locations in central and southern Nassau County and welcome players from all over Long Island and Quee
Page 19 of 24 < 1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 23 24 >
CSL Memorial Weekend Tournament
NE Cross Island Classic
Winter Indoor
TNT Snowflake Showcase
Kings Park Presidents
TNT Sullivan
Soccer Coliseum
ESFL/EDP Futures
MAPS Leagues
Coastal Showcase Camp
Coastal Winter Camp