Fall '15 Scores & Standings

Spring '15 Sportsmanship
Fall '15 Schedule
Spring '16 Schedule
2015-2016 ENY (State) Cup
Challenge Cup
Champions Cup
New Jersey Leagues
Northern Counties | CJYSA | JAGS | Morris County | Metro | Jersey Coast | Monmouth Ocean | Mid-Jersey | South Jersey | South Jersey Girls |
ECNL
ECNL Standings
EDP (Local League)
Brackets
NSCAA HS & College Rankings
USSF Academies
USSF Academy Schedules and Results
Girls NPL Listing
Brentwood | ISA | Massapequa | Manhattan SC | STA | NYSC | NJ Crush | NJ Stallions | NY Rush | Quickstrike FC | Match Fit |
Newest Members
davek874, 10171971, Tsunami Dad, ScottL, Jstsoccer2
13751 Registered Users
Subscribe to BOTN
BOTN Electronic Alerts
Boys NPL Listing
Brentwood | Bklyn Italians | Everton Amer. | Eastern FC | East Meadow SC | ISA | Massapequa | STA Soccer | NY Elite | HOTA | Parsippany SC | Princeton SC | Soccer Plus Acad. |
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: GU10 Fall 2015 / Spring 2016 by **DONOTDELETE** @ 08/23/15 03:32 PM

How'd it go?
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: GU10 Fall 2015 / Spring 2016 by **DONOTDELETE** @ 08/23/15 03:03 PM

How did it go?
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: GU13 Fall 2015 / Spring 2016 by **DONOTDELETE** @ 08/23/15 02:35 PM

Where are the WC teams?!? Thinking theyre too good or something??
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: GU16 Fall 2015 / Spring 2016 by **DONOTDELETE** @ 08/23/15 02:21 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousLooks like EM scored again !!! OK, I'll bite. Who did they acquire now??? I hope whoever they picked up is really, really good now because they will no longer receive the benefit of go
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: LIJSL by **DONOTDELETE** @ 08/23/15 01:32 PM

I wasn't making fun of the kids, just relaying a 'real life' situation with regards to LIJS PDP. People on this board were asking for info on it...I just shared that the level of talent might not be the best. Minus some politics and favors for friend
College
Jump to new posts Re: College, Coaches, Recruitment : 2015-2016 by **DONOTDELETE** @ 08/23/15 01:23 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousYes you can. However, the soccer coaches are pretty busy as they are in season. Don't be put off if he/she can't meet. Even the assistants can be too busy to take a kid around. That sid, they operate on the theory that
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: The Party is Over! LIJSL Requires You to be Licensed!! by **DONOTDELETE** @ 08/23/15 01:20 PM

Totally agree they should be - the better the coaching the stronger programs and players become. The requirements are not at all onerous. If you can't put that small bit of time into it then maybe you should coach rec. Lol I did coach rec for ye
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: GU16 Fall 2015 / Spring 2016 by **DONOTDELETE** @ 08/23/15 12:39 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousLooks like EM scored again !!! OK, I'll bite. Who did they acquire now???
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: GU16 Fall 2015 / Spring 2016 by **DONOTDELETE** @ 08/23/15 12:08 PM

Looks like EM scored again !!!
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: GU10 Fall 2015 / Spring 2016 by **DONOTDELETE** @ 08/23/15 11:09 AM

East Meadow, Massapequa, VOB & Farmingdale
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: GU16 Fall 2015 / Spring 2016 by **DONOTDELETE** @ 08/23/15 11:07 AM

Are you going to Disney or NPL Showcase this year?
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: GU16 Fall 2015 / Spring 2016 by **DONOTDELETE** @ 08/23/15 11:04 AM

So the guy has a kid who is a late bloomer and stays local until she grows. She is now above average height and they are ready to see what she can do on a bigger stage and showcase her to a wider audience. Sounds like they had a solid plan for her de
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: The Party is Over! LIJSL Requires You to be Licensed!! by **DONOTDELETE** @ 08/23/15 10:40 AM

I totally agree, all coaches should be licensed. I was a father coach for 2 years and did have an E license, but to develop players coaches need to develop. I chose not to continue coaching. Our club now has younger committed coaches who are working
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts The Party is Over! LIJSL Requires You to be Licensed!! by Larry Miller @ 08/23/15 09:30 AM

The eleven leagues under the umbrella of Eastern New York Youth Soccer Association agree that coaching education is essential so that our players develop tactically, technically and most importantly enjoying the game we all love. Therefore a statewi
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: GU16 Fall 2015 / Spring 2016 by **DONOTDELETE** @ 08/23/15 08:25 AM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousAsk Mr. Massappequa about ECNL? He gave is honest oppion before he joined east meadow I am sure inquiring minds would like to hear what he has to say now. Bu
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: Girls 2015 High School Soccer (School Ball Only) by **DONOTDELETE** @ 08/23/15 08:15 AM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousSS chirping bench and parents drive everyone crazy every year but for as long ass I can remember they keep kicking everyone'ass. Every year we hear they will take a step back and they never do. They reload and win again
Ask The Ref
On the free kick for the foul, did this all occur inside the penalty area? Just like a goal kick, an outbound free kick must clear the penalty area before it is in play. That's not well known, and I don't know why so few people know it. Law 13 and
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: GU16 Fall 2015 / Spring 2016 by **DONOTDELETE** @ 08/23/15 07:51 AM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousAsk Mr. Massappequa about ECNL? He gave is honest oppion before he joined east meadow I am sure inquiring minds would like to hear what he has to say now. But I'm sure he is posting a lot
BOTN Main Message Board
What's are we all going to do when Donald Trump deports all of the trainers? JK people. Trying to make a funny here 😂😂😂
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: GU10 Fall 2015 / Spring 2016 by **DONOTDELETE** @ 08/23/15 02:27 AM

I heard there was some type of friendly four team tournament in farmingdale today with teams from this division. Does anyone know how it went and who exactly participated? All I heard was East Meadow and Farmingdale.
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: LIJSL by **DONOTDELETE** @ 08/23/15 12:09 AM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousPDP Pay Dumb Parents. Doest it reallllly matter its just a practice I feel sorry for your kid having a parent like you who is a total DIK LIJS PDP is a j
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: the stupidity of U-12s playing on full-size fields by **DONOTDELETE** @ 08/23/15 12:04 AM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousStart a thread for the projected new changes. I think 4v4 till U8 no goalies till U10 no more punting etc. When you think LI hasn't put anyone on a cup team in forever, isn't this playing
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: GU14 Fall 2015 / Spring 2016 by **DONOTDELETE** @ 08/22/15 11:16 PM

World has a team out of New Jersey, new for this fall
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: the stupidity of U-12s playing on full-size fields by **DONOTDELETE** @ 08/22/15 09:49 PM

Do you live on long Island? Parents want teams goalies and standings at 5 years old!
BOTN Main Message Board
Originally Posted By: AnonymousThe 2015/2016 season starts next weekend and the schedule isn't up yet. It has been up on ussoccer.com for quite some time. Here is the link: http://www.ussoccer.com/development-academy/schedule
Page 19 of 23 < 1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 >
Tweets & Twits
Summer Tournaments
RYSA Wildcats Labor Day
FC Copa Cup
Labor Day Freedom Cup
EDP Fall Kickoff 8/22-23
East Brunswick Labor Day
Fall Tournaments
Syosset SC Tournament
Northport Tournament
Parsippany Pride
EDP Cup
EDP Challenge
CT Rush Challenge
EISC Fall Classic
Sponsors

Who's Online
6 registered (LIRef77, TCarlson, APlana, Larry Miller, pops052, Nando523), 727 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Globall Sports Centers
Soccer Leagues
Soccer Tournaments
Training Clinics
Birthday Parties
Field Rentals
LI Rough Riders
Training Program
Soccer Camps
Jr. Rough Riders
Rough Riders Select