CLICK HERE to view the National Championships Scores & Standings

BOTN has learned that Levittown SC President Jerry Marinan has passed away. If you never met him, Jerry was a very nice man and he did much for Long Island Soccer.....

Latest Tryout Posts
GU19 Commack Challengers-Need To Add New Players
by SoccerGals
07/20/16 02:06 PM
Boys 2004 FC SESA Strikers
by FC SESA
07/20/16 08:11 AM
Rough Riders Premier Tryouts for the 2016-2017 Season
by Larry Miller
07/19/16 07:10 PM
LIJSL Scores & Standings
Spring '16 Scores & Standings
Spring '16 LI Cup
Spring '16 Sportsmanship
Fall '16 Games Schedule
NYCSL NYPL NPL JSS

ECNL
ECNL Standings
EDP (Local League)
Spring '16 Schedule/Standings
2015-2016 ENY (State) Cup
Challenge Cup
Champions Cup
NSCAA HS & College Rankings
USSF Academies
USSF Academy Schedules and Results
BOTN en Español
Newest Members
PMCosmos1, Badjohn152, Michael Garcia, eiliyah, Gentleben
14101 Registered Users
SUSA
Training Academy
Summer League
Summer Camps
Adult Leagues
Winter Youth Leagues
Tournaments
Field Rental
Birthday Parties
Boys NPL Listing
Brentwood | Bklyn Italians | Everton Amer. | Eastern FC | East Meadow SC | HOTA | Massapequa | STA Soccer | NY Elite | Parsippany SC | Princeton SC | Soccer Plus Acad. | SUSA |
Girls NPL Listing
Brentwood | Massapequa | Manhattan SC | STA | NYSC | NJ Crush | NJ Stallions | Princeton SC | Quickstrike FC | SUSA |
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
BOTN Main Message Board
Originally Posted By: Larry MillerWhat the poster wrote above is true, however it is for their u8/u9 teams. NY Surf will be playing in the EDP NPL division and has also placed teams in NYCSL. WYSL Premier has a team sheet up (as of 7/20) that lists
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: B2002 BU15 Fall 2016/Spring 2017 by **DONOTDELETE** @ 07/22/16 11:37 PM

Lynbrook coming
BOTN Main Message Board
Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousLarry, Just saw that NY Surf has 10 teams accepted into EDP. Can you elaborate? Do you know if they are LI or Westchester based teams? Any info would be ap
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: I Want To Talk To You About SUSA by **DONOTDELETE** @ 07/22/16 10:41 PM

When is the deadline to register for EDP?
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: I Want To Talk To You About SUSA by **DONOTDELETE** @ 07/22/16 10:40 PM

Really? I thought they definitely had EDP teams?
BOTN Main Message Board
I wouldn't worry about this group BUT there is another group that will need a lot of help. Do everyone a favor, worry about that one!
BOTN Main Message Board
Oh the female on the board has not one clue about soccer.
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: I Want To Talk To You About SUSA by **DONOTDELETE** @ 07/22/16 09:51 PM

Speaking of what is old is now new, You can Check here, you can see all the teams that Susa has playing in EDP for Fall 2016 ....crickets, huh? ....NONE, really? >>>How can that be? http://maps.gotsport.com/clubsite/LeagueDir.aspx?EventID=
BOTN Main Message Board
Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousLarry, Just saw that NY Surf has 10 teams accepted into EDP. Can you elaborate? Do you know if they are LI or Westchester based teams? Any info would be ap
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: B2001 BU16 Fall 2016/Spring 2017 by **DONOTDELETE** @ 07/22/16 08:58 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousIs SUSA FC Long Island B01 Elite going to Disney College Soccer Showcase? Probably not. That
BOTN Main Message Board
Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousLarry, Just saw that NY Surf has 10 teams accepted into EDP. Can you elaborate? Do you know if they are LI or Westchester based teams? Any info would be appreciated. Thanks Where did yo
BOTN Main Message Board
Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousLarry, Just saw that NY Surf has 10 teams accepted into EDP. Can you elaborate? Do you know if they are LI or Westchester based teams? Any info would be appreciated. Thanks Where did yo
BOTN Main Message Board
It's on the registration page for EDP under club directory
BOTN Main Message Board
Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousNice honors for BWG players: http://www.ussoccerda.com/2016-EOY
BOTN Main Message Board
Originally Posted By: AnonymousLarry, Just saw that NY Surf has 10 teams accepted into EDP. Can you elaborate? Do you know if they are LI or Westchester based teams? Any info would be appreciated. Thanks Where did you see that?
BOTN Main Message Board
Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousNice honors for BWG players: http://www.ussoccerda.com/2016-EOY-Awards Confused. How could
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: I Want To Talk To You About SUSA by **DONOTDELETE** @ 07/22/16 07:41 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: Anonymous[quote=Anonymous]Nobody is telling all of you complaining about the money to play for SUSA but it's quite you are jealous you'
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: NPL Fall 2016 - Spring 2017 by Larry Miller @ 07/22/16 07:20 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousWould a move to ECNL be in the future? I doubt it. I have heard from deep throat ( my LIJSL inside person) that Massapequa is going back to their league so I doubt EDP is in their future. We will able to see if that
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: B2001 BU16 Fall 2016/Spring 2017 by **DONOTDELETE** @ 07/22/16 07:18 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousIs SUSA FC Long Island B01 Elite going to Disney College Soccer Showcase? Probably not. That
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: NPL Fall 2016 - Spring 2017 by **DONOTDELETE** @ 07/22/16 06:55 PM

Would a move to ECNL be in the future?
BOTN Main Message Board
No, I do not know anything about any teams from any clubs. I don't follow teams.
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: B2001 BU16 Fall 2016/Spring 2017 by **DONOTDELETE** @ 07/22/16 06:26 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousIs SUSA FC Long Island B01 Elite going to Disney College Soccer Showcase? Probably not. That is their second team and a lot
BOTN Main Message Board
Larry, Just saw that NY Surf has 10 teams accepted into EDP. Can you elaborate? Do you know if they are LI or Westchester based teams? Any info would be appreciated. Thanks
New York Professional Soccer
Jump to new posts Gedion Zelalem Selected By Arsenal vs MLS All Stars by Dave Birnbaum @ 07/22/16 06:04 PM

Gedion Zelalem Selected By Arsenal vs MLS All Stars Arsenal FC today announced the preliminary list of players that will travel to the United States for the 2016 MLS All-Star Game on Thursday, July 28 at Avaya Stadium in San Jose, Calif. at 7:30 p.m
BOTN Main Message Board
Originally Posted By: AnonymousTimson is a BU 11 SSI coach in Babylon. Thank you..another piece of soccer [****] who I do not think should be interacting with children.
Page 4 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Upcoming Tournaments
Tournaments
MAPS CAPS
LIRR Beach Bash
LIRR Kick-Off Classic
WBSC Freedom Cup
T.W.I.S.T.
Friends of Renz Charity
Columbus Weekend
CT Rush Challenge
Northport SC
Abby Wamback @ WBSC
Parsippany Pride
Camps & Clinics
FC Westchester
Berkshire Girls Academy
ASA Summer Camps
SUSA Camps
SUSA Advanced Skills
SUSA Fall Kick-Off
SUSA Goalie Clinic
Manhattan SC Clinic
Yard Sports Village
Juventus Football Club
FC Westchester Summer
ASA Goalkeeper
World Class FC
LI Rough Riders Camps
LI Rough Riders Training
Atletico FC
Gold Coast Sports Academy
Just 4 Keepers Camps
NY Surf Summer
Sponsors

Who's Online
4 registered (TCarlson, CJ Orlando, Larry Miller, Dave Birnbaum), 361 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Globall Sports Centers
Soccer Leagues
Soccer Tournaments
Training Clinics
Birthday Parties
Field Rentals
LI Rough Riders
Training Program
Soccer Camps
Jr. Rough Riders
Rough Riders Select