CLICK HERE to view the National Championships Scores & Standings

BOTN has Posted the LIJSL Fall Alignments. See the post below....

Latest Tryout Posts
LEVITTOWN GIRLS U17 LADY TIGERS
by Jorali
07/29/16 11:05 PM
Meadowlands FC Tryouts
by Meadowlands FC
07/28/16 07:17 PM
Deer Park Warriors U13 2004 Boys looking for a full time keeper
by Mike G.
07/28/16 04:11 PM
LIJSL Scores & Standings
Spring '16 Scores & Standings
Spring '16 LI Cup
Spring '16 Sportsmanship
Fall '16 Games Schedule
NYCSL NYPL NPL JSS

ECNL
ECNL Standings
EDP (Local League)
Spring '16 Schedule/Standings
2015-2016 ENY (State) Cup
Challenge Cup
Champions Cup
NSCAA HS & College Rankings
USSF Academies
U15/U16
U17/U18
BOTN en Espaņol
Newest Members
soccerCam, Unitedteam07, Meadowlands FC, drandyfranklynmi, inwoodbluedragon
14106 Registered Users
SUSA
Training Academy
Summer League
Summer Camps
Adult Leagues
Winter Youth Leagues
Tournaments
Field Rental
Birthday Parties
Boys NPL Listing
Brentwood | Bklyn Italians | Everton Amer. | Eastern FC | East Meadow SC | HOTA | Massapequa | STA Soccer | NY Elite | Parsippany SC | Princeton SC | Soccer Plus Acad. | SUSA |
Girls NPL Listing
Brentwood | Massapequa | Manhattan SC | STA | NYSC | NJ Crush | NJ Stallions | Princeton SC | Quickstrike FC | SUSA |
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: G2001 GU16 Fall 2016/ Spring 2017 by **DONOTDELETE** @ Yesterday at 09:55 AM

Super talented group and nice families. Issue is lack of coaching and training. Everyone knows it.
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: Long Island Rough Riders: Moving Forward - The Video by **DONOTDELETE** @ Yesterday at 09:29 AM

Are there Rough Rider tryouts for the 2003 age group? Looks like registration is only through the 2004's. Why not for the 2003's?
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: Boys 2016 High School Soccer (School Ball Only) by **DONOTDELETE** @ Yesterday at 09:28 AM

Operative word would be home. Welcome home!
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: I Want To Talk To You About SUSA by **DONOTDELETE** @ Yesterday at 09:16 AM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousI wonder why Jerry left then. Ron and Jerry worked together for a long time. What do you consider a long time? A couple of years? JO left because he needs to be in charge. Plain and simple. And quick sampling of JO
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: G2001 GU16 Fall 2016/ Spring 2017 by **DONOTDELETE** @ Yesterday at 09:12 AM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousLet me guess, HBC played all their bench players so they could be seen by the 75 D1 coaches at the game... 6-1, yikes 3 games in 3 days. and it was hot.
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: Introducing the METROPOLITAN LEAGUE by **DONOTDELETE** @ Yesterday at 09:10 AM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousHow about the 2004 division, how does that look? Top teams? Thats U13. It is gone. No more. Pretty sure the OP was talking about the Metropolitan League
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: Boys 2016 High School Soccer (School Ball Only) by **DONOTDELETE** @ Yesterday at 08:14 AM

Coming home from Nationals empty baggage? Operative word is "Nationals"
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: Long Island Rough Riders: Moving Forward - The Video by Larry Miller @ Yesterday at 07:47 AM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousIt looks like NPL put out the schedules for the 2016/2017 NPL season and Massapequa looks to be in it for both boys and girls. I thought it was said that Massapequa would not be in the NPL league. It was, and it al
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: Long Island Rough Riders: Moving Forward - The Video by **DONOTDELETE** @ Yesterday at 01:19 AM

It looks like NPL put out the schedules for the 2016/2017 NPL season and Massapequa looks to be in it for both boys and girls. I thought it was said that Massapequa would not be in the NPL league.
Westchester, Rockland, Dutchess Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: Take 2!! by **DONOTDELETE** @ Yesterday at 01:02 AM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousWhere does FCW academy 2004 team play? They will play as the U12 team in the US Development Academy this Fall. This is the first year that the US Development Academy will have U12 (and U13) division. Previously there
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: Introducing the METROPOLITAN LEAGUE by **DONOTDELETE** @ Yesterday at 12:59 AM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousHow about the 2004 division, how does that look? Top teams? Thats U13. It is gone. No more. Pretty sure the OP was talking about the Metropolitan League, which is the title of the thr
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: Introducing the METROPOLITAN LEAGUE by **DONOTDELETE** @ 07/28/16 11:24 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousHow about the 2004 division, how does that look? Top teams? Thats U13. It is gone. No more.
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: G2000 GU17 Fall 2016/ Spring 201 by **DONOTDELETE** @ 07/28/16 10:39 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousWhat amazes me is the fact that people have to come on here and attack a team when nobody from the team has mentioned anything about Nationals since the week began. Not one post about yest
Westchester, Rockland, Dutchess Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: Take 2!! by **DONOTDELETE** @ 07/28/16 10:26 PM

Where does FCW academy 2004 team play?
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: Introducing the METROPOLITAN LEAGUE by **DONOTDELETE** @ 07/28/16 10:23 PM

How about the 2004 division, how does that look? Top teams?
BOTN Main Message Board
Make that the semi finals.
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: G2000 GU17 Fall 2016/ Spring 201 by **DONOTDELETE** @ 07/28/16 08:33 PM

That is s joke just like the training.
BOTN Main Message Board
Originally Posted By: Anonymous[quote=Anonymous] How many Div1 soccer college coach does your club have? None? I don't know how many DI coaches the program has. Big program. But I can tell you that the some girl's college coaches from one DI univer
Tryouts & Practices
Jump to new posts Meadowlands FC Tryouts by Meadowlands FC @ 07/28/16 07:17 PM

Hello everyone!! We are Meadowlands FC, a men's open team based out of Hudson County, NJ. Currently we're preparing for the fall season and will be holding tryouts in the coming weeks. If you or anyone you know is interested please visit us at meadow
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: I Want To Talk To You About SUSA by Larry Miller @ 07/28/16 07:02 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousInteresting that this thread was started ostensibly to defend SUSA. And whatever side of the fence you happen to be on, it seems worth noting that there is now a SUSA section/tab on the left hand side of the BOTN page t
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: G2000 GU17 Fall 2016/ Spring 201 by **DONOTDELETE** @ 07/28/16 06:57 PM

No Albertson kid this time. Hope she returns soon. The WC kid still in congrats. Mass kids still in so they must be there now on their own merit. Way to show the doubters. Not that local but a penn fusion kid is added. She would have played agains
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: I Want To Talk To You About SUSA by **DONOTDELETE** @ 07/28/16 06:55 PM

Interesting that this thread was started ostensibly to defend SUSA. And whatever side of the fence you happen to be on, it seems worth noting that there is now a SUSA section/tab on the left hand side of the BOTN page that wasn't there before. Coinci
BOTN Main Message Board
Originally Posted By: AnonymousHow is this slander? The OP is the one who omitted information that did not disclose the coach's level of involvement or experience with NW Nationals. I posted the link. Why didn't the OP? I'd say the OP was trying to
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: Introducing the METROPOLITAN LEAGUE by **DONOTDELETE** @ 07/28/16 06:22 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousSo albertson 05 will play in that new league not pre ussf Pre-ussf is NEPAL. It is gone. It's gone for U12-14. Still around for 2001s and 99/00s.
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: G2000 GU17 Fall 2016/ Spring 201 by **DONOTDELETE** @ 07/28/16 06:22 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousWhat amazes me is the fact that people have to come on here and attack a team when nobody from the team has mentioned anything about Nationals since the week began. Not one post about yesterday from anyone on the team.
Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Upcoming Tournaments
Tournaments
LIRR Beach Bash
LIRR Kick-Off Classic
WBSC Freedom Cup
T.W.I.S.T.
Friends of Renz Charity
SUSA Futsal Tournament
Columbus Weekend
CT Rush Challenge
Northport SC
Abby Wamback @ WBSC
Parsippany Pride
EI Fall Classic
Camps & Clinics
FC Westchester
SUSA Camps
SUSA Fall Kick-Off
SUSA Fall Goalie Clinic
SUSA East Camps
Yard Sports Village
FC Westchester Summer
World Class FC
LI Rough Riders Camps
Atletico FC
Gold Coast Sports Academy
Just 4 Keepers Camps
Sponsors

Who's Online
0 registered (), 298 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Globall Sports Centers
Soccer Leagues
Soccer Tournaments
Training Clinics
Birthday Parties
Field Rentals
LI Rough Riders
Training Program
Soccer Camps
Jr. Rough Riders
Rough Riders Select