Spring Leagues Scores: | NPL | NYCSL | NYCSL PL | JSS | NY (State) Cup | WYSL | CJSL | LIJSL | EDP | Challenge Cup | Championship Cup |
| R1 Champions League Div1 Div2 | National League | ENYPL | Staten Island | NCSA | EHYSL | Long Island Cup |

BOTNradio
Tryouts and News
FC SESA
EDP MAPS MSSL Tournaments

NYCSL NYPL NPL JSS

NYCSL & JSS Schedules, Scores & Standings
| NYCSL | NYPL | NPL |
NY (State) Cup | JSS |
LIJSL Scores & Standings
LIJSL Spring Alignments
Spring '15 Scores & Standings

Fall '14 Sportsmanship
Spring '15 Schedule
R1 Champions League
Division 1
Division 2

National League
2014-2015 ENY (State) Cup
Challenge Cup
Champions Cup
New Jersey Leagues
Northern Counties | CJYSA | JAGS | Morris County | Metro | Jersey Coast | Monmouth Ocean | Mid-Jersey | South Jersey | South Jersey Girls |
EDP Spring Results
EDP Scores & Standings
ECNL
ECNL Standings
EDP (Local League)
Brackets
NSCAA HS & College Rankings
USSF Academies
USSF Academy Schedules
US Soccer
Girls NPL Listing
Brentwood | ISA | Massapequa | Manhattan SC | STA | NYSC | NJ Crush | NY Rush | Quickstrike FC |
Latest Tryout Posts
BU15 Champions Div (old D2) team looking for players
by pantherscoach
Yesterday at 10:26 PM
GU12 Farmingdale Team Looking for skilled players & goalie
by DalerAthleticFC
Yesterday at 09:05 PM
GU15 FULL TIME GOALKEEPER WANTED
by ehegdahl
03/02/15 04:57 PM
Newest Members
sam1098, Peter Shifrin, wottawa, Strong Island SC, HolyGoalie
13439 Registered Users
Who's Online
3 registered (Larry Miller, CJ Orlando, Dave Birnbaum), 477 Guests and 16 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Subscribe to BOTN
BOTN Electronic Alerts
Boys NPL Listing
Brentwood | Bklyn Italians | Everton Amer. | Eastern FC | East Meadow SC | Massapequa | STA Soccer | NY Elite | HOTA | Parsippany SC | Princeton SC | Soccer Plus Acad. |
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: LIJSL Moves Spring Season Start Dates by **DONOTDELETE** @ Yesterday at 12:59 PM

With this latest round of bad weather, no way in hell fields are playable on Mar28/29. Going to be swamp soccer that weekend. And that's even if we get a full week in the 50's. There will be snow on the ground in places no doubt near May. For
New York Professional Soccer
Jump to new posts Red Bulls Sign Midfielder Sanchez by Dave Birnbaum @ Yesterday at 12:59 PM

Red Bulls Sign Midfielder Sanchez The New York Red Bulls have signed 2015 fourth-round draft pick Manolo Sanchez to a MLS contract, the club announced today. Per league rules, terms of the deal were not disclosed. "Manolo came into camp and
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: GU13 Fall 2014 / Spring 2015 by **DONOTDELETE** @ Yesterday at 12:45 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousNot an EM parent making that statement they have moved on from this nonsense. Sure. Don't pretend to be above the fray. And you don't even know that for certain that it wasn't en EM p
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: MAPS Spring 2015 Tournament Schedule by Sockertome @ Yesterday at 12:37 PM

I just heard Green Branch Park in Pittsgrove NJ is 90% covered in snow with layer of ice/crust underneath. Wish MAPS would decide sooner (like today to our team reps!) than wait till Friday at 6pm on their weather hotline - cuz realistically the fiel
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: BU12 Fall 2014 / Spring 2015 by **DONOTDELETE** @ Yesterday at 12:31 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousWhat is truly amazing is how many of the boards here deal with KK. This one, gu13, gu10, bu13 and even the board dedicated to the Manhattan SC Kickoff Classic. And I'm just talking about
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: Manhattan Soccer Club Kick-Off Classic by **DONOTDELETE** @ Yesterday at 12:30 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousWhich team did he tie to? the one he used to train, then behind there back created his team and proceeded to poach 4-5 girls from them and almost had then fold, so coming back and pulli
BOTN Main Message Board
Originally Posted By: Anonymousway too much info about Chris Armas and his family I agree, and I'm not sure of the reason why his name was brought up in the first place. Not academy related so let's leave him out of this thread.
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: BU10 Fall 2014 / Spring 2015 by **DONOTDELETE** @ Yesterday at 12:19 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousWho is better HBC Intense†Soccer†Academy or HBC Gunners? HBC Leeds is better. Ok damianos.
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: Manhattan Soccer Club Kick-Off Classic by **DONOTDELETE** @ Yesterday at 12:04 PM

Originally Posted By: Anonymous10 year olds? NOT..... all girls were in 8th grade , they go to school together.some were even on the same teams at one point. get your facts straight.u13 and u14 are basically around the same age some play up some pla
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: GU13 Fall 2014 / Spring 2015 by **DONOTDELETE** @ Yesterday at 12:00 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousNot an EM parent making that statement they have moved on from this nonsense. Sure. Don't pretend to be above the fray.
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: Manhattan Soccer Club Kick-Off Classic by **DONOTDELETE** @ Yesterday at 11:59 AM

all I heard were parents complaining kurt was on his phone.not coaching. lol
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: GU13 Fall 2014 / Spring 2015 by **DONOTDELETE** @ Yesterday at 11:56 AM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousNot an EM parent making that statement they have moved on from this nonsense. Obviously you have not moved on if you are still out here trolling....
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: Manhattan Soccer Club Kick-Off Classic by **DONOTDELETE** @ Yesterday at 11:56 AM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousWhich team did he tie to? the one he used to train, then behind there back created his team and proceeded to poach 4-5 girls from them and almost had then fold, so coming back and pulling the team together to at leas
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: BU12 Fall 2014 / Spring 2015 by **DONOTDELETE** @ Yesterday at 11:53 AM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousWhat is truly amazing is how many of the boards here deal with KK. This one, gu13, gu10, bu13 and even the board dedicated to the Manhattan SC Kickoff Classic. And I'm just talking about from the past 24 hours. There
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: GU13 Fall 2014 / Spring 2015 by **DONOTDELETE** @ Yesterday at 11:51 AM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousAll I wanted to know was the damn scores from the u13 girls group, why has this become such a divisive issue? It seems to me that both sets of parents made s
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: Manhattan Soccer Club Kick-Off Classic by **DONOTDELETE** @ Yesterday at 11:45 AM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousWhich team did he tie to? a LIJ team- LGN blast also east meadow
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: Manhattan Soccer Club Kick-Off Classic by **DONOTDELETE** @ Yesterday at 11:43 AM

10 year olds? NOT..... all girls were in 8th grade , they go to school together.some were even on the same teams at one point. get your facts straight.u13 and u14 are basically around the same age some play up some play there age. there were no 10 y
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: GU13 Fall 2014 / Spring 2015 by **DONOTDELETE** @ Yesterday at 11:39 AM

Not an EM parent making that statement they have moved on from this nonsense.
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: BU12 Fall 2014 / Spring 2015 by **DONOTDELETE** @ Yesterday at 11:35 AM

agree- that really is pretty funny
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: GU16 Fall 2014 / Spring 2015 by **DONOTDELETE** @ Yesterday at 11:16 AM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: Anonymousshe didn't d commit??whats the truth. GM couldnt promise full ride offer so LP d commit. Since it was verbal and early both parties had mutual understanding. Thanks Linda.
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: BU12 Fall 2014 / Spring 2015 by **DONOTDELETE** @ Yesterday at 11:04 AM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousSay what you want, call me an Atletico parent, say I am affiliated wit them, whatever. My son played for Atletico for a few y
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: BU12 Fall 2014 / Spring 2015 by **DONOTDELETE** @ Yesterday at 11:01 AM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousWhat you guys don't realize that all the KK boys will be playing D-1 soccer with full rides! That's why its serious business. KK Athletics "Atletico" is an excellent organization that gives kids with talent a
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: GU13 Fall 2014 / Spring 2015 by **DONOTDELETE** @ Yesterday at 10:59 AM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousAll I wanted to know was the damn scores from the u13 girls group, why has this become such a divisive issue? It seems to me that both sets of parents made some kind of deal to not disclos
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: BU12 Fall 2014 / Spring 2015 by **DONOTDELETE** @ Yesterday at 10:57 AM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousWhat is truly amazing is how many of the boards here deal with KK. This one, gu13, gu10, bu13 and even the board dedicated to the Manhattan SC Kickoff Classic. And I'm just talking about from the past 24 hours. There
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: BU12 Fall 2014 / Spring 2015 by **DONOTDELETE** @ Yesterday at 10:54 AM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousSay what you want, call me an Atletico parent, say I am affiliated wit them, whatever. My son played for Atletico for a few y
Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Commack Memorial Weekend

NE Cross Island Classic
Coastal Soccer
Kick It 3v3
Winter Indoor
March Explosion
Coleman League Standings
Soccer Coliseum
ESFL/EDP Futures
Coastal Showcase Camp
SUSA Elite HS