NYCSL Spring Alignments v1.0 is POSTED. See the post below in the main forum and download your copy.

FC SESA
House of Sports
NYCSL NYPL NPL JSS

NYCSL & JSS Schedules, Scores & Standings
| NYCSL | NYPL | NPL |
NY (State) Cup | JSS |
LIJSL Scores & Standings
LIJSL Spring Alignments
Spring '15 Scores & Standings

Fall '14 Sportsmanship
Spring '15 Schedule
R1 Champions League
Division 1
Division 2

National League
2014-2015 ENY (State) Cup
Challenge Cup U10-U12
Challenge Cup U13-U19
Open Cup
New Jersey Leagues
Northern Counties | CJYSA | JAGS | Morris County | Metro | Jersey Coast | Monmouth Ocean | Mid-Jersey | South Jersey | South Jersey Girls |
ECNL
ECNL Standings
EDP Spring 2015
Brackets
NSCAA HS & College Rankings
Premier Soccer Academy
Tournaments
Youth Academy ID Camps
Camps
Coaching Services
Kickin’ Kiddie Program
USSF Academies
USSF Academy Schedules
US Soccer
Girls NPL Listing
Brentwood | ISA | Massapequa | Manhattan SC | STA | NYSC | NJ Crush | NY Rush | Quickstrike FC |
Latest Tryout Posts
GU16-GU17-GHS..LIJSL Champion Division..Open Roster Spots
by support
Today at 01:24 PM
GU15 Keeper wanted
by ehegdahl
Today at 10:46 AM
GU18 Region 1 Champions League Goalkeeper wanted
by castrop
Today at 10:20 AM
Newest Members
Frank Lieneck, BobsEuroSoccer1, TommyUSA, FULLRIDEVIDEO, quinndd7
13422 Registered Users
Who's Online
9 registered (Larry Miller, GG1 N J18, Cross It 4 Fun, john barry, TCarlson, number14, StrikeForce, Queensdad, coachmary02), 685 Guests and 15 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Subscribe to BOTN
BOTN Electronic Alerts
Boys NPL Listing
Brentwood | Bklyn Italians | Everton Amer. | Eastern FC | East Meadow SC | Massapequa | STA Soccer | NY Elite | HOTA | Parsippany SC | Princeton SC | Soccer Plus Acad. |
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: BU12 Fall 2014 / Spring 2015 by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 02:57 PM

They lost their best defender to Hota... Obviously another one had enough of the side line antics.
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: BU13 Fall 2014 / Spring 2015 by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 02:54 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousLet's see how vob fairs after season my prediction maybe 4 wins that's it At least 8. Book it. Why would a team that went 2-4-2 in NYCSL PL D2 feel the need to talk smack on these bo
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: GU10 Fall 2014 / Spring 2015 by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 02:50 PM

Let me worry about my own child, thank you for your concerns, but you should wiry about your own!!!
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: BU13 Fall 2014 / Spring 2015 by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 02:40 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousThose are good teams. I wish my son's team was playing them. Beat those guys then go to VT for a game. We go to tournaments 4 states over to play Levittown. This is funny because its so true. My kids have traveled
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: BU12 Fall 2014 / Spring 2015 by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 02:40 PM

This is not s Lynbrook parent or coach, just some unhappy jackass from another team. Dont take the bait.
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: BU10 Fall 2014 / Spring 2015 by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 02:40 PM

Brentwood is the same team in LIJ as it is in NYCSL.
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: GU14 Fall 2014 / Spring 2015 -v.2.0 by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 02:36 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousMaybe NYSC should become the ECNL team, hmmm??? No way. They have said rightly that family and club come first. They have
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: GU14 Fall 2014 / Spring 2015 -v.2.0 by Larry Miller @ Today at 02:33 PM

I do not have a thing for HBC or any other club. I just report back what I see and hear that those you involved are afraid to since you have or desire a relationship or dont have the balls. Albertson is not taking any HBC team unless all is forgive
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: BU10 Fall 2014 / Spring 2015 by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 02:24 PM

I'm assuming the same team....considering they have the same name in both leagues.
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: BU12 Fall 2014 / Spring 2015 by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 02:17 PM

Originally Posted By: Anonymousdid they lose more players from Fall to spring? Trust me. We do not need them anyway. Lynnbrook will roll this division. Just watch.
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: NYCSL Team Openings - Last Call by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 02:15 PM

Originally Posted By: Larry MillerBOTN has received the alignments. We are waiting for a final check and then both BOTN and NYCSL will post them, so today is a real date. Let's post them already.
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: GU14 Fall 2014 / Spring 2015 -v.2.0 by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 02:12 PM

Originally Posted By: Larry MillerOriginally Posted By: AnonymousIf HBC were smart they would move and take the Albertson ECNL spot. If you have not had older kids playing girls soccer you are going to see that you will have less and less teams to p
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: BU10 Fall 2014 / Spring 2015 by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 02:09 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousLeeds clearly the best team. Then a toss up with Inwood, Brentwood and the other HBC team. Leeds is a middle of the road team in NYSCL.
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: GU14 Fall 2014 / Spring 2015 -v.2.0 by Larry Miller @ Today at 02:00 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousIf HBC were smart they would move and take the Albertson ECNL spot. If you have not had older kids playing girls soccer you are going to see that you will have less and less teams to play. Remember, you wont see ECNL
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: GU14 Fall 2014 / Spring 2015 -v.2.0 by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 01:57 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousMaybe NYSC should become the ECNL team, hmmm??? No way. They have said rightly that family and club come first. They have said this very often in explain
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: NYCSL Team Openings - Last Call by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 01:52 PM

Looking at tonite?
Ask The Ref
Jump to new posts Re: Handball call against Goalie by Final Word @ Today at 01:46 PM

Both LIRef and Gary V provided you with accurate responses, I will repeat, to determine whether the keeper is guilty of an illegal touch would be based on the location of the ball and not the feet. You are therefore correct in your assessment of the
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: GU14 Fall 2014 / Spring 2015 -v.2.0 by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 01:34 PM

If HBC were smart they would move and take the Albertson ECNL spot. If you have not had older kids playing girls soccer you are going to see that you will have less and less teams to play. Remember, you wont see ECNL teams at tournaments at U15. I
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: BU10 Fall 2014 / Spring 2015 by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 01:25 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousThis isn't my first rodeo. My son is on his "town team" they have great training and he still gets to play with his friends at U-10. That's what it's all about. Laughing, learnin
Tryouts & Practices Board
Bayport United has open roster spots (any position) for players who would like to play Sunday games this spring. Great opportunity to keep playing in the school ball off season or add additional match time to your current program. Easy schedule (game
BOTN Main Message Board
Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousLike I said my Son does not play for Gottschee . My son plays with a different academy team in NJ. If your son had the skill I
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: GU14 Fall 2014 / Spring 2015 -v.2.0 by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 01:21 PM

LI has proven that there is no traction for ECNL. Too many chiefs that think they know it all and too many parents who think the same way. Way too much dysfunction and that's why soccer in general has gone down hil on the Island in the last 6 years.
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: GU10 Fall 2014 / Spring 2015 by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 01:11 PM

You will see your daughter burned out or hurt on that Levittown team. If you knew anything about ECNL it's not until U14. Now are developmental years not win win win years. Ever wonder if players leave Levittown for a reason other than getting poache
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: LIJSL Spring 2015 Alignments v1.0 by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 01:08 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousHere's a question and I believe this would need to be answered by Larry or an individual who sits on a soccer club board. If the average club charges $250 fo
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: GU14 Fall 2014 / Spring 2015 -v.2.0 by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 12:54 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousSo Intense Soccer Academy, Farmingdale, and EMSC merge to form one ECNL team? So you have 50+ girls who have been told that they are important by their 3 separate trainers for years, will now be kicked to the curb so th
Page 3 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 ... 9 10 >
NE Cross Island Classic
Coastal Soccer
The Soccer Palace
Winter Indoor
TNT Snowflake Showcase
Kings Park Presidents
Kick The Cold
TNT Sullivan @ASC
Soccer Coliseum
ESFL/EDP Futures
MAPS Leagues