NYCSL/JSS Spring 2015 Alignments will be posted on Friday January 30 .... Rockland Community College Tournament needs 2 GU10 teams for February 1, 8:00 am start ends at 1:00 pm. email Loren Green at rccindoorsoccer@aol.com

FC SESA
House of Sports
NYCSL NYPL NPL JSS

NYCSL & JSS Schedules, Scores & Standings
| NYCSL | NYPL | NPL |
NY (State) Cup | JSS |
LIJSL Scores & Standings
LIJSL Spring Alignments
Spring '15 Scores & Standings

Fall '14 Sportsmanship
Spring '15 Schedule
R1 Champions League
Division 1
Division 2

National League
2014-2015 ENY (State) Cup
Challenge Cup U10-U12
Challenge Cup U13-U19
Open Cup
New Jersey Leagues
Northern Counties | CJYSA | JAGS | Morris County | Metro | Jersey Coast | Monmouth Ocean | Mid-Jersey | South Jersey | South Jersey Girls |
ECNL
ECNL Standings
EDP Spring 2015
Brackets
NSCAA HS & College Rankings
Premier Soccer Academy
Tournaments
Youth Academy ID Camps
Camps
Coaching Services
Kickin’ Kiddie Program
USSF Academies
USSF Academy Schedules
US Soccer
Girls NPL Listing
Brentwood | ISA | Massapequa | Manhattan SC | STA | NYSC | NJ Crush | NY Rush | Quickstrike FC |
Latest Tryout Posts
GU15 Stony Brook Rush Broncos (formerly Mount Sinai Broncos)
by Stemanda
01/26/15 06:03 PM
GU17 East Islip Wildcats EDP
by wildcats97
01/26/15 10:59 AM
GU11 Harborfields Pride is looking to add players
by TCarlson
01/26/15 09:18 AM
Newest Members
TommyUSA, FULLRIDEVIDEO, quinndd7, Rookies, Lynbrook Twister
13420 Registered Users
Who's Online
2 registered (GG1 N J18, Larry Miller), 481 Guests and 10 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Subscribe to BOTN
BOTN Electronic Alerts
Boys NPL Listing
Brentwood | Bklyn Italians | Everton Amer. | Eastern FC | East Meadow SC | Massapequa | STA Soccer | NY Elite | HOTA | Parsippany SC | Princeton SC | Soccer Plus Acad. |
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: GU11 Fall 2014 / Spring 2015 by **DONOTDELETE** @ Yesterday at 12:58 PM

Coaches like Doug Marrone formally of the Buffalo Bills who only thought about himself is surprised by the backlash he is feeling from his former players and fan base after quitting on them. Thank god he didn't end up with the Jets
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: BU10 Fall 2014 / Spring 2015 by **DONOTDELETE** @ Yesterday at 12:46 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousIs that the same team that was 2nd place in div 2 in lijsl. With the crazy coach from last year The one that got in the fight on the field right? He swung at another coach on the field and got no discipline.
BOTN Main Message Board
Originally Posted By: AnonymousThere are less than 5 members at most clubs open board meetings. Get 10 friends together and run for office. Same thing could happen in HBC. Nobody wants to run these clubs so you get what you get and ultimitly have to
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: BU10 Fall 2014 / Spring 2015 by **DONOTDELETE** @ Yesterday at 11:43 AM

Is that the same team that was 2nd place in div 2 in lijsl. With the crazy coach from last year
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: BU10 Fall 2014 / Spring 2015 by **DONOTDELETE** @ Yesterday at 11:00 AM

Auburndale Liverpool tied the Storm twice in the last three weeks and Liverpool should have won both games
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: GU12 Fall 2014 / Spring 2015 by **DONOTDELETE** @ Yesterday at 10:48 AM

How can anyone know how this team will do if they don't play together. Would not surprise me to see Brentwood or Intense Soccer Academy beat them. Not saying it will happen but the core of this team is in 8th place in a nine team division. So unless
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: GU11 Fall 2014 / Spring 2015 by **DONOTDELETE** @ Yesterday at 10:39 AM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousPlainedge is gonna surprise a lot of teams this spring Are they spending a lot of time in the weight room?
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: Manhattan Soccer Club Kick-Off Classic by **DONOTDELETE** @ Yesterday at 10:12 AM

Originally Posted By: PlayMoreappreciate your reply. I actually don't care so much WHO I'm playing as much as WHERE. The WHO is a nice-to-know, and really a bonus. But the WHERE is a must-to-have. This just underscores the fact that they need to
BOTN Main Message Board
There are less than 5 members at most clubs open board meetings. Get 10 friends together and run for office. Same thing could happen in HBC. Nobody wants to run these clubs so you get what you get and ultimitly have to leave your town to find what y
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: POACHING - Running Rampant on LI by **DONOTDELETE** @ Yesterday at 09:39 AM

What a bunch of LOSERS!
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: LIJSL Spring 2015 Alignments v1.0 by **DONOTDELETE** @ Yesterday at 09:35 AM

in our age group there are 9 LIJSL divisions, in nypl there are 2 divisions for travel teams like ours. Now I know there are higher leagues on the nycsl so its a little fragmented but for our team to get ranked against 90 teams or get seeded against
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: LIJSL Spring 2015 Alignments v1.0 by **DONOTDELETE** @ Yesterday at 09:34 AM

Great post. I dont understand why the non lijsl parents have to always attack teams playing in it. I agree I dont agree with some things they do but leave the teams alone. Everyone should be allowed to play wherever without crazy parents pumping thei
BOTN Main Message Board
Originally Posted By: AnonymousYou do not have to seperate the kids at young ages, A, B and C. You need to cater to all abilities. Offer training at all levels. Give each group something at their ability that helps them grow in the sport. Ousc is cat
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: GU12 Fall 2014 / Spring 2015 by **DONOTDELETE** @ Yesterday at 09:16 AM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousThe rules state that it is up to the referee regarding the whole tape situation. As I understand it, the tape didn't make the numbers look different. Coaches playing this team will protest every game in the elimination
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: LIJSL Spring 2015 Alignments v1.0 by **DONOTDELETE** @ Yesterday at 09:15 AM

Both leagues are great options for teams. I believe you need to know your team expectations. Our team isn't made up of Alpha males who need to pound their chest saying were the best. We have kids who play lax, baseball, football, basketball the commi
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: LIJSL Spring 2015 Alignments v1.0 by **DONOTDELETE** @ Yesterday at 09:10 AM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: NY Hota RebelsLIJSL is a big joke. Marketing gimmicks with the alignments, so crap teams can say " I'm D1". What a joke!!! This is not about the teams. Many teams have to play LIJ becau
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts NYCSL Appoints John Curtis as the Leagues Technical Director by Larry Miller @ Yesterday at 08:35 AM

The NY Club Soccer League is delighted to announce the introduction of John Curtis as the league’s Technical Director. John was responsible for the introduction of the league’s Player Development Program and his new role will see him oversee the PDP'
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: Manhattan Soccer Club Kick-Off Classic by PlayMore @ 01/26/15 11:02 PM

FWIW, my team's acceptance arrived in the inbox at 8:37pm EST tonight.
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: LIJSL Spring 2015 Alignments v1.0 by **DONOTDELETE** @ 01/26/15 10:58 PM

Originally Posted By: NY Hota RebelsLIJSL is a big joke. Marketing gimmicks with the alignments, so crap teams can say " I'm D1". What a joke!!! I think its been determined that Gary was first to play with creative accronyms. Having said
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: LIJSL Spring 2015 Alignments v1.0 by **DONOTDELETE** @ 01/26/15 10:39 PM

Originally Posted By: NY Hota RebelsLIJSL is a big joke. Marketing gimmicks with the alignments, so crap teams can say " I'm D1". What a joke!!! This is not about the teams. Many teams have to play LIJ because that is where their club is.
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: GU11 Fall 2014 / Spring 2015 by **DONOTDELETE** @ 01/26/15 10:27 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousPlainedge needs to stop airing their dirty laundry on here and do their talking on the field. 1- This is only 11 year old soccer and 2- singling out specific kids is disgraceful, how would you feel if it were your child
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: GU11 Fall 2014 / Spring 2015 by **DONOTDELETE** @ 01/26/15 10:08 PM

Plainedge needs to stop airing their dirty laundry on here and do their talking on the field. 1- This is only 11 year old soccer and 2- singling out specific kids is disgraceful, how would you feel if it were your child? Better yet, how would your da
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: Blaming the Ref Doesn't Work by **DONOTDELETE** @ 01/26/15 09:59 PM

Originally Posted By: SockertomeVery late to this party. If I may ask the following as a parent and as a lowly rec/low level travel coach, & only an assistant at that: 1. I am baffled at the many out of bounds calls (on 1v1) that goes to the per
BOTN Main Message Board
You do not have to seperate the kids at young ages, A, B and C. You need to cater to all abilities. Offer training at all levels. Give each group something at their ability that helps them grow in the sport. Ousc is catering to no one. They are not t
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: GU11 Fall 2014 / Spring 2015 by **DONOTDELETE** @ 01/26/15 09:22 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousPlainedge is gonna surprise a lot of teams this spring What's there to surprise. They beat the teams they should have and lost to the top teams like Syosset and Manhasset. Why would this change?
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
NE Cross Island Classic
Coastal Soccer
The Soccer Palace
Winter Indoor
Kings Park Presidents
Kick The Cold
TNT Sullivan @ASC
Soccer Coliseum
ESFL/EDP Futures
MAPS Leagues
Coastal Winter Camp