Spring Leagues Scores: | NPL | NYCSL | NYCSL PL | JSS | NY (State) Cup | WYSL | CJSL | LIJSL | EDP | Challenge Cup | Championship Cup |
| R1 Champions League Div1 Div2 | National League | ENYPL | Staten Island | NCSA | EHYSL | Long Island Cup |

Latest Tryout Posts
Rough Riders Summer Select Tryouts
by Larry Miller
Yesterday at 05:27 PM
FC WESTCHESTER ELITE 2015-2016 TRYOUT INFORMATION - QSE NPL
by Larry Miller
Yesterday at 03:38 PM
GU11 FC SESA SIRENS TRYOUTS
by FC SESA
Yesterday at 03:18 PM
FC SESA
EDP MAPS MSSL

NYCSL NYPL NPL JSS

NYCSL & JSS Schedules, Scores & Standings
| NYCSL | NYPL | NPL |
NY (State) Cup | JSS |
LIJSL Scores & Standings
Spring '15 Scores & Standings

Fall '14 Sportsmanship
Spring '15 Schedule
R1 Champions League
Division 1
Division 2

National League
2014-2015 ENY (State) Cup
Challenge Cup
Champions Cup
New Jersey Leagues
Northern Counties | CJYSA | JAGS | Morris County | Metro | Jersey Coast | Monmouth Ocean | Mid-Jersey | South Jersey | South Jersey Girls |
EDP Spring Results
EDP Scores & Standings
ECNL
ECNL Standings
EDP (Local League)
Brackets
NSCAA HS & College Rankings
USSF Academies
USSF Academy Schedules
US Soccer
Girls NPL Listing
Brentwood | ISA | Massapequa | Manhattan SC | STA | NYSC | NJ Crush | NY Rush | Quickstrike FC |
Newest Members
MiSoccerfan, JDeaze, Michael Mahler, NGoldsberry, samgordon
13470 Registered Users
Subscribe to BOTN
BOTN Electronic Alerts
Premier Soccer Academy
Tournaments
Youth Academy ID Camps
Camps
Coaching Services
Kickin’ Kiddie Program
Boys NPL Listing
Brentwood | Bklyn Italians | Everton Amer. | Eastern FC | East Meadow SC | Massapequa | STA Soccer | NY Elite | HOTA | Parsippany SC | Princeton SC | Soccer Plus Acad. |
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: BU14 Fall 2014 / Spring 2015 by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 04:06 PM

Some advice to the young English boy pass the DAMN ball
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: BU10 Fall 2014 / Spring 2015 by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 03:55 PM

Boy wonder if that's a Liverpool parent lol
BOTN Main Message Board
Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: Anonymous[quote=Anonymous]I'm confused, don't the field lines, the schedules, the referees, the equipment and the trainers just show up? You mean sombody does all tha
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: BU14 Fall 2014 / Spring 2015 by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 03:29 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousNo reason to harp on BP . Goals are hard to come by at this level . To only give up one In a close match with Commack is a great outcome . Rumor has it that several of the BP kids are actually U13 anyway . Not a gre
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: BU14 Fall 2014 / Spring 2015 by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 03:28 PM

Today game prediction between new Hyde park and Farmingdale New Hyde Park. 6. Farmingdale 0 And some FD parents losing it on the sidelines
BOTN Main Message Board
Originally Posted By: AnonymousSlick and gross made a fortune others no so much I heard from a board member that Gross at EMSC was paid $130,000 + medical. He also had a contract that from what I gathered was very beneficial to Gross. Riley is co
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: GU14 Fall 2014 / Spring 2015 -v.2.0 by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 03:20 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousNY CUP Elimination Round this weekend. Predictions? FC Westchester vs East Islip Manhattan Crew vs Merrick Intense Soccer Academy OO vs Sachem Explosion NYSC vs Massapequa Predictions? Blowouts? Final 4 at the end?
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: BU10 Fall 2014 / Spring 2015 by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 03:14 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousI think Albertson Storm is going to finish in the top 2 or 3 when all is said and done. Kids getting better and stronger at every practice. Do not agree. +/- 3 wins
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: BU10 Fall 2014 / Spring 2015 by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 03:03 PM

expect both the new teams in D1 to have a VERY tough time and likely lucky to get any wins at all truthfully. I saw Storm play both a D1 and D2 team in winter (we were playing hofstra league too) and they got smacked around both times.
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: GU15 Fall 2014 / Spring 2015 by eharris019 @ Today at 02:49 PM

@3-26-2015 6:34pm these guys are too funny and the shots that they try to take………lol lol is only humor for most of us if not all. And for these to expose themselves in person and talk the mess they talk would only expose them to really being called
BOTN Main Message Board
It's all so very easy for those parents who choose to sit back and complain about how the volunteers don't do anything right. Try lifting a finger for someone besides your own child once and a while, then come back and tell us all how easy being a v
BOTN Main Message Board
Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: Anonymous[quote=Anonymous]I'm confused, don't the field lines, the schedules, the referees, the equipment and the trainers just show up? You mean sombody does all that before I show up with my cup
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: GU14 Fall 2014 / Spring 2015 -v.2.0 by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 02:25 PM

NY CUP Elimination Round this weekend. Predictions? FC Westchester vs East Islip Manhattan Crew vs Merrick Intense Soccer Academy OO vs Sachem Explosion NYSC vs Massapequa Predictions? Blowouts? Final 4 at the end?
College
Jump to new posts Re: Let me know if you find this site helpful? by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 02:16 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: Anonymousthe decision is usually much less complicated than you think, and will be an emotional one, not a rational one. picking a college is not a rational decision, it's based upon a teenager's f
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: BU10 Fall 2014 / Spring 2015 by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 02:15 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousI think Albertson Storm is going to finish in the top 2 or 3 when all is said and done. Kids getting better and stronger at every practice. Do not agree. You are delusional Albertson S
BOTN Main Message Board
Slick and gross made a fortune others no so much
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: GU15 Fall 2014 / Spring 2015 by eharris019 @ Today at 01:57 PM

@3-26-2015 6:34pm these guys are too funny and the shots that they try to take………lol lol is only humor for most of us if not all. And for these to expose themselves in person and talk the mess they talk would only expose them to really being called
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: BU10 Fall 2014 / Spring 2015 by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 01:37 PM

While the storm have earned the right to play in div 1 be happy if you finish. 500 for your first year here. . Btw I would bet that's not a met oval or storm parent saying that just some clown trying to start stuff. Good luck to all the teams
BOTN Main Message Board
Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousDid Met Oval club lose their DA status? I thought they did but on their website it says they are USSF DA club? They lost full academy status. They only have U14 academy, no U16 or U18
BOTN Main Message Board
Originally Posted By: AnonymousDid Met Oval club lose their DA status? I thought they did but on their website it says they are USSF DA club? They lost full academy status. They only have U14 academy, no U16 or U18
BOTN Main Message Board
Does anyone know what DOC's make per year in these volunteer clubs?
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: BU10 Fall 2014 / Spring 2015 by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 01:22 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousI think Albertson Storm is going to finish in the top 2 or 3 when all is said and done. Kids getting better and stronger at every practice. Do not agree.
BOTN Main Message Board
Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousI'm confused, don't the field lines, the schedules, the referees, the equipment and the trainers just show up? You mean sombody does all that before I show up with my cup of coffee and my
College
Jump to new posts Re: Let me know if you find this site helpful? by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 12:34 PM

Originally Posted By: Anonymousthe decision is usually much less complicated than you think, and will be an emotional one, not a rational one. picking a college is not a rational decision, it's based upon a teenager's feelings about what kind of coll
BOTN Main Message Board
Originally Posted By: LIRef77Well thank you! But you don't need to bring me with you. Just tell them to watch professional soccer and watch players like Steven Gerard and Marcelo. There are many, many others and some that can even bring the ball all
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Commack Memorial Weekend

Match Fit Summer Kickoff
Coastal Soccer
Kick It 3v3
Spring Camps
KK Goalkeeper Training
KK Athletics Camp
Rough Riders Spring Camps
ASC Camp
PSA Spring Break
SUSA Clinics
Spring & Summer Tournaments
W. Babylon Marathon
MAPS Easter Kickoff
RYSA Wildcats Labor Day
MAPS Spring Schedule
LIRR Independence Cup
Globall March Tourneys
Valencia, Spain Tournament
Kick It 3v3
Match Fit Montclair Utd.
Memorial Weekend Tournaments
Commack SC
Manalapan SC (NJ)
EDP Cup (NJ)
MSSL Explosion (NJ)
Pocono Cup (PA)
Summer Camps & Leagues
Berkshire Girls Academy
Coastal Summer League
Hofstra Summer Camps
SUSA Academy
SUSA Summer Training
SUSA Summer League
AC Milan
Columbus Weekend
Syosset SC Tournament
Sponsors

Who's Online
4 registered (Larry Miller, Skimat, LIRef77, Club Italia USA), 701 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Globall Sports Centers
Soccer Leagues
Soccer Tournaments
Training Clinics
Birthday Parties
Field Rentals
LI Rough Riders
Training Program
Soccer Camps
Jr. Rough Riders
Rough Riders Select