CLICK HERE to view the National Championships Scores & Standings

BOTN has Posted the LIJSL Fall Alignments. See the post below....

Latest Tryout Posts
LEVITTOWN GIRLS U17 LADY TIGERS
by Jorali
22 minutes 20 seconds ago
Meadowlands FC Tryouts
by Meadowlands FC
Yesterday at 07:17 PM
Deer Park Warriors U13 2004 Boys looking for a full time keeper
by Mike G.
Yesterday at 04:11 PM
LIJSL Scores & Standings
Spring '16 Scores & Standings
Spring '16 LI Cup
Spring '16 Sportsmanship
Fall '16 Games Schedule
NYCSL NYPL NPL JSS

ECNL
ECNL Standings
EDP (Local League)
Spring '16 Schedule/Standings
2015-2016 ENY (State) Cup
Challenge Cup
Champions Cup
NSCAA HS & College Rankings
USSF Academies
U15/U16
U17/U18
BOTN en Español
Newest Members
Unitedteam07, Meadowlands FC, drandyfranklynmi, inwoodbluedragon, PMCosmos1
14105 Registered Users
SUSA
Training Academy
Summer League
Summer Camps
Adult Leagues
Winter Youth Leagues
Tournaments
Field Rental
Birthday Parties
Boys NPL Listing
Brentwood | Bklyn Italians | Everton Amer. | Eastern FC | East Meadow SC | HOTA | Massapequa | STA Soccer | NY Elite | Parsippany SC | Princeton SC | Soccer Plus Acad. | SUSA |
Girls NPL Listing
Brentwood | Massapequa | Manhattan SC | STA | NYSC | NJ Crush | NJ Stallions | Princeton SC | Quickstrike FC | SUSA |
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts SUSA Fall Goalie Clinic by Larry Miller @ Today at 02:24 PM

Click Here to Register >>
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts SUSA "Beat The Heat" Futsal Tournament by Larry Miller @ Today at 02:20 PM

BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: G2001 GU16 Fall 2016/ Spring 2017 by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 02:17 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousThe US Youth Soccer National Championships is currently having its day in Frisco. The championship bringing together the best of US Youth Soccer’s denizens is a hot-spot for undiscovered gems, quietly operating under th
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts SUSA East Summer Camps by Larry Miller @ Today at 02:16 PM

BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: G2001 GU16 Fall 2016/ Spring 2017 by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 02:16 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousSuper talented group and nice families. Issue is lack of coaching and training. Everyone knows
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: G2001 GU16 Fall 2016/ Spring 2017 by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 02:06 PM

The US Youth Soccer National Championships is currently having its day in Frisco. The championship bringing together the best of US Youth Soccer’s denizens is a hot-spot for undiscovered gems, quietly operating under the shadow of the U.S. Soccer Dev
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: G2001 GU16 Fall 2016/ Spring 2017 by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 01:56 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousSuper talented group and nice families. Issue is lack of coaching and training. Everyone knows
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: G2001 GU16 Fall 2016/ Spring 2017 by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 01:44 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousSuper talented group and nice families. Issue is lack of coaching and training. Everyone knows it. They are not trainers or
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: G2001 GU16 Fall 2016/ Spring 2017 by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 01:41 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousSuper talented group and nice families. Issue is lack of coaching and training. Everyone knows it. They are not trainers or
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: I Want To Talk To You About SUSA by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 01:28 PM

well said.......all the people on these boards are crazy. i rarely write anything, just read thru when there is a topic that impacts my kids age group. i laugh at all these people. to me we should get rid of all these money-making entities and jus
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: G2001 GU16 Fall 2016/ Spring 2017 by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 01:28 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousSuper talented group and nice families. Issue is lack of coaching and training. Everyone knows it. They are not trainers or coaches. They are lucky to get
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: G2001 GU16 Fall 2016/ Spring 2017 by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 01:02 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousSuper talented group and nice families. Issue is lack of coaching and training. Everyone knows it. They are not trainers or coaches. They are lucky to get
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: G2001 GU16 Fall 2016/ Spring 2017 by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 12:47 PM

May I ask why team strength is so important? Once above a certain level, surely training is more important. Building successful teams is usually a combination of recruiting and results. Developing big time players is more about individual focus, trai
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: I Want To Talk To You About SUSA by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 12:45 PM

I just have a problem with youth soccer being big business and people making millions off of it. But I know, this is the reality of it.
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: G2001 GU16 Fall 2016/ Spring 2017 by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 12:01 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousSuper talented group and nice families. Issue is lack of coaching and training. Everyone knows it. They are not trainers or coaches. They are lucky to get good players for their team.
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: G2001 GU16 Fall 2016/ Spring 2017 by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 11:41 AM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousSuper talented group and nice families. Issue is lack of coaching and training. Everyone knows it. They are not trainers or coaches. They are lucky to get good players for their team. Run while you can.
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: Boys 2016 High School Soccer (School Ball Only) by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 11:34 AM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousComing home from Nationals empty baggage? Operative word is "Nationals" Not all coming home - just checked.
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: Boys 2016 High School Soccer (School Ball Only) by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 10:50 AM

Hey dummies. This is for school ball only.
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: G2001 GU16 Fall 2016/ Spring 2017 by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 10:49 AM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousSuper talented group and nice families. Issue is lack of coaching and training. Everyone knows it. Not if you read these pages. All i read is how great the coaching is. How plugged in they are to college recruiting a
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: G2001 GU16 Fall 2016/ Spring 2017 by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 09:55 AM

Super talented group and nice families. Issue is lack of coaching and training. Everyone knows it.
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: Long Island Rough Riders: Moving Forward - The Video by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 09:29 AM

Are there Rough Rider tryouts for the 2003 age group? Looks like registration is only through the 2004's. Why not for the 2003's?
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: Boys 2016 High School Soccer (School Ball Only) by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 09:28 AM

Operative word would be home. Welcome home!
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: I Want To Talk To You About SUSA by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 09:16 AM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousI wonder why Jerry left then. Ron and Jerry worked together for a long time. What do you consider a long time? A couple of years? JO left because he needs to be in charge. Plain and simple. And quick sampling of JO
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: G2001 GU16 Fall 2016/ Spring 2017 by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 09:12 AM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousLet me guess, HBC played all their bench players so they could be seen by the 75 D1 coaches at the game... 6-1, yikes 3 games in 3 days. and it was hot.
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: Introducing the METROPOLITAN LEAGUE by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 09:10 AM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousHow about the 2004 division, how does that look? Top teams? Thats U13. It is gone. No more. Pretty sure the OP was talking about the Metropolitan League
Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Upcoming Tournaments
Tournaments
LIRR Beach Bash
LIRR Kick-Off Classic
WBSC Freedom Cup
T.W.I.S.T.
Friends of Renz Charity
SUSA Futsal Tournament
Columbus Weekend
CT Rush Challenge
Northport SC
Abby Wamback @ WBSC
Parsippany Pride
EI Fall Classic
Camps & Clinics
FC Westchester
SUSA Camps
SUSA Fall Kick-Off
SUSA Fall Goalie Clinic
SUSA East Camps
Yard Sports Village
FC Westchester Summer
World Class FC
LI Rough Riders Camps
Atletico FC
Gold Coast Sports Academy
Just 4 Keepers Camps
Sponsors

Who's Online
2 registered (Larry Miller, Jorali), 408 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Globall Sports Centers
Soccer Leagues
Soccer Tournaments
Training Clinics
Birthday Parties
Field Rentals
LI Rough Riders
Training Program
Soccer Camps
Jr. Rough Riders
Rough Riders Select