Latest Tryout Posts
BU-15/ FALL EAST ISLIP FUSION Come Guest Play.
by BrianPlatt
Yesterday at 09:22 AM
GU 10 Round Robin 8/22
by soccerdale1234
Yesterday at 12:23 AM
GU12 (Fall 2015) Harborfields Pride and Glory teams looking to add players
by TCarlson
07/27/15 03:44 PM
BOTN en Espaņol
NYCSL NYPL NPL JSS

NYCSL & JSS Schedules, Scores & Standings
| NYCSL | NYPL | NPL |
NY (State) Cup | JSS |
EDP MAPS MSSL

LIJSL Scores & Standings
Spring '15 Scores & Standings

Spring '15 Sportsmanship
Fall '15 Schedule
Spring '16 Schedule
R1 Champions League
Division 1
Division 2

National League
2014-2015 ENY (State) Cup
Challenge Cup
Champions Cup
New Jersey Leagues
Northern Counties | CJYSA | JAGS | Morris County | Metro | Jersey Coast | Monmouth Ocean | Mid-Jersey | South Jersey | South Jersey Girls |
EDP Spring Results
EDP Scores & Standings
ECNL
ECNL Standings
EDP (Local League)
Brackets
NSCAA HS & College Rankings
USSF Academies
USSF Academy Schedules
US Soccer
Girls NPL Listing
Brentwood | ISA | Massapequa | Manhattan SC | STA | NYSC | NJ Crush | NJ Stallions | NY Rush | Quickstrike FC | Match Fit |
Newest Members
Yvonne Santos, Jennifer717, vuhuynh, Gg1j18, Topher
13725 Registered Users
Subscribe to BOTN
BOTN Electronic Alerts
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
BOTN Main Message Board
Quote:Or maybe that club just has a relationship with the guy that hand picked the clubs and OUSC does not. Like you said, it seems like another money grab by the Cosmos. They are attempting to sell more t-shirts and tickets. If you know anything ab
BOTN Main Message Board
Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousWhat I did find interesting is that FC SESA was picked as an affiliate for South Shore Nassau and OUSC by-passed. I guess they feel that FC SESA is the dominant club in Oceanside and surro
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: Birth Yr vs. Aug.-July Yr? US Soccer proposal? Rumour or Fact? by **DONOTDELETE** @ Yesterday at 03:37 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousI just read the attachment and it's not exactly what LIJSL warned us about. This is actually kind of screwed up. I see a lot of people being up in arms over this. I'm just glad that my kids are going to avoid most of th
BOTN Main Message Board
Larry is right, it's about money. By having affiliate clubs and promoting the name the Cosmos will build a fan base on Long Island. If they do find young local talent like Leo Fernandez or Tyler Adams than its a win for both the Cosmos and the player
Ask The Ref
I found out it was for delay of game or restart. But even tho witnessing from the sidelines it did not seem an inordinate amount of time had transpired yet to make this call. 10 seconds I guess was too long while watching the commotion. Definitely no
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: Birth Yr vs. Aug.-July Yr? US Soccer proposal? Rumour or Fact? by **DONOTDELETE** @ Yesterday at 03:17 PM

I just read the attachment and it's not exactly what LIJSL warned us about. This is actually kind of screwed up. I see a lot of people being up in arms over this. I'm just glad that my kids are going to avoid most of this nonsense. For U8 and below
College
Jump to new posts Re: College, Coaches, Recruitment : 2014-2015 by **DONOTDELETE** @ Yesterday at 02:49 PM

Yeah and unc stopped winning everything when other schools started playing real soccer. I agree in college wining is everything but hard to win playing high pressure high line defense and relying on crosses from the fast wingers and finishing from th
BOTN Main Message Board
Originally Posted By: AnonymousFC Sesa is based out of Garden City No they aren't. They are based out of Oceanside.
BOTN Main Message Board
Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousWhat I did find interesting is that FC SESA was picked as an affiliate for South Shore Nassau and OUSC by-passed. I guess they feel that FC SESA is the dominant club in Oceanside and surro
BOTN Main Message Board
FC Sesa is based out of Garden City
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: LIJSL by **DONOTDELETE** @ Yesterday at 02:17 PM

NYCSL Website says alignments out tomorrow.
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: Birth Yr vs. Aug.-July Yr? US Soccer proposal? Rumour or Fact? by **DONOTDELETE** @ Yesterday at 02:10 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousI think it still has to go to a formal vote in February, but as LIJSL warned us, it's pretty much a done deal. The main noteworthy difference here is that it would be considered "best practices" to be implemen
BOTN Main Message Board
Originally Posted By: AnonymousWhat I did find interesting is that FC SESA was picked as an affiliate for South Shore Nassau and OUSC by-passed. I guess they feel that FC SESA is the dominant club in Oceanside and surrounding towns. Or maybe that cl
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: Birth Yr vs. Aug.-July Yr? US Soccer proposal? Rumour or Fact? by **DONOTDELETE** @ Yesterday at 02:05 PM

Originally Posted By: Anonymouslol "Not to be shared"... If this is legit (which I'm not sure it is because it really isn't an official document/statement from National - why the two year implementation? What will just cause more confusio
BOTN Main Message Board
Originally Posted By: AnonymousWhat I did find interesting is that FC SESA was picked as an affiliate for South Shore Nassau and OUSC by-passed. I guess they feel that FC SESA is the dominant club in Oceanside and surrounding towns. Or maybe that cl
BOTN Main Message Board
Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOK, so both EM and Alby are the bottom of the barrel morally and ethically or so it would seem on these boards. I have a daughter who is going to be U10 in t
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: Birth Yr vs. Aug.-July Yr? US Soccer proposal? Rumour or Fact? by **DONOTDELETE** @ Yesterday at 01:41 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousI think it still has to go to a formal vote in February, but as LIJSL warned us, it's pretty much a done deal. The main noteworthy difference here is that it would be considered "best practices" to be implemen
BOTN Main Message Board
What I did find interesting is that FC SESA was picked as an affiliate for South Shore Nassau and OUSC by-passed. I guess they feel that FC SESA is the dominant club in Oceanside and surrounding towns. Or maybe that club just has a relationship with
College
Jump to new posts Re: College, Coaches, Recruitment : 2014-2015 by **DONOTDELETE** @ Yesterday at 01:38 PM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousAnyone have thoughts or advice on the walk-on process for a d1 school Pretty easy to be a walk on, getting any cash as a result is not gonna happen. The is an equivalency sport. Pro
Ask The Ref
I would agree with Final Word and no offense to Sockertome, but we are discussing what the call was with only an observer's reporting of what happened. We don't really know what the exact call was. I suspect some players know what happened if they as
BOTN Main Message Board
Originally Posted By: Larry MillerQuote:Why would they want to put a stop to it? Why DAP would be against NASL-team based academy? That would strengthen academy league, not weaken it. If anything it's non-MLS academies who has to worry - both BWG a
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: LIJSL by Larry Miller @ Yesterday at 01:30 PM

According to Gary, he is working on them and they will be out when they are done...within the next 10 days. Probably sooner than later. A bit more time consuming since more teams are in this year over last year.
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: LIJSL by **DONOTDELETE** @ Yesterday at 01:24 PM

When will nycsl alignment be out?
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: Birth Yr vs. Aug.-July Yr? US Soccer proposal? Rumour or Fact? by **DONOTDELETE** @ Yesterday at 01:05 PM

I think it still has to go to a formal vote in February, but as LIJSL warned us, it's pretty much a done deal. The main noteworthy difference here is that it would be considered "best practices" to be implemented next summer with it only be
BOTN Main Message Board
Originally Posted By: Anonymousstill confused to what they are trying to do. will it be an affiliate league like NYCFC? Nothing in the announcement about any affiliate league.
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Levittown SC Renz Charity
NCHU Tournament
Parsippany Pride
Summer Tournaments
RYSA Wildcats Labor Day
Friends of Renz Charity
FC Copa Cup
TWIST Invitational 8/15/16/17
Labor Day Freedom Cup
EDP Fall Kickoff 8/22-23
East Brunswick Labor Day
Columbus Weekend
Syosset SC Tournament
Northport Tournament
Parsippany Pride
Summer Camps & Leagues
Commack SC/SUSA
Berkshire Girls Academy
Hofstra Summer Camps
SUSA Academy
SUSA Summer Training
SUSA Summer League
Girls HS & College league
AC Milan Camps
LI Rough Riders
East Islip SC Camp
House of Sports Camps
Sponsors

Who's Online
1 registered (Larry Miller), 321 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Globall Sports Centers
Soccer Leagues
Soccer Tournaments
Training Clinics
Birthday Parties
Field Rentals
LI Rough Riders
Training Program
Soccer Camps
Jr. Rough Riders
Rough Riders Select
Men's & Women's Tickets
Soccer Coliseum
Tournaments
Training
Youth Leagues
Adult Leagues
SUSA Bubble Lindenhurst
Youth Leagues
Tournaments
Adult Leagues
Training & Academy Programs
Field Rentals
Summer League
Boys NPL Listing
Brentwood | Bklyn Italians | Everton Amer. | Eastern FC | East Meadow SC | ISA | Massapequa | STA Soccer | NY Elite | HOTA | Parsippany SC | Princeton SC | Soccer Plus Acad. |

Click Here!

Copyright (c) Back of THE NET 1993 - 2015