Spring Leagues Scores & Standings: | CDYSL | CJSL | ECNL | EDP | ENY Challenge Cup | ENY Open Cup | ENYPL | SIYSL |
| ENY/EDP | EHYSL | LIJSL | Metropolitan | National League | NPL | LICup | NY State Cup | NYCSL | NYPL | WYSL | WYSL Premier |

Nobody Does It Better
Loading ...

CLICK HERE TO LISTEN
Latest Tryout Posts
Open Practice
by NB Thunder. 03/29/17 07:59 AM
BU12 (B05) Longwood Roaring Lions Open practice
by RoaringLions. 03/28/17 09:52 PM
GU17 Premier(Cold Sp. Harbor) Seeking Players
by CSH Storm. 03/28/17 04:30 PM
NYCSL Scores & Standings
NYCSL NPL
NYPL
NYCSL
NY Cup Metropolitan
LIJSL Scores & Standings
Spring '17 Scores & Standings
Spring '17 LI Cup
Spring '17 Games Schedule
Sportsmanship Fall '16
ECNL
ECNL Standings
EDP Spring 2017
EDP Scores & Standings
2016-2017 ENY (State) Cup
Challenge Cup
Champions Cup
NSCAA HS & College Rankings
USSF Academies
U15/U16
U17/U18
BOTN en Español
SUSA Event Calendar
Click on the dates in BLACK to see the day's event or click on the link above to see the full SUSA EVENTS CALENDAR Training Academy
Summer League
Summer Camps
Adult Leagues
Winter Youth Leagues
Tournaments
Field Rental
Birthday Parties
NYCSL Leagues

Newest Members
Wiljules, NY STING FC, Dohnster, Warren Banholzer, Jbdragtime
14266 Registered Users
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
BOTN Main Message Board
03/29/17 05:45 PM
Originally Posted by Anonymousthanks ! people need to know this..how many good talented kids got cut by this assh........! just using the power to his own son. happens at gotche with paul also. you wait until your son get cut by scumb........ like this you will change your mind...
see more
120,184 Views · 1,831 Comments
BOTN Main Message Board
03/29/17 05:43 PM
Originally Posted by AnonymousOh VOB shut up already. Let's see how you guys do in the state cup. Top team this top team that... blah blah blah. Make a run in the state cup and prove you are worth the merit of being considered a top team. I do not care if you are in national leag...
see more
85,024 Views · 1,211 Comments
BOTN Main Message Board
03/29/17 05:42 PM
I agree PDP is a better program however I completely disagree that it isn't still political. Look at the kids who get picked and their relation to the clubs they represent (who have indoor facilities available for PDP COE training). Also several coach's kids present who would not...
see more
BOTN Main Message Board
03/29/17 05:36 PM
  516-622-3900 • info@liroughriders.com www.liroughriders.com   ...
see more
19 Views · 0 Comments
BOTN Main Message Board
03/29/17 05:35 PM
  516-622-3900 • info@liroughriders.com www.liroughriders.com   ...
see more
20 Views · 0 Comments
BOTN Main Message Board
03/29/17 05:17 PM
You sound a little nieve too. Do you not think that 24 other similar type players in the US could have just as easily been on that year's NT roster? Don't have too much faith in the system. Notice the club's and regions of the US who consistently get their players in these cam...
see more
62,350 Views · 915 Comments
BOTN Main Message Board
03/29/17 05:07 PM
Originally Posted by AnonymousAre the Rough Riders supposed to build a Suffolk presence? That's what they said...the press release is on this board...
see more
596 Views · 16 Comments
BOTN Main Message Board
03/29/17 05:04 PM
I'm wondering if there is anything to announce....
see more
220,039 Views · 1,676 Comments
BOTN Main Message Board
03/29/17 05:01 PM
Originally Posted by AnonymousOriginally Posted by AnonymousOriginally Posted by AnonymousThere are a handful of players in each age group who have been invited to at least one NT camp. There are many more who have been to NTC, ODP Regional Camps, and ODP National Camps. There ...
see more
62,350 Views · 915 Comments
BOTN Main Message Board
03/29/17 04:55 PM
Originally Posted by AnonymousI think his point was that yoiu dont need 50 college coaches watching you at showcase to get an offer to play collegiate soccer I will add that you dont need the TOP schools watching you at SHOWCASE to in fact end up playing for that top school. Ta...
see more
67,871 Views · 877 Comments
BOTN Main Message Board
03/29/17 04:54 PM
PDP is a better choice than ODP. Still don't agree with substantial fee for supplemental training. Slap in the face when your child doesn't get selected to participate in tournaments but trainer's favorites and Team Parent are automatics....
see more
BOTN Main Message Board
03/29/17 04:51 PM
Originally Posted by Anonymouscoaches go with a target list of kids, very rarely do they watch games on a hunch and then roll the dice that the kid they approach after the game will have interest in his/her school. I don't know about that. My daughter has received a couple uns...
see more
BOTN Main Message Board
03/29/17 04:31 PM
thanks ! people need to know this..how many good talented kids got cut by this assh........! just using the power to his own son. happens at gotche with paul also. you wait until your son get cut by scumb........ like this you will change your mind!...
see more
BOTN Main Message Board
03/29/17 04:13 PM
coaches go with a target list of kids, very rarely do they watch games on a hunch and then roll the dice that the kid they approach after the game will have interest in his/her school....
see more
BOTN Main Message Board
03/29/17 04:09 PM
The corruption, double-dealing, favoritism, nepotism, fraud, and bilking of parents are part of youth soccer in New York. These posts as revolting as they seem are examples of what is actually going on. Thanks to BOTN we can share this information and see the truth. If some one d...
see more
BOTN Main Message Board
03/29/17 04:08 PM
Are the Rough Riders supposed to build a Suffolk presence?...
see more
596 Views · 16 Comments
BOTN Main Message Board
03/29/17 04:05 PM
I am a newbie and novice. Could someone please explain all these abbreviations in this thread. Its like trying to monitor my teenagers texts. LOL....
see more
596 Views · 16 Comments
BOTN Main Message Board
03/29/17 03:50 PM
I can't believe people are still arguing wins and losses. It no longer matters. Damn, I hate watching my daughters team lose but all that matters now is exposure. My daughters team was in a middle bracket at Jeff cup, played competitively and had over 30 coaches there. Already ...
see more
BOTN Main Message Board
03/29/17 03:46 PM
Originally Posted by AnonymousThere is no reason to bash any of these teams, there all good teams that can beat anyone on any given day...they all have some good players and great players. Not one team filedds 11 GREAT players...That is the reality.... Enjoy watching the games ...
see more
BOTN Main Message Board
03/29/17 03:42 PM
Also some of the best 03's are now playing 02 because of the calendar year change. Teams had to play up or they would've folded...
see more
33,038 Views · 428 Comments
BOTN Main Message Board
03/29/17 03:41 PM
Oh VOB shut up already. Let's see how you guys do in the state cup. Top team this top team that... blah blah blah. Make a run in the state cup and prove you are worth the merit of being considered a top team. I do not care if you are in national league or any other crap if you ar...
see more
BOTN Main Message Board
03/29/17 03:28 PM
Originally Posted by AnonymousRough Riders were given USSDA status?? I dont think so....
see more
596 Views · 16 Comments
BOTN Main Message Board
03/29/17 03:04 PM
Rough Riders were given USSDA status??...
see more
596 Views · 16 Comments
BOTN Main Message Board
03/29/17 02:43 PM
Originally Posted by Larry MillerWhat I find absolutely mind numbing is how does Jeffrey Saunders allow all this talk about his kid, and why would any responsible parent put their child in this situation? Child abuse? Jeffery Saunders needs a lesson. Does anyone know what scho...
see more
BOTN Main Message Board
03/29/17 02:36 PM
There is no reason to bash any of these teams, there all good teams that can beat anyone on any given day...they all have some good players and great players. Not one team filedds 11 GREAT players...That is the reality.... Enjoy watching the games it is almost over for them... ...
see more
Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Tournaments
NB Fight for Jaimie
Globall Spring Tournaments
Commack Memorial
EDP Pocono Cup
EDP Cup Showcase
EDP Spring Cup
EDP Easter Showcase
EDP Memorial Weekend
EDP Summer Showcase
EDP Central Jersey Invit.
EDP Pocono Premier
EDP MAPS-CAPS
EDP Summer Classic
EDP Lehigh Challenge
Manalapan SC Memorial
NRSA Fathers Day
Globall CO-ED Tournament
LIRR Independence Cup
LIRR Beach Bash
LIRR Kickoff Classic
Camps & Clinics
Berkshire Girls Academy
Cardinal Shooting Camp
Cardinal Spring Brk Camp
Cardinal Soccer Camps
LIPFC Training
LIPFC ID Camp
NYXFC Touches for Tots
NYXFC Elite Functioinal GK
NYXFC Training Programs
NYXFC Elite Training
NYSC Summer Camp
LIRR Elite Camp
LIRR Total Camp
LIRR Summer Camps
LIRR Elite High School
LIRR Spring Training
Stony Brook Striker
SUSA Happy Feet
SUSA Happy Feet Sessions
SUSA Bright Futures
SUSA Pre-Academy Training
SUSA Spring Skillfest
SUSA Goalkeeper Clinic
SUSA Skills Clinic
KK Spring Break Camp
KK Open Training
ASA Spring Skills
ASA Goalkeeper Training
FCW Developmental
Sponsors

Who's Online Now
4 registered members (Dave Birnbaum, Cross It 4 Fun, Larry Miller, Final Word), 300 guests, and 9 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Globall Sports Centers
Soccer Leagues
Soccer Tournaments
Training Clinics
Birthday Parties
Field Rentals
LI Rough Riders
Training Program
Soccer Camps
Jr. Rough Riders
Rough Riders Select