Division 3
2014-2015 ENY (State) Cup
Challenge Cup U10-U12
Challenge Cup U13-U19
Open Cup
Soccer Toons
Traveling to a tournament
New Jersey Leagues
Northern Counties | CJYSA | JAGS | Morris County | Metro | Jersey Coast | Monmouth Ocean | Mid-Jersey | South Jersey | South Jersey Girls |
ECNL
ECNL Standings
EDP Fall 2014
Brackets
Schedules
NSCAA HS & College Rankings
USSF Academies
USSF Academy Schedules
US Soccer
Coaching Drills
Girls NPL Listing
Brentwood | ISA | Massapequa | Manhattan SC | STA | NYSC | NJ Crush | NY Rush | Quickstrike FC |
Latest Tryout Posts
OPEN PRACTICE
by Mike D'Angelo
Yesterday at 05:45 PM
The GU16 LGN Tsunami are looking for a few skilled and committed players
by L-GroveTsunami
Yesterday at 07:48 AM
GU14 Hauppauge Stars looking for players for winter and beyond
by arenasoccer
Yesterday at 07:16 AM
Newest Members
gmendola, scharles, LisaLisa, kyle schiralli, Raiders13
13316 Registered Users
Who's Online
8 registered (Papadap, Larry Miller, Just a Dad, Powderfinger, soccerball16, Dave Birnbaum, friars22, AlButtson), 918 Guests and 12 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
BOTN Photo Gallery
The 3rd Ave El
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
BOTN Main Message Board
Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousAkeem is a very difficult trainer to deal with. He is hard on the kids and has a very difficult time communicating with them.
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: GU11 Fall 2014 / Spring 2015 by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 10:01 AM

How do they decide which teams from d1 get dropped to D2 and who gets moved up? And will that happen for the spring season or next fall?
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: GU14 Fall 2014 / Spring 2015 -v.2.0 by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 09:58 AM

Originally Posted By: Anonymousyou didn't call the games last weekend very well. For the guy making the predictions, what was your winning percentage last week? I'm honestly asking, not being a jerk. I didn't think you were too far off. What wer
BOTN Main Message Board
Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousAkeem is a very difficult trainer to deal with. He is hard on the kids and has a very difficult time communicating with them. A few "pets" will p
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: 2014 PUBLIC SCHOOL Girls Varsity by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 09:52 AM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousOuch - SS with another loss. Who are you going to blame for this one... SS has no chance this year. They can stop clearing room for another banner the gym. No need this year. What a s
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: GU13 Fall 2014 / Spring 2015 by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 09:52 AM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousBethesda tournament next month shaping up to be a good one. Nice try ISA parent, just because your little Mia's team is going. Please. Nice try atletico parent, I guess you are jealous
BOTN Main Message Board
does he have an accent? then he must be good right? hahaha
BOTN Main Message Board
Originally Posted By: AnonymousOriginally Posted By: AnonymousAkeem is a very difficult trainer to deal with. He is hard on the kids and has a very difficult time communicating with them. A few "pets" will praise him, but the majority of
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: BU13 Fall 2014 / Spring 2015 by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 09:40 AM

It's the drunk from KK. that's why my child will never go there. Repeatedly harasses me on sideline every time I run into him.
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: GU14 Fall 2014 / Spring 2015 -v.2.0 by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 09:39 AM

you didn't call the games last weekend very well.
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: BU14 Fall 2014 / Spring 2015 by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 09:33 AM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousPot calling the kettle black-you too are garbage as well. Have a great day! WOW what don't you guys just pick up the phone and settle this?
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: GU13 Fall 2014 / Spring 2015 by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 09:32 AM

They Do the person putting up those posts is just an IdiotOriginally Posted By: Anonymousoh...not in the division anymore,so have not seen a game...thought bayport had a women trainer during the games?
BOTN Main Message Board
Originally Posted By: AnonymousAkeem is a very difficult trainer to deal with. He is hard on the kids and has a very difficult time communicating with them. A few "pets" will praise him, but the majority of the kids do not like him at all
BOTN Main Message Board
So sad how players are trained during their 'wonder years'. Doesn't matter much soccer is the red headed step child in this Country. Need the capital or have hooks to get to National level. I just watched a D1 college soccer match ....stunned at t
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: GU12 Fall 2014 / Spring 2015 by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 09:09 AM

Predictions?
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: BU10 Fall 2014 / Spring 2015 by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 09:08 AM

Predictions this weekend?
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: GU11 Fall 2014 / Spring 2015 by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 09:07 AM

Any predictions for this weekend?
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: 2014 PUBLIC SCHOOL Girls Varsity by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 09:02 AM

Why will you not on on my request and Danbi me just turn off my IP address
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: 2014 PUBLIC SCHOOL Girls Varsity by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 09:01 AM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousWantagh is looking good this season. South Side will agree. This is wantagh's year. Go Wantagh.
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: BU14 Fall 2014 / Spring 2015 by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 08:58 AM

Pot calling the kettle black-you too are garbage as well. Have a great day!
Westchester, Rockland, Dutchess Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: Quickstrike FC by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 08:54 AM

Originally Posted By: Anonymousbeen a great experience for my daughter on Quikstrike xtreme 96 with Chris Lynn, playing in the regionals next weekend How did your team do at regionals? Where did Chris Lyn end up with his teams?
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: GU14 Fall 2014 / Spring 2015 -v.2.0 by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 08:52 AM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousHow would anyone know anything about the outcomes of all these games, with the exception of your own daughters team and within their league? I would have no idea what the score would possibly be of games in a league ot
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: GU13 Fall 2014 / Spring 2015 by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 08:48 AM

oh...not in the division anymore,so have not seen a game...thought bayport had a women trainer during the games?
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: BU13 Fall 2014 / Spring 2015 by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 08:43 AM

Originally Posted By: AnonymousNothing wrong with home grown teams. But there is a good reason why local teams rarely have any long term success. Sure, they hit the occasional lightning in a bottle, such as the dix hills hurricanes. But if you look
BOTN Main Message Board
Jump to new posts Re: GU13 Fall 2014 / Spring 2015 by **DONOTDELETE** @ Today at 08:39 AM

The ISA vs NYSC game went well. NYSC was the better team. We had a 1-0 lead, but NYSC showed its talent and scored 3 against us in the final 8 minutes. Although both teams had a somewhat equal balance of play and scoring abilities I think it is f
Page 2 of 17 < 1 2 3 4 ... 16 17 >
Manhattan Kick-off Classic
Fall Tournaments
MAPS Fall Challenge
RVSC College Showcase
Soccer Coliseum 5v5
EDP College Showcase
MAPS Cup (Girls)
Winter Classic
SUSA Winter Kickoff
KK Thanksgiving
WBSC College Showcase
Farmingdale Turkey Bowl
Winter Indoor
Coleman Country
Soccer Coliseum
Coastal League
SUSA League
SUSA Xmas Tournament
SUSA Winter Skills
Rockland CC
Sports Underdome
Coindre Hall
BOCA Training
Quickstrike FC
KK MLK
KK XMAS
KK Presidents Day
KK Presidents Week
KK Goalkeeper Training
KK Winter League
KK Winter Skills
LIRR Futsal Training
LIRR Youth Leagues
LIRR Girls Training
LIRR Striker Training
LIRR Dutch Training
LIRR Goalkeeper Training
LIRR Veteran's Day Camp
LIRR Election Day Camp
MAPS Futsal
Soccer Coliseum Leagues
EISC Winter Skills
2015 Tournaments
Manhattan Pre-Spring Kickoff
RYSA Wildcats Labor Day
Adult Leagues
Coastal Men
SUSA Bubble
KK Athletics
Sponsors

Globall Sports Centers
Soccer Leagues
Soccer Tournaments
Training Clinics
Birthday Parties
Field Rentals
LI Rough Riders
Training Program
Soccer Camps
Jr. Rough Riders
Rough Riders Select
Men's & Women's Tickets
Soccer Coliseum
Tournaments
Training
Youth Leagues
Adult Leagues
SUSA Bubble Lindenhurst
Youth Leagues
Tournaments
Adult Leagues
Training & Academy Programs
Field Rentals
Summer League
Premier Soccer Academy
Tournaments
Youth Academy ID Camps
Camps
Coaching Services
Kickiní Kiddie Program
Boys NPL Listing
Brentwood | Bklyn Italians | Everton Amer. | Eastern FC | East Meadow SC | Massapequa | STA Soccer | NY Elite | HOTA | Parsippany SC | Princeton SC | Soccer Plus Acad. |

Click Here!

Copyright (c) Back of THE NET 1993 - 2014