EDP Fall Alignments are Posted. See post below ... NYCSL Alignments are POSTED ... The LIJSL Alignments are Posted ... The following are the avails for the Roar At The Shore: G15/16, B10 Minor, B11 Major & B11 Minor ... LABOR DAY TOURNAMENTS Oceanside SC Labor Day - West Babylon SC ASA Labor Day - RYSA Wildcats Labor Day......

Subscribe to BOTN
BOTN Electronic Alerts
Nobody Does It Better
NYCSL_NYPL_NPL_JSS

NYCSL & JSS Schedules, Scores & Standings
| NYCSL | NYPL | NPL |
NY (State) Cup | JSS |
LIJSL Scores & Standings
Spring '14 Scores & Standings
Long Island Cup
Spring '14 Sportsmanship Standings
Fall '14 Schedule
Spring '15 Schedule
Region 1 League Scores
Premier League
NERP
Colonial League
2013-2014 ENY (State) Cup
Challenge Cup U10-U12
Challenge Cup U13-U19
Open Cup
New Jersey Leagues
Northern Counties | CJYSA | JAGS | Morris County | Metro | Jersey Coast | Monmouth Ocean | Mid-Jersey | South Jersey | South Jersey Girls |
ECNL
ECNL Standings
EDP Spring 2014
Brackets, Schedules & Scores
NSCAA HS & College Rankings
USSF Academies
USSF Academy Schedules
US Soccer
Coaching Drills
Girls NPL Listing
Aztec Soccer | Brentwood | ISA | Massapequa | Massachusetts Premier | STA | NEFC | NJ Crush | NJSA04 | NY Rush | NR Sting | Oakwood | Parsippany SC | Seacoast Utd. | Yankee Utd. |
Latest Tryout Posts
GU 15 player looking for a team.
by bob2288
Yesterday at 05:08 PM
NEED PLAYERS
by interleague
Yesterday at 02:56 PM
Gu13 team looking for a guest goalie for the East Meadow Tournament
by GK GU14
07/31/14 05:34 PM
Newest Members
ISA Evolution, NotJenny, nydoger123, CrushCoach, JMedina
13251 Registered Users
Google Translate
BOTN Photo Gallery
Farrell's Ice Cream Parlour in Massapequa
Page 22 of 31 < 1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 30 31 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#545663 - 12/02/13 11:53 PM Re: US Club Pre-Academy Fall 2013-Spring 2014 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous] Everyone has a bad experience at BWG - unless your father is one of the coaches.

I guess yes is the answer !

my son has played for the last 5 years for BWG and I have been happy with the training, coaches and club in general. He is currently on the 2000 Pre academy team, and hopefully will make the academy team next year. If another player who is more talented takes his spot on roster then that is life. Better players should be on the academy teams. That is the whole point of academy.

You don't need to worry because the good players aren't going to Gottschee they are leaving. Father coaches and bad training along with a terrible reputation destroyed Gottschee.

I don't see any good players leaving Gottschee unless to the red bulls, which every club is losing players to. Training is good and so are coaches, fathers and others. Where does your son play that he gets so much better training?

Sounds like this is a conversation between a gotchee parent and someone at met oval. met oval claiming getting all the good players and gottshcee parents saying no. leave the kids out of this and don't fight about good or bad players. the records of the teams say one thing. maybe they will say another next year. leave the kids out of this pls.

Met Oval beat Gottschee again this past weekend.

Junior Soccer Advertisements

Click Here!

#545786 - 12/03/13 10:07 PM Re: US Club Pre-Academy Fall 2013-Spring 2014 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Keep up the good word Jeff. The PR work at Met Oval is top notch!

#545795 - 12/03/13 10:46 PM Re: US Club Pre-Academy Fall 2013-Spring 2014 [Re: Anonymous]
Larry Miller Online   happy
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET

Loc: Greenwich Village

Is that Jeff 'The Dick" Saunders?

#545799 - 12/03/13 10:55 PM Re: US Club Pre-Academy Fall 2013-Spring 2014 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Paul, thanks for all the great players and the stories about you and the rest of the Gottschee coaching staff keep us laughing. Don't get stressed out and lose hair over this I'm sure you can find more players. If things don't work out at Gottschee we need some one to clean the bathrooms.

#545800 - 12/03/13 11:03 PM Re: US Club Pre-Academy Fall 2013-Spring 2014 [Re: Larry Miller]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: Larry Miller

Is that Jeff 'The Dick" Saunders?

Nailed it.

#545802 - 12/04/13 01:07 AM Re: US Club Pre-Academy Fall 2013-Spring 2014 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Really? was it MetOval? or was it SPD? sure is convenient to keep those blurred lines . . . . but isnt SPD supposed to be "club neutral"?? hmmmm. MetOval coaches talking about SPD winning over the weekend. I guess someone blew your cover.

#545815 - 12/04/13 08:57 AM Re: US Club Pre-Academy Fall 2013-Spring 2014 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Really? was it MetOval? or was it SPD? sure is convenient to keep those blurred lines . . . . but isnt SPD supposed to be "club neutral"?? hmmmm. MetOval coaches talking about SPD winning over the weekend. I guess someone blew your cover.

Anyone who still beleves that SPD is club neutral is blind, dumb and stupid. It is a recruiting vehicle for Met Oval. Smart of Saunders to do that. But the whole progrsm is built around bringing in top kids from local teams and then getting them to Met Oval. I believe they call that poaching.

#545816 - 12/04/13 09:08 AM Re: US Club Pre-Academy Fall 2013-Spring 2014 [Re: Larry Miller]
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET

If you are dealing with Jeff Saunders you will have issues and problems...I have had the displeasure of speaking to this self-appointed prick. Met Oval is a great place to stay far away from.....

I think that Met Oval has clearly demonstrated what they are all about.

#545817 - 12/04/13 09:10 AM Re: US Club Pre-Academy Fall 2013-Spring 2014 [Re: Larry Miller]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hearing parents are already getting sick of the player pool at met oval. Kids are not on any real team and have no real teammates they just play week to week with different kids at different age groups and teams and train in a horde with dozens of kids not getting many touches and standing in lines half the practice. Training in bklyn and queens on different days during the week I am told is not fun. Many kids were not invited to weekend tourney and some pissed parents didn't even know that there was a tourney that their son's "team" was playing in. The fun is just beginning.

#545821 - 12/04/13 09:24 AM Re: US Club Pre-Academy Fall 2013-Spring 2014 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

The big problem is there are only 3 choices for pre-academy if you aren't good enough or willing to cross Bridges and tunnels. All cost about the same and are very political. When you have a father/coach with no real experience (except for his sons team) running a club it becomes a disaster. It's always about how much money I can make and who I owe favors. When daddy's in charge it's money, politics, JUNIOR and jealousy ! Just like every travel club in history junior gets special treatment, junior plays on age, plays up, extra training and that's fine because this is youth soccer. These are some of the reasons why pre-academy will never be more than just an exclusive mediocre travel league for the fanatic parent willing to pay the extra money. The pre-academy league is worse and more corrupt than ENYYSA ODP.

#545830 - 12/04/13 10:05 AM Re: US Club Pre-Academy Fall 2013-Spring 2014 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Anyone who still beleves that SPD is club neutral is blind, dumb and stupid. It is a recruiting vehicle for Met Oval. Smart of Saunders to do that. But the whole progrsm is built around bringing in top kids from local teams and then getting them to Met Oval. I believe they call that poaching.

I guess the sarcasm of my post wasnt thick enough!! haha.

it is smart. but it is also disingenous and highly charged with BS.

#545833 - 12/04/13 10:21 AM Re: US Club Pre-Academy Fall 2013-Spring 2014 [Re: Anonymous]
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET

Does anyone recall the trainer in SPD that got popped for a kiddie offense? It was a NY Post story. I don't recall if it was photos or a 'play date.' Someone should ask Harry smile

#545834 - 12/04/13 10:26 AM Re: US Club Pre-Academy Fall 2013-Spring 2014 [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hearing parents are already getting sick of the player pool at met oval. Kids are not on any real team and have no real teammates they just play week to week with different kids at different age groups and teams and train in a horde with dozens of kids not getting many touches and standing in lines half the practice. Training in bklyn and queens on different days during the week I am told is not fun. Many kids were not invited to weekend tourney and some pissed parents didn't even know that there was a tourney that their son's "team" was playing in. The fun is just beginning.

The parents who give $ have their kids playing in tournaments and with better players. Saunders kid plays everywhere with different teams all the time.

#545853 - 12/04/13 11:48 AM Re: US Club Pre-Academy Fall 2013-Spring 2014 [Re: Larry Miller]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Does anyone recall the trainer in SPD that got popped for a kiddie offense? It was a NY Post story. I don't recall if it was photos or a 'play date.' Someone should ask Harry smile

First I'm hearing about this. Saunders clearly follows the boards and posts on here. If we don't get a denial or explanation we know this is accurate. And shameful.

#545863 - 12/04/13 01:23 PM Re: US Club Pre-Academy Fall 2013-Spring 2014 [Re: Larry Miller]
Anonymous
Unregistered

He worked at Gottschee before he worked for Harry. Gottschee knew but said nothing just asked him to leave. There have been many sick perverts over the years in soccer and it was always swept under the rug. I question any grown man who spends most of their time with children for little or no money. It could have been prevented if Gottschee wasn't worried about their reputation and worried about the kids. Ben will take every thing under that Gottschee rug to his grave.

Page 22 of 31 < 1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 30 31 >

Moderator:  Arielle, Larry Miller, ZiggyRowe 
BOTN Buzz Bin

Tournaments

Summer Tournaments
Oceanside SC Labor Day
East End Tournament
TWIST
W.I. Roar at The Shore
LIRR Kickoff Classic
EMSC Summer
WBSC ASA Labor Day
RYSA Wildcats Labor Day
Summer Camps & Leagues
Rough Riders
East Islip SC
Coastal Camps
NYSC Camps
NYSC Core Training
NY Rush
Coastal Summer League
PSA Development Pgm.
House of Sports
EDP College Prep Camp
USAS Summer Camps
PSA & USAS Camp
Hofstra University
Superdome World Class
SUSA Summer
Adult Men's League
KK Athletics
NY Stars
BOCA Juniors
Fall & Columbus Weekend
MAPS Fall Challenge
East Islip Fall Classic
Northport SC
Parsippany Pride
RVSC College Showcase
Sponsors

LI Rough Riders
Training Program
Soccer Camps
Jr. Rough Riders
Rough Riders Select
Men's & Women's Tickets
Globall Sports Centers
Soccer Leagues
Soccer Tournaments
Training Clinics
Birthday Parties
Field Rentals
SUSA Bubble Lindenhurst
Youth Leagues
Tournaments
Adult Leagues
Training & Academy Programs
Field Rentals
Summer League
Soccer Coliseum
Tournaments
Training
Youth Leagues
Adult Leagues
Premier Soccer Academy
Tournaments
Youth Academy ID Camps
Camps
Coaching Services
Kickiní Kiddie Program
Who's Online
9 registered (Bytor01, Larry Miller, Steelerz, JoeCarroll, TNT Soccer, john barry, Cross It 4 Fun, CJ Orlando, Skimat), 696 Guests and 16 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Boys NPL Listing
Brentwood | Bklyn Italians | Everton Amer. | Eastern FC | East Meadow SC | Massapequa | STA Soccer | NY Elite | HOTA | Parsippany SC | Princeton SC | Soccer Plus Acad. |

Click Here!

Copyright (c) Back of THE NET 1993 - 2014